New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Default Re: Graduates of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Sorry for the delay.
    Daily life phase 6 ended. The game is not over. Please wait for narration.

- - - Updated - - -

There are only four of you left. Soon, there will only be three.
    You try to live a semblance of life, waiting anxiously for the fateful annoucement to happen. Talk of escape died out a long time ago.
    The hope you cling on is the meager hope of not being the next.

"I know you can't see it being underground without windows and clock and everything, but it's getting late. All of you, go to sleep. I promise the locks of your rooms are secure."
    "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite !"
    "Ho, and before I forget : the cafeteria will go under renovations starting tomorrow. I took the liberty of changing your schedules. No loitering !"

New regulation : Hanging out in the cafeteria is punishable by death. When this regulation is instated, all players who planned to do it will sulk instead.

Daily life phase 7 starts and will end in about 24 hours.

Hangouts :
    Sulking : CaoimhinTheCape, Zelphas, Athedia, Snowblaze
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Firbolg in the Playground

Snowblaze who did you protect? And doesn't this mean if someone isn't blackened than they 100% will be tonight? So it is just another 24 hour wait til we lose and see which one of y'all is the wolf?

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Well done, Ultimate Manipulator. I'm guessing you have a power that lets you alter results from investigations you disrupt, which is why CaoimhinTheCape got inforation that the killer was hanging out in the cafeteria.

I don't know if there's a winning move for White Team here, so I'm going to put all my cards on the table and go from there.

The fact that my investigations cannot be disrupted is only my passive ability. My active ability lets me investigate past crime scenes during Daily Life to gain new information. I figured the game would be over tonight, but I still investigated bladescape's crime scene, mostly to assuage my own curiosity.

Bladescape's killer was hanging out in the cafeteria. EDIT: Lounge, I meant lounge, this is what I get for trying to be dramatic

With 100% certainty, Snowblaze is the last member of the Black Team.
    Last edited by Zelphas; Today at 03:13 PM.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #334

But that means Snowblaze would have likely *protected* the person they were targeting tonight. Otherwise why didn't one of us die? Why aren't we in investigation stage?

Also what makes you so sure Cao isn't the killer and they weren't lying?

5. - Top - End - #335
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I don't have an answer to the first one, honestly; we had a similar thing happen after the Ultimate Assassin died, so it might be that they can't kill every single night.

As for the second question: I wrote my information wrong, because I was writing too fast; I'm sorry, that's really confusing. The killer was hanging out in the lounge, not the cafeteria. Only bladescape and Snowblaze were in the lounge on the night bladescape died.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #336
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

I protected Athedia, and have confirmation I blocked the Ultimate Manipulator. Let's see if I can do that again, shall we? sips wine

Also Zelphas, I was not hanging out in the Cafeteria when bladescape died.

And I've been treating Caoimhin as clear due to getting results from crime scene investigation implying bladescape's killer wasn't sulking. I don't know how valid that is at this stage though.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, that makes more sense. So Zelphas is the last wolf. Cool, got it. If we actually make it to F3 I will put together a case that isn't "he's falsely accusing me", since that argument isn't going to convince anyone who isn't me.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #337

Interesting, quick question why protect me? I did point out that the only way we get this far is if White Zelphas/Snow had not been blackened and Black Snow/Zelphas wasted time killing me instead of the other one.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

...yeah, sure, fine, my bluff wasn't actually likely to work out.

I can only protect players in my hangout location, and can't target myself. So it was you or Zelphas. And yes, wolf!me would have killed Zelphas, but wolf!me doesn't exist so who she would have killed is irrelevant.

I figured that a hypothetical wolf!Athedia or wolf!Caoimhin would kill me over Zelphas because he implied he'd been blackened by the BCH vote and therefore my choice would make no difference in those worlds, and in wolf!Zelphas worlds protecting you over Zelphas is obviously the correct choice.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

9. - Top - End - #339

It isn't Cao's fault but it is really frustrating playing this with someone unable to contribute at all. We can't form any conclusions and it kinda actively (though again I get it is not on purpose) sabatoges us.