New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Pre-Order Bonuses For 2024 Digital & Physical Core Rulebook Bundle (UK/EU)

Just thought I'd note as I'd not seen it anywhere. Folks outside of the USA aren't able to buy the 2024 Digital & Physical Core Rulebook Bundle from DnDBeyond and, at least in the UK (possibly also the EU?) we get directed to another site (the dndstore.wizards.com). I was a bit frustrated that there are specific pre-order perks for people who order the bigger bundle, as that isn't available on the dndstore.wizards.com site, only the physical+digital bundle for each of the three books individually. I reached out to support and they confirmed that anyone who buys all three physical+digital bundles (PHB, DMG, MM) will get the pre-order perks as if they had bought the bigger bundle. I'm not sure what the difference in savings is (I suspect a lesser discount on the three individual bundles than the single bigger one) but I thought it was worth mentioning in case anyone else was wondering.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Pre-Order Bonuses For 2024 Digital & Physical Core Rulebook Bundle (UK/EU)

I noticed the same, in EU. And not only are there no bundles, the individual prices are ridiculously steep compared to US prices, even in euros. I guess they already included taxes, but still. I'm having serious concern if I'll have the money to buy the books right away. As for the perks, I'm inclined to believe they are indeed the discounts only. And maybe the digital art for VTT play.
    Please be mindful of what you say in public; sadly not all can handle sarcasm or The Internet Credibility.
    My Homebrew:
    Base Class: Warlord | Roguish Archetype: Inquisitor | Roguish Archetype: Thug | Primal Path: Rage Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Anon von Zilch View Post
    Words actually mean things, people!

Ongoing game & character:
    Sajan Uttam, human Monk 6/Fist of Irori 3 (Legacy of Fire)

D&D/Pathfinder CV of sorts
    3.0 since 2002
    3.5 since 2003
    4e since 2008
    Pathfinder 1e since 2008
    5e since 2014

3. - Top - End - #3
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Pre-Order Bonuses For 2024 Digital & Physical Core Rulebook Bundle (UK/EU)

They're working on updating the EU/UK store pages but you should get the same bonuses the US customers do.

WotC Employee Source

If you need more information (e.g. timing, support) I highly recommend starting a thread over on that forum as WotC and DDB employees post there and can give you the most accurate information or assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)