New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros. Dawn of the Third Day

*The llama comes trotting back into the area with a skunk riding on his back, as far back from his nose as possible. The llama is grinning quite happily. The skunk is looking a little confused and reading over a piece of paper.*

Hmmm....okay, I have a skunk, now I need to get Sonic's shoes off his feet and get the skunk to spray in the room. Hmmmm....I could maybe convince one of those Kirby's to paint themselves like Dr. Robobnik and that could draw Sonic out, but he'd take his shoes. Hmmmmm! I know...he can't wear his shoes when he's bathing. If I can convince Sonic to take a bath, he'll have to take his shoes off. GREAT!!

*The llama goes scurrying off to make plans involving mud and a large hose. The skunk waves goodbye to everyone as he's carried off.*

(I'm pointing at Free Hand. He seems bound and determined to slide under that radar by "not picking a side." Its fun to pick sides and build up suspicion, unless of course, you're part of a secret organization that needs you alive and needs to suspicion kept off of you.)
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Dwarf in the Playground

(Sir, I find your logic fuzzy and your thinking wooly at best. Is it not equally possible that he wishes to slide under the radar so as to survive? Now if you'll excuse me, I need to rp.)

Marth runs up and begins slashing at King Dedede for attacking lizard Kirby.
    Townies
    Townies: Iko,by wojiz (my avvie),Sheezu, and Carl.

My avatars are gone. May look into getting new ones, maybe not.

Currently converting the original Things I'm No Longer Allowed to do While Gaming thread into a word document. PM me for a copy when I'm done!

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

END OF DAY

Update to come after the Davidson-Kansas game ends in a minute or two

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

(Dangit, I was hoping Davidson would win. Oh well. Awesome game though. Once again, I'm having fun with the story fluff, so don't take it as anything important)

END OF DAY! FOR REAL THIS TIME!

Obligatory End of Day music

As the sun set over the horizon, the crowd was arguing once more about who could be a villain among them. The group's opinion shifted several times, before settling on Mustiado. The crowd gathered around him accusingly, but before they started to beat on him, a shout went up from the back of the mob.

"It's a giant monster! Run!"

Everyone spun around and saw that with the last rays of the sun, a Spotty Bulborb had woken up to hunt, and had stumbled across this collection of prey. As it stomped towards them, everyone scattered. One person grabbed Mustiado and threw him towards the beast, whose flight careened into Quinsar, and they both landed on the ground in front of the Bulborb. With a strange cry, it lashed out and snatched them off the ground and ate them with a messy crunch. It's expression changed to confusion, as its meal turned unpalatable and it spit out two trophies on the ground and went and chased after the others.

Quickly, a resistance formed, and numerous people jumped on the beast's back and started pummeling it with strong blows, until it finally collapsed on the ground. As the fighters caught their breath, they all looked up at Master Hand, who swooped in and grabbed Mustiado's trophy, and flicked off his badge. It them seemed to notice the trophy of Quinsar, and pointed a finger at it. It seemed to morph for a second until it changed into a different appearance and then returned to life. He then flew off with his eerie cackle.

Everyone gathered around the dropped badge, and a cheer went up among them! Emblazoned on the badge was a picture of Bowser's face, signifying they had found a Villain after all! The stars came out in the sky, and everyone headed to bed. It was a start, but they had found their first Villain. But who were the others?

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mustiado was lynched. He was a Villain!
    Quinsar was auto-lynched, and his spot and role given to a new player, radikalSkippy

It is now...
    NIGHT OF THE THIRD DAY!
    (48 hours remain)

Please send all Night Actions to Vampiric and myself per usual.

Also, the following people will be up for autolynch on the next day:
    Almighty Salmon
    Leoman
    Pwenet
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2008-03-30 at 06:59 PM.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground

*wakes up after being asleep for the past two days*

"Huh, uh....oh, yeah......, wait its night, why am I awake?"

*falls back to sleep*
    Avy by Ink.

6. - Top - End - #246

I say we take a close look at everyone who didn't vote for mustiado. I think the scryer should take a look at zar peter tonight and see what comes up.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

7. - Top - End - #247

Quote Originally Posted by blademaster42 View Post
    (Sir, I find your logic fuzzy and your thinking wooly at best. Is it not equally possible that he wishes to slide under the radar so as to survive? Now if you'll excuse me, I need to rp.)

Marth runs up and begins slashing at King Dedede for attacking lizard Kirby.
    (Why would he do that??)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros. Night of the Third Day

(So I decided to try and modify my avatar to a Smash-y theme. You like it? Anyhow, once again, story fluff has no bearing on which villains are still in play. Just a cautionary reminder. Also, the Marth in question is the RP character, not necessarily the role)

Once again, under the cover of darkness, shadowy figures gathered under the stars and pale moonlight. But there were only five of them this time. Those irritating 'heroes' had found one of their number the previous day.

As they shed their disguises, Bowser clenched a massive fist and growled.
    "They got one of us last night. Now it's personal... we're out for blood now."

Sephrioth smiled condescendingly. "We were going to kill someone. We were already out for blood, Bowser."

"Um... right! I mean, we're out for MORE blood! More than usual anyway. ... SHUT UP! You know what I meant!"

Bowser stomped off muttering towards their selected target.
    "Frigin' load of poets and literalists..."

The rest of the villains followed after him and soon they clustered around their sleeping victim.

So... who is this guy?
    "Dunno, I don't recognize him. Hasn't said much, that's for sure."
    "Eh, who cares. Let's just stomp him and get back before the sun rises."
    "Right then. Um... how we gonna do it this time?"

Wolf stepped forward, pulling a stubby red cone shaped object out of his pocket.
    "I suggest we use this."
    "Wazzat?"
    "This is a Nova Bomb. We just slip this baby next to him, and boom! No more Mr. Hero."
    "Sounds... dangerous."
    "Whatsa matter? Scared? Don't worry, I sent a timer on this one. It'll go off well after we're away safely."
    "Sounds good. Let's do it!"

The Villains stuck the ominously humming Nova Bomb next to the sleeping figure and crept away back to their own spots.

Elsewhere and later...

Marth woke up in the night at the sound of footsteps approaching. Pulling his sword from its scabbard, he looked around to see who was approaching. Soon, a very manly voice came out of the darkness and he thought he could hear some odd music in the background.

"You may look like Marth, but I'm not sure you are him. Come on!"

Marth looked up and saw a figure flying towards him at high velocity and he yelled out some Japanese at him.
    "WATASHI WA SHINEN! SHINEN-ZU!!!" <I won't die! Won't die!>
    "Falcon... PUNCH"

This is more or less what happened...

The giant explosion woke up everyone and they all ran over to look, when a second explosion rocked the arena. Everyone looked in awe as the Nova Bomb exploded in its giant red blast radius. A trophy flew up in the air and spun several times before crashing into the dirt next to the trophy of the poor victim of the Falcon Punch. Everyone gathered around quickly and saw that the victims of the night were none other than MattKatt and blademaster42.

Everyone spun around as Master Hand made his appearance once more, and scooped up both trophies. Shaking off their badges, he flew off into the night again. As they dropped to the ground, everyone saw that both of the badges were identical and emblazoned with Nintendo's 'N'.

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    MattKatt was KO'd by the Villains. He was on team Nintendo
    blademaster42 was FALCON PUNCH'd and thus KO'd by Captain Falcon. He was on team Nintendo too.

It is now...

DAWN OF THE FOURTH DAY
    (72 Hours remain)

Results of Night Actions will be sent out shortly. Happy voting!

The following people must vote today or face autolynch (In as much of an embarrassing manner as I can think up!):

Almighty Salmon
    Leoman
    Pwenet

9. - Top - End - #249
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros. Dawn of the Fourth Day

Rudolph the red nosed Kirby wanders around thinking hard before pointing at Almighty Salmon
    Jondar in Winding Roads

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    (Why would he do that??)
    (Why would he want to survive? Isn't that the point of the game?)

11. - Top - End - #251
    Orc in the Playground

*gets back up and points straight at Pwenet*
    Last edited by Pandaren; 2008-04-01 at 07:10 PM.
    Avy by Ink.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Good going falcon.
    Is there a reason you did that or did you just want to waste your kill ability despite the odds of hitting a hero?

I realize no one is going to answer this, but I thought I would give capt falcon something to think about for when his cooldown is over.
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2008-04-01 at 07:48 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253

Quote Originally Posted by coolgaelbert View Post
    (Why would he want to survive? Isn't that the point of the game?)
    No, the point of the game is to get yourself killed as early as possible. Why else would I claim to be Tingle?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Oh well...its not like my connection is stable enough for this anyway. I had fun though))
    Homebrew Stuff:
    Mynithal Beetle: Entry in the Vorpal Tribbles Creepy Crawlies contest (OZZY, DONT LOOK!)
    The Tower of Tymathial the Effigist: Construct filled dungeon that may confuse your players
    The Isle of Lausie: The Land Down-Over (Winner of Funniest Entry in the Isle of X Design Contest)
    Cahlail: Homebrew campaign setting

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Point as Emperor Demonking

16. - Top - End - #256

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard Lord View Post
    Good going falcon.
    Is there a reason you did that or did you just want to waste your kill ability despite the odds of hitting a hero?

I realize no one is going to answer this, but I thought I would give capt falcon something to think about for when his cooldown is over.
    (I think that given the evidence presented that my, I mean, Raiser's punch was justified. Its not like Zelda has contacted me and said 'Psst, you need to punch person X.' I'm just trying to help and its not a total waste. We've narrowed down the chances of finding a villian. What's the point of having an awesome ability if you're not gonna use it?

Psst, you haven't seen Sly Cooper yet, have you? I keep looking for that ringtail. Oh, and I'm pointing at Free Hand again. I'm on to you.)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #257
    Halfling in the Playground

(I think that given the evidence presented that my, I mean, Raiser's punch was justified. Its not like Zelda has contacted me and said 'Psst, you need to punch person X.' I'm just trying to help and its not a total waste. We've narrowed down the chances of finding a villian. What's the point of having an awesome ability if you're not gonna use it?

Psst, you haven't seen Sly Cooper yet, have you? I keep looking for that ringtail. Oh, and I'm pointing at Free Hand again. I'm on to you.)

You seem to be implying that you, not Raiser, are actually Falcon. That would mean that Raiser was lying when he claimed to be Falcon. So if you know he was lying, why don't you point at him?

Alternatively you are trying to stir suspicion against Raiser by pretending that you are Falcon when you're not.

Either way you seem very suspicious, Atreyu.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

You use it against someone you suspect to be a villain.

What reason's did you or Raiser have for thinking blademaster was a villain.

Unless you are against the heroes you should pick and chose when to use a kill ability.

Also we learned nothing except that we are down one less ally from blademaster's death. Did you forget that the villains want townsfolk to die without giving away their own identities? Cause Captain Falcon just helped to achieve this goal without doing anything for the town.
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2008-04-02 at 08:17 AM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Firbolg in the Playground

The chocobo slept. Not even the bomb from the night prior would awaken it. His mind, though, was active.

It was a strange dream, A llama was chasing a blue hedgehog around, trying to get his shoes. The llama, realizing he couldn't outrun the hedgehog, ordered a special llama-safe motorscooter from the ACME company. But, when he tried to use it, it exploded! Leaving the llama slightly crispy.

Then the chocobo woke up and saw the very same llama standing right in front of him! He was holding blueprints detailing a plan involving buckets of mud and bathwater.

And they thought chocobos were strange...

20. - Top - End - #260
    Pixie in the Playground

Someone is punching and kicking the sandbag... Pow!Wham!Wham!Wham!... Pow!Wham!... Wham!Wham!Pow!... Wham!Wham!Pow!... (Jagg)

21. - Top - End - #261

The masked warrior points at Zar Peter.
    He and Mustiado agreed on to much.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

Newcomer
    SORA

(Dressed as Meta Knight)

The recently arrived warrior, the Keyblade Master, points with his Keyblade towards Yspoch
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

23. - Top - End - #263

Default I am the bringer of chaos and candy...

Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
    You seem to be implying that you, not Raiser, are actually Falcon. That would mean that Raiser was lying when he claimed to be Falcon. So if you know he was lying, why don't you point at him?
    And give away my role to the bad guys so they'll target me. I couldn't do that until everything was ready, but if you ask Amiria, she'll tell you that the stars are right for Narly's return.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra's #1 follower
    Alternatively you are trying to stir suspicion against Raiser by pretending that you are Falcon when you're not.
    Why then, would I cover my earlier mistake by saying Raiser's name, if I wasn't trying to give him credit for the action?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Devil
    Either way you seem very suspicious, Atreyu.
    Ummm....hi. I'm Atreyu. I tend to be most suspicious when I'm not actually guilty because I have nothing to lose and no one is depending on me. I thought we covered this when I pulled this sort of stunt in Werewolf 3, Werewolf Classic I, Werewolf Classic 2.0, Werewolf Classic 3, Werewolf 5, werewolf 7, Ye Olde West 2, Tardis 1, and Rebellion 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard Lord View Post
    You use it against someone you suspect to be a villain.
    And I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile emperor
    What reason's did you or Raiser have for thinking blademaster was a villain.
    I don't have the time right now to go into detail, but if you looked at the timing of Blademaster's posts, you'd see a pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by The same guy as before
    Unless you are against the heroes you should pick and chose when to use a kill ability.
    Its not like Raiser's been using his power every night or anything. He did pick and chose. He picked BladeMaster and chose last night.

Quote Originally Posted by The guy who is secretly a villian
    Also we learned nothing except that we are down one less ally from blademaster's death. Did you forget that the villains want townsfolk to die without giving away their own identities? Cause Captain Falcon just helped to achieve this goal without doing anything for the town.
    (Maybe I responded to Raiser's PM at the beginning of the game and since many decided that Raiser needed a role change, we swapped roles. Maybe I was told by someone I suspected was Zelda that Blademaster was a villian. Maybe I'm not Captain Falcon at all, but rather I'm Samus and I can hide in my Morph Ball and when they attack me because they think I'm Captain Falcon, I'll be safe and they'll have wasted a night. Maybe I'm not Captain Falcon, but i know who she is and I'm speaking up on her behalf because she's sorry, but really assumed she was on target. Maybe I'm the one, maybe I'm the one who is a schizophrenic llama.

Maybe I'm the one
    Maybe I'm the one
    Who is.
    The schizophrenic llama.

She lays down on the fresh lawn
    She can make deduction logical
    But she punched some one big time
    And it makes herwant to rewind

To back in the days when Blade was alive
    When the bad guys had taken a dive
    Accusations fly every minute
    But you know we're gonna win again

But you know we're gonna win again
    Bit you know we're gonna win again

Maybe I'm the one
    Maybe I'm the one
    Who is.
    The schizophrenic llama. yeah)
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2008-04-02 at 01:04 PM. Reason: ...but I happen to be all out of candy.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Falco stands on his edge over the battlefield, watching as the fighting grows more intense. "Many fallen now, mostly brethren. Damn." he muttered as the results of the last night's action were seen.

"Atreyu...very smart it seems. Quite the analytical one, and with experience to show as well. Yet, with that kind of experience and those kind of statements, one can't help but be suspicious of double crossing..."

25. - Top - End - #265

Default Everything I've said this day has been a lie, I wish I'd have thought of it yesterday

(I dare you to find anything actually analytical that I've said in the last month. )

*The llama spent all day preparing his trap and double checking his mud. This was going to be great. Mudslide Sonic's house, have skunk spray shoes, wear diguise, get shoes. The only thing that could go wrong was if his player did something stupid in order to provoke the masses and keep his mind off his problems, which was inherrently a foolish way to go about finding executing his solution.

*Atreyu settled down to wait for his prey to return home, his right forehoof resting next to the button that would cause the hose to pump a ton of mud into Sonic's place.* Hehehe. This is gonna be great.

*Waiting next to the llama is a very bored looking skunk, flipping through a book titled Childproof the Unicorns. It should be noted, that neither of the two have any candy.*
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #266
    Dwarf in the Playground

(( Wow Atreyu. That's flat out impressive.))

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #267
    Pixie in the Playground

((It seems that Atreyu might be the target of the day but I don't think he's a wolf. After the spytrap game and it's twisted ending, it just proved that you can't trust anyone. Yspoch was the last werewolf in that game and lead the mob against practically every other member, he was the only person who everyone completely trusted for it. Raiser could still be a wolf for all that most of us know, but I'm going to point at someone other then them.))

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nil View Post
    The masked warrior points at Zar Peter.
    He and Mustiado agreed on to much.
    ((I point at Saint Nil because he agrees with an evil villain who uses three emoticons in a row!!))

28. - Top - End - #268
    Pixie in the Playground

*points at Jontom Xire*

((Because Llama pulled out a Puddle of Mudd reference ))

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

29. - Top - End - #269
    Pixie in the Playground

Player one (after another brawl with player 2 and winning of course) Listen to what people are whispering and there thoughts on who could be who. He notices that over the last couple of days a few people have said that they are in fact Falcon, but this cant be.

Standing up from the crowd of people on the side of a hillside, player one declares

NO I'm Spart...*cough* Falcon

((just to make more fun, randomly points at Player 2 (Fin)))
    Last edited by Doseki; 2008-04-02 at 02:26 PM.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I really don't know if I should trust you Atreyu.

Mostly because you made my head hurt.

Seriously, ow.

I will vote for your for now mostly because I can't really make sense of the last part of your post. Hopefully I will get a better person to vote for.

Atreyu the masked llama