New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Default Battle Royale 13: (The Spirit of) Xihirli Murders Everyone (now with actual stabbing)

Welcome, constellations one and all, to the Thirteenth episode of Battle Royale. I am Xumtiil, in my first match hosting this game. For your entertainment, I have gathered no less than nine contestants who will battle to the death.

Here they are:

Player Class
    Snowblaze Wizard of all that is Light and Cold, and of the Blue Flame that considers Bats that are friends with Cats good luck when wearing Hats
    Batcathat Archer
    Book Wombat The Master Murder Mime of Morbidly Macabre Massacres
    Xihirli Sorcerer (Dark Spirit of Heartbreak, here to avenge their fallen brother, the Dark Spirit of Banishment)
    Metastachydium The Druid with the Very Angry Little Nuthatch companion
    Cazero Ninja
    Let'sGetKraken Psychic
    Luizeu Rogue

As you can see, several of the ones that escaped the previous Battle Royale have returned. Blaze of the Snow, in particular, I wish a gruesome death, as she nearly managed to prevent my ascension as host. Also joining us is Xihirli, kin of the Dark Spirit of Banishment, who will likely not stop with murder even if they win, as I believe I will be next on their list. Their very, very long list.

As per the last game, you will be able to take turns performing actions in a certain order. This order will change round by round, and will be publicly known at the start of each round.
    That said, certain actions may be faster or slower than others, so do not take this list for law. Each round will last 24 hours. There will be no restrictions on participation, communication, cooperation, or backstabbing, however should you not perform any actions for a certain number of rounds, there will be... consequences.

Spoiler
    Show
    For the recruitment thread, please go here. This thread will also have an explanation of all the roles, but for the roles in play, please see below:

Wizard:
    Barrier: Deal 1d10 damage to anyone who attacks the casting Wizard. Halve all damage this round.
    Dispel: No special ability can affect the Wizard this turn.

Shapeshifter:
    You are me: Once every 3 rounds, you change your shape into someone and expressly try to confuse people. People attempting to target you have a 70% of targeting the other person, people targeting the other person have a 30% chance of targeting you.
    I am you: By changing into someone, you are able to emulate one of their special abilities, regardless of whether that ability is on cooldown for them. This ability has a cooldown of the emulated ability+2 rounds

Archer:
    Rapid Shot: Deal 1d12+5 damage to two targets.
    Aim: Choose a target. Next turn at Initiative 102, deal 1d20+5 damage to chosen target while forfeiting your action. This ability cannot be affected by other abilities such as Pray.

Mime:
    Quick Mimic: You copy the action of the person who acts right before you in initiative (if it's a tie, you can choose out of those who have tied for that initiative). You can choose your target with this type of mimicry.
    Mimic: You copy the action and target of any other player.

Sorcerer :
    Fireball: Select an initiative value. Everyone within 2 initiative of that value will take 1d10 damage.
    Energy Bolt: Deal 2d8 (2 8-sided dice) damage and cause your target to take their next action at Initiative 0

Druid:
    Entangle: Select an initiative value. Everyone within 1 initiative of that value loses their next action.
    Animal Companion: You may either deal 1d20+5 damage to a target, or have your Animal companion absorb all damage that would be dealt to you this round. If the damage exceeds 20, lose the ability to use your animal companion.

Psychic:
    Premonition: Acts at Initiative 101: Choose a target of your choice, any attack or ability that they use on you this round has no effect.
    Confuse: The target of the target player's next action is chosen at random. It cannot be you.

Ninja:
    First Strike: This is the same as a regular attack except that it will always go first (Initiative 100).
    Last Strike: This is the same as a regular attack except that it will always go last (Initiative -1). This strike can target people based not on name but on any clearly-described criteria, such as remaining Health Points.

Rogue:
    Hide: Cannot be targeted until the next round, by harm or boon.
    Sneak Attack: Deal 1d20+10 damage to target if the target used a special ability this turn.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
    That being said, here is the order of actions for the first round.
    Player Initiative
    Batcathat 20
    Cazero 15
    Xihirli 14
    Luizeu 12
    Snowblaze 7
    Metastachydium 6
    Let'sGetKraken 4
    Book Wombat 1

Please hold off on discussions until the official launch of the hacktivities.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Xumtiil gets to be the new person on my "person I can trust as vig" list. They are the only name on the list, currently.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Battle Royale 13: (The Spirit of) Xihirli Murders Everyone (now with actual stabb

Blatant discrimination. Dice, you'll be hearing from my lawyer!

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Default Re: Battle Royale 13: (The Spirit of) Xihirli Murders Everyone (now with actual stabb

Peace was never an option. Let the fighting commence.

Xumtiil gets to be the new person on my "person I can trust as vig" list. They are the only name on the list, currently.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Blatant discrimination. Dice, you'll be hearing from my lawyer!
    I don't know what you're talking about, this looks like the very height of fairness. Clearly a sign of our host's great wisdom.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, this looks like the very height of fairness. Clearly a sign of our host's great wisdom.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh noes, the shapeshifter has assumed the form of my greatest weakness, statistical fallacies. Run for the hills!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Halfling in the Playground

Right, let's start
    *checks notes*
    Snowblaze,
    why are you trying to pocket BCH with your description? Good luck, you say?
    Darn it Whisper !

8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
    Right, let's start
    *checks notes*
    Snowblaze,
    why are you trying to pocket BCH with your description? Good luck, you say?
    Good point, this is sus.

Snowblaze.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

The path of the sword
    Balance must be restored
    No matter the cost
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

You... You were there when I killed the boss last Battle Royale and promised untold horrors on you. In fact, that's why you are here.

But by all means, keep flattering me.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground

But by all means, keep flattering me.
    Look, that:

Peace was never an option. Let the fighting commence.

…well, that's a BIRDY. Whatever Batcatrhat's after, I know I don't want to kill you anymore.

12. - Top - End - #12

*morbidly mimes out a very macabre massacre*
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

I know there's often a rush to murder me in a game, but I believe I can offer incentive to hold off:

I am you: By changing into someone, you are able to emulate one of their special abilities, regardless of whether that ability is on cooldown for them. This ability has a cooldown of the emulated ability+2 rounds
    Who wants to find out what happens if I target the narrator?

My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Obligatory "I do not have time for this game".

I chose what I was a Wizard of pre-game, copy-pasted from last Battle Royale. It clearly says nothing about my alignment this game.

Clarification: I presume Barrier works the same way it did last game - that is, it only affects actions after me in the initiative order?
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 28
    Werewolf games lost: 19
    Games as town: 29.5
    Games as neutral: 6.5
    Games as wolf: 11
    Games narrated: 2
    Deaths: 31

Extended Signature

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Don’t worry, Snowblaze. I’ll kill you and free up your schedule.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Obligatory "I do not have time for this game".

I chose what I was a Wizard of pre-game, copy-pasted from last Battle Royale. It clearly says nothing about my alignment this game.

Clarification: I presume Barrier works the same way it did last game - that is, it only affects actions after me in the initiative order?
    I realise I never answered you in-thread. Yes, it affects actions after you in the initiative order, up to your next initiative.

- - - Updated - - -

A stunning quick start of the match! Batcathat fires off two arrows in quick succession, both quite deadly and accurate. Xihirli is hit (9), and so is AvatarVecna (9). OW.
    Cazero contemplates their actions and stalks around the arena, waiting for the right person to ambush.
    An inferno erupts! Xihirli fireballs no less than three people! Snowblaze seems least damaged (3), but Metastachydium (9) and Let'sGetKraken (8) are positively smouldering.
    Luizeu is nowhere to be found - an expert rogue, he must be in hiding.
    Capitalizing on her closeness to Metastachydium, Snowblaze shoots a piercing icicle of death. Unfortunately, with both of them still being in various stages of alight, what he gets hit with is more a piercing needleprick of death (1).
    Worrying about the safety of his Very Angry Nuthatch in this inferno, Metastachydium runs off and over Batcathat, bowling him to the floor. Looks like a nasty smack on the head (5), but being quick on his feet Batcathat expertly recovers and is ready for the next round.
    There seems to be a dogpile happening! Let'sGetKraken hits Book Wombat in the face (9). Book Wombat sees AvatarVecna attempting to punch him, so in his confusion and concussion he attempts to punch himself first, and succeeds (4). However, this didn't stop AvatarVecna who still lands a punishing blow (7).

Cazero, who sees that he is tied for highest hitpoints with Luizeu and has higher initiative, stabs himself with vigor (9). Wait. What?

Player Initiative HP Notes
    Batcathat 18 35 Cannot use Rapid Shot until round 4
    Cazero 17 31 Cannot use Last Strike until round 4
    Let'sGetKraken 13 32
    Book Wombat 11 20 Cannot use Mimic until round 4
    Luizeu 9 40 Cannot use Hide until round 4
    Metastachydium 8 30
    Snowblaze 7 37
    Xihirli 1 31 Cannot use Fireball until round 4

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

So...how are y'all doin? :)

My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #18

So...how are y'all doin? :)
    A bit singed, but overall fine. Feel a bit bad for inadvertently ganging up on BookWombat, but that's the game.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

This is just a scratch.
    And I did it on purpose.
    Everything is fine.

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, somehow a flower running into me knocked me over, so clearly I need to work out more, but otherwise I'm alright.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Death!
    Blood!
    Fire!
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Firbolg in the Playground

You know who's bad and should feel bad? Snowblaze. Trying to kick a FLOWER while the FLOWER's down is mean. That she's not even going about it competently is neither here nor there. So… I'm ANGRY. And my BIRDY is angry! (Granted, my birdy's always very angry, but that's also neither here nor there.)

Well, somehow a flower running into me knocked me over, so clearly I need to work out more, but otherwise I'm alright.
    In your defense, I'm rather heavy for a FLOWER. I briefly got back below the 53 kg threshold recently, but alas, it didn't last.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

We're seeing some interesting movement right off the bat! Let'sGetKraken strikes a pose as if receiving a premonition about Batcathat, and right behind him is Book Wombat, miming the exact same pose towards Cazero. Unfortunately, their premonitions seem to amount to "you will be ignored this round", as Batcathat skillfully shoots another arrow right into Cazero's back (7) while he was busy clobbering Luizeu over the head (6). AvatarVecna defends herself against no one in particular (yet), and Luizeu tried to sneak attack Snowblaze, however Snowblaze seems to be so dazed and out of it that even Luizeu feels pity for her.
    A Very Angry Nuthatch flies overhead and unloads a barrage of &*$&$% on Xihirli (17, because humiliation is more damaging than damage!), however undeterred by the smells and unaffected by any sort of pity, she launches an energy blast on Snowblaze (10), making absolutely sure she's dazed now, if she wasn't before.

Spoiler
    Show
    I realised that in the opening thread I said days would be 48 hours. In my head, I had changed that to 24 hours, but I think it's clear I did not communicate this properly - this is why Snowblaze gets a pass on inactivity, and I will take off one on the cooldown of Luizeu's sneak attack as it was a schrodinger stab - it both didn't happen and was likely to happen if Snow hadn't been inactive). I will be reaching out to you in your individual channels to confirm if you want to move to 48hours, and if you'd veto a move to 48hours.

Round 3 Initiatives and notes:
    AvatarVecna 20 31 Defensive stance
    Cazero 13 24 Cannot use Last Strike until round 4
    Xihirli 13 14 Cannot use Fireball until round 4, Energy Bolt until round 5
    Book Wombat 11 20 Cannot use Mimic until round 4, Quick Mimic until round 5
    Metastachydium 9 30 Cannot use Animal Companion Attack until round 5
    Let'sGetKraken 7 32 Cannot use Premonition until round 5
    Luizeu 4 34 Cannot use Hide until round 4, Sneak attack until round 4
    Batcathat 3 35 Cannot use Rapid Shot until round 4
    Snowblaze 0 27 Dazed, initiative reduced to 0 (rolled 13)
    Last edited by Xumtiil; 2024-06-19 at 01:36 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Welp. Sorry for disappearing, and sorry for attacking Meta - I realised pretty late I still needed to submit a round one action and vaguely remembered you were playing and would probably try to kill me at some point so...

Anyway. Submitting this round's action now so I don't forget.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 28
    Werewolf games lost: 19
    Games as town: 29.5
    Games as neutral: 6.5
    Games as wolf: 11
    Games narrated: 2
    Deaths: 31

Extended Signature

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

AvatarVecna shapeshifts into Xihirli. This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them! A well placed fireball hits Cazero (6), the OG Xihirli (3), Book Wombat (2) and Metastachydium (5). Snowblaze is too dazed to acknowledge the fireball, and suffers no damage.
    Approaching Batcathat are Cazero and Book Wombat, who do a double whammer slammer (7) (8). I guess that's what you get for looking the least bloodied.
    Grabbing a branch from nowhere (that we want to find out about), Metastachydium gives Snowblaze a resounding whack (6). Maybe that'll wake her up?
    Let'sGetKraken awkwardly nibbles on Luizeu (4), who is immediately puts up a defensive stance right after. Snowblaze wakes up and slaps Xihirli for dazing her. It was super ineffective (1)!

Xihirli and Batcathat bravely do nothing this round.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to give everyone a free pass once for inactivity, to keep it fair because that's what I did for Snow. Any further inactivity after the first pass gets punished as per the rules - Xd6 damage where X is the round number. You evaded 3d6 damage this round!

Round 4 Initiatives and notes:
    Book Wombat 20 18 Cannot use Quick Mimic until round 5
    Metastachydium 18 25 Cannot use Animal Companion Attack until round 5
    Batcathat 18 20
    Luizeu 16 30 Defensive stance
    Cazero 14 18
    AvatarVecna 11 31 Cannot use I am You until round 8
    Xihirli 4 10 Cannot use Energy Bolt until round 5
    Let'sGetKraken 4 32 Cannot use Premonition until round 5
    Snowblaze 1 21
    Last edited by Xumtiil; 2024-06-20 at 01:36 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Is this the round where someone dies? You bet! In fact, I'll make sure of it.
    First off, Book Wombat strikes (mimes?) a pose, reminiscent of Snowblaze. In fact, in a show of prescience, he mimes what Snowblaze will do, before she does it, and attacks Metastachydium with a bolt of pure imaginary sorcery. Apparently, imaginary magic is scarier than actual magic (9).
    Metastachydium, just being hit by magic, retaliates against Snowblaze with a big bonk of Ye Olde Sticke (2 - more of a love tap, but ok).
    Looks like Metastachydium isn't target only by the Sorcerer and her Mimerific Apprentice, but also by Batcathat, who manages to give him a nasty graze (3).
    Again, Luizeu is nowhere to be found. Avatarvecna transforms into Let'sGetKraken, and dances around him, confusing both friend and foe. Well, confusing all foes. No friends on this battlefield, in fact they've all been deadly quiet and deadly serious with the murder.
    One of the Let'sGetKrakens seems to be looking for Luizeu for the aforementioned Serious Murder, but cannot find him. Snowblaze manages to get a bolt of actual magic off, and hits Metastachydium (7). Just like the simulations.
    Cazero decides that Let'sGetKraken seems too healthy, and stabs him (1). He actually seems to have managed to hit the right one!

Xihirli, Xihirli. It's two rounds that you've been standing around doing nothing. And here I had created this wonderful murderbuffet for you. I do have a present for you though - Remember your brother, the Dark Spirit of Banishment? I absorbed his powers. And now, I'm going to give those powers to you, in the most painful way possible.
    Xihirli is struck by lightning (15). She slumps to the floor, dead.

Eight left.

Round 5 Initiatives and notes:
    Cazero 17 18 Cannot use Last Strike until round 7
    Batcathat 16 20
    AvatarVecna 16 31 Cannot use I am You until round 8, You Are Me until round 7
    Book Wombat 14 18 Cannot use Mime until round 7
    Luizeu 12 30 Cannot use Hide until round 7
    Metastachydium 9 6
    Snowblaze 8 19
    Let'sGetKraken 2 31
    Last edited by Xumtiil; 2024-06-21 at 03:14 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

So it comes to this.
    Balance has been disrupted.
    Everyone must die.

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    I wish you could be

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

A pose. A Premonition! Let'sGetKraken knows that if he uses his premonition, he will get stabbed. Unfortunately, it is too late, as he literally just used his premonition to find out.

Xihirli's corpse is glowing black. Cazero slips on a banana peel, and is delayed in taking his action. You are not sure if the two are related.

Batcathat fires off two arrows in quick succession - one grazes AvatarVecna (3) and another grazes Metastachydium (3). Not his best showing, but at least he hit something.
    AvatarVecna shakes off her Let'sGetKraken disguise, and stabs Luizeu quite painfully (7). Cazero manages to regain his balance, and brutally stabs AvatarVecna (10). Book Wombat is looking around for his Book, and his Wombat. He seems to have misplaced his entire self from the game. This is his first and only pass.

A dreadful sneak attack? Luizeu painfully stabs Let'sGetK.... Wait, what's this? His dagger was replaced with a joke dagger that pushes in? No damage? Ugh. Psychics.

Defensive pose by Metastachydium, and a Barrier by Snowblaze, which is too late for Metastachydium and not useful this round for Snowblaze, and the round ends. Surprisingly, and disappointingly, Metastachydium is still alive.

Round 6 Initiatives and notes:
    Book Wombat 18 18 Cannot use Mime until round 7
    Batcathat 15 20 Cannot use Rapid Shot until round 8
    Metastachydium 15 3 Defense active until their action
    Let'sGetKraken 13 31 Cannot use Premonition until round 8
    Cazero 9 18 Cannot use Last Strike until round 7
    Luizeu 7 23 Cannot use Hide until round 7, Sneak Attack until round 8
    Snowblaze 6 19 Cannot use Barrier until round 8, Barrier active until their action
    AvatarVecna 1 18 Cannot use I am You until round 8, You Are Me until round 7
    Last edited by Xumtiil; 2024-06-22 at 02:30 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

The murderous mime Book Wombat hits Let'sGetKraken with a pair of oversized shoes (8, most of which is embarrassment damage).
    Luizeu gets shot at by Batcathat (4) - he's not been getting the damage he started out with. Shame.
    A Very Angry Nuthatch pecks at Batcathat's shins (8) at Metastachydium's behest - seems like the nuthatch was a pair of crows - attempted murder.
    Cazero and Let'sGetKraken punch eachother in the face in a fashion reminiscent of a cheap anime knockoff (5 each)

Luizeu and AvatarVecna take up defensive stances, while Snowblaze fires a pot shot of magical shenanigans on Batcathat to attempt to finish him off (4).

Round 7 Initiatives and notes:
    Let'sGetKraken 20 18 Cannot use Premonition until round 8
    Metastachydium 17 3 Cannot use Animal Companion until round 9
    Batcathat 14 8 Cannot use Rapid Shot until round 8
    Snowblaze 13 19 Cannot use Barrier until round 8
    AvatarVecna 11 18 Cannot use I am You until round 8
    Book Wombat 5 18
    Luizeu 5 19 Cannot use Sneak Attack until round 8
    Cazero 2 13
    Last edited by Xumtiil; 2024-06-23 at 06:43 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Default Re: Battle Royale 13: (The Spirit of) Xihirli Murders Everyone (now with ghost stabs)

Xihirli's body twitches. You swear she wasn't grinning when she died. She is now.

While Let'sGetKraken gears up to confuse Cazero, Cazero has already planted a dagger deep into Snowblaze's spleen (10). Metastachydium clubs Batcathat over the head within an inch of his life (7), and unfortunately for Batcathat and his newly equipped defensive stance, Snowblaze's frost flare is enough to get him over the edge (9-6=3). Batcathat's corpse is frozen in place.

AvatarVecna changes into Luizeu. Book Wombat grins at the thought, and mimes that he is hidden. Everyone can see him, but no one will admit to it, it would be too sad for his poor big mime heart. Book Wombat saw the ninja perform an impromptu spleendectomy and decided he wanted in on that action, unfortunately he isn't able to locate Snowblaze's spleen as accurately (4).
    Luizeu himself, however, is nowhere to be seen. Well, no, he is seen. But that's not Luizeu. Is it?

Round 8 Initiatives and notes:
    AvatarVecna 18 18 Cannot use You are Me until round 10
    Luizeu 18 19 Cannot use Hide until round 10
    Cazero 16 13 Cannot use First Strike until round 10. Confused, next target will be random.
    Book Wombat 15 18 Cannot use Mimic until round 10
    Snowblaze 14 9 5
    Let'sGetKraken 7 18 Cannot use Confuse until round 10
    Metastachydium 7 3 Cannot use Animal Companion until round 9

Spoiler: Reason for edit
    Show
    I had Book Wombat's target for Mimic wrong. Adjusted in strikethrough.
    Last edited by Xumtiil; 2024-06-25 at 02:07 AM.