New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default B**tards and Bloodlines

Just got hold a copy of this book as my campaign features a lot of half-breeds (Though was dissappointed it didn't give simple half-breeds like Dwelfs or Gnorfs), are the races relatively balanced? I know the LA system is flawed, but wondered if I could get away with NPCs in my campaign from the book (And maybe working with players in using those with lower LA adjustments like half-goblin)
    I admit full culpability for Phyrnglsnyx

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: B**tards and Bloodlines

Quote Originally Posted by Rift_Wolf View Post
    Just got hold a copy of this book as my campaign features a lot of half-breeds (Though was dissappointed it didn't give simple half-breeds like Dwelfs or Gnorfs), are the races relatively balanced? I know the LA system is flawed, but wondered if I could get away with NPCs in my campaign from the book (And maybe working with players in using those with lower LA adjustments like half-goblin)
    I like that book, but the Level Adjustments listed are far to high for most of the races. Most of them need racial HD and a lower LA, too. If the players want to play something from the book, reduce the LA for most things.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Default Re: B**tards and Bloodlines

Someone needs to publish a 4e version of this book, just to piss off Hasbro.