New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Breakfast Cereal Mascots Werewolf!

Quote Originally Posted by corncobweb View Post
    I can't re-read the whole thread right now to form a final opinion, but JeenLeen's pairing analysis forms some basis for a conversation-starter.

(snipped most of the post, you can scroll back to it for the full post.)

JeenLeen's suspected pairings:
    • Caedorus/AvatarVecna
    • Caedorus/Book Wombat

Illven for now. I don't have good reasons for this.

Suspicion of myself is valid as well, since only JeenLeen was sure I'm with the Pandas. (If I weren't me, I wouldn't say corncobweb was surely Pandas, either). However it's hard for anyone to draw conclusions about pairings with me, because I was a "slankwolf" AKA forgot this game had started. But let's see possible pairings with me by all the times I was mentioned:
    • Day 1: JeenLeen looks at who has not posted at all which concludes corncobweb is Town (thinks Caedorus hasn't posted either, recants the mistake Day 2).
    • Night 1: Caedorus says the last thing for the night: "Unrelated, I think corncobweb hasn't posted yet?"
    • Day 2: Illven begins a pressure vote on corncobweb. JeenLeen joins the conversation on getting corncobweb to start posting, but does not vote. Then JeenLeen looks at last activity and concludes that corncobweb probably can't be a Wolf. Caedorus joins the pressure vote. AvatarVecna says corncobweb could definitely be a wolf, but it's not worth voting for them because it doesn't yield info. JeenLeen and Caedorus agree with AvatarVecna and move their votes. AvatarVecna fires back at JeenLeen for clearing corncobweb. I don't think AvatarVecna fully understood JeenLeen's original reason for clearing at the beginning. Illven brings up the argument that if corncobweb were town, narrator would have tapped the replacement player. JeenLeen writes the pairing post that I quoted at the beginning. AvatarVecna says [url=https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=26020272&postcount=64] there might be a Caedorus/corncobweb pairing slip.

Yes, I'm inviting suspicion on me. This is a complete list of every time I was mentioned, prior to my first post. You can use your own judgement to determine pairings with me. Be thorough.
    I'll be honest your absence is solidly null imo. If I REALLY squint I can see how wolf!ccw would have more likely been pinged by their partner (or their partner have asked Xi to ping them) but that's kinda weak.
    And also we have, frankly, better targets.
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 11
    W/W games won: 7
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 5
    W/W games as wolf: 3
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0

2. - Top - End - #92
    Colossus in the Playground

Alright, time to show my soft.

From my very first post.

https://forums.giantitp.com/showsing...07&postcount=8

Jeenlean didn't try to dox me. Xi tried to dox me without my permission, and only got one letter off with Mx.Philippe, why would you do this to me Xi!? I didn't consent to being doxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #93

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Alright, time to show my soft.

From my very first post.

https://forums.giantitp.com/showsing...07&postcount=8

Jeenlean didn't try to dox me. Xi tried to dox me without my permission, and only got one letter off with Mx.Philippe, why would you do this to me Xi!? I didn't consent to being doxed.

I'll be honest, I don't see it...
    Only got one letter of Mx.Philippe? Only sent one letter to Mx.Philippe? Are you claiming your name is Mx.Philippe? Has Xi implied this?
    Sorry if my 20-past-midnight brain is just dense, I will look again in the morning
    Quotes
    Show

4. - Top - End - #94

My irl is a mere letter difference from Philippe.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #95

Alright I know I'm not a wolf so.... Caederous.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Pixie in the Playground

What's a soft? What are you implying by saying this?

7. - Top - End - #97

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by corncobweb View Post
    What's a soft? What are you implying by saying this?
    Ok, a soft is when you lay a hint towards something, not so others can notice it but so you can later, when you claim it, go "I already left a soft towards it back then I'm not making this up just now"
    And what she's implying is that since her role is Mx.Philippe, it isn't one of the names given to wolves so she is town.
    Also this is a little meh. How are we supposed to know this? We are in fact supposed to NOT know your real name. And I still think a fake name would be way too easy to think up for a wolf.
    Quotes
    Show

8. - Top - End - #98

I mean, if you're town and want to lose I guess I can't stop you.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

"We now return to the news of..." Avery looked up as the walls started to shake.
    The AC started pumping out tiny ground up flecks of the Honeycomb breakfast cereal, the sugary sweetness of honey filling the air with its aroma.
    Screaming into the news came Crazy Craving, the large furry monster with a mouth large enough to eat an entire elementary schooler in one bite.
    "HONEYCOMB! HONEYCOMB! HONEYCOMB!" It screamed as everyone in the school started quivering, their desire for honey deliciousness overriding all other senses.

Tony the Tiger turned the PA system back on.
    "Be not afraid, children! The sugar in the air is merely there to overcome you and make you what you were always meant to be. We're here to restore a healthy balanced breakfast to your diet. All that's happening to you right now is that your love of honey is allowing the spirit of my friend Crazy Craving here to overtake you, transforming you into another one of him.
    This fate is yours now because you had to fight us, you'll spend the rest of your days only desiring Honeycomb. Don't worry, that's not bad. It's not good. Iiiiiiiiiit's GREAT!"

Breakfast Cereal Mascots Werewolf has ended in Victory for the Breakfast Cereal Mascots

Spoiler: Players
    Show
    Player Alignment Role
    AvatarVecna Tony the Tiger Breakfast Cereal Mascot
    bladescape Panda Second Grade Teaching Lead Mrs. Brinson
    BookWombat Panda Chess Club Chair Tina
    Caedorus Crazy Craving Breakfast Cereal Mascot
    Corncobweb PTSA Mom Karen Panda
    Illven Mx. Phillipe Panda
    JeenLeen Panda Security Guard Karl
    Snowblaze Panda Fourth Grade Teaching Lead Dr. Pancratz
    TheHalfAasimar Student Body President Daniel Panda
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Not gonna lie, even though I was rooting for both sides... I know that sounds weird, but...

Anyway, it was a great first game! Excited to play more Werewolf!
    Hello! I hope you're all having a good day. I make homebrew, could you look at it?

11. - Top - End - #101

OldWizardGuy

GG everyone! My first wolf game in a long while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheHalfAasimar View Post
    Not gonna lie, even though I was rooting for both sides... I know that sounds weird, but...

Anyway, it was a great first game! Excited to play more Werewolf!
    There's another game that's recruiting untill 21 players (it has 14), in case you're interested.
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...eathloop-Mafia
    Quotes
    Show