DruidGirl

Default Oriakia [Race, PEACH]

Oriakia racial traits.

* Small Humanoid
    * -2 Str, -2 Dex, +2 Int
    * Speed: 5 ft. (Fly Perfect)
    * BlindSight 10 ft.
    * Spell-Like ability: Augury 5/day
    * Sixith Sense: An Oriakia can sense little movements that other beings cannot, giving them a +2 dodge bonus to their AC and a +3 on Inititive checks.
    * Blind: Oriakia are born blind and as such cannot see anything beyond their blindsight.
    * Automatic Languages: Common,
    * Favored Class: Psion (seer),

Oriakia are a cursed and blessed Race it is said at one time they enslaved the great dragons and made even Tiamat into little more then slaves. The Gods struck them with blindness, but their endearing spirit and their ability to push forward over anything gave them sight beyond sight.
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2007-12-27 at 07:51 PM.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Oriakia [Race, PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Tialait View Post
    Oriakia racial traits.

* Small Humanoid
    * -4 Str, -4 Dex, +4 Int
    * Speed: 5 ft. (Fly Perfect)
    * BlindSight 5 ft.
    * Spell-Like ability: Augury 5/day
    * Sixith Sense: An Oriakia can things that others cannot simple movements around them giving them a +2 dodge bonus to their AC.
    * Blind: Oriakia are born blind and as such cannot see anything beyond their blindsight.
    * Automatic Languages: Common,
    * Favored Class: Psion (seer),

Oriakia are a cursed and blessed Race it is said at one time they enslaved the great dragons and made even Tiamat into little more then slaves. The Gods struck them with blindness, but their endearing spirit and their ability to push forward over anything gave them sight beyond sight.
    seems a little underpowered to me, maybe i'd up the int to +6, or up the dex to -2. Also, I'd consider giving them maybe scent out to 30 feet or somesuch to make up for the blindness. Or a racial bonus on listen checks.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

And here I tought they were almost needing a LA....lol

Alright Scent doesnt fit them..but maybe extending their blindsense out by another 5ft..makeing them see perfectly..(even past smoke or anything) 10ft..no shady sight or anthing...

I also helped their Sixth Sense a little bit.
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2007-12-27 at 07:17 PM.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Because of your ability adjustments, these creatures are basically pigeonholed as casters. If that's what you want, more power to you, but if it istn't, then I'd suggest lessening the penalties and such to -2, and the int bonus to +2.

I'd change the wording on sixth sense just a little, to help with clarification.

Something like: "Sixith Sense: An Oriakia can sense little movements that other beings cannot, giving them a +2 dodge bonus to their AC and a +3 on Inititive checks." might be what you're looking for.
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Yeah, I'm gunna change them to -2 -2 +2 on their racials...yay!