New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Begging, Pleading for a Keep on the Shadowfell Game set in the Forgotten Realms

I have always had a soft spot for 4th edition and still love the Forgotten Realms. Anybody interested in DMing a game using the Keep on the Shadowfell module set in the Forgotten Realms? While I would love to use Essentials rules as well as backgrounds and character themes. Am willing to go with what the DM feels comfortable with as long as I can get into a Forgotten Realms game using the module. Any takers?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Begging, Pleading for a Keep on the Shadowfell Game set in the Forgotten Realms

hums bob dylans the times they are a changing

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGirl

Default Re: Begging, Pleading for a Keep on the Shadowfell Game set in the Forgotten Realms

I'd also be interested in this as well! I actually have a pdf of the conversion for the campaign that includes all the bonus quest materials and some other homebrew stuff that was added by some popular community members.

If this ends up happening, I'd gladly join and provide the documents!

4. - Top - End - #4

Can you maybe DM this?
    Last edited by onlie2005; 2024-02-16 at 05:16 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGirl

Absolutely not. :D I've got entirely too much going on atm to try and RUN a game. Plus, I'm not sure how much I'd want to run a 4e game since it's really crunchy and likely VERY slow on here. BUT, I would gladly test the waters and have fun playing in one for someone who has more time than me to run it.

6. - Top - End - #6

I really want to do this.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGirl

I think the only way I would even remotely consider running a Keep on the Shadowfell campaign would be over Discord with actual, scheduled sessions, with players that mostly like to solve problems with violence, because my playstyle is about 70% combat leaning, and then I'd likely consider it.

Even then, I would potentially even be more interested in playing it as a Pathfinder 2e conversion, but that's a LOT of work on my end, and I'm more than fine JUST doing it as 4e. Though, I would still only consider it as a non-play-by-post game.

So, if that's something that could potentially interest you, lemme know, and I can MAYBE start getting it set up. Maybe.

8. - Top - End - #8

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanmoon View Post
    I think the only way I would even remotely consider running a Keep on the Shadowfell campaign would be over Discord with actual, scheduled sessions, with players that mostly like to solve problems with violence, because my playstyle is about 70% combat leaning, and then I'd likely consider it.

Even then, I would potentially even be more interested in playing it as a Pathfinder 2e conversion, but that's a LOT of work on my end, and I'm more than fine JUST doing it as 4e. Though, I would still only consider it as a non-play-by-post game.

So, if that's something that could potentially interest you, lemme know, and I can MAYBE start getting it set up. Maybe.

All right. I'd be willing to give it a go.