New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Archer

1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Archer

Sure, but that works in RL as well. Granted you'd need to be pretty fast, but it's happened.

Zack
    Are any of my tables still broken?
    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch

I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, elaboration of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

I like this class you made though. I'm a Little concerned about the capstone ability as it can be mimicked by a 3rd level ranger spell. Arrow storm. Which can be obtained at 3rd level with ranger or 5th level with an archivist.
    When the end comes i shall remember you.

I sorry i fail Englimish...(appologise for Spelling/Grammer Errors) Please don't correct my spelling or grammer eaither.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Arrow Storm is close to the capstone, but not quite. Arrow Storm only allows you to attack creatures within 1 range increment. Hail of Arrows lets you attack everything within 10 range increments (15 if Arcing Shot can be applied).

That being said, I never did like the cap stone for this Archer, but I'm not sure what to put there.