New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: (3.5e/+) End of Fate

Player Character Race Classes Concept background
    DeTess Eria Shiro Half Drow Swordsage 4 Spider-ninja-monk https://forums.giantitp.com/showsing...3&postcount=54
    Darius Porky Half-Ork Barbarian Boarbarian
    - - - - - -
    [
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2024-02-11 at 03:37 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

At what point in our character's life did they gain their perk? is it just now as we reached 4th level, or would ti have manifested earlier? I'm plotting my levels now and want to make sure the char would've organically chosen the paths they did when they did.

while someone else has already started on one, as I pondered my char choices, I think I also have to aim for a paladin (though regular in my case), possibly with human paragon levels as well. The other concepts I was considering, while fine balance-wise, weren't really gelling as people. also not gonna use the other stat reroll, most numbers are good enough and its not worth the risk.
    Last edited by zlefin; 2024-02-11 at 04:11 PM.
    A neat custom class for 3.5 system
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94616

A good set of benchmarks for PF/3.5
    https://rpgwillikers.wordpress.com/2...y-the-numbers/

An alternate craft point system I made for 3.5
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...t-Point-system

3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    Eh, I'm already kinda doing both in other games right now (no, seriously, I have a character with 9 levels of Duelist). Also: too late! I'm some shopping fluffy fluffing up away from ginishing my Healer (I had to take a one level dip in Cpointaneous Cleric to fuel the 30' rays of 2d8+11 hp healing, but nobody's perfect, right?)!
    Ah meant it more of a joke we got lots of beasts in the making right now lol pretty sure they are gonna need a healer so it works lol

Quote Originally Posted by zlefin View Post
    At what point in our character's life did they gain their perk? is it just now as we reached 4th level, or would ti have manifested earlier? I'm plotting my levels now and want to make sure the char would've organically chosen the paths they did when they did.

while someone else has already started on one, as I pondered my char choices, I think I also have to aim for a paladin (though regular in my case), possibly with human paragon levels as well. The other concepts I was considering, while fine balance-wise, weren't really gelling as people. also not gonna use the other stat reroll, most numbers are good enough and its not worth the risk.
    There perks can manifest honestly whenever in life. Mind you people who were born 50+ years ago havent been able to manifest a perk so dont make the character over 50 lol

Also yep, your rolls are looking good lol but I have to play devil's advocate and tempt you into gambling
    Spoiler: Avatar’s picture
    Show

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, rolling for HP, con bonuses will be added later.

So, if I've correctly read the rule on hp for this game, it's that you roll, and if it's below the average you get the average? and the .5s follow the standard dnd rounding rules?

(1d10)[1]
    (1d10)[10]
    (1d10)[2]
    A neat custom class for 3.5 system
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94616

A good set of benchmarks for PF/3.5
    https://rpgwillikers.wordpress.com/2...y-the-numbers/

An alternate craft point system I made for 3.5
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...t-Point-system

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by zlefin View Post
    Ok, rolling for HP, con bonuses will be added later.

So, if I've correctly read the rule on hp for this game, it's that you roll, and if it's below the average you get the average? and the .5s follow the standard dnd rounding rules?

[roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    yep so 5.5 should be your average I believe
    Show

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    1 thats cool lol. Was hoping that would be the case.
    2 yeppers just was getting ideas for it.
    3 four attacks? :o very high for level 4. Is this class a homebrew? lol

[Primal Instincts](Level 1) Your beastly urges awaken making you move and react faster than most. + 2 dex, +2 wisdom. +10 move spd. +4 to tumble. +4 to spot, listen checks. Gain dodge feat and blind fight feats.

3/8h (Backed into the corner) When your attacked your instincts go into overdrive. Whether or not they hit you, you retaliate striking back wildly swinging at whomever is in reach.. This attack suffers a -6 to attack. but you can launch another full round attack at the enemy. Enemies striked in this way suffer a -2 to their ac per attack. Lastly 1d4 rounds. Every hit you successful hit grants you a 5-foot movement.

What ya think about that one?
    Pretty cool and on theme! It actually makes sense, she is trying to be calmed and well trained (Diamond Mind) to control those primal and reckless urges!

3. The four attacks is just with that Soulmeld, perhaps going with other soulmelds instead works too, Totemist are not that powerful, but they look cool and have some of the best art in DND

Spoiler: Large Image of a totemist with Grirallon arms
    Show
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2024-02-11 at 05:11 PM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
    Pretty cool and on theme! It actually makes sense, she is trying to be calmed and well trained (Diamond Mind) to control those primal and reckless urges!

3. The four attacks is just with that Soulmeld, perhaps going with other soulmelds instead works too, Totemist are not that powerful, but they look cool and have some of the best art in DND

Spoiler: Large Image of a totemist with Grirallon arms
    Show

Lol ya gonna be plenty powerful, I think.

Might need to through this thing at ya showing off even more arms

Spoiler: Image
    Show
    Show

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Inspiration for Porky, Not exactly, but it makes me smile.

Spoiler: Porky Inspiration
    Show
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2024-02-11 at 05:58 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
    Inspiration for Porky, Not exactly, but it makes me smile.

Spoiler: Porky Inspiration
    Show
    oddly enough some perks do modify people somewhat. Im unsure if it be that extreme though lol.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #100
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

To be honest your perk is already like tangible illusion lol but gonna rework it a tad.

[Mind over Matter] (Level 1) Your imaginary mind expanded at an unbelievable rate. Making the stuff of dreams into reality. You can breathe life into your thoughts strengthen their likeness and reality. +4 Wis +4 Concentration +2 Perception. Your Illusions have a semi solid state. (Granted not very strong. But strong enough as to throwing simple objects at it wont break it.

3x/8h (Create illusions) Your able to create illusions from your mind. The save dc is 10+wis+PerkLvl to resist. Can create an image of your choice in a 5ft square within a 30ft range. Image lasts 1d3+wis+PL rounds. If you expend another charge dc is 10+wis+(PerkLvlx2) it also covers 10ft lasting +4 rounds. Another charge adds again as so. The illusion can be forcible dispelled by physical attacks. Your minor illusions durability is 5+wis+PerkLvl (in the case of multiple charges (2xPerkLvl, 3xPerklvl) In the case of making creatures its scale down the amount of charges expended.

I.e Minotaur is a Large 6d8+12 (39hp) AC 14 stats19, 10, 15, 7, 10, 8
    At one charge it would be Medium 1d8+1 AC10 13, 12, 11, 7, 10, 8 Progression as in savage species book. Granted though the size changes. If you make it a 15 ft minotaur vs a 5 ft stats due increase from size.
    :
    Can I use this perk to modify illusion spells or is it a separate standalone ability? I am thinking of going sorcerer specializing in illusion and everyday magic. If it does not, then it defeats the purpose going into a magic class specializing in one of those schools because my intent is to make illusions harder to beat. I am not sure about your ruling about whether illusion spells are either easy or hard to beat.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground

Player Character Race Classes Concept background
    DeTess Eria Shiro Half Drow Swordsage 4 Spider-ninja-monk https://forums.giantitp.com/showsing...3&postcount=54
    Darius Porky Half-Ork Barbarian Boarbarian
    TonberryKing Geress Loba Elf (True) SoulKnife Berserk Lightsaber Backstory on sheet
    - - - - - -

I was gonna write "Even Angrier Thundarr" for Loba's description but I wasn't sure if people would get the reference...
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

12. - Top - End - #102
    Bugbear in the Playground

Still unsure how these perks work. So if I get picked and we play, during the course of the game I get 3. Or I can choose one right off the bat, basically working with the dm to figure out what I would want? But I only get one until later on in the campaign?

Sound right?

What I am looking at as far as class is this

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd...press/malefex/

going to use the archetype that gives it maneuvers like a tob character.

Maybe use this s-class aegis archetype if permitted

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd...ss-archetypes/

I am terrible at rolling, what are the chances I can borrow someone's luck and have them roll me up some stats?
    Last edited by angelpalm; 2024-02-11 at 06:56 PM.
    The Time for Honoring yourself will soon be at an END.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
    Can I use this perk to modify illusion spells or is it a separate standalone ability? I am thinking of going sorcerer specializing in illusion and everyday magic. If it does not, then it defeats the purpose going into a magic class specializing in one of those schools because my intent is to make illusions harder to beat. I am not sure about your ruling about whether illusion spells are either easy or hard to beat.
    It does grant some powered up versions not to strong as it stands now but keep in mind it does get stronger.
    Spoiler: Literally a spoiler.
    Show
    Eventually all your illusion spells will be treated as an upgraded version of themselves. So minor can easily change to major, and the solidness and realistic Ness will increase. I'm honestly unsure if it will technically be illusions later game as basically you would be able to change the environment simulating different planes or even making monsters. It can get pretty powerful.

But if you want a different perk the next one wouldn't be able to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post

I was gonna write "Even Angrier Thundarr" for Loba's description but I wasn't sure if people would get the reference...
    I honestly didnt lol

Quote Originally Posted by angelpalm View Post
    Still unsure how these perks work. So if I get picked and we play, during the course of the game I get 3. Or I can choose one right off the bat, basically working with the dm to figure out what I would want? But I only get one until later on in the campaign?

Sound right?

What I am looking at as far as class is this

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd...press/malefex/

going to use the archetype that gives it maneuvers like a tob character.

Maybe use this s-class aegis archetype if permitted

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd...ss-archetypes/

I am terrible at rolling, what are the chances I can borrow someone's luck and have them roll me up some stats?
    It seems as we kinda all agreed to do perks first lol. Also seems like they are basically me working with the player and editing a perk to merge with their character. buhahaha the dm gods blessing

I will start looking over those classes as they are not popping into my head.

As for the rolling you should do it. My luck is horrible so it probably clash with yours giving you pretty godly rolls i feel lol
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Orc in the Playground

[Pig] (Lvl 1) You embodied the spirit of the swine. Your able to digest mostly anything for the sake of keeping yourself going. Encouraging a more hardy nature. +4 Con, +2 Nat armor, +1 DR +4 Survival and + Track trait. (You also don't need to eat traditional food but need to consume more to keep going.

1/8hr [Supreme Charge] Run in 60 ft line anyone in it takes 2d6+str mod

Upgrading from npc perk to pc perk

[Boar](Level 1) You embody the spirit of the swine. Able to digest almost anything. Encouraging a hardier nature. +6 con +4 nat armor +2Dr, +4 survival +Track, Diehard + Endurance, gain a gore attack (1d6 dmg, 1d6 bleeding per 1d3+PL rounds.) (can cause bleeding DC 10+1/2damage+PL) You need to consume more food, but it is a larger variety of options.

2/8 [Supreme Charge] A powerful and deadly charge. Dealing 3d6+str mod in a 15ft cone going 60ft. Creatures in the attack must make a DC of (10+4+PL) to resist being flung and knocked prone. (Cooldown of 2d4+2 rounds)
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-11 at 07:18 PM.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Can I get an explination of :

a)1d6 dmg, 1d6 bleeding per 1d3+PL rounds.

b)can cause bleeding DC 10+1/2damage+PL

c)in a 15ft cone going 60ft.
    Festival of Heroes:

16. - Top - End - #106

alright i will give my luck a shot then

(1d10+8)[11]

(1d10+8)[12]

(1d10+8)[17]

(1d10+8)[14]

(1d10+8)[14]

(1d10+8)[15]

(1d10+8)[12]

edit
    will it let me do a reroll without double posting?

1 [roll]1d10+8[/roll]
    Last edited by angelpalm; 2024-02-11 at 08:17 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107

reroll 1

(1d10+8)[13]

edit

guess i will replace the 11 with a 13

edit 2

what exactly is the template for these boons?
    Last edited by angelpalm; 2024-02-11 at 08:25 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
    Can I get an explination of :

a)1d6 dmg, 1d6 bleeding per 1d3+PL rounds.

b)can cause bleeding DC 10+1/2damage+PL

c)in a 15ft cone going 60ft.
    A) 1d6 Gore attack. If successful creature suffers 1d6bleeding for 1d3+(Perk Level) rounds. (It adds a gore attack. You may make the gore attack a biting attack but it only increases the damage die to a 1d8. So like a super bite.)

B) Thats the bleeding dc say you roll a 5 for the gores damage. half that rounded up making it a 3 (10+3+1[Perk Level}= DC 14 fortitude save to resist the bleeding effect.

C) Gotcha its like this O is you X is a 5 ft square the D is where you end up after using it. Also yes it does not use a move action. All enemies in the X spots can be hit.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
    OXXXXXXXXXXXXD
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope that helps? Ask away if I can clarify more.

reroll 1

(1d10+8)[10]

edit

guess i will replace the 11 with a 13

edit 2

what exactly is the template for these boons?

The template is my brain. Basically they're homebrew perks I made. Some of them I just modify or base the perk off of to make it more fun to play.

Lastly I think you rolled 7 times in the first thread? lol what happened? :3 also i think people are luckier when there isnt a space in between at least that what it seems but the rolls are still pretty decent.

Spoiler: If dm played lol
    Show

(1d10+8)[10]
    (1d10+8)[15]
    (1d10+8)[14]
    (1d10+8)[18]
    (1d10+8)[15]
    (1d10+8)[12]

edit eh not to bad lol
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-11 at 08:40 PM.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Or I can just be evil? buhahaha

[Elementalism](Level 1) You were always more in touch with the environment around you. Granting you an affinity towards nature learning how to harness it. +4 Wis. +5 to all elemental resistances. + Terran Language + Dark vision 60

(Elemental binding) Change your innate element to receive bonuses from it. Takes a full round action to change.

-Air- +2 Dex, +2 Nat armor. Fly 30ft (Good) Weight is halved. -4 vs overrun/bullrush. Air Mastery. (Airborne creatures take a -1 penalty on attack and damage rolls against you)

-Earth- +2 Con, +4 Nat armor -10 speed +4vs overrun/bullrush. Earth Mastery (Gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls if both you and your foe are touching the ground. If an opponent is airborne or waterborne, you take a -4 penalty on attack and damage rolls

-Fire- +1 Str, +1 Dex +1 Nat Armor +10 Movement +5 fire resistance -5 Cold resistance. Adds burn for 1d4 rounds on attacks.

-Water- +2 Wisdom +2 Nat Armor, Swim speed is equal to movement, Water breathing. Water Mastery (Gain a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls if both you an your opponent are touching water. If the opponent or you are touching the ground, you takes a -4 penalty on attack and damage rolls)

3/8h (Elemental Attunement) You are able to attune yourself to elements around you. Imbuing yourself with elemental might. Gain +1d6 dmg for chosen element (Wind is force. Earth is Sonic). Lasting for 1d3+wis+PL rounds.
    I love this and will be finishing a build to submit! I lost today for building, but hope to get it done tomorrow evening!

~Rai

20. - Top - End - #110

Yeah I did too many rolls and didnt even notice lol

I guess I wont count last roll which shouldn't make that much of a difference.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKirah View Post
    I love this and will be finishing a build to submit! I lost today for building, but hope to get it done tomorrow evening!

~Rai
    Noice noice lol

Also you might have to reroll i think? You rolled up 1d8+10 when it was 1d10+8 it happens though :3

Yeah I did too many rolls and didnt even notice lol

I guess I wont count last roll which shouldn't make that much of a difference.
    Technically that means ya still got one reroll to try good luck :3
    Show

22. - Top - End - #112
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Also you might have to reroll i think? You rolled up 1d8+10 when it was 1d10+8 it happens though :3
    So I did!

Here goes:

1) (1d10+8)[18]
    2) (1d10+8)[14]
    3) (1d10+8)[18]
    4) (1d10+8)[12]
    5) (1d10+8)[13]
    6) (1d10+8)[10]

I'll just keep those - rerolling two of them feels like a bit much
    Last edited by RaiKirah; 2024-02-11 at 10:18 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113

Noice noice lol

Technically that means ya still got one reroll to try good luck :3

Shoot, you got me feeling lucky

Last reroll
    (1d10+8)[17]

Edit: YO that's what I am talking about!! Thank you @forsaken for believing in me lol
    Last edited by angelpalm; 2024-02-11 at 11:16 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Orc in the Playground

Shoot, you got me feeling lucky

Last reroll
    [roll0]
    Edit: YO that's what I am talking about!! Thank you @forsaken for believing in me lol
    I got you lol

Starting tomorrow around 10am east coast time I'll be organizing sheets and giving them a brief glance over. I would like it if your perks and bios are on the sheet and to keep up under the bed. lol I wont be giving it a hard look but in the next 2-3 days we will get this game up and running. Im kinda getting really eager lol so trying to get recruitment all said and done.

Lastly if I missed anyones questions or if someone needs something from me kindly remind me sometimes me brain does get kerflunked and I let things slip!
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-11 at 11:29 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #115

Am I running out of time here? Damn. Let's see some hp rolls, then; after that, all I'll need will be the fluff and perk thing (I haven't even seriously thought about the perk thing!): (3d6)[6][5][3](14)

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

That be nice but chance of death jumping into hopeless situations in this game is ridiculously high lol.
    That's part of the fun. It wouldn't mean much if you were like that when there's no real danger.

Also for the rerolls they replace it. Not the take highest so did you replace the first two rolls? I believe that would have been the most reasonable.
    So my stats would be 11, 15, 15, 15, 15, 13... There wouldn't happen to be a race that gives +1 to all stats, would there? :T
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    Am I running out of time here? Damn. Let's see some hp rolls, then; after that, all I'll need will be the fluff and perk thing (I haven't even seriously thought about the perk thing!): [roll0]
    Nah still have a few days. Im mainly just getting everything organized and prepped. Ideally you have probably about 2 days if im being honest. No rush. I tried stating it was just going to be a light check up and clarification's
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    That's part of the fun. It wouldn't mean much if you were like that when there's no real danger.

So my stats would be 11, 15, 15, 15, 15, 13... There wouldn't happen to be a race that gives +1 to all stats, would there? :T
    Maybe a paragon? lol You get one covered due to lvl 4 also depending on perks idk stuff can happen lol.

If you see a 120ft demon coming at the city I hope you run more than try and fight
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post

Join the club, I also have all odd numbers..

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

Player Character Race Classes Concept Approved and or Statements
    DeTess Eria Shiro Half Drow Swordsage 4 Spider-ninja-monk Pending
    Darius Porky Half-Ork Barbarian Boarbarian Pending
    TonberryKing Geress Loba Elf (True) SoulKnife Berserk Lightsaber Pending
    Auranghzeb Ja-The Cunning Skarn Bladedtotem of War Being a monkey (Ask player for real answer: p Pending
    - - - - - -
    - - - - - -
    - - - - - -
    - - - - - -
    - - - - - -
    - - - - - -
    - - - - - -

If your not on the table but gotta sheet feel free to add it to this post. These are the only ones Im currently seeing in thread. Hoping to start finalizing sheets by tomorrow
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-12 at 10:29 AM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120

A quick update from me!

Bryanthe Karbamis
    F NG Lesser Aasimar Spontaneous Cleric 1/Healer 3, Level 4, Init -4, HP 34/34, Speed 30'
    AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort 8, Ref 4, Will 9, Base Attack Bonus 2
    Shortspear +5 (m) or +4 (r) (1d6+3 or 1d6+4, ×2)
    Darts (10) +4 (1d4+3, ×2)
    Blue ice (totally not a metal!); masterwork Chain shirt (+4 Armor, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 17, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 15, Wis 19, Cha 20
    Condition None

Concept: Ranged Healer! (PEW! PEW!!)

A Picture:
    Spoiler: Would you like to be NOT dying right now? Is that… A yes? A no? Work with me, I can't tell.
    Show

Background:
    Spoiler: Backstory Time
    Show
    There are those among the people who will, even more often than others, sometimes be mockingly asked: have you been living under a rock? Bryanthe couldn't not, if being as honest as she likes to be, answer such questions in the affirmative, since indeed: she grew up under one, and saw the tortured sky of the true world above for the first time some good decades after she was born. Her granparents were servants of the old heavens that, through foresight granted to only the few, understood the gravity of the coming storm earlier than most – and chose to flee from it. A spacious collection of caverns, washed into limestone by waters long since lost, was expanded and fortified by their hands and those of their trusted, far from the sea, in the east whence the sun used to rise. They entrenched themselves within and waited. Children were born to them; and the storm came. Children were born to their children; and the storm would not pass. With desperation surging and supplies running ever lower, it became evident that a change of plans was in order. But the slow burning war they started proved futile, the quick raids afterwards ever more costly and the subsequent quiet scavenging they resigned themselves to ever less successful. Bryanthe herself was kept under that rock in the meantime, first as a child, good for little else other than being hope embodied, just like the other younglings, and later as an asset, single-mindedly training herself in the art of healing so that she can patch up those doing the real work. But sooner than later, sheltered as her family may have wished to keep her, with fewer and fewer good agents having to range farther and farther from the caves, new blood had to be drawn into the sphere of active involvement out in the wild – Bryanthe included. And so, she began to walk the lands, playing support, as well as ever, and hunting supplies with varying success. And the rest… Well, the rest is history, after a fashion.

Perk: No idea, honestly. Immediate action healing and some tactical extra movement to close with wounded enemies would be nice, though. Something like Divine Grace feels kinda thematic as well.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2024-02-13 at 10:51 AM.