New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1

Default New free RPG download at lythia.com

Hello all

I am not trying to spam, but wanted to get the word out since I have paid out of pocket to create this for free for gamers to read & use:
    I want to announce the release of “Nelafayn Quarry”, a new FREE pdf DOWNLOAD available for immediate download at http://www.lythia.com

While intended for Harn, the quarry may be easily dropped in ANY feudal kingdom in another gaming world/setting.

Introduction:
    Nelafayn Quarry is a hillside limestone quarry just west of Abriel Abbey in northwest Kaldor near Dynes and Gedan. “Nelafayn Quarry” is also known as “Abriel Quarry” or “Herlan’s Tor” and all three terms are used by the locals. The site is located two and a half leagues southwest of Olokand on the north side of the Iver Stream in Nelafayn Hundred.

Details:
    Nelafayn Quarry contains 10 pages:
    1pp – Introduction and background
    3pp – Quarrying, history, area info, feudal info & quarry residents
    1pp – Color PC map
    1pp – B&W GM map
    1pp – Description of the local map
    1pp – Interior scale map & detailed description of the lodge and adventure hooks
    2pp – Detail in “friends, foes & followers” format of the quarry’s key NPC

Nelafayn Quarry is intended to be used with the Nelafayn Hundred Project: http://www.lythia.com/nelafayn/ and the project’s other articles.

Enjoy!
    -Daniel Bell

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: New free RPG download at lythia.com

Thanks Dan; this certainly isn't spam in my book.
    It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

– Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)