New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Dwarf in the Playground

Post Re: Request a Homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by Eikonos View Post
    R 530

Greetings !!

I'm in need of some Racial feats for goblins, hobgoblins, bugbears and blue (psionic goblins, see EPH for more details) for my current Underdark campaign.

I can't think about any specific fields these feats should cover, if someone has any ideas, just blast away

H530
    Ruthless ferocity [Racial]
    You got more in touch with your bestial nature and learned how to focus it into a bloodthirsty rage
    Prerequisites: Bugbear or gnoll
    Benefits: You gain and ability identical to a rage used by a 1st level Barbarian that improves as you progress in levels. You in can rage only once oer day but you get more dayily uses as you prohress in levels
    Special: Abilities or feats that improve Rage or Frenzy also apply to this ability. This fesat can be taken multiple times.Each time you slect it, you get an additional daily use of rage. If you alrdz have the abilty to rage (or equvalent) your uses per day stack. Bonuses or penalties inccured from rage do not stack.

Berserkerīs last stand [Racial]
    Where leeser men of your kin would be holding on their life, being near death triggers a terrzfing battle-frenzy in you.
    Prerequisites: Bugbear or gnoll Con 15 Diehard , Rage or equvalent abillity
    Benefits: If you are reduced to 0 Hp or below you can take a free action on your turn to expend a daily use of rage and enter a killing trance which lasts one round longer than a normal rage. Wihle raging you do not take damage when performing strous actions and get a +4 circumstance bonus to Intimidate cheks Whenever you roll maximum damage on the damage die anz opponents adjecent to you must make a Reflex save or be blinded for one round by the spurts of blood. The save DC is Constitution based.
    However ,there are some disagdvantages to pushing your body so far beyond itīs limits. While raging you are instantly slain by any confirmed critical hit if you faill a Fortude save agaist DC (10+1/2 attackerīs HD+ attackerīs relevant ability modifier) Affter your rage ends you are exhausted and take 1d3 points of damage and one point of Constitution damage. Two seprate Fortitude saves against DC 20 negate the Constituton damage and halve the hit point damage.

Shooting by the nose [Racial]
    Your talent for sharpshooting comes from being able to literally smell your prey.
    Prerequisites: Bugbear, Point blank shot, Track Wisdom 13
    Benefits: When using a ranged weapon against an opponent who you can detect with your Scent abillity, you get a competence bonus equal to your Wisdom modifier to the attack roll and an addtional +1 competence bonus per every two levels you have.

Musk mark [Racial]
    Youīve learned to use your pontent smell in hunting.
    Prerequisites: Bugbear, Con 13
    Benefits: As a move action you can extract a sample of your own musk and apply it to a weapon or projectile you are using. The next opponent you hit with the wapn must make a Reflex against DC equal to your attack roll. If he fails, he is marked with your musk for (your Con mod. hours) and you get a +4 circumstance bonus on Survival checks to find him by scent during that time. You can use this feat once per hour, and only on one creature at a time.
    Special: If you have the feat Shooting by the nose, you get an additional +2 circumstace bonus to the attack roll when using iton a opponent marked by your musk.

Butcher style [Racial]
    You have learned your tribeī s style of handling an axe. Itīs too crude to be called
    a martial art but itīs effective and well suited to your bloodlust,

Prerequisites: BAB+3 Gnoll, prficent with the battleaxe, Weapon focus ( battle axe).
    Benefits: When you score a hit with a battle axe, and the damage die comes up 7 or 8 , the the opponent must make a Fortitude save against DC equal to your attack roll or take a circumstance penalty equal to(-2 and additional – an 1per every 2 points you beat his AC by) to checks involving one physical score of your choice. This effect lastst for one minute or until the creature recives at least 5 points of of magical curing o or until it is treated with a DC 20 Heal check.

Like a cut on a slab [Racial]
    As you master the more advanced techniques of Butcher style, you learn to use your vicious cruelty in battle.
    Prerequisites: Gnoll, Butcher style feat
    Benefits: When using a battle axe against a stunned, flatfooted or immobilized opponent, you re-roll any one on the damage die and take the higher result. Reroll again if you get another one, until you get a higher number. You get a +1 bonus to the save DC when performing a coup de grace with a battleaxe.

Horde tactics [ Fighter, Racial, Tactical]
    You are used to fighting in a ramaging horde and can cooperate with alies around you
    Prerequisites: Hobgoblin
    Benefits: You get a +1 circumstance bonus to attack rolls per each allly in a space adjecent to you. If any of these allies has this feat , he grants a +2 bonus instead. If you forgo getting an attack bonus from one creature you can give that crature an equvalent dodge bonus to AC.
    A creature that recives the benefits of this feat cannot be simultaneously treated as a source of abonus a for others.
    Special: A hobgoblin fighter may select Horde tactics as one of his Fighter bonus feats.
    As ever, PEACH please.
    Will add some things for Blues when I have the time.

R537
    I have a special request, I would like some moster that walked the earth (or the Planes before there were Men ansd inteligent life was taking itīs babz step. I want monster thar are spawn or members of the alien vistiors from the stars tha tough men Cultue.
    What iīm askig are some monsters and maybe race from ancient astronat myths and conspiracies surroundig them. Mostly low- to mid CRs maybe one o two big movers, but basicaly just fire away with anzthig tha comes to mind but if would be very nmice if it hat psionic abilities or powers tha looks like divine mracles.
    Also,Some inspiration if you would like,
    Thanks a lot!
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started mine in the Playersī house in a large elven city.
    Boring, duh.
    GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment

My Paladinīs to-be motto:
    Peace and love through superior firepower and divine righteousness.
    If you approve, copy and paste this into your signature.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Request a Homebrew

R538

Hi gaiz. I'd like to request an initiation progression for the Knight class from PHBII. It would be a 4 discipline class (and right now that's what it's based on) so if that could be factored in I'd be thankful.
    Last edited by NineThePuma; 2011-01-07 at 06:29 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Ettin in the Playground

R539
    I would like a large size insect-type monster, preferably undead as well, that would be something someone would store in a tomb or treasure vault to guard it. CR 4-6. Pathfinder, but 3.5 is fine.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-01-08 at 01:30 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by stormywaters View Post
    R. 517

I'd like rules for Disarm and Trip for D&D 4E. Opposed attack? Attack vs Reflex? Requires a certain skill/class/role? How would you handle them?
    Quoting this since it was lost on the last page. Anyone have ideas?

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ogre in the Playground

C 517

There are already at-will powers that perform the Trip function, so that much could be achieved with multiclassing or just playing one of the classes that have them [Monk and Rogue off the top of my head, Wizard has a Close Blast one too] or the ever hillarious Half-Elf option [though on an optimisation line, there is NEVER any reason to take anything other than Thunderwave with that option].

Disarm seems too fiddly for what 4e is all about but i'd use melee [weapon] vs Reflex or AC [depending on whether i want it to be common or not so much] and have the attack deal Strength modifier at most in terms of damage.
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NineThePuma View Post
    R538

Hi gaiz. I'd like to request an initiation progression for the Knight class from PHBII. It would be a 4 discipline class (and right now that's what it's based on) so if that could be factored in I'd be thankful.
    H538 - I completely rewrote the Knight class changing many mechanics, abolishing the code of conduct for a bonus mechanic for doing Knightly things, and adding in initiator level and maneuvers/stances. You can find that class HERE.

If that's not to your liking, maybe you just want to use the normal Knight class and add maneuvers to it, I'd suggest giving it the Warblade's maneuvers/stances progression, but instead of readying maneuvers and recovering them as the Warblade does give it the Crusader's method of granting maneuvers and the Crusader's recovery. The disciplines it ought to have would be Devoted Spirit, Iron Heart, Stone Dragon, and White Raven. The problem I find with this approach is that even with the Crusader's recovery this class will be a bit stronger than your standard Warblade, which feels unnecessary. It might balance things out if you nix this version of the Knight's progression of stances entirely.
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    C 517

There are already at-will powers that perform the Trip function, so that much could be achieved with multiclassing or just playing one of the classes that have them [Monk and Rogue off the top of my head, Wizard has a Close Blast one too] or the ever hillarious Half-Elf option [though on an optimisation line, there is NEVER any reason to take anything other than Thunderwave with that option].

Disarm seems too fiddly for what 4e is all about but i'd use melee [weapon] vs Reflex or AC [depending on whether i want it to be common or not so much] and have the attack deal Strength modifier at most in terms of damage.
    Well I'm not looking for at will powers that can be used to knock prone. I'm looking for something that any character can use.

What is wrong with Disarm? I was thinking an opposed Strength or Dexterity test with a bonus equal to the proficiency bonus of your weapon.

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ettin in the Playground

R540

If one doesn't exist, can I get a Half-Dwarf template? I'm not looking for a base race like the Half-Orc or Half-Elf but something modular.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ogre in the Playground

C 517: You did include the words "class/race combination" in the initial request.

You seem to have a passable idea there, though i'd suggest not using opposed rolls as they're slower than rolls against static targets [and 4e likes streamlined, might as well fit in].

C 539:

Do you have Bestiary 2? A Juju Zombie Slicer Beetle does everything you're hoping for and is pretty nasty...I just can't post it because i'm pretty sure that's not OGL content

Edit: double checked, they are, i'll crunch the stats for you tomorrow night if you let me know that you don't have the book [if you do, it's a 5 minute job if you don't have to format it for a forum, hint hint]

H 540:

Half-Dwarf
    • -2 cha
    • +2 stability vs Trip/Bullrush
    • Instinct: +1 bonus on saves made to avoid natural hazards underground and evasion vs the same.
    • Dogged: The other parent's nature is contaminated by the dwarf's doggedness. The half dwarf adds a +1 competence bonus on skill checks where he takes 10 on the roll and a +2 bonus on skill checks where he takes 20.
    • Slow: base movement is reduced by 10ft

That ok? I think that can be added to most races without being broken [or even breaking even in many people's eyes]
    Last edited by Mulletmanalive; 2011-01-08 at 07:14 PM.
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    [

H 540:

Half-Dwarf
    • -2 cha
    • +2 stability vs Trip/Bullrush
    • Instinct: +1 bonus on saves made to avoid natural hazards underground and evasion vs the same.
    • Dogged: The other parent's nature is contaminated by the dwarf's doggedness. The half dwarf adds a +1 competence bonus on skill checks where he takes 10 on the roll and a +2 bonus on skill checks where he takes 20.
    • Slow: base movement is reduced by 10ft

That ok? I think that can be added to most races without being broken [or even breaking even in many people's eyes]
    Instinct and Dogged seem weird to me since Dwarves don't get bonuses in either situations.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

*facepalm* wasn't aware of this; just posted a new thread. Oh well, such is the risk of being new.

Looking for an Eldritch Theurge (Complete Mage) with Artificer in place of arcane caster class features with the battlefist (or similar feature) of the Renegade MasterMaker from Magic of Eberron

This is a character who is becoming more magic than man. Starting as an Artificer, dabbling in the fundamentals of what magic is, some in-game event (being smacked in the face by a mcguffin or w/e) causes a font of magic to start burning inside of him ie: I multiclass to Warlock at some point

As campaign progresses, stars to experiment with this new power. Lops off a limb and replaces it as step 1 for the battlefist feature (or not, might be more appropriate at a higher level). I'm thinking of enchanting the battlefist to be akin to a Warlock's Scepter (Complete Arcane) to really kick the EB up a notch
    Being able to Hammer Blast/Spellblast 'disable construct' at the same time against warforged baddies? tch, ya!
    So yah - a, uh, "Eldritch Artificer" PrC, ta

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninmast View Post
    R. 535

I’m creating a BBEG that inhabits a forest and is kind of inspired a tad from the Skull Kid of Majora’s Mask and perhaps a bit of the Blair Witch.

I’m looking for a template somewhere around CR +2 that will turn his summoned creatures into a mixture of animated organic debris, such as twigs, leaves, and pebbles, and whatever plant life might inhabit the area. Preferably it would be mindless or of little intellect, acting more like an alarm system or a guard dog. Fey influence is a plus, and creepy plant or detritus abilities are even better.
    C. 535

There is a template in MM3 called ' TOPIARY GUARDIAN '. Think giant animated shrub animals. Changes the type to plant, it changes the CR by one or to a different number based on size (Medium 3, Large 7, Huge 12, whichever is higher). They might be good for what you are looking for. For extra fun, add things like poison ivy or spores to the mix. Hope this helps!

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    R539
    I would like a large size insect-type monster, preferably undead as well, that would be something someone would store in a tomb or treasure vault to guard it. CR 4-6. Pathfinder, but 3.5 is fine.
    C 539

Zombie Ankheg would be nasty... better yet a Fast Zombie Ankheg (see Pathfinder page 289)

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2011-01-10 at 06:49 AM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bendraesar View Post
    Instinct and Dogged seem weird to me since Dwarves don't get bonuses in either situations.
    They're based on the pre-existing half-dwarf i could find, the Mul...

They do kind of capture the flavour of the dwarf though.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Dwarf in the Playground

R541

I need a diety that mixes in the following domains:
    Law, Earth, Glory, Pact, and Inquisition.

I am thinking a stern earth warden of some type but it am not sure how to get it all to mesh together. Bonus if one can add in Dwarf domain too.

Thanks.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Dwarf in the Playground

R. 542

Hullo, I'm looking for a 4e conversion/equivalent of the Grey Jester from Heroes of Horror (3.5). I posted a thread earlier in the week but it didn't get much attention, so I was hoping for better luck here.

I'm thinking for it to be a leader/striker (or maybe controller instead?) and non-elite if possible. Thank you in advance.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    The Lord of the Rings
    Farewell speech of Bilbo Baggins, Chapter 'A Long-Expected Party'.

Many thanks to onasuma and Dark Elf Bard for the adorable avatar!

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ettin in the Playground

R 543 I'm looking for two things. I'd like to see a decent, well-reviewed Arcane Archer fix that advances casting some amount. Also, I'm looking for something like a 'divine archer', that would have a similar premise but divine with different class features.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Thank you for the input regarding my feats (R530) !!

If someone happens to come up with something goblinoid related, please be kind and either post it here or pm me

Thanks !!

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Dwarf in the Playground

R544

I'm preparing for an upcoming campaign and I want the main villains to be a race living in the core of the earth. They are covered with a shell which protects them from damage and mind affecting abilities. The PCs can shatter the shell by hitting it enough. I want this race to be the big bad of my campaign so im not sure how powerful to make them.

Thanks for the help
    I'm just a frat guy who loves DnD and musical theater

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

R545
    I'm aware that this is a big request, but I'm quite a newbie when it comes to monster advancement. I want to run a Final Fantasy-inspired game with my group and would like to request advancements for the following stats for a bomb. The stats themselves are from a thread on 4chan's tabletop gaming board, /tg/, and are hidden behind the following spoiler tags.

I would be very grateful if someone could provide me stats for a Large bomb, a Huge bomb and a Gargantuan bomb, particularly with regards to the damage of their special attacks and abilities.

Spoiler
    Show

Bomb
    Medium-sized Elemental (Extraplaner, Fire, Chaos)
    Hit Dice:
    6d8+12 (39 hit points)
    Initiative: +5.
    Speed: Fly 40 feet (8 squares, perfect).
    Armour Class: 19 (+5 Dexterity, +4 natural), touch 15, flat-footed 14.
    Base Attack/Grapple: +4/+6.
    Attack: Slam +9 melee (1d8+3, plus 1d6 fire).
    Full Attack: Slam +9 melee (1d8+2, plus 1d6 fire).
    Face/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet.
    Special Attacks: Burn, flare up, self-destruct.
    Special Qualities: Burning rage, darkvision 60 feet, elemental traits, fire absorption, vulnerability to cold.
    Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +10, Will +1.
    Abilities: Strength 15, Dexterity 20, Constitution 15, Intelligence 5, Wisdom 9, Charisma 9.
    Skills: Spot +4, Listen +3.
    Feats: Dodge, Improved Initiative(B), Mobility, Spring Attack, Weapon Finesse(B).
    Environment: The Elemental Plane Of Fire.
    Organisation: Solitary, pair or band (3-5).
    Challenge Rating: 4.
    Treasure: None.
    Alignment: Always chaotic.
    Advancement: 7-12 Hit Dice (Large), 13-18 Hit Dice (Huge), 19-24 Hit Dice (Gargantuan).
    Level Adjustment: -

Bombs are exceptionally dangerous creatures born from the chaotic heart of the Elemental Plane Of Fire. They are wild and unruly creatures who live for chaos and destruction. Resembling large, rotund balls of fire that hover wildly in the air, the semblance of a face with wild, bright yellow eyes and a wicked, saw-tooth grin and two small, ineffectual arms flailing wildly at their side.

The older a bomb grows, the larger it becomes and the hotter its fire burns, changing its colour. Young bombs are reddish orange, while older (Large) bombs are yellow, elder bombs (Huge) are blue-white and ancient bombs (Gargantuan) are violet-black.

Bombs speak Ignan, but rarely do so, except to taunt foes.

Combat
    Bombs despise the Material Plane and hate being summoned or brought there. Most will use their self-destruct ability as soon as possible, exploding in a ball of fire and returning their spirits to the Elemental Plane Of Fire, rather than spend another moment on the Material Plane.

Particularly sadistic or cruel bombs actually enjoy starting fires, causing chaos and burning mortal flesh and will torture and torment living creatures as much as possible before they finally explode, returning to their home plane.

Burn (Ex): A bomb's slam attack deals bludgeoning damage plus fire damage from the elemental’s flaming body. Those hit by a bomb's slam attack also must succeed on a Reflex save (DC 15) or catch on fire. The flame burns for 1d4 rounds. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Creatures hitting a bomb with natural weapons or unarmed attacks take fire damage as though hit by the elemental’s attack and also catch on fire unless they succeed on a Reflex save.

Flare Up (Ex): A bomb can stoke the elemental energy in the heart of their body, releasing it as a wave of searing heat. As a full-round action a bomb may release a 10 foot spread of fire centred on them that deals 1d6 points of fire damage per Hit Dice (6d4 points of damage for a Medium-sized bomb) with a Reflex save (DC 15) for half. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Self-Destruct (Ex): The bomb's final attack. As a standard action, a bomb can choose to release all of it's pent up energy in a single fiery conflagration, engulfing everyone within 30 feet in a firestorm that deals 1d8 points of damage per two Hit Dice (3d8 for a Medium-sized bomb). The intense heat of this attack allows no save.

Burning Rage (Ex): A bomb that is struck for physical damage swells visibly with rage, burning that much hotter. They gain the benefits of the rage spell (+2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution, +1 morale bonus to Will saves, -2 penalty to Armour Class) until the end of the encounter. Additionally, while under the effects of this rage, their flame deals 1d8 points of damage on a successful slam attack, instead of the usual 1d6.

Fire Absorption (Ex): Bombs are immune to fire. In addition, any magical attack against a bomb that deals fire damage heals 1 point of damage for every 3 points of damage it would otherwise normally deal. If the amount of healing would cause the bomb to exceed its full normal hit points, it gains any excess as temporary hit points. For example, a bomb hit by the breath weapon of a red dragon heals 7 points of damage if the attack would have dealt 22 points of damage.

Elemental Traits: Bombs are elementals, immune to poison, sleep effects, paralysis and stunning. Bombs are not subject to critical hits or flanking. Bombs cannot be raised or resurrected.
    Last edited by Blynkibrax; 2011-01-20 at 03:45 PM.
    Ut Abyssus per orbis terrarum.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Orc in the Playground

R546

I would like to have some cross subsystem abilities for any 3.5 game I might run. They can be of any grade or level, and the more general they are the better.

Subsystems that I'm referring to include Pact Magic, Shadow Magic, Truename Magic, Psionics, Incarnum, Invocations, and the Sublime Way. Companion Spirits is something less important to me, but interesting.

I'd be willing to collaborate on ideas with anyone who is interested in working on the technicalities.

DM[F]R
    Pelor's White Flame, where the sun has been extinguished, arcana is disappearing, and the undead are taking the world for their own.

Espisito, NG Elf Ranger 9/ Skylord 4
    Mandar, CG Half-Vampire Human Archivist 9/Tainted Scholar 3
    Maximillian, LG Human Knight 8/Annointed Knight 3/ Legendary Leader 3
    Melahen, CG Human Sorcerer 4/Mage of the Arcane Order 9/Archmage 1

RIP Masm, Goodbye Castiel

More Truenamer utterances Here

Epic Dwarf Binder avatar by me.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Dwarf in the Playground

R 547

I would like to request a 0 Level Adjustment Anthropomorphic Bear race.

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

H 547
    Bearmen come with black, brown or white (polar bear) hair depending on region (temperate forests, cold forests and cold plains respectively). They appear to be part man, part bear, with a human face and clawed, semi-human hands but fur over much of their body. The white bearmen are carnivores while the other two are omnivores. They tend to be highly protective of their homeland, friends and family and wary of others.

Alignment: often lawful ("often" = more than 33%)
    Size: medium
    Speed: 30'
    +2 con, -2 dex
    Low light vision, scent
    +2 racial bonus to swim checks
    Gain 2 1d6 (assuming medium size) claw attacks as primary natural weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    R 543 I'm looking for two things. I'd like to see a decent, well-reviewed Arcane Archer fix that advances casting some amount. Also, I'm looking for something like a 'divine archer', that would have a similar premise but divine with different class features.
    H 543

I'm normally not a big fan of pathfinder but the PF version fits, works well enough for your goals, and is playtested.
    http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/pres.../arcane-archer

I don't see why a cleric version, or other divine version, would be much different except that it should have medium BAB to make up for the cleric's increasing buffs as his caster level goes up. The required race would probably change too. My first instinct would say dwarf but dwarves already have their own melee prc and you want a race with high dex. Pick your favorite.

EDIT: Oh ya the even level abilities should change for divine. Keep the odd level abilities the same. Here ya go:

Imbue Arrow: At 2nd level, an divine archer gains the ability to place a touch spell upon an arrow. When the arrow is fired, the spell targets the creature hit. A spell cast in this way uses its standard casting time and the divine archer can fire the arrow as part of the casting. The arrow must be fired during the round that the casting is completed or the spell is wasted. If the arrow misses, the spell is wasted.

Seeker Arrow: same

Phase Arrow: same

Hail of Arrows: same

Arrow of Life: At 10th level, the divine archer can create an arrow of life that can revive a target that just died. Treat the target as if it were affected by a revivify spell. It takes 1 day to make an arrow of life, and the arrow only functions for the divine archer who created it. The arrow of life lasts no longer than 1 year, and the archer can only have one such arrow in existence at a time. The advantage of this arrow over using imbue arrow with a revivify spell is that the divine archer may use his remaining attacks for other arrows. This arrow also functions like an Arcane Archer's Arrow of Death when used on an undead foe.

EDIT #2: I do think pathfinder giving a sorcerer arcane archer a 10th level save or die as an attack action 1/day is pretty retarded. You might want to rework the save DC. At the same time core gives you a non-scaling DC. Maybe something like 15 + caster stat modifier would work. Your caster stat is still likely to come second after dex or else I'd say 10 + caster stat mod. PF probably missed it when they playtested with wizard arcane archers who still get a cha based death arrow save by PF rules.
    Last edited by ericgrau; 2011-01-30 at 04:51 PM.
    So you never have to interrupt a game to look up a rule again:
    My 3.5e Rules Cheat Sheets: Normal, With Consolidated Skill System
    TOGC's 3.5e Spell/etc Cards: rpgnow / drivethru rpg
    Utilities: Magic Item Shop Generator (Req. MS Excel), Balanced Low Magic Item System
    Printable Cardstock Dungeon Tiles and other terrain stuff (100 MB)

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Barbarian in the Playground

R548
    I think i did that right...
    I did a brief search for epic progression for the landlord feat from the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook, but I have found none. Would someone be willing to make progression for the Landlord feat for characters past level 20? I am not sure how the makers of that feat determined the gold allowance, so I cannot estimate what a level 30's allowance would be.
    Last edited by Dire Reverend; 2011-01-31 at 10:04 PM.
    Avatar by me. Semd a PM if you want one for yourself.
    My Extended Signature (Includes fancy pictures by me)

So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

Yes, I intentionnaly grammar and spelling bad just to argravate you.

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Dwarf in the Playground

H543

The Sagittarius by Kellus might also be useful for the Divine Archer. It's a baseclass not a PrC, but possibly worth a look.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Ogre in the Playground

Hi, Is anyone willing to make me a set of balanced feats appropirate for pathfinder allowing a caster to change it's casting stat, all I need is for a healer to use int for casting or a witch to use charisma.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Titan in the Playground

H549 (please number your request)
    Generally wis > int > cha. A feat that downgrades the casting stat should be balanced on its own. There might be exceptions for UMD casters like bards and skillmonkeys like arcane tricksters, but for what you want it shouldn't be a problem. Just make the feats class specific and there shouldn't be any surprises. At worst you'll have a mystic theurge that lowers his will save in exchange for increasing the save DC of half his spells... and then it'll only keep up with the other half.
    Last edited by ericgrau; 2011-02-02 at 12:16 AM.
    So you never have to interrupt a game to look up a rule again:
    My 3.5e Rules Cheat Sheets: Normal, With Consolidated Skill System
    TOGC's 3.5e Spell/etc Cards: rpgnow / drivethru rpg
    Utilities: Magic Item Shop Generator (Req. MS Excel), Balanced Low Magic Item System
    Printable Cardstock Dungeon Tiles and other terrain stuff (100 MB)

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ogre in the Playground

R550

Hello. I need a pixie race for an upcoming campaign. I wanted to use the Petal from MM3, but the +2 LA is killing me.

R551

I would also like a Class or PrC based around pulling pranks. It should have full spellcasting advancement, as well as some abilities with a "prank" flavor, like debuffing enemies for example.

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Halfling in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

R552 I guess...
    For a setting I'm working on, I need a playable race which is basically condensed, living magic energy. Thing is, I need one for every school of magic. LA +3 ish is where I think it should be about....
    Oh, and it has to fly.
    Please do not call me drak. It irritates me.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Dwarf in the Playground

R552

If I may be so bold, I would like to request a 0 LA race based upon a ghost. Preferably with a bonus to wisdom or charisma, and with some sort of limited invisibility or incorporeality ability as it increases in HD. If it needs some sort of undead equivalent of the living construct traits, that is perfectly fine.