New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Default Mine dungeon crawl

Hello friends and colleagues,

My PCs are considering exploring an old abandoned Dwarven mine. Does anyone have a suggestion for an adventure or module that I could reskin to be all about gnolls, ghouls, and the cosmic punishment for mining too greedily? Happy to purchase whatever is needed. Doesn't have to be a megadungeon. But could be.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Mine dungeon crawl

Quote Originally Posted by Winds of Nagual View Post

My PCs are considering exploring an old abandoned Dwarven mine. Does anyone have a suggestion for an adventure or module that I could reskin to be all about gnolls, ghouls, and the cosmic punishment for mining too greedily? Happy to purchase whatever is needed. Doesn't have to be a megadungeon. But could be.
    Lost Mines of Phandelver are a classic, although I can't comment on how great the mine part is.

Rime of the Frostmaiden has a mine dungeon for the early game. IIRC Dungeon of the Mad Mage has a mine level (at least) but it's much higher level.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomePirate

Default Re: Mine dungeon crawl

Quote Originally Posted by Winds of Nagual View Post

If you want to do a megadungeon, there is Dwarrowdeep by OSR Publishing. This is Questing Beast's review of it.