I've just begun running age of worms, they are nearing the end of the first dungeon in Whispering Cairn, four sessions in. There isn't much buy-in presented in this adventure, but my PCs have some hooks that I'd like to tie into this AP.

1. Two dwarves from Greysmere, one looking for an alchemical substance to help thwart a disease that is growing on the fungus farms kept underneath Greysmere. Another who is looking for a lost artifact of St. Cuthbert.

2. A wild elf whose warrior lover disappeared overnight.

3. A monk from the Twilight Monastery living in Diamond Lake to protect the trade envoy who trades Kalamanthis between the Moanstery and Diamond Lake, and works as a barkeep to gather intel on the town ever since the violent conlfict between DL and TM years ago.

I'm thinking potentially the hills that the Monastery harvests Kalamanthis from and the fungus farms at Greysmere are potentially becoming infested with Kyuss worms, and the PCs learn of this after returning from the Cairn back to Diamond Lake.

Maybe the lost lover replaces Alastor Land?

Any suggestions would help! I'm posting this in the AoW Handbook thread as well but not sure how much traction that thread gets.