New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Evil

Quote Originally Posted by MerelBlackbird View Post
    I settled both powers on flat. I really hope this works. Now I just have to wait for our host to come online.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, and I really hope all this works. Good luck to the town when I am gone, and I hope you and Caedorus get some good use out of my boosts. (Assuming you can use what you stole/borrowed/confiscated).
    If flat confirms you healed/boosted him, I don't think you're dying at all. But thank you!
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

2. - Top - End - #182
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    If flat confirms you healed/boosted him, I don't think you're dying at all. But thank you!
    You're welcome!

3. - Top - End - #183
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    flat is definitely a better choice than Athedia or Caedorus though and I won't object if you choose that.

I do think healing me is probably better for town though, but that requires you to trust me sufficiently to do that.
    Ouch that hurts (but not really)

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    I would say a strengthened White Knight is a story blade we can use to force Providence later. That generally seems like a great thing to have in the endgame.

The question is: how injured is flat? If he’s okay, then I say give it to him. Otherwise, someone else you trust as town is a good bet. I am currently uninjured, which does make me a good alternate.
    Flat is a better bet, I am also using a defensive power on him at night as given my name I think it is fitting.
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

4. - Top - End - #184
    Pixie in the Playground

I think flat has become our champion.

Also I did give Athedia a temporary boost last night, but all the stealing may have invalidated it.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Overcoming Evil

Don't have much time, but can confirm nothing new from Book yet. What's been posted in thread are the only indicators of minor or major injuries.

Haikus were just to play off of AV. No mechanics there.

I felt pocketed by the Kraken/Caedorus arrangement yesterday, but I'm no longer thinking that.

I'll ask Book about my current injuries and will report any other events of note.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #186
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Overcoming Evil

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    Don't have much time, but can confirm nothing new from Book yet. What's been posted in thread are the only indicators of minor or major injuries.

Haikus were just to play off of AV. No mechanics there.

I felt pocketed by the Kraken/Caedorus arrangement yesterday, but I'm no longer thinking that.

I'll ask Book about my current injuries and will report any other events of note.
    Book hasn't come online in a while. I've been watching.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Yeah, story-wise flat is definitely a better choice than me for healing.

Let's see.

Thirteen players. One dead wolf. One Snowblaze.

flat_footed is confirmed town by flip. MerelBlackbird self-resolves atp and I'm willing to assume she's town until and unless we have evidence her healing failed. 3SecondCultist has a verified power and a roleclaim that fits with that power and has been pretty towny besides. Caedorus is the same except claiming neutral and the verification only holds if you're me or if you trust me sufficiently (there are some things I'm confused about concerning both of the above but I don't think digging into them publicly is the right play atp.)

That's the "I would be very surprised if there were wolves in the above tier" pile.

The "everyone else" pile consists of AvatarVecna, Xihirli, Dakrsidder, Let'sGetKraken, Cazero, Athedia and CaoimhinTheCape. There are probably at least two wolves in that pile. I have mechanical evidence that mildly indicates Cazero is town, which combined with his being the fourth vote on Persolus means I'm not interested in killing him today.

(Sidenote: I have a new 3SC theory now which would make some things make more sense, but revealing it is probably not a good idea.)

(Do I have time for ISOs? Should I be doing ISOs? Am I going to do ISOs? Maybe, not if I have sensible priorities and probably respectively.)
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

8. - Top - End - #188

Yeah, story-wise flat is definitely a better choice than me for healing.

Let's see.

Thirteen players. One dead wolf. One Snowblaze.

flat_footed is confirmed town by flip. MerelBlackbird self-resolves atp and I'm willing to assume she's town until and unless we have evidence her healing failed. 3SecondCultist has a verified power and a roleclaim that fits with that power and has been pretty towny besides. Caedorus is the same except claiming neutral and the verification only holds if you're me or if you trust me sufficiently (there are some things I'm confused about concerning both of the above but I don't think digging into them publicly is the right play atp.)

That's the "I would be very surprised if there were wolves in the above tier" pile.

The "everyone else" pile consists of AvatarVecna, Xihirli, Dakrsidder, Let'sGetKraken, Cazero, Athedia and CaoimhinTheCape. There are probably at least two wolves in that pile. I have mechanical evidence that mildly indicates Cazero is town, which combined with his being the fourth vote on Persolus means I'm not interested in killing him today.

(Sidenote: I have a new 3SC theory now which would make some things make more sense, but revealing it is probably not a good idea.)

(Do I have time for ISOs? Should I be doing ISOs? Am I going to do ISOs? Maybe, not if I have sensible priorities and probably respectively.)
    Curious as to why I am in that pile? I have been straightforward, I was able to verify 3SC's ability, I was even attacked at night. And what information have you given that shows you aren't a wolf?

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Of these, I think I’m going to pressure Athedia. I know MY role, after all.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

10. - Top - End - #190

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Of these, I think I’m going to pressure Athedia. I know MY role, after all.
    I think I have left enough hints to my role if anyone wants to ISO me. I am Above and I will also say I am a transient Name

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

I think I'm going to park a vote on Xihirli.

I'm also of the opinion that actual healing shall be reserved for mechanically cleared town, wich right now is just flat_footed.
    Last edited by Cazero; 2024-04-12 at 12:28 PM.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

12. - Top - End - #192

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Curious as to why I am in that pile? I have been straightforward, I was able to verify 3SC's ability, I was even attacked at night. And what information have you given that shows you aren't a wolf?
    You were reportedly attacked at night. I don't know why on earth Persolus would have carried the night attack, but it's entirely possible someone interfered with the attack, and also plausible - though unlikely - that the wolves' target was protected. We have only your word for it.

You verifying Cultist's ability only matters so long as you're not trying to wagon him, and is a good method of pocketing town.

And being straightforward and helpful is good wolf behavior.

Look, none of this makes you a wolf - I think you're probably town - but Snow's alignment has been confirmed by multiple people, which could be a grand wolf conspiracy or plausibly pocketing, but it feels legit.

If anyone else is curious, I have left three hints about my role, one of which reveals what it is, the other two talking about it more general terms.

But if Snow is going to shoot me, let me know and I will explicitly claim.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

13. - Top - End - #193

I also think I know something about Caz's identity btw. Not sure if it makes me trust him more or not but there is that. Do we still have a day left?

14. - Top - End - #194

Past that point by now, but I'll just say there was another avenue under which you could've gotten an idea of whether Merel was likely town. They mentioned using an attack aspect on Persolus N1, so assuming the 3 minor injuries came from lynch, which flat_footed would know from how much damage he took, then it would've done 1-2 major injuries. From there, it would be finding out how much damage said aspect did and asking if anyone else used one, plus how much it inflicted.

Additionally, I personally think you guys are putting pressure on the wrong people. As far as those in the everyone else pile, I still think Athedia and Xihirli are the most likely to not be wolves. Personally, I'd say Caoim and AV are by a small margin the best options, simply because I can't see a way to attribute even a modicum of town points to them yet. If Kraken claims, I’m the next best option.

15. - Top - End - #195

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
    Past that point by now, but I'll just say there was another avenue under which you could've gotten an idea of whether Merel was likely town. They mentioned using an attack aspect on Persolus N1, so assuming the 3 minor injuries came from lynch, which flat_footed would know from how much damage he took, then it would've done 1-2 major injuries. From there, it would be finding out how much damage said aspect did and asking if anyone else used one, plus how much it inflicted.

Additionally, I personally think you guys are putting pressure on the wrong people. As far as those in the everyone else pile, I still think Athedia and Xihirli are the most likely to not be wolves. Personally, I'd say Caoim and AV are by a small margin the best options, simply because I can't see a way to attribute even a modicum of town points to them yet. If Kraken claims, I’m the next best option.
    Btw how come no vote last go round?

16. - Top - End - #196

I agree with your assessment. AV is getting a pass by virtue of poetry, from what I can tell, and Cao has done nothing giving him points other than not pivoting onto the wagon I poorly championed last-minute... which risked Persolus, but he never voted him.

So Caohimn, for pressure.

I'm definitely not opposed to claiming, but a) I want to see if people can put it together from the frankly way too subtle hint and b) I have other reasons for only wanting to claim at a certain time.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think I know something about Caz's identity btw. Not sure if it makes me trust him more or not but there is that. Do we still have a day left?
    We do, yes. I'm hoping to have more activity this evening.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2024-04-12 at 01:11 PM.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

17. - Top - End - #197

Btw how come no vote last go round?
    Last go round? If you’re referring to the 2nd cycle, I voted Merel as there were no other leads and no explanation was offered for the 1st cycle vote. If you’re referring to the 1st cycle until it was broken last second, there was a 3-way tie, and I didn’t want to break it; I wanted to see how it’d resolve, especially since Providence is generally in favor of town, plus my guess was as good as any for who the wolf was.

18. - Top - End - #198

Day One final vote count.

Xihirli 4: Caedorus, CaoimhinTheCape, Snowblaze, MerelBlackbird
    Persolus 3: flat_footed, Athedia, Cazero
    Cazero 3: Persolus, AvatarVecna, Let'sGetKraken
    flat_footed 1: 3SecondCultist
    Caedorus 1: Xihirli
    Not voting: Dakrsidder
    Oh that was day 1. I don't know what is up with my brain but it is less worky rn

19. - Top - End - #199
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

First question: a) I haven't paid enough attention to you, and b) I'm deliberately setting a very high bar to be removed from POE, I want to make sure it's actually a reliable one for once. I don't think you're particularly likely to be a wolf, though.

Second question: 3SC's mysterious source claims I'm town, Caedorus has evidence supporting the fact I'm town, I'm claiming the fact I have a vig shot and trying to use it in a pro-town way, I was attacked at night.

Right, let's do this properly then.

Could AvatarVecna, CaoimhinTheCape, Dakrsidder, Let'sGetKraken and Xihirli please answer the following questions:

- why shouldn't I shoot you? (Don't answer this by claiming, unless you think claiming is optimal anyway. I will declare who I intend to shoot in ~10-14 hours to give time for a claim.)
    - which two of the above names do you think are most likely to be wolves? Why?
    - do you townread any of the above names? If so, who and why?
    - do you suspect anyone outside the above names? If so, who and why?

- - - Updated - - -

ISOing Kraken to try and track down hints about his Name. No luck so far, but I found this and want to talk about it.

In consulting Cultist's list, Caedorus and Merel have both (partially) claimed. Snow, AV, and I are the other three. People are vouching for AV and Snow, and I will claim if necessary (though would prefer not to for several very valid reasons). I'd prefer we get a bit more information as to how the narrative of our posts can impact actual mechanics before I do so. I have non-mechanical reasons for reading Cultist as town at this point, but they're not definitive. Everyone else I have some reasons to townlean.
    So there's a list of people who could have been trying to save Persolus that 3SC made. Kraken and AV are the only names in my POE that are also in that list.

I do think Kraken has been pretty towny in a vacuum from skimming through his ISO but also. There's a voice in the back of my mind now wondering about whether I should really have discarded that Kraken/Xihirli world, and the "town!Kraken implies town!Xihirli, town!Xihirli implies town!AV" reasoning I had at one point.

(I will say that neither of those implications are fully watertight. The first I never actually did the work to check (I should do that, shouldn't I?) and the second is literally "I trust Xihirli's ability to read AV, Xihirli says AV is town".)

So there's a world where some combination of Kraken/AV/Xihirli are wolves. There's a world where my implications are valid and Caoimhin/Dakrsidder are wolves. There's a world where I'm misclearing one of Athedia/Cazero or even one of the others.

(There's also the wolf!Merel world but I think the way she's handled the claim thing and the healing thing has been towny so I'm working under the assumption we're not living in that world unless it turns out the healing hasn't worked.)

Though there's also the potential for mixed worlds, overlap, this is not as black and white as I'm setting out. I'm just rambling incoherently at this point, aren't I?

Eh. Whatever.

I don't want to shoot Kraken, because I do think he's been towny. I don't want to shoot AV because I trust the Xihirli implication.

Down to three names, then.

Xihirli/CaoimhinTheCape/Dakrsidder

My gut has an answer to the question of which of those three I should shoot. I don't know if I should trust my gut here.

Oh, huh, just remembered I'm still voting Merel.

unvote.

Will vote once I've decided and announced who I'm shooting.

- - - Updated - - -

Skimmed through Athedia.

Have a fairly confident guess for her Name. Will note if I'm right it doesn't exactly guarantee she's town given [redacted] but given the claim of being attacked N1 (which I think? is likely to be wolves' doing unless we have anyone other than Persolus who received a major injury or [also redacted]) I'm definitely okay with putting her in the "can be town until we have strong evidence existing POE is wrong" pile.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

20. - Top - End - #200

I was attacked at night.
    According to you. I'm giving this the same weight I'm giving Athedia's claim - a good deal, but not absolute. Especially if what Caedorus says is true, he took a wound protecting flat last night - meaning that two people were attacked. Very possible in a game where wolves don't have an immediate kill.

I realize I'm supposed to be convincing you not to kill me, but still. It'd be remiss if we treated this as absolute.

Right, let's do this properly then.

Could AvatarVecna, CaoimhinTheCape, Dakrsidder, Let'sGetKraken and Xihirli please answer the following questions:

- why shouldn't I shoot you? (Don't answer this by claiming, unless you think claiming is optimal anyway. I will declare who I intend to shoot in ~10-14 hours to give time for a claim.)
    Don't shoot me because a) I got Caedorus to townside (for now, at least) b) I was able to help validate Cultist's power usage c) I made a mistake D1 but I am town and I am still learning from the experience d) I am being solvy enough to be useful even if you think I'm suspicious and d) I really want to do the dramatic thing later. Three of the five hints I've given pertain to what this dramatic thing is, in a way.

I've given a pretty extensive explanation of my reads. Of those, AV and Cao are really skating by here. Dakrsidder would be my third pick - "let it random D1 when a wolf is on the line" is risky but not above suspicion, especially if there was vote manipulation in play that wasn't sufficient. Xihirli would have meant that wolves were totally unconcerned with a W/W wagon until 1.5 hours before the end of D1, which I just don't see happening.

In regards to your ISO, that last line is why I think Xihirli is town. I think it's very solid logic but I have zero mechanical evidence to back it up.

I think Merel has a deeply suspicious name, and if for whatever Flat isn't healed, she should be the next Yeet.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, flat? Know you're busy, but anything to report on the boost side?
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2024-04-11 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Spellcheck
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

21. - Top - End - #201
    Pixie in the Playground

Book reports to me that the powers only resolve at the end of a phase, and I have to use them one at a time. So I am on heal now, strengthen at night. The heal will take effect when night starts.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

You were reportedly attacked at night. I don't know why on earth Persolus would have carried the night attack, but it's entirely possible someone interfered with the attack, and also plausible - though unlikely - that the wolves' target was protected. We have only your word for it.
    ...I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, but the wolves' target was very likely protected because it seems likely that my major injury didn't appear all out of itself
    Still on the fence about whether the aspect I stole directed the damage to me or the wolves just went "oh he's protecting who we want to kill let's kill him instead"
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games lynched d1: 3
    W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 10
    W/W games won: 6
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 4
    W/W games as wolf: 2
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0

23. - Top - End - #203

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    ...I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, but the wolves' target was very likely protected because it seems likely that my major injury didn't appear all out of itself
    Still on the fence about whether the aspect I stole directed the damage to me or the wolves just went "oh he's protecting who we want to kill let's kill him instead"
    Sorry, I mean that N1, if we have a roleblocker or voider, they probably targeted the confirmed wolf who was not dead. Knowing this, I don't know why the wolves would have Persolus carry the kill. But it's possible they did and it was blocked, so Athedia could safely claim to be attacked. Is that likely? No. But certainly possible.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

1. I’m pretty.
    2. Cape and AV. In that order. I know what I said.
    3. Darksider smells nice.
    4. You! Ya!
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

25. - Top - End - #205
    Bugbear in the Playground

But hey, Caohimn, you mind giving us a little insight or action here? If we shoot Merel, I kind of want to wagon you in the absence of any reason not to.
    Sorry, I haven't been paying as much attention to the game as I should have. Doing my catch up with this post, but first impression is that I don't like the idea of suspecting someone for their role name. If the game were set up that way, it would give an advantage to anyone who has read the source material and would make the game really easy to solve (without fake claims).

- I honestly don't have any good reason I can give you. I know I'm town, but I also don't really have anything to point at in thread to convince you of that.
    - Out of those 5 names, AV and Dakrsidder. It's mostly process of elimination. Kraken just seems town from posts. I must have missed why you're suspecting him. Xi gets points for being the wagon opposite Persolus for a while. Less confident on Xi than Kraken. I don't really have a feel for the other two this game - Dakrsidder being new plus I don't remember much of what they had for reads. AV has been AV, which hasn't necessarily turned into town points for me.
    - of the above names, Town read Kraken due to what I feel are good posts.
    - I would have to have reads/a handle on the game for that. No one in particular jumps out at me. I'm keeping an eye on Merel but that will likely resolve soon anyway.

I don't have any more in me right now, but I'll see if I can read over the thread in the morning.

26. - Top - End - #206

Quote Originally Posted by MerelBlackbird View Post
    Book reports to me that the powers only resolve at the end of a phase, and I have to use them one at a time. So I am on heal now, strengthen at night. The heal will take effect when night starts.
    This is the report I got as well. That they resolve at the end of the phase at least. I am using the power I got from 3SC to borrow a power tonight (yes I am using a borrowed power to borrow another but like... it makes sense okay)

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Sorry, I haven't been paying as much attention to the game as I should have. Doing my catch up with this post, but first impression is that I don't like the idea of suspecting someone for their role name. If the game were set up that way, it would give an advantage to anyone who has read the source material and would make the game really easy to solve (without fake claims).

- I honestly don't have any good reason I can give you. I know I'm town, but I also don't really have anything to point at in thread to convince you of that.
    - Out of those 5 names, AV and Dakrsidder. It's mostly process of elimination. Kraken just seems town from posts. I must have missed why you're suspecting him. Xi gets points for being the wagon opposite Persolus for a while. Less confident on Xi than Kraken. I don't really have a feel for the other two this game - Dakrsidder being new plus I don't remember much of what they had for reads. AV has been AV, which hasn't necessarily turned into town points for me.
    - of the above names, Town read Kraken due to what I feel are good posts.
    - I would have to have reads/a handle on the game for that. No one in particular jumps out at me. I'm keeping an eye on Merel but that will likely resolve soon anyway.
    Alright, so I mean based on this post it's probably safe to say Kraken and Cao aren't W/W. It's a soft unpairing, but I don't think a wolf would go this far to alleviate suspicion on a fellow wolf, especially when the one doing the speaking hasn't really been under the microscope. Overall, I read this post as hedgy. Shrugging and saying 'I'm town' means nothing, but there is no real analysis here. They say they're busy, but I am getting a vague gut sensation here.

(Keep in mind that my gut is wrong about 110% of the time)

I've also had quite a busy few days and haven't had the time to get into more solving since my claim. To help those good souls putting in an effort, my general reads list with a few supporting details:

Townreads: Snowblaze (barring a real bastard mechanic, she is cleared for me), Kraken (if he's a wolf, he's been doing a damn good job since the start of the game), Merel (waiting to be resolved, if the powers don't go through she's almost certainly scum), flat_footed (town-cleared by flip), 3SecondCultist (hi).

I need to go back and read through Kraken's posts to figure out what Name he seems to be hinting obliquely at. If I can do that and the pattern holds, it's a good look for him. A softclaim from D1 would do a lot to alleviate my suspicions - since that requires some setup that would be risky for a wolf to pull off - but I wouldn't put it past wolf!Kraken to think that far ahead and anticipate that only about 1/3 of the active players have an in-depth knowledge of Guide as a serial.

Neutral: Caedorus. I believe the Thief claim more now upon reviewing his posts. While the Thief does have a Villain name, it's the kind of role in a mafia game that would best as a Neutral. The Aspects I believe he has make sense from a mechanical standpoint.

Needs further review: Cazero (I can see Caz as a wolf, any chance you want to comment on the evidence you found to exonerate him Snowblaze?) AV, Athedia, Xihirli (someone else do this one please),

Wolfreads: Dakrsidder, Cao, Persolus (may he never return).

A note for posterity: this post feels pretty scummy. At first I couldn't figure out why, but looking back I think it's because it splits up the POE of some of folks' wolfreads into two groups, leaving open some options and telling town to 'put pressure' on them without actually voting for either of the people they claim are the 'best options'. It's a great post for a wolf to point at later and say they drew suspicion to a flipped buddy without actually starting a wagon.

I'll put my vote on Cao now so that there's an actual wagon. If Cao flips wolf, Kraken is likely just town and Dakrsidder will have some explaining to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I read through all of Kraken's posts and I have a super vague, half-formed notion as to what he might be. But I'm definitely wrong.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2024-04-12 at 07:21 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

Day one, visitor.

My fate: minor injury.

No other effect.

Night one, visitors.

One is the same as before,

But also two more.

They bring injury,

But I could not be sure who.

No other effect.

Day two, nobody.

My fate: as of yet, unchanged.

My concerns abate.

Night two, visitor.

The same from first day and night.

But no injury.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #209

I have pretty much answered these in earlier posts

A note for posterity: this post feels pretty scummy. At first I couldn't figure out why, but looking back I think it's because it splits up the POE of some of folks' wolfreads into two groups, leaving open some options and telling town to 'put pressure' on them without actually voting for either of the people they claim are the 'best options'.
    I didn't vote because it seemed more scummy for me to wagon when my actions were only marginally less suspicious, hence why I listed myself as the next best option; don't have much else to offer

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: D1 Votes
    Show
    flat_footed
    Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    Cazero
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Caedorus
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    Persolus
    Persolus
    Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    Xihirli
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    Persolus
    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Vote: Xihirli
    Xihirli
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Cazero
    Cazero
    Quote Originally Posted by EoD1 Wagons
    flat_footed: 3SecondCultist
    Cazero: Persolus, AvatarVecna, Let'sGetKraken
    Caedorus: Xihirli
    Persolus: flat_footed, Athedia, Cazero
    Xihirli: Caedorus, CaoimhinTheCape, Snowblaze

Based on Persolus,

Unlikely that my own wounds

Due to votes/wagons.

Based on my info,

One visitor is town vig

With a night power.

Night power is safe.

They visited on both nights,

But I was hurt once.

Basic conclusion:

Day injury from dayvig.

Night injury, not.

Other visitors

Caused the second injury.

But just one of them.

I know which one harmed,

Because the other just watched,

But saw Snow instead.

They're looking for me,

But I had hidden myself

Away, behind her.

That means injury

Is from the third visitor.

...but are they below?

I think they're above,

But mama didn't raise no snitch.

Secret's safe with me.

Night two, I hide again.

This time, behind the player

Who visited me thrice.

If their night power

Does no harm to their target,

They would find themself.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew