New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5e/+) End of Fate {CLOSED TO NEW INTEREST}

Hmm, I think I'll keep this perk I guess. The stat boosts are great and seem above average, though the abilities feel a bit weak, but I like stat boosts.

edit: ok, added the perk effects to my sheet.

question on the reaction to defend an ally, is that before or after the to-hit roll against them? and if before, do I have a chance to defend with my own ac or am I hit automatically?
    Is the maximum distance I can use the ability at = my speed, or some other value?
    Last edited by zlefin; 2024-02-15 at 02:38 PM.
    A neat custom class for 3.5 system
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94616

A good set of benchmarks for PF/3.5
    https://rpgwillikers.wordpress.com/2...y-the-numbers/

An alternate craft point system I made for 3.5
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...t-Point-system

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
    Ah, in that case I have no preference, so I flipped a coin and it landed supernatural, but I don’t really mind either way
    [Abyssal Soul](Level 1) Going throughout multiple life and death ordeals your soul transformed under the constant tempering. Gaining +4 Wisdom, +2 Cha. +4 Sense motive +2 Diplomacy, +2 Intimadate. Gain Alertness feat. Improved initiative feat. Gained ???

Spoiler: Spolier for ??? literally a spoiler up to you if ya wanna rp it. But this is it.
    Show

[Cries of the Undead] Your able to hear the cries of the undead. Any souls wandering around you or corpses with their souls still attached you are able to hear. (Includes soul like creatures as well. Creature must have possessed minimum of 4 int while alive for this passive skill to work.]

3/8HR [Soul Flame] Black or White flames (Dealers choice) Coat your hand. Dealing 1d3 Constitution damage to living creatures. Save dc is 10+(wis x Perklvl) lastly 5 rounds. Every round the creature must roll a save or further lose another 1d3 CON score. This ability drain last an hour per point lost. Every point of damage heals the Caster by 1 temporary hp lasting an hour. If the target creature is slain by Soul Flame only Icy fragments remain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
    If you allow me, since I also love giving personalized perks to my players though i call them Boons, it is easier to call them Supernatural (Su) and Extraordinary (Ex) to align them with game mechanics. This also interacts with antimagic fields.
    That also allows you to layer them in the whole gamut: Spell Like ability (Sp), (Su), (Ex) for different interactions and flavors like whether they can generate AoO. For example, there's a feat in Tome of Magic that allows you to do AoO when an enemy uses a Supernatural (Su), or if there are feats that affect them, for example if it's a Spell Like ABility (Sp) then you can use the feats that improve those.

I is not really a coinflip. A (Su) is more powerful than a (Sp) and an (Ex) is more powerful than an either a (Sp) or a (Su) in their interaction with DND rules. (Sp) are subject to spell resistance, (Su) aren't, (Ex) are not cancelled by Antimagic Fields etc.
    Ah gotcha. I was just thinking of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by zlefin View Post
    Hmm, I think I'll keep this perk I guess. The stat boosts are great and seem above average, though the abilities feel a bit weak, but I like stat boosts.
    if ya play your cards right it could be a pretty beastly boss slayer lol.
    Spoiler: Avatar’s picture
    Show

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5e/+) End of Fate

Player Character Race Classes Approved and or Statements
    DeTess Eria Shiro Half Drow Swordsage 4 Yep all cleared
    TonberryKing Geress Loba Elf (True) SoulKnife Yep all cleared
    Auranghzeb Ja-The Cunning Skarn Bladedtotem of War Yep all cleared
    Dakrsidder Ekkehardt Elan Factotum 3 / Psychic Rogue 1 Yep all cleared
    TC Samuel Arvandor Human Warlock Yep all cleared
    RaiKirah Cyndred Ariangar Shifter (Razorclaw) Barbarian 2/Fighter 2 Yep all cleared
    Metastachydium Bryanthe Karbamis Lesser Aasimar Spontaneous Cleric 1/Healer 3 Yep all cleared
    zlefin Maynard Raynes Human Human Paragon 1 / Paladin 3 Yep all cleared
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-17 at 03:17 PM.
    Show

4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ehhh I’m guessing amfs aren’t very likely to come into play and on average Su abilities do tend to be more out there than Ex

Pretty demonic stuff boosts the 1st and 3rd lowest stats, but it is what it is

I’d just not read the spoiler for surprise, but it’d be hard to avoid reading it seeing as I gotta list it on my sheet

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

Ehhh I’m guessing amfs aren’t very likely to come into play and on average Su abilities do tend to be more out there than Ex

Pretty demonic stuff boosts the 1st and 3rd lowest stats, but it is what it is

I’d just not read the spoiler for surprise, but it’d be hard to avoid reading it seeing as I gotta list it on my sheet
    Its more of a fluff spoiler lol. But could have uses. The skill is underneath the spoiler if you saw it? It can be pretty lethal imo lol. Cant wait for it to evolve lol
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156

Ah, fair enough

Yeah I saw helps with damage potential, so ig the char is a proper glass cannon

7. - Top - End - #157
    Orc in the Playground

Ah, fair enough

Yeah I saw helps with damage potential, so ig the char is a proper glass cannon
    Minor spoiler if or when your perk levels up/ evolves might still be glass cannonish but a bit harder to hit lol. like 50% ish :3
    Show

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

@TonberryKing

Done reviewing your sheet things that need to be tweaked lol

Stat points you rolled a 12,11,13,13,16,14 racial I believe you set it up to 14,16,13,11,13,12 racial made it into 14,18,11,11,13,12 then perk boosted con a bit making it finally to 14,18,15,11,13,12 I assumed you threw in your bonus point to con making it a 16 but the only thing that didnt add up was your sheet having a 14 in Cha. Other than that it looks good stat wise.

Next

Misc modifiers should have a +2 in reflex not in fortitude due to perk?

Next

For perk you havent lost 10 hp yet, Battle lust isnt currently activated. Or are you just keeping it up expecting to just gut yourself first second of combat? lol

Next

Total gold spent is 1521g (1100,250,150,20,1) You still got 1479g left please make sure you add it into your currency lol. I dont want you to accidentally misplace half your money XD

Other than that its looking all good. oooh are we gonna get a picture or no dice? :3
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

I'm still monitoring the thread, just haven't had too much to add recently.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

10. - Top - End - #160
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
    I'm still monitoring the thread, just haven't had too much to add recently.
    noice noice your gonna be the next one inspected buhahaha
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

Im going to take a nap then crank out the rest of the sheets.

So far I cant figure out how you did your stats. You rolled a 9/15/13/10/17/12 and your rerolls replaced the 9s making it 13,15,13,10,17,12 You also get a +1 int and cha -1 con. Lasting you get a +4 con +1 bonus to a stat. Can you either clarify or fix that quick? After a quick rest ill be back and knock out the rest of the sheet
    Show

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Im going to take a nap then crank out the rest of the sheets.

So far I cant figure out how you did your stats. You rolled a 9/15/13/10/17/12 and your rerolls replaced the 9s making it 13,15,13,10,17,12 You also get a +1 int and cha -1 con. Lasting you get a +4 con +1 bonus to a stat. Can you either clarify or fix that quick? After a quick rest ill be back and knock out the rest of the sheet

where is the +1 int and cha, -1 con coming from? Half elves don't get any racial stat modifiers as far as I know, and half-drow don't change that.

I assigned the stats 12, 17, 13, 15 10 in order, added the +1 to dex and the +4 to con.
    Last edited by DeTess; 2024-02-16 at 03:34 PM.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry; I'm dealing with some medicinal issues IRL; haven't been around much.

@TonberryKing

Done reviewing your sheet things that need to be tweaked lol

Stat points you rolled a 12,11,13,13,16,14 racial I believe you set it up to 14,16,13,11,13,12 racial made it into 14,18,11,11,13,12 then perk boosted con a bit making it finally to 14,18,15,11,13,12 I assumed you threw in your bonus point to con making it a 16 but the only thing that didnt add up was your sheet having a 14 in Cha. Other than that it looks good stat wise.

Next

Misc modifiers should have a +2 in reflex not in fortitude due to perk?

Next

For perk you havent lost 10 hp yet, Battle lust isnt currently activated. Or are you just keeping it up expecting to just gut yourself first second of combat? lol

Next

Total gold spent is 1521g (1100,250,150,20,1) You still got 1479g left please make sure you add it into your currency lol. I dont want you to accidentally misplace half your money XD

Other than that its looking all good. oooh are we gonna get a picture or no dice? :3
    1- After realizing that I needed a higher Cha to get more Power Points for Loba's Hidden talet/Force screen, I think I forgot to swap her strength and Cha scores. I fixed that.

2- Put the extra save bonus in fort by mistake. Fixed.

3- Are you referring to the DR/Nat armor bonuses? They only get activated after I've taken damage? My bad; I'll keep that in mind and not count them, but I do like putting "best case scenario" stats on the sheet so I know what to expect in combat after any powers/etc. are triggered.

4- Actually Loba's armor is 2100 total, because it's a +1 chain shirt. So she has 479 left over... If that's not including her horse, I'm gonna buy some cheap potions and a pair of gauntlets so she technically has a weapon if for some reason she can't access her mind blade.

5-
    Spoiler: Loba
    Show

I couldn't make her surcoat oversized, but this is a close approximation of what I had in mind for her. Originally the sword was gonna be blue, but a very angry red motif works far better for her.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

14. - Top - End - #164
    Orc in the Playground

where is the +1 int and cha, -1 con coming from? Half elves don't get any racial stat modifiers as far as I know, and half-drow don't change that.

I assigned the stats 12, 17, 13, 15 10 in order, added the +1 to dex and the +4 to con.
    Ah your sheet said half drow not elf so thought you used this homebrew one on wiki Ill keep reviewing thanks for the quick reply lol review restarting :3

(half drow)
    Stat Adjustments: +1 to Intelligence, +1 to Charisma, and -1 to Constitution
    Medium. Half-drow receive no bonuses due to size.
    A Half-Drow's base speed is 30ft.
    A Half-Drow gains 60ft of darkvision from their drow heritage. This replaces the elven racial ability of lowlight vision.
    Half-Drow gain a +1 Will against enchantment spells and spell-like abilities.
    Automatic Languages: Common, Undercommon, Elven Bonus Languages: Any
    Favored Class: Any

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    Sorry; I'm dealing with some medicinal issues IRL; haven't been around much.

1- After realizing that I needed a higher Cha to get more Power Points for Loba's Hidden talet/Force screen, I think I forgot to swap her strength and Cha scores. I fixed that.

2- Put the extra save bonus in fort by mistake. Fixed.

3- Are you referring to the DR/Nat armor bonuses? They only get activated after I've taken damage? My bad; I'll keep that in mind and not count them, but I do like putting "best case scenario" stats on the sheet so I know what to expect in combat after any powers/etc. are triggered.

4- Actually Loba's armor is 2100 total, because it's a +1 chain shirt. So she has 479 left over... If that's not including her horse, I'm gonna buy some cheap potions and a pair of gauntlets so she technically has a weapon if for some reason she can't access her mind blade.

5-
    Spoiler: Loba
    Show

I couldn't make her surcoat oversized, but this is a close approximation of what I had in mind for her. Originally the sword was gonna be blue, but a very angry red motif works far better for her.
    0) Its all good everyone knows irl takes precedence just was doing sheet reviews from top to bottom if responded lol

1) Thought something like that happened. I like throughly reviewing sheets its kinda nice making everything all squared away lol ( I might have some problems )

2) Danke Danke

3) Its all good your perk is battle lust so as soon as it starts rolling its pretty beastily combined with diehard. Also the fact if you get healed during it. Technically you already lost hp but you can lose even more breaking through your cap of I think +4 DR, Nat armor, elemental res, 40ft move. So you get pretty meaty when this perk evolves/ levels
    Spoiler: spoiler spolier
    Show
    It can even up Bab perk hp lost it gets pretty powerful lol

4) Ah that's on me missed the +1 Enchantment I think the soul knife enchantment got me think it was weapon. Thanks for catching me on it. That 1100 Was just your armor but everything was counted for so yep you have 479 after all your past expenses.

5) Noice noice. Idk about others but I always liked seeing pictures for pcs personal opinion perhaps
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Orc in the Playground

@ DeTess

Only things I've noticed are

1) Your hp should be 34. Average of hd8 is 4.5 so 8+4.5+4.5+5=22+12(3x4)=34 super buff lol

Next

2) Jump grants you a +2 synergy bonus to tumble free bonus so tumble should have a +2 in misc.

next

3)I have only totalled your gold to the value of items on your sheet coming to 12g 6sp 3cp due to the fact im unsure the pricing and effects of Ring of the Darkhidden. Have a link to it and know what it does?

Thats all the stuff I saw!

@Aurangh

1)Mw battle axe should be 310g as base price is 10g mw makes it 310g saving ya 5g

2)Your total for the rations, bedroll, etc is 9g 9sp saving ya 1sp

3)Your Armor and gem costs 750g not 700 sorry gem is 500g while its 250 for the armor.

4)In total you spent 1069g 9sp leaving you with a remainder of 1930g 1 Sp unless i missed something?

@TC

1) A handy haversack costs 2000 gold not 1000? so im unsure your able to afford it right this second havent fully looked over the sheet yet in case you wanted to buy other stuffs
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-16 at 10:00 PM.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

@ DeTess

1) Your hp should be 34. Average of hd8 is 4.5 so 8+4.5+4.5+5=22+12(3x4)=34 super buff lol

Next

2) Jump grants you a +2 synergy bonus to tumble free bonus so tumble should have a +2 in misc.

next

3)I have only totalled your gold to the value of items on your sheet coming to 12g 6sp 3cp due to the fact im unsure the pricing and effects of Ring of the Darkhidden. Have a link to it and know what it does?

Specifically, for race I'm using the half drow fram races of faerun, which is a half elf that gets darkvision and counts as drow for qualifying for feats and prc's and the like. I mostly picked it for flavor reasons.

The ring of the darkhidden is from the magic item compendium. It costs 2000 gp and makes me invisible to darkvision (but not to normal vision, which most beings with darkvision also have). It doesn't do anything in normal light, but while in darkness I can't be seen by people using darkvision to do so.

I've adjusted hp and added the synergy bonuses (+2 at diplo was from race, so also gained +2 synergy from sense motive).

Also, regarding gp spent, the explorer's outfit is my free clothing choice, so doesn't cost any gold.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

@ DeTess

Next

next

@Aurangh

1)Mw battle axe should be 310g as base price is 10g mw makes it 310g saving ya 5g

2)Your total for the rations, bedroll, etc is 9g 9sp saving ya 1sp

3)Your Armor and gem costs 750g not 700 sorry gem is 500g while its 250 for the armor.

4)In total you spent 1069g 9sp leaving you with a remainder of 1930g 1 Sp unless i missed something?

@TC

1) A handy haversack costs 2000 gold not 1000? so im unsure your able to afford it right this second havent fully looked over the sheet yet in case you wanted to buy other stuffs
    Items with the (c) next to them are crafted using craft wondrous item feat taken at level 3.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

18. - Top - End - #168
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercracker View Post
    Items with the (c) next to them are crafted using craft wondrous item feat taken at level 3.
    ah kk i haven't had anyone use that feat on me before lol. Ill resume review now . :3

@ TC

Just looking over that feat im unsure if im mistaken but by its own ruling you need to know both the spell needed to imbue the item and meet its requirements both in dnd 3.5 and pathfinder you dont meet them. The only thing with a (c) you meet the requirements for is gloves of eldrtich admixture the other two you dont sorry.
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-17 at 06:10 AM.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

ah kk i haven't had anyone use that feat on me before lol. Ill resume review now . :3

@ TC

Just looking over that feat im unsure if im mistaken but by its own ruling you need to know both the spell needed to imbue the item and meet its requirements both in dnd 3.5 and pathfinder you dont meet them. The only thing with a (c) you meet the requirements for is gloves of eldrtich admixture the other two you dont sorry.
    Will pay for the spell service. Let me look up the cost…
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

@RaiKirah

1)You seem to be missing the +1 stat point from level 4

2)Fort should have a -1 in misc due to plucky trait. It should only give you a +1 to will. also im unsure how you have the extra +1 to reflex save.

3)Potion of enlarge person is 250g each? If I removed all your enlarge potions you would have 378g 9sp but if you wanted 1 it be 128g 9sp

4)Your skills should have a +2 to jump and tumble due to synergy also a +2 to knowledge nature due to survival synergy

5)Lastly you should have a total of 31 skill points 20 from first level 3 per fighter level lastly 5 from last barb level in total 31 you spent 28 so far so +3 yay!

6) Your hp should sadly be 40. it would have been 44 if you didnt have the frail flaw curse. That removes 1hp per level

Metastachydium'

1)Ive noticed you took on the class features of a level 4 healer for cleanse disease? Are you going to go full healer? If so we have to remove the cleric one. Which tbh wouldn't hurt to badly seeing as the healers hd is a d8 not a d6 so should bump your hp up on average?
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-17 at 08:28 AM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

@ TC

Handy haversack has a CL of 9 so turns out I can't craft it, so we'll drop that.

Gloves of Eldritch Admixture are CL3 so that can be done. Cost = 1250 + casting service CL3 x20 = 60, for 3 days each of melf's acid arrow, scorching ray, and ray of frost = 180 x 3 = 540gp = total cost 1250 + 540 = 1790

Since we can craft a Healing Belt later, we'll buy a wand of lesser vigor now for 750gp.
    Total cost = 1790 + 750 = 2540

Studded Leather = 30GP
    Light Crossbow = 25GP
    Dagger = 1 GP

Total Cost = 2599, 401 GP remaining.
    TC for short

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

I guess I’ll pick up a healing belt and then use the rest of the cash in something silly and expensive for Ja’s grandmother.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Orc in the Playground

Specifically, for race I'm using the half drow fram races of faerun, which is a half elf that gets darkvision and counts as drow for qualifying for feats and prc's and the like. I mostly picked it for flavor reasons.

The ring of the darkhidden is from the magic item compendium. It costs 2000 gp and makes me invisible to darkvision (but not to normal vision, which most beings with darkvision also have). It doesn't do anything in normal light, but while in darkness I can't be seen by people using darkvision to do so.

I've adjusted hp and added the synergy bonuses (+2 at diplo was from race, so also gained +2 synergy from sense motive).

Also, regarding gp spent, the explorer's outfit is my free clothing choice, so doesn't cost any gold.
    Ah kk. The ring of darkhidden I saw said roughly the same thing. I was just confirming since i saw at least 3 different sources. But thats all good thanks for making them minor changes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercracker View Post
    Handy haversack has a CL of 9 so turns out I can't craft it, so we'll drop that.

Gloves of Eldritch Admixture are CL3 so that can be done. Cost = 1250 + casting service CL3 x20 = 60, for 3 days each of melf's acid arrow, scorching ray, and ray of frost = 180 x 3 = 540gp = total cost 1250 + 540 = 1790

Since we can craft a Healing Belt later, we'll buy a wand of lesser vigor now for 750gp.
    Total cost = 1790 + 750 = 2540

Studded Leather = 30GP
    Light Crossbow = 25GP
    Dagger = 1 GP

Total Cost = 2599, 401 GP remaining.
    kk that works. First time someone used creating there own magic items so did reasearch on it. Glad we agreed on that stuff. Also dont worry about the sack I like making rings of storing instead. More of a homebrew item but more slimming then a sack lol. Thanks for helping fix all of it so quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
    I guess I’ll pick up a healing belt and then use the rest of the cash in something silly and expensive for Ja’s grandmother.
    kk lol
    Spoiler: silly item
    Show

Miner's Pick of Eavesdropping (Common)
    As long as it is on the same plane, the bearer can hear through this item as if they were present

Gonna finish reviewing the last sheet I believe then gonna reupdate the list
    Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Orc in the Playground

@Zlefin

Looks like you need to add some extra HP? Also if you can put your barrier into your nonlethal damage part on your sheet that would be great. Your hp should be 41. 8+5.5+5.5+10[12(3x4con)]=41

Lastly any chance for a picture? lol

Oops looks like I missed Dakrsiddersheet hitting it now xD

@Dakrsidder

Looking over I think you might have overpaid for your kukri 1500 faycraft+300 mw+8 kurkri? Should be 1808g not 1908?

Also you have 7 ranks in a craft skill but no specific craft listed? Are you going for a certain one? Or just forgot to add it?

Otherwise looks good lol
    Last edited by Forsaken; 2024-02-17 at 03:13 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Character Chart/ Approval
    Show

Player Character Race Classes Approved and or Statements
    DeTess Eria Shiro Half Drow Swordsage 4 Yep all cleared
    TonberryKing Geress Loba Elf (True) SoulKnife Yep all cleared
    Auranghzeb Ja-The Cunning Skarn Bladedtotem of War Yep all cleared
    Dakrsidder Ekkehardt Elan Factotum 3 / Psychic Rogue 1 Yep all cleared
    TC Samuel Arvandor Human Warlock Yep all cleared
    RaiKirah Cyndred Ariangar Shifter (Razorclaw) Barbarian 2/Fighter 2 Yep all cleared
    Metastachydium Bryanthe Karbamis Lesser Aasimar Spontaneous Cleric 1/Healer 3 Yep all cleared
    zlefin Maynard Raynes Human Human Paragon 1 / Paladin 3 Yep all cleared

Before we start any of the changes I asked I hope we can wrap up by tonight. Also need one last confirmation before the day is out so I know who are still interested and are wanting to play. Since they're a bit of sheets clearing I might even split the group by posting speed potentially after the first mission and this way we can run it smoother.

What's needed

1) Post to confirm your interest still.
    2) In your post it hopefully contains that you fixed the very minor things on your sheets so we can move forward smoothly. If there is any confusion on the edit let me know as I don't know everything.
    3) Rough posting speed in case the group is a bit large and we have to tidy it a bit. Hopefully it will be fine as is. A larger group might actually help your chances of survival.
    4)Any last questions before we finish the recruitment thread
    Show

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Looks like I didn't make the cut. Unfortunate.

Hope everyone else enjoys this game!

Let me know if you need an alternate
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

27. - Top - End - #177

+100 for wand chamber listed in the weapon section not that it’s being used currently

Trapmaking forgot to list that

As for the guy above you were supposed to indicate you were still around probably not too late

1. Ye
    2. There was 1 fix made
    3. Depends on how much I can add at a given moment plus some external factors; could be 5 a week could be 2 really depends
    4. Nothing in mind
    Last edited by Dakrsidder; 2024-02-17 at 04:00 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Oh, if that's the case, yea, very interested still, and my cs should still be good to go.

My posting speed is usually between a couple times a day to 5 times a week

No further questions
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2024-02-17 at 04:28 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

1) yes, still interested!
    2) I should have fixed everything.
    3) about 3-4 per week, roughly. Depends on some factors. Shorter posts for conversation or combat can happen more quickly than long ones involving a lot of setup and description.
    4) no further questions

30. - Top - End - #180
    Firbolg in the Playground

Metastachydium'

1)Ive noticed you took on the class features of a level 4 healer for cleanse disease? Are you going to go full healer? If so we have to remove the cleric one. Which tbh wouldn't hurt to badly seeing as the healers hd is a d8 not a d6 so should bump your hp up on average?
    Oops. B. was a full Healer in the orginal draft, but then I realized she'd be, khm, hampered somewhat on the RANGED HEALING front without turn/rebukes to fuel DMM (Reach), so I had to improvise. Dropping Cleanse Disease, thanks for noticing!

Also, I'm still very much in! As for posting rate, I can be slow on the weekends, but otherwise I'm basically a machine gun if need be.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2024-02-17 at 04:01 PM.