New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    My bro, as a b-day present, made me a spell



    Flesh to Chocolate

    Transmutation
    Level: Sor/Wiz 5
    Components: V, S, M
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
    Target: One humanoid or animal creature
    Duration: 1 minute
    Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
    Spell Resistance: Yes

    The subject, along with all its carried gear, turns into a mindless, inert statue of chocolate. The flavor and filling of the statue is determined by the caster. If the statue resulting from this spell is broken or damaged, the subject (if ever returned to its original state) has similar damage or deformities. The creature is not dead, but it does not seem to be alive either when viewed with spells such as deathwatch.

    Any creature that eats or licks any part of the chocolate creature gains a plus temporary hit points equal to 1d8 + caster level (to a maximum of 1d8+30 temporary hit points at caster level 30th).

    Only creatures made of flesh are affected by this spell.

    Material Component

    a chocolate chip

    D&D needs more eating people.

    Why no Chocolate to Flesh?
    What sicko would create that spell?

    *picks halfling out of teeth*
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Rayzin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    I know how im gonna humiliate my friend in a duel now.....

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground
     
    DracoDei's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Near Atlanta,GA USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Due to the temp. HP and the fragility of the enemy compared to stone, this should be one level HIGHER than Flesh to Stone. So level 7.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Lochar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Though there is a duration on this, unlike Flesh to Stone, so they won't be chocolate for more than a minute.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ossian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    I know who made this spell (he often uses the "mass flesh to choco" version, 9th level spell)




    Sweet (literally...)
    Enjoy my creations
    Gatsu, from Berserk (Kentaro Miura's)
    A hero: the Tekkaman space-knight.
    The villain he has to face: Dobrai, Valdaster Overlord from Tekkaman


    Threadwinner of Vs Mage challenges.
    Warning: may perform below standards if target has no heat signature (eg: undead mage)

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    DC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Excellent. I agree that it should be 7th level though.
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

    Wonderful Faithatar by smuchmuch

    My meager homebrew


    Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    Chivalry (n): A willingness to find excuses to beat people up.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Mewtarthio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lochar View Post
    Though there is a duration on this, unlike Flesh to Stone, so they won't be chocolate for more than a minute.
    If you can't render an immobile chocolate statue fatally deformed in a full minute, you're doing something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    JackTR69's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The middle of nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    I think I just found a great new way to mess with my PCs when they powergame too much.....

    I would agree on the 7th level, even if it is only temporary. Maybe make it 1min per caster level?
    GENERATION 13: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    Talk to LordRod if you want him to make you an avatar as cool as mine.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground
     
    DracoDei's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Near Atlanta,GA USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Actually with the limited duration I am going to have to say it would be the same level as Flesh to Stone... I must have skimmed right past that part. 6th level say I!
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xuincherguixe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Non Sequitoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ossian View Post
    Now we just need to figure out a "Turn person into fighting piece of candy" spell.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.


    Millenium Earl by Shmee

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Carrion_Humanoid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    A house
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    So many good ideas from this! Someones got to make Awaken(Sweets)! Cuz whats funnier than a horde of Gummy Bears?

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Squidmaster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fungus shrouded Yuggoth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    I am going to use this on my players, then put them is a skillet and melt them, then have a bunch of Goblin children eat them. That should teach them to be serious.
    -Squidmaster

    Thanks to Sanzh for the awesome squidatar. It will use its evil psionics on you. ZZZZAAAAAPPPPPP, munch munch

    Spoiler
    Show

    He also gave me this shot of our group. I am a mercy-less, evil DM. They will all die.
    Nakedatar byThe Neoclassic

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrion_Humanoid View Post
    So many good ideas from this! Someones got to make Awaken(Sweets)! Cuz whats funnier than a horde of Gummy Bears?
    It's a 5th level spell since my wizard chef is level 10. My wizard also has a spell that summons a giant gummi worm and another spell that makes people SO delicious you might eat themselves.

    Herbs and Spices
    Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]
    Level: Brd 3, Sor/Wiz 4
    Components: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: 30 ft.
    Area: Cone-shaped burst
    Duration: 1 min./level
    Saving Throw: Will negates
    Spell Resistance: Yes

    An cone of spices spays seasons on subjects. Every round, each affected creature has a 50% chance to act normally; 25% chance of it biting itself and damage itself, and 25% taking no action. A creature who bites itself deals damage equal to its bite attack if it has one, otherwise it deals 1d6 damage to itself. Creature that don't eat are immune to the spell.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    It's a 5th level spell since my wizard chef is level 10. My wizard also has a spell that summons a giant gummi worm and another spell that makes people SO delicious you might eat themselves.

    Herbs and Spices
    Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]
    Level: Brd 3, Sor/Wiz 4
    Components: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: 30 ft.
    Area: Cone-shaped burst
    Duration: 1 min./level
    Saving Throw: Will negates
    Spell Resistance: Yes

    An cone of spices spays seasons on subjects. Every round, each affected creature has a 50% chance to act normally; 25% chance of it biting itself and damage itself, and 25% taking no action. A creature who bites itself deals damage equal to its bite attack if it has one, otherwise it deals 1d6 damage to itself. Creature that don't eat are immune to the spell.
    Medium sized bite's shouldn't do more than a dagger...
    I'd normally say a mouth not meant for combat does one damage, 1d4 if you're pressing it...

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator
     
    kpenguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Wow. Since I semi-regularly use this spell in ABR, I think that I'll save this on my computer.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    It's a 5th level spell since my wizard chef is level 10. My wizard also has a spell that summons a giant gummi worm and another spell that makes people SO delicious they might eat themselves.
    How does one eat himself? I could see myself gnawing off my arms up to the elbow, but after that it's rather difficult to bite the rest of your body. Rather, it should be a spell that makes other people want to eat them.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Mewtarthio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    How long did it take you to buy a constrictor snake for the sole purpose of casting herbs and spices on it? No one could resist that temptation for long...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Paragon Badger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Mmmmm. Chocolate.
    Paragon Badger (14 HP)
    Str 23, Dex 32, Con 30, Int 17, Wis 27, Cha 19
    AC: 33, Claw: +29 Melee (1d2+19)
    Body by Jake Army. Avatar by Kyace.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Quote Originally Posted by Paragon Badger View Post
    Mmmmm. Chocolate.
    Whoa, that was in-depth. I didn't read it all but whoever wrote it was definitely trying to corner the market on chocolate-related D&D material.

    Some of the spells seemed odd to me. "Sweet and Erotic Dream?" Weird. "Pass Chocolate?" Gross. And "Satiate Ravenous Monster" didn't have a lot of imagination to it. I mean, the chocolate changes into whatever the monster craves, ie. bloody flesh?

    "Chocolate Storm" and "Wall of Chocolate" seems pretty cool, though.

    PC: Curses! The wizard has put up this barrier of delicious milk chocolate across the corridor, and we're all out of Fireballs! Quick! Hand me a spoon!

    Here's some variations on spells: what about imparting a sugar high to someone to give them strength in combat? Or a "Charm Person" effect related to making someone eat chocolate (you know, release of endorphins and whatnot)?

    All I can contribute is a d20 Modern Adventure where some cultists turn a batch of Halloween candy into a candy golem. It's called Blood Sugar.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.. Somewhere.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Aw, man, I love it. Them. All the ideas here.
    I think I know what ONE of the villains in my 4e campaign is gonna be themed as.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Eat All Humans. Flesh to Chocolate! (spell)

    Quote Originally Posted by Face Of Evil View Post
    How does one eat himself? I could see myself gnawing off my arms up to the elbow, but after that it's rather difficult to bite the rest of your body. Rather, it should be a spell that makes other people want to eat them.
    That's what the Yummy Sauce spell does. Herbs and Spices makes you taste good to you. Yummy Sauce grant everyone a mean bite attack.

    It's not a combat bite sense you aren't defending yourself from your own attack. You bite your limbs 'til you faint from bloodloss.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •