Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Codename: Swampgas, Like Frostburn, but with Swamps

Well, I guess he can go without pants, but he needs a belt or something. He just looks bare without anything (though, I suppose, that's sort of implied in the word "bare"...).

@Collin: Yeah, I've decided I really like Lizardfolk, too. If my RL group back home doesn't switch over to 4E, I'm probably going to try to make them (and a lot of our stuff here) part of a homebrew setting. Also, got any ideas for what sorts of things they might have for [Racial] feats? I've got stuff thought out for Frogfolk, but I couldn't really think of anything unique for the Lizardfolk.
    Last edited by RTGoodman; 2008-04-23 at 03:47 PM.
    The Playgrounder Formerly Known as rtg0922

Homebrew:
    "Themes of Ansalon" - A 4E Dragonlance Supplement
    Homebrew Compendium

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

I vote pants, perhaps short pants or some such. He definitely needs a belt to hang a dagger off of though.

The lizardfolk doesn't really look like he is lunging forward to warn the dwarf but being stopped...I'm not really sure though.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Orc in the Playground

The intention was for him to be struggling with the vines and too wrapped up in what was happening with him to have noticed the dwarf's problem, but that he potentially could have told him were he not so busy struggling to keep from dying.
    The following statement is true.

The previous statement is false.

If you are a Sprint customer, please let me know if I can ever help you with your service. If you are not yet a Sprint customer, I would like to help you become one. Send me a PM!

4. - Top - End - #334
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, if I were in his scales, I'd probably be struggling for freedom more than warning.
    After all, death to me for certain is worse than possible death to everyone.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Ah, I thought the idea was "No sto-gack!"
    Last edited by Icewalker; 2008-04-23 at 08:29 PM.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Orc in the Playground

So I drew pants on him and he looked like Killer Croc from batman, so no pants. To alleviate the lack-of-weapons problem, I gave him a sword that's lashed around his back. If he needs a shame-cover (which I don't think he does. He's a lizard, lizards store their man-parts on the inside), I can draw on a loin-cloth.

If you are a Sprint customer, please let me know if I can ever help you with your service. If you are not yet a Sprint customer, I would like to help you become one. Send me a PM!

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by batsofchaos View Post
    So I drew pants on him and he looked like Killer Croc from batman, so no pants. To alleviate the lack-of-weapons problem, I gave him a sword that's lashed around his back. If he needs a shame-cover (which I don't think he does. He's a lizard, lizards store their man-parts on the inside), I can draw on a loin-cloth.
    Or a really, really big belt.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

I don't think it'd be an issue.

My friend pseudovere says he'll help draw for it, but he's still working on his art and is busy at the moment, so won't be able to really start up too much for a month or so, but we'll still be under construction at that point.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Orc in the Playground

I can't imagine everything being done in a month's time, even with a crack team of artists. I'm doing what I can; the penciling stage is complete and I've begun inking (frog-dude's inked!). I'd imagine everything non-digital will be completed by Friday, and then the long part will start.

This specific illustration will take me until at least Monday, unless something comes up and I get a bunch of free time. I've completely screwed up my sleep schedule, so I might be up all night tonight and get a bunch more done. Not sure, playing things by ear.

Regardless, that's for one illustration. Granted, it's a complex illustration and isn't a perfect example. Still, there's a lot to illustrate, and even if the project is light on the art it's gonna take a while to get done.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Oh yeah, it's still gonna be a long time. Fun time though.

I have two other acquaintances whom I will know better (starting a larping thing they are in) who I know are both amazing artists, and I'm going to ask them if they want to help as well. Won't know anything about that for several weeks at least.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

Frogfolk Racial Feats

Frogfolk Croak [Racial]

Requirements: Frogfolk

Benefit: Your croaking abilities are exceptionally well-developed, and you can sometimes even produce croaks that make others cover their ears in pain. You gain a Croak special attack, usable once per day, which is an Extraordinary ability that functions as a sound burst spell but centered on you (though you are immune to its effects). At 5 HD, you may use this ability 3 times per day. At 10 HD, the Croak ability instead acts as the shout spell, though this is still an (Ex) ability. Your effective caster level for determining effects of the Croak ability is equal to one-half your HD, and the save DC is equal to [10 + one-half your HD + your Constitution modifier].

Normal: Your croaks are audible, but not loud enough to do anything fancy.

Tribe of the Dart Frog [Racial]

Requirements: Frogfolk, 1st level only

Benefit: You come from a tribe of Frogfolk whose poisonous skin and bright coloration aids you in your struggles against predators. You gain a +2 bonus on Escape Artist checks and Intimidate checks, but a -4 penalty to Hide checks. Furthermore, any time a creature hits you with a bite or swallow whole attack, it must succeed on a Fortitude save [DC 10 + one-hand your HD + your Constitution modifier] against your natural secretions (an ingested poison) or be sickened for 1d6 rounds or for as long as you are in its mouth or gullet. At 5 HD, your poison still causes creatures that bite or swallow you to become sickened, and they also take 1 point of primary and secondary Con damage. (A Fortitude save ignores the sickened condition and the first point of Con damage, but the creature must make another save one minute later, as normal for poisons, to avoid the second point of Constitution damage.) At 10 HD, creatures that swallow or bite you must succeed on the Fortitude save or instead be nauseated for 1 round, sickened for 1d6 rounds after that, and take 1d4 points of primary and secondary Con damage from your poison.

Normal: You are not poisonous, and creatures can bite or eat you with little to no trouble.

Tribe of the Tree Frog [Racial]

Requirements: Frogfolk, 1st level only

Benefit: You come from a tribe of tree-dwelling Frogfolk and have sticky pads on your feet that facilitate easy climbing. You gain a +4 racial bonus on Climb checks and the ability to climb up to your land speed as a full-round action as long as you have one hand free (though you must follow the rest of the rules for climbing, as laid out in the description of the Climb skill). You must still end your turn on a horizontal, non-ceiling surface or fall to the ground, taking falling damage as normal. At 5 HD, you gain a Climb speed equal to you land speed, including a +8 bonus on Climb checks, the ability to take 10 on Climb checks to avoid hazards, and the ability to retain your Dex bonus to AC while climbing. You may also now end your turn while on a vertical surface. At 10 HD, your Climb speed increases to twice your land speed, and you may end your turn on any vertical or horizontal surface, including the ceiling, without any risk of falling.

Normal: You have no special climbing abilities.

Homebrew:
    Homebrew Compendium

12. - Top - End - #342
    Orc in the Playground

Those are awesome. They also make my frogfolk dude higher than fifth level.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Orc in the Playground

Update on the art:

The linework is done, scanned and ready to color. This process is going to be rather time-consuming and isn't going to have much to show for it until it's done. However, my wife's got other plans tonight so I can devote a huge chunk of time to just this and I hope to hammer out a good deal of it. I hope to finish it up this weekend, however I've got a campaign session on Sunday that might limit my time. I'll try and update with at least "percentage colored" just to let everyone know where I'm at.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Had a sweet idea, I'll write it up when I have time.

Sandstorm gets one, why shouldn't we: SWAMP LICH!

I think an awesome name for it is Mire Gaunt, by the way.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Orc in the Playground

Update:

Coloring is about 33% done. I'm going to have a big chunk of time tomorrow where I'll hopefully get it finished.

And that idea for the Mire Gaunt is awesome! I'm afraid that there is a distinct possibility that I must draw one.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Sounds awesome. Despite coming up with the idea, I never really pictured any kind of image for it...I don't know what it looks like, except that it is awesome, and more or less a mud lich...

I'm gonna go start statting that up right now, actually...

17. - Top - End - #347
    Firbolg in the Playground

Why havent I looked at this thread earlier??

And what can I do to help?
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Creating a Mire Gaunt
    "Mire Gaunt" is an acquired template that can be added to any living creature (referred to hereafter as the base creature), provided it perform the ritual of the Mire Heart (see below).
    A Mire Gaunt has all the base creature's statistics and special abilities except noted here.
    Size and Type: The creature's type changes to undead. Do not recalculate base attack bonus, saves, or skill points. Size is unchanged.
    Hit Dice: Increase all current and future Hit Dice to d12s.
    Armor Class: The base creature's natural armor class bonus increases by 5.
    Attack: Mire Gaunts gain a Flesh to Mud touch ability (see Special Attacks, below). If the base creature is able to use weapons or natural attacks, the Mire Gaunt retains these attacks.
    Special Attacks: A Mire Gaunt retains all the base creature's special attacks and gains those described below. Save DCs are equal to 10 + 1/2 the Mire Gaunt's HD + Cha modifier unless otherwise specified.
    Foul Aura (Su): A Mire Gaunt is surrounded by a terrible aura of corrupting forces, vilely attacking the senses of those nearby. Any creature within a 40-foot radius must succeed on a Fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 rounds. On a successful save the target is sickened for 1d4 rounds. A creature that successfully saves cannot be affected again by the same Mire Gaunt's foul aura for 24 hours.
    Flesh to Mud: A Mire Gaunt can make a touch attack to cast Flesh to Mud on the target. The fortitude save DC is 15 + Mire Gaunt's Cha modifier.
    Special Qualities: A Mire Gaunt retains all the base creature's special qualities and gains those described below.
    Turn Resistance (Ex): A Mire Gaunt has +6 turn resistance.
    Damage Reduction (Su): A Mire Gaunt's muddy and thin form gives it damage reduction 5/bludgeoning and magic.
    Fast Healing (Ex): A Mire Gaunt recovers 4 points of damage each round as long as it is in a muddy environment. A dry environment prevents fast healing.
    Immunities (Ex): Mire Gaunts have immunity to acid damage, slowing effects, polymorph (although they can use polymorph effects on themselves), and mind-affecting spells and abilities, as well as other immunities due to the new undead type.
    Unholy Toughness (Ex): A Mire Gaunt gains a bonus to its hit points equal to its Charisma bonus (minimum +1) times its Hit Dice.
    Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Wis +4, Cha +2, Dex +2. As an undead creature, a Mire Gaunt has no constitution score.
    Skills: Mire Gaunts have a +6 racial bonus on Hide, Intimidate, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Spot, and Survival checks. Otherwise same as the base creature.
    Environment: Any swamps.
    Organization: Solitary or Mudwalk (1 Mire Gaunt, plus 1-8 Mudbone abominations of various forms)
    Challenge Rating: Same as the base creature +3.
    Treasure: Standard coins, standard goods, double items.
    Alignment: Any nongood.
    Advancement: By character class.
    Level Adjustment: Same as the base creature +5.

Ritual of the Mire Heart
    To become a Mire Gaunt, a powerful individual must undergo dangerous rituals deep within a Murk. First, the prospective Mire Gaunt chooses a Mire Heart. This is a 15 ft. square of Murk, with no other restrictions. The first step of the ritual, once a Mire Heart is chosen, is for the caster to mix his own blood with the mud of the swamp. This deals a permanent 2d4 Constitution damage to the caster. The caster then must move to the middle of the chosen Mire Heart and concentrate for 24 hours, during which he will sink down to his neck in the murk, regardless of the depth of the mud below him. The final step, is for a second individual to slit the throat of the caster (coup de grace), causing a final mix of blood and swamp and a massive release of desecrated energy. Every creature within the Mire Heart, including the caster, must succeed on a DC 25 Will Save or be slain and rise up as a Mudbone abomination. If the prospective Mire Gaunt survives this energy, then he is not slain by the coup de grace, but sinks fully beneath the surface and rises up 1d6 weeks later as a Mire Gaunt. Any beings killed and turned into Mudbone abominations by the desecrated energy also rise at this time, under the control of the caster. At least one creature must be slain from the desecrated energy, or the ritual fails and the caster is left submerged to the neck in mud, bleeding violently from the neck.

If the Mire Gaunt is ever destroyed, he will reform and resurrect 1d6 weeks later, rising from the center of his Mire Heart at 1/4 full hit points.

The 15 ft square of the Mire Heart is treated as Unhallowed.

Destroying a Mire Heart
    The only way to truly slay a Mire Gaunt is to destroy its Mire Heart, a complicated and dangerous process that most notably requires the Gaunt itself. The most important and first step of the process is to destroy the Mire Gaunts physical form, sending it back into the center of its Mire Heart to begin reforming. While the Mire Gaunt is reforming, the entire Heart must be soaked with holy water (this takes 10 bottles, 1 for each 5x5 square, 2 for the middle). Then a Hallow spell must be cast on the area, which only counters the unholy powers of the heart, negating the Unhallowed effect of the area.

If these steps are performed while the Mire Gaunt is not currently reforming within the Heart, the Heart is unaffected and the Mire Gaunt immediately becomes aware that someone is tampering with his Heart, as well as learning the caster level of the one who has cast Hallow.

If the Mire Gaunt is reforming inside the Mire Heart, then the casting of Hallow dispels the normal powers of the Heart. However, instead of vanishing and dispersing, they first concentrate into the Mire Gaunt. The Mire Gaunt immediately raises back to life at full hit points in the center of the Mire Heart. The Mire Gaunt gains +4 to all of its ability scores, and its Foul Aura is increased to a 60 ft. radius and the effects last for 1d6 rounds instead of 1d4. If the Mire Gaunt is slain in this form, the forces dispel and it dries and crumbles into inanimate rotting matter. The Mire Heart returns to the condition of a normal swamp.

If the Mire Gaunt is not slain in this form, it can spend 24 hours in the center of what was once its Mire Heart concentrating. At the end of this, it has sunk to the center of the Mire Heart and rises as if just resurrected, and the Mire Heart remains functioning. If the Mire Gaunt does not perform this restarting ritual, it dries and crumbles into rotting matter as above after one week.

[hr]
    Stupid forum ate my edit....As least I made sure to post and then edit after finishing the numbers, so I just had to rewrite the Mire Heart ritual. Improved it from the previous version a little as well, I think.

@^: I made a list of things that have been done and have yet to be done at the top of page 5. Feel free to contribute anywhere, even adding to an already finished section if you have a good idea. The amounts are just guidelines and estimates. Or, if you can draw, we are in need of art.

Edit: AAAaaaaw, Exorcise isn't a spell in 3rd edition. I wanted to actually make that useful for once.

Awesome, I made the destruction of the Mire Heart into a kickass final boss fight for an adventure. You slay the villains material form, then go to its hearth and summon it back to the surface with the powers of light, and it rises more powerful than before for one final battle.
    Last edited by Icewalker; 2008-04-26 at 01:17 PM.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

^I like it! The idea of a mud-lich never entered my mind, and this is a very cool version. I particularly like the Foul Aura. A couple of minor nitpicks, though:
    Quote Originally Posted by Icewalker View Post
    Mud to Flesh: A Mire Gaunt can make a touch attack to cast Flesh to Mud on the target. The fortitude save DC is 15 + Mire Gaunt's Cha modifier.
    Need to change the name of the ability to Flesh to Mud (instead of Mud to Flesh).
    Immunities (Ex): Mire Gaunts have immunity to acid damage, slowing effects, polymorph (although they can use polymorph effects on themselves), and mind-affecting spells and abilities.
    You might want to add in at the end of that, "as well as other immunities based on the creature's new Undead type."
    Every creature within the Mire Heart, including the caster, must succeed on a DC 25 Will Save or be slain and rise up as a Mudbone abomination.
    Are these statted out somewhere, or are you going to do it later. I'm just interested in reading about them, and I don't remember seeing them before.
    Last edited by RTGoodman; 2008-04-26 at 09:19 AM.

Homebrew:
    Homebrew Compendium

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Oh yeah, forgot to address that the second time I wrote my comments. That's a template I'm going to write up in the next few days. Basically, undead whose flesh/organs etc falls away, leaving just bones, but then replaced with mud. So they are mud formed beings with tips of bone sticking out at places. Finished the Destroying the Mire Heart section. It's awesome.
    Last edited by Icewalker; 2008-04-26 at 01:19 PM.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Orc in the Playground

I really like the Mire Gaunt. It's awesomeness incarnate. *whistles to himself as he quietly inserts one into his campaign*

Drawing's coming along nicely. Distinct possibility it will be finished today.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Orc in the Playground

Update: Done!

This is a smaller version to post on the board that confines with the image posting rules. This one has a slightly cropped background to get a better view of the adventurers. Here's an outside link to a bigger version:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...gas_finsm1.jpg

And here's the image with the full background:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ampgas_fin.jpg

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Mudbone Abomination
    The deepest swamps contain more than just plants and mud. Fel magics can raise those slain in the heart of the swamp into vile beings.
    Mudbone Abominations appear as a mass of mud shaped like the original creature, although slightly smaller. Tips of bone stick out in places, the extremities in particular. Usually the head has a very thin coating of mud instead of a full one, leaving it as the muddied outline of a skull.

Creating a Mudbone Abomination
    "Mudbone Abomination" is an acquired template that can be added to any living corporeal creature (referred hereafter as the base creature). A mudbone abomination uses all the base creature's statistics and special abilities except as noted here.
    Size and Type: The creature's type changes to undead. Do not recalculate base attack bonus, saves, or skill points. Size is unchanged.
    Hit Dice: Change all current and future Hit Dice to d12s.
    Armor Class: The base creature's natural armor bonus is lost.
    Attack: A mudbone abomination retains only physical natural attacks, and gains a slam attack if it didn't already have one. If the base creature can use weapons, the mudbone abomination retains this ability. A mudbone abomination fighting without weapons uses its slam attack.
    Damage: Mudbone abominations have slam attacks/ If the base creature does not have this attack form, use the appropriate damage value from the table below acording to the dustform creature's size.

{table=head]size|damage

Fine|1
    Diminutive|1d2
    Tiny|1d3
    Small|1d4
    Medium|1d6
    Large|1d8
    Huge|2d6
    Gargantuan|2d8
    Colossal|4d6[/table]

Special Attakcs: A mudbone abomination loses all the special attacks of the base creature.
    Special Qualities: A mudbone abomination retains all the special qualities of the base creature and gains the following abilities:
    Blindsight (Ex): Mudbone abominations are blind, but they sense all creatures within 60 ft. as a sighted creature would by detecting life forces in the area around them. Beyond that range, they treat all targets as having total concealment.
    Undead Traits: Undead have Immunity to all mind-affecting effects, Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects, damage to its physical ability scores, fatigue and exhaustion effects, any effect that requires a Fortitude save. They are not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain.
    Damage Reduction: Mudbone abominations have damage reduction 5/bludgeoning.
    Abilities: Adjust the base creature's abilities as follows: +2 str, +2 dex, -2 wis, -2 cha. As an undead, a mudbone abomination has no Constitution or Intelligence score.
    Skills: Mudbone abominations have a +8 racial bonus on Hide checks made in a muddy environment. Otherwise same as the base creature.
    Environment: Mudbone abominations are found exclusively in deep swamps.
    Challenge Rating: +1
    Treasure: None
    Alignment: Always evil.
    Advancement: None.
    Level Adjustment: -.
    Last edited by Icewalker; 2008-04-27 at 02:56 PM.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground

Good job, both of you.
    The torch doesn't really look like it's flickering to me, but eh, your picture.
    I can just imagine a mudbone dragon right now.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

25. - Top - End - #355
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, both the picture and the Mudbone Abomination look good.

@Icewalker: I'd say you might want to add in that the Mudbone Abomination template can be added to any "living corporeal creature." I mean, I don't really see how an incorporeal creature could actually go through the process, what with its lack of bones and whatnot. Also, as an Undead, its HD should change to d12, not d10. I suspect that's just a typo. For the CR, I'd almost suggest +1 instead of +0, but it doesn't really get that much, so it's debatable. However, you definitely need to make it "LA -" instead of "LA +0": as a Mindless creature (you say it has no Int score), it's unplayable. Also, you might want to add in that, as a Mindless creature, it has some immunities and stuff of its own.

@Szilard: Mudbone dragon? Psh. The dragon would be the Mire Gaunt, and would have a whole slew of Mudbone Abomination Kobolds to do its bidding!

Homebrew:
    Homebrew Compendium

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Oooh, thanks, missed all that. What immunities would it have? It already has immunity to all mind-affecting effects due to being undead.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

I'm working on updating the list again, and have just realized that with missed sections I have to keep adding, it is getting more and more confusing. So I am going to split it into two lists: mechanics and fluff. Most of chapter one is fluff, so thats pretty empty right now.

I need to do this because adding a little "fluff" marker after everything is just really confusing, especially when totaling it up.

It is a little confusing because the line has to be blurred in a few places: it is assumed that a finished weapon has a little fluff (it is this, from this, blah blah) so it isn't in the fluff section. In fact, chapters 4-6 aren't in it, as equipment, spells, and monsters all have built-in fluff.

ALSO: PLEASE VOTE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT NAME.
    this will be practically impossible unless we finally decide on a name first. I want to hold a vote, open for maybe 2 weeks or a bit more, as to what environment name is wanted. Feel free to submit your own if it isn't one mentioned here, I'll tally the votes after reaching whatever time it is we decide on.

Murk
    Bog
    Morass
    Mire

Remember: it isn't just a simple name, it runs as an adjective for things like the sections above: Murk Environments, or Bog Dungeon Terrain, or Morass Planes. Also, go for something inventive and interesting, rather than something like 'swamp' or 'marsh'. Frostburn has 'Frostfel' and Sandstorm uses 'Waste', so we're aiming for something else cool.

I suggest we close the voting on May 4th, which is in 2 weeks.

Please, for my ease of counting, put your votes in blue and bold.

[hr]
    Ok, still updating...I split the list, and I think everything is still alright. I updated the content, but not the progress coloring.

...ok, UPDATED. Feel free to mention if I left something out, like an original picture or fluff, preferably with a link.
    Last edited by Icewalker; 2008-04-27 at 04:02 PM.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

I just got sandstorm, so I'm reading through that right now.
    Mire Gaunt Dragon and Mudbone Kobolds? *steals idea*

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Szilard is wise.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Icewalker View Post
    Oooh, thanks, missed all that. What immunities would it have? It already has immunity to all mind-affecting effects due to being undead.
    Well, it's not that much different, but here's what the Glossary says about having no Intelligence score:

Quote Originally Posted by Glossary
    A creature with no Intelligence score is mindless, an automaton operating on simple instincts or programmed instructions. It has immunity to mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects) and automatically fails Intelligence checks. Mindless creatures do not gain feats or skills, although they may have bonus feats or racial skill bonuses.
    So there are no new immunities, but it loses skills and feats and fails all Int checks.

I'm supposed to be finishing a paper right now (I've only got about two pages left), but that's all I have to do (besides three exams) before graduation and the inevitable job hunt that will follow. In that time I'm gonna try to get some fluff done on the PrCs I did, and maybe elaborate some for a couple monsters. Also, I've got a rough sketch of a town/adventure site, but I'm not really good at drawing maps and such - if any of you fancy artists double as cartographers (or, at least, map-drawers), I might ask one of you to draw me up a quick one based on the sketch. I haven't written much of anything for the place, though, so I'm not in that big of a rush to get the picture up.

Also, I don't particularly care about the name, but I'm just gonna go with Bog because it's what I've been using and I think it sounds pretty cool.

Homebrew:
    Homebrew Compendium

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

I can draw a map...
    I can post an example later.

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Szilard is wise.