Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Default Requesting a decent shaman class.

Just here requesting someone make a Shaman class. I mean a straight up shaman not dragon shaman or the oriental adventures one.

Anyone who plays WoW kinda know what I mean.

I would make it myself (and I have tried) but it was terrible.

If nobody wants to do it don't feel obligated. This is just a simple request.

Also anyone who has made one already could post it here. I would like to see it.

Round 4: Eat Brains.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Requesting a decent shaman class.

Actually, yes. Not terribly WoW-esque or good, but it's a shaman class ^_^ If anyone were to use it, I'd be honoured.

Also, for what it's worth, I can guarantee from personal experience that these guys are LOADS of fun to play
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by cog_n_taz View Post
    Actually, yes. Not terribly WoW-esque or good, but it's a shaman class ^_^ If anyone were to use it, I'd be honoured.

Also, for what it's worth, I can guarantee from personal experience that these guys are LOADS of fun to play
    Actually I think that would be a great class to use. I know I said WoW-esque but I guess I just wanted a shaman in the sense that it uses spirits and the elements as it's main tools.

Take the Dragon Shaman for example...it is really not like any normal shaman class in any RPG I have ever played.

Thanks a lot though, as I said I tried to make one once and I sorta just screwed up somewhere along the spell progression to the actual class abilities.

Round 4: Eat Brains.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Thanks! ^_^ They take a bit of getting used to, being a different casting system and all, but should be fairly balanced until you actually try to break them.

As for a more WoW-esque shaman, someone posted his own shaman class in about the second page of that thread, you may want to check that out. Also, I have some shaman-only feats over in the most recent post. Enjoy!
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman