New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default March 26th 2024 site issues

The comic is working fine, the discussion forum part of the website is timing out for me without loading the page, sending me to cloudflare, and is otherwise extremely slow, but I know it's not an issue on my end because other sites are loading fine. Additionally there is an already banned spammer who has made several spam threads offering illegal activity i.e. here's how you can hire a hitman, also illegal drugs etc. I would like to report it, I'm sure you folks can find them as they're recent, but the site issues plus the 60 second wait between reports was too cumbersome for me to be able to report all of it, since it would kick me out of the report window. I believe at least one report managed to get through, but it's at least six on different subfora so you might want to check them all. I possibly could have linked all the threads in a single report, so you at least have a link, but I grew frustrated with the site loading issues and simply decided to report all these issues at once, here. Hope this was more helpful than annoying, if you're already aware of all this! :)
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2024-03-26 at 10:16 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: March 26th 2024 site issues

The Fullmetal Mod: Thank you for calling this to our attention. The missed posts and threads should now be removed, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature