New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Final Fantasy X d20 (All Races, All Classes, All Monsters, Blitzball, & MORE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Atanuero View Post
    Ok, sorry for coming to this a bit late, and I really like this. I might actually use it for a coming campaign.

The only thing with which I have a problem so far are the skills of your Aeons. You should have a mechanic (perhaps a class ability?) that prevents them from taking cross-class ranks in skills you haven't given them as class skills. An Aeon with a random rank in Forgery, for example, should pretty much never exist for any reason. On that note, are Aeons literate? Do they comprehend all languages they knew as their previous race, or all languages? Can they be affected by magic? A Hastega'd Overdriving Aeon would be a really bad thing for a DM to deal with. Just some things to think about, feel free to ignore me

Really quality homebrew so far, btw.
    So far as I can tell, the Aeons are subject to any magic the party wants to use on them (unlike in the original game). They will destroy any encounter which includes them (unless the opponent wants to grab an aeon of their own for an epic mega-duel), which is kind of the white mage's trick - she can demolish a small number of encounters per day.

I guess there could be more of a mechanic (beyond XP, which disappears if you use the sphere grid rules) to stop the summoned monsters being overused or abused, but IIRC there was nothing in the game itself to stop you spamming aeons every single fight (beyond the inability to call a defeated aeon).

In these rules, the incentive to avoid doing so mainly comes through the massive loss of experience you would incur - a five-man party can dilute things down so that they only lose 57% of their experience for that encounter, but anything smaller is going to be doing a lot less drinking the juicy, tender power-giving vitae experience from their foes if they choose to bring out the big guns.

I'm not totally sure how it balances under the Sphere Grid, but I believe that sphere drops have particular requirements in order to be useful.
    Last edited by lesser_minion; 2009-06-09 at 05:57 AM.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Final Fantasy X d20 (All Races, All Classes, All Monsters, Blitzball, & MORE!)

First, I'd like to start by saying that this is a truly amazing effort and success. Your dedication is salute worth. Alas, I can find no such emote.
    Second, you mentioned the urge to do a Chrono Trigger d20. No lie, there is a HIGH possibility I would mail starbucks to your desk for such a thing. Largely cause I'm a fanboy.
    Third, you mention in the conversion to 3.x that the ronin can use the powerbreak ability 1/day post conversion at lvl 1. However, the Ronin gains
    1d6+4 MP per level, creating an average of 7.5 at 1, whereas the ability requires 8 mp. This means that a full 50% of Ronins are incabable of using their sole class feature even once until level 2. There are several obvious fixes. Just thought is should be brought up.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well done on everything so far. Gonna run a game of this for my next (and possibly final) year of uni :), so if you could get the pdf together by about half way through september please that would be amazing :D.

If i get some free time before you get the PDF done I may have a look into compiling what you have posted into a PDF myself
    Amazing ponytar by Dirtytabs
    Larger Version:
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy X d20 (PDF Now Available!)

The PDF is finally available!
    Click here!

It's 401 pages long, 6.31MB in size, has 163,009 words, & is totally free! Enjoy, & thank you all for your patience.

I will answer your questions shortly, I promise. Feel free to ask more; they all shall be addressed at long last.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ogre in the Playground

You are a god of homebrew.
    Last edited by Lappy9000; 2009-06-08 at 11:03 PM.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ogre in the Playground

All this is really making me with I had an interest in FFX. Unfortunately, my interests in FF cap off at the end of the SNES era.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Orc in the Playground

Wow. This is gonna make my D&D group happy... Fantastic job.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    And two out of three leading anthropomorphic personifications of death agree on the matter.
    Happy to be PMed for rants about stuff, lousy jokes, challenges to a duel because I impugned your honour in that restaurant last night. Look, how was I supposed to know it'd fly that far?

8. - Top - End - #848
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dawg you got some misspellings and general English Errors.

Yolk of Sin (Chapter 1, just under the map)? It's supposed to be Yoke. Under Technology and Culture, you have an extraneous 'this' ("which, considering the geography of Spira, this included most of the available land"). You also tend to use the & symbol when the word is more appropriate ("The Guado generally get along well with most other races, & they would for the most part like to believe...").

The wording on the aeon's typing and some other things are a little on the bizarre side; they're in the present tense or sound like abilities when they're just trufax about being an Aeon of their level.

ex: "Mindy no longer takes penalties to her ability scores...", "Cindy gains a resistance bonus equal to her HD...". Stuff like that.

There's some odd page-splitting caused by the bottom edge margins, but that's more the .pdf than anything. v(._.)v

Otherwise, this is a good total conversion. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Juhn View Post
    All this is really making me with I had an interest in FFX. Unfortunately, my interests in FF cap off at the end of the SNES era.
    I honestly like the setting more than the story, even though it's a decent game. Spira is fascinating and has a ton of stuff in it, but the game is like over there going 'aw come on man let's get this plot over with' when I'm over here going 'hey mang this place is awesome'.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, the fact that I never bought any Sony systems may have had something to do with that. I never said they were bad (and honestly, I suspect that they're quite good), I've just never had a chance to play them, don't have any way of doing so, and therefore don't really have interest.

10. - Top - End - #850

YAY! *Plays FF victory music*
    Thank you :D
    Larger Version:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #851
    Halfling in the Playground

Amazing work! Seeing it in PDF is wonderful.... It really feels now like something complete...

As soon as I went to the first page, I saw the new title of the tread.... And then, when I realized what that meant.... YAY!

12. - Top - End - #852
    Bugbear in the Playground

Projects like this are always neat. If Wizards of the Coast disappeared off of the face of the earth tomorrow, I get the impression people like you could probably keep D&D going for a long time.
    "It's not like chess, where choosing to play black or white dictates your entire strategy. Also, chess doesn't have steam cannons."

13. - Top - End - #853
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Waspinator View Post
    Projects like this are always neat. If Wizards of the Coast disappeared off of the face of the earth tomorrow, I get the impression people like you could probably keep D&D going for a long time.
    Well, there is certainly a lot of support for keeping 3e going, or even branching out from D&D in entirely new ways.

I'm quite impressed at the amount of material you've managed to incorporate, Zeta. I haven't really looked through it for balance or tried it out in practice, but it should be quite interesting.
    Last edited by lesser_minion; 2009-06-09 at 02:21 PM.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

I have only two words: Wow! and Thanks!

In a project this huge, errors are bound to creep in. You did an excellent job of keeping them to a minimum.

Debby
    P.S. I just noticed that I'm in the credits--that was very sweet. I'm glad that I could help.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

15. - Top - End - #855
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Tears of joy! They just won't stop falling.
    My Homebrews

Spoiler
    Show
    What D&D race are you most like?

My Results:

Half - Elf Not quite human and not quite elf you can learn the ways of sword and magic, but are sometimes clouded with human emotions.

Request a Homebrew Requests #169, 170, & 313

16. - Top - End - #856
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    I have only two words: Wow! and Thanks!

In a project this huge, errors are bound to creep in. You did an excellent job of keeping them to a minimum.
    Yeah, compared to a lot of stuff I've seen and beta'd (Although that was stories, not D&D :V) this is surprisingly clean and neat and readable. It's really small, normal errors.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Atanuero View Post
    Ok, sorry for coming to this a bit late, and I really like this. I might actually use it for a coming campaign.

The only thing with which I have a problem so far are the skills of your Aeons. You should have a mechanic (perhaps a class ability?) that prevents them from taking cross-class ranks in skills you haven't given them as class skills. An Aeon with a random rank in Forgery, for example, should pretty much never exist for any reason. On that note, are Aeons literate? Do they comprehend all languages they knew as their previous race, or all languages? Can they be affected by magic? A Hastega'd Overdriving Aeon would be a really bad thing for a DM to deal with. Just some things to think about, feel free to ignore me
    As for Aeons, here's the scoop:

1) Since Aeons are basically NPC's that you control for a limited time (like summoned monsters that scale up), it would be up to the DM to assign skill points to the creature. This wouldn't happen often, as the Aeon only gets to share the XP for battles that they actively participate in, & they are probably so many levels above that the XP is insignificant to them most of the time. Also, if your DM is overworked/rather trusting, they could let you assign the skill points for your Aeons, but it's ultimately at their discretion.

2) I've never really put much thought into it, but I don't see why they couldn't read, if they could in their former life.

3) Yes, they retain the languages that they knew in life. They do not gain any languages, which could be an interesting issue at the gaming table if your Aeon doesn't understand your speech. Some DM's could really have fun with that concept.

4) Aeons can be affected by magic, like any other creature, although it is usually assumed that the rest of the party would evacuate the area & let the Aeon do its thing. I'd have to review the precise wording of the rules to find it, but I thought that I wrote in a mechanical incentive to get away from a rampaging Aeon, even when it's on your side.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Hey Thanks for the Awesome Work

Playing in a Game this evening with DrGlenn above.

How does standard D&D Metamagic work with the Mp system?
    What are the Equipment stats for Odd Items like Blitzballs, Dolls etc.
    Armor Abilities is a straight copy of Weapon Abilities and could do with the word weapon being replaced by armor.

Edit: Deleted a Question i found Answer for. :)

Cheers :)
    Last edited by Ainren; 2009-06-11 at 08:25 AM.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ainren View Post
    Hey Thanks for the Awesome Work

Playing in a Game this evening with DrGlenn above.

How does standard D&D Metamagic work with the Mp system?
    What are the Equipment stats for Odd Items like Blitzballs, Dolls etc.
    Armor Abilities is a straight copy of Weapon Abilities and could do with the word weapon being replaced by armor.
    Good luck with your game tonight! I hope to hear lots of feedback on your campaign; please check out the Blitzball thread for my specific questions.

As for answering your questions:

1) Sorry, but right now metamagic feats have no effect on Spiran magic. Perhaps at some point in the future (after the VUACS project is complete), I'll write up some rules for applying metamagic effects to the MP system, but at this time, they cannot be applied to spell-like abilities.

2) If you download the PDF, you'll notice that I've added information on Spiran equipment. It's bonus material exclusive to the PDF, so it covers battle dolls, blitzballs, claws, bangles, bracers, & protective rings. It's on page 397, for the record.

3) I will fix that typo in the upcoming revised version of the PDF (v1.1). Thanks for the catch on that one.

And thank you again for the kind words; they are always appreciated.

20. - Top - End - #860

Game last night went well, there was a bit of moaning when i threw a sand worm at them, they managed to defeat it in 3 rounds though, it might need a slightly higher AC (maybe give it some more natural armour)

Didn't get time for blitzball, thats happening today

Also possible way of using metamagic: double the level adjustment of the metamagic and add that to the MP cost of the spell, and have a maximum mp adjustment per spell equal to the class level for the spell (e.g. a quickened spell would cost 8mp extra and require class level 8 to cast so a quickened watera would cost 16mp and need black mage level 8)
    Last edited by Drglenn; 2009-06-12 at 09:49 AM.
    Larger Version:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #861
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Some of the Metamagic feats Do not port over to an Mp system well, so i think a system based on the Level adjustment of a spell is a little inaccurate, as a flat Mp bonus.

Although multipling it by the LA +1 may seem a good idea the Black Mage had about 85mp at 6th level in our game so thats 5 casts.

I currently writing a highly random and long look of the entire item section, which is difficult to say the least. If iget through it i may make some suggestions for metamagic.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Orc in the Playground

My D&D group intend to play the "Sunless Citadel" adventure using 1st level FFX characters once we've finished our current adventure. Tell me if you want some feedback on how they fare against ordinary D&D creatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    And two out of three leading anthropomorphic personifications of death agree on the matter.
    Happy to be PMed for rants about stuff, lousy jokes, challenges to a duel because I impugned your honour in that restaurant last night. Look, how was I supposed to know it'd fly that far?

23. - Top - End - #863
    Titan in the Playground

With regard to the Sphere Grid, there appears to be two blank columns between Black Mage and Summoner making it much harder to multiclass between these two.

Is this intentional?
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Firbolg in the Playground

Does anyone have a hosted mirror of this file, or can IM it to me? The page won't finish loading for me.

a steampunk fantasy ♦ the novelthe album

25. - Top - End - #865
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

I can send it to you via email or IM it AstralFire :)

KoboldBard -
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Kai View Post
    I did toy with the idea of having the grid wrap around in the manner that you suggest, but I discarded it as unnecessary & inelegant. The grid in the original game was a bizarre haphazard board game design that looked like it was made by a collaboration of M.C. Escher & H.P. Lovecraft (M.P. Escraft?). This grid, although far from perfect, seeks to give players that same versatility & control. But no, neither grid wraps around.
    Upto the GM i spose...

Is it possible in the update to get the Sphere Grid over Multiple Pages as looking at it at 400% is rather annoying when you are scanning across the entire book.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ainren View Post
    I can send it to you via email or IM it AstralFire :)

KoboldBard -

Upto the GM i spose...

Is it possible in the update to get the Sphere Grid over Multiple Pages as looking at it at 400% is rather annoying when you are scanning across the entire book.
    Thanks for the quote.

------------------------------------

@Mr. Kai - I know you've changed it in the PDF (so this probably doesn't matter), but the Sphere Grid in the thread appears to still show the older, higher MP amounts; 5d6 for Black Mage etc. Just something that may or may not have been pointed out already.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2009-06-18 at 04:13 AM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ogre in the Playground

Question for Zeta: What would you suggest for character sheets? The standard 3.5 ones, or something a bit different?

28. - Top - End - #868
    Ettin in the Playground

@ Drglenn: I'm glad your game went well. I'll take a look at the sand worm & see if it needs more natural armor for a higher AC. Please leave as much feedback of your play experience as you like; I'm always looking to improve the game, if possible.

@ Ainren: I'm still working on a way to apply metamagic feats to Spiran magic. The cost will likely be extra MP. Also, the Sphere Grid table was so huge that I was lucky to be able to cram it into the PDF at all. It almost ended up on the cutting room floor, but I was able to squeeze it in. I'd have no idea on how to break it up into multiple pages & still have it make any sense.

@ Insanealien: Good luck with the Sunless Citadel. As always, I'd love to here of your adventures, & how the elements of this project worked in-game, especially when mixed with more traditional D&D elements.

@ Kobold-Bard: As Ainren pointed out, the Sphere Grid is not meant to wrap around. I tried a wrap-around method, but it just didn't work out. Also, I could update the forum version of the Sphere Grid, but I consider the PDF version to be definitive. All future updates/revisions/additions will be PDF-exclusive.

@ AstralFire: If you still can't get the download to work, PM me your email address, & I'll personally send you a copy of the PDF. That goes for anyone else having a problem with the download.

@ Lappy9000: The standard D&D character sheet should be sufficient. There are only a few minor changes/additions that need to be made to play a FFXd20 character. Keeping track of your MP (Magic Points) & OP (Overdrive Points) are the main things; everything else is basically the same. Even though this project is something akin to a total conversion of the standard D20 ruleset, I still tried to stay as close to 3.5E rules as possible, to maximize compatibility with standard published products. The only major changes/additions were made to better evoke a FFX experience.

@ EVERYONE: Thanks again for supporting this project. It means a lot to me. A revised version of the PDF (v1.1) is coming soon, with some added PDF-exclusive material. I don't know how much yet, but we'll see. If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to ask. I think of this thread now as a FAQ-spot for the project, so ask away.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Woop thanks again for the PDF can't wait for the update

2 or 3 Character Class Suggestions

Pugilist

Provoke needs to be clarified if to resist each turn, like the save to attack a summoner, or to ignore the entire effect of provoke.

Quick-hit should should probably cost more mp :) as it stacks with haste

Summoner

Pretty Balanced, Below is some calculations of the Summoners Healing capabilities while i was looking at alchemy weapons. Apologies for incorrect Maths and poor spelling hence the spoiler bar.

Spoiler
    Show

• Potions are 1d8+1 for 150gp .

• The summoner gets cure at 2nd level healing 1d8 + level upto 5. (Average at 2nd 5.5)

• The summoner gets Pray at 8th level Healing 1hp per Caster Level ( Average at 8th 8 per party member)

• The summoner gets Cura at 9th level healing 3d8 + level upto 10 (Average at 9th 22.5)

• High Potion is 4d8 + 5 for 1000gp (Average 23hp)

• The summoner gets Curaga at 18th level healing 6d8 + level upto 20 (Average at 18th 45)

• The summoner gets Regen at 19th level healing equal to ½ its HD per turn (Average at 19th 9 per turn)

• Mega Potion is 10d8 + 10Hp for 7650hp – or 2250 each ( average 55hp)

• Elixir and X potion give full Health

• The universal Spell feats for Healing are Auto Life, Full Life and White Wind which all give full health.

+1 Alchemy Weapon – 50k

Average Level u can Afford this Item – Based on Starting Character Wealth and not spending more than half your gp on a single item is 13th

With the Alchemy Item

Average Health of a Blitzer with d8 HD and a +1 Con bonus and no HP% Armour at 13th is 75 so you are healing two thirds damage with the weapon which is not bad.

Without :(

Average health using a Blitzer with d8 HD and a +1 con bonus and No HP% Armour at 7th is 42
    Average Healing using Cure 9.5 which is about 23% health

First 5 Monster at CR7 Average Damage, Assuming Passes on all saves.

Aqua Flan - 18hp
    Bandersnatch - 6.5hp
    Bomb - 9hp, 14hp, 18hp
    Chimeria #1 - 14.5hp, 6.75hp, 11.25hp
    Coeurl - 6.5hp, 20.25, 11.25, 20.25

Average Damage of all 5 using there most frequent attacks except the Coeurls Close range attack
    13.6hp

Right so on average the summoner can heal an average party member for ¼ total hit points to 1/3 total hit points.

(102.5 18th level so 45% )

Double casting available at 6th level will be good at healing about 80% of what the enemy can dish out. Which is helpful as the Coeurl for instance can almost take out your budding Blitzer on a failed save and he needs all that healing, the Ronin and Lancer can shrug it off but the Black Mage will be down requiring a wasted turn raising him and then a wasted turn healing him.

So the Summoner is a pretty good healer

Ronin & Lancer

Can't make any suggestions here either

Blitzer

Class features are good although Blitzer gets zombie Metamagic rather early (different section from Class suggestions tho)

Black Mage

Can't afford her Battle Doll at 1st level and is not proficient with it, her suggested bonus feat is metamagic but with 1.1 yay new rules :)

Bandit

The level 20 ability isn't as cool as the others, skilled saboteur makes more sense in a D&D setting, but I'm sure more people would want extra sneak attack related ability or an overkill item drop type thing. I originally suggested higher steal chance but most people will pick up a master thief weapon.

NPC's

NPC's are well NPC's and they all look pretty fine :) although silver tounge should be for each Merchant Class level lol :)

Edit:

Metamagic

Blitzers get there Metamagic abilities way earlier than White and Black Mages including Zombie Attack which is located in Aurons Sphere Grid which the Ronin Class Acquires at 15th whereas the Blitzer can get it around 4th level if i remember correctly

Items

Wow i could go for pages and pages with items but the task seemed to astronomic so a few suggestions would be to Separate the Item abilities into Primary and Secondary allowing one Primary per weapon until epic level (excluding Celestials)

Counterattack and Magic Counter needs to be worded better as extra attacks of opportunity make no sense.

Piercing is a bit overpowered and its +2 bonus, should probably not overcome DR, as Armor break doesn't provide that ability at Ronin 9th level.

SOS Overdrive needs to be explained more efficiently, does one immediately gain 100OP do they keep getting 100OP for example overdrive, heal above 10% hit by enemy, Overdrive again...or even more abuse with OP to XP.

Hp Stroll is probably overpriced at +6 to gain a maximum of about 8hp an hour

Magic Defense - Still don't like the idea of SR for magic Defense the main way of getting it is shell at 12th and can easily be broken with Mental Break, maybe give it a bonus to ur touch AC against magic attacks (Which will give u a def boost against everything accept ultima and Gravity i think...). So it will be similar to Defense % which should block physical attacks as its bonus to AC is pretty vague in regards to touch and flat footed AC.

MP Stroll Similar to HP Stroll but more useful

Double XP is given as the wrong bonus in the Celstial Weapons section for each Weapon - according to the above list in the pdf if should be (+6) as is Gillionaire, Triple Overdrive, most things have the incorrect price.

The Alchemical Items section needs some work on pricing, probably using the in world item creation rules rather than the D&D equivalent thereby changing the CL of each item, although this detracts from the compatibility some what it helps

Buying ethers and using abilities is far cheaper than using items
    X-Potion is more expensive than Elxir

Edit Edit: Range of Blitzball is only double of a dagger which is a bit annoying, although the rules for catching the Blitzball are not bad :)
    Last edited by Ainren; 2009-06-29 at 09:35 PM.

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ogre in the Playground

So, it's finally happened; one of my groups is playing Final Fantasy X d20

Taking some 200-ish years before the events of Final Fantasy X, Spira is in an unusually long Calm, Baaj and Kilika are still bustling burgs, and the Calm Lands are a ruined, smoldering battlefield. Passengers about the S.S. Malka are suddenly attacked by hostile sahagin, seemingly provoked by some unknown source. Rumors abound through Baaj of the temple to the north, the attacks, and the accusations that the mayor may actually be an Unsent.

Party is starting at Level 2, meeting after the violent clash aboard the S.S. Malka:

Hideo is an established half Al-Bhed ronin, and a mighty fighter utilizing his unique gun-and-sword fighting style. He once traveled with a summoner, who sadly perished before completing the pilgrimage.

Korra is an Al-Bhed bandit familar with the area, although her past is a mystery to her companions.

Lani and Leni are half guado twins, a summoner and black mage respectively. Leni follows and protects his sister on their quest to gain the aeons for Sin's eventual return.

O'aka XIX is a talented blitzer with some dabblings into the mercantile professions. He once traveled with Hideo in the past.

The first game was a resounding success. Typical 3.5 character sheets work swimmingly, although there was some of the normal confusion during character creation (nothing out of the ordinary; two players are new to D&D entirely). However, everyone has played Final Fantasy X, so the world was hardly new. Starting much earlier provides some new areas with a familar feel, although some fluff changes are necessary. Lani currently possesses Valefor, although the aeon from Baaj temple will be a custom creation. So far, the system looks great! Items seemed very expensive, although it didn't impact too much. Expect updates in the near future.

Edit: Oh! Almost forgot; O'aka XIX's player was curious if a blitzball did extra damage (or was more accurate) against flying enemies.
    Last edited by Lappy9000; 2009-06-29 at 09:09 PM.