New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Runescape OOTS clan?

Will there be a Runescape OOTs clan or is it taking the subject too far and being far too silly and rediculous.

If there was one? Would you join?

If you do not know what Runescape is please visit http://www.runescape.com and read all the website there, it is very useful.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Runescape OOTS clan?

Heh, I used to Scape a lot. lv110 with 98 range, assistant leader of the once rank #9 clan's pk team. Sausageman10, look me up.

Fortunately, the removal of the wilderness and free trade made me angry enough to realise what a tremendously sucky game it was, and I've never looked back.
    Gone, try suptg irc or my TV Tropes page if you want to talk to me for any reason.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

There's not a RuneScape clan for OotS fans, that I'm aware of.

But you're welcome in The GitP RuneScape Clubhouse thread in this forum if you like.
    The member of the Australian Society for the Encouragement and Propagation of Beards. - Custom avatar by Moonsinger. Technical assistance by Quasimodo.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LBO View Post
    Heh, I used to Scape a lot. lv110 with 98 range, assistant leader of the once rank #9 clan's pk team. Sausageman10, look me up.

Fortunately, the removal of the wilderness and free trade made me angry enough to realise what a tremendously sucky game it was, and I've never looked back.
    That's what drove my brother to finally stop playing it. The trade absolutely destroyed the economy, and took the danger out of the wilderness.
    Great avatar by the magnificent Mauve Shirt.

My TVTropes Troper Page. Send me a message if you want to talk about one of them.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LBO View Post
    LOLWUT?!

Ahem. I left well before the free trade stuff, but... whaaaaat?

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
    Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. You're still in the fire. Why are you in the fire. Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. You died.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Out of curiosity, could someone give me a comparison of Runescape from how it is now to, say, how it was four years ago?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Pagz View Post
    Out of curiosity, could someone give me a comparison of Runescape from how it is now to, say, how it was four years ago?
    Now: boring.
    4 years ago: playable.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Pants_Guy View Post
    Now: boring.
    4 years ago: playable.
    What he said.

Well, not four years ago, content-wise, at least... hasn't been four years since I quit. :P

I think one thing they should have done was gotten rid of the "no interaction between your own accounts" stuff. And the no account sharing (at least for f2p, because hell they're not getting money off that anyway). It's all this "having an advantage stuff" which is total bull because it's so much a solo-play game anyway where the only advantage you could really have over someone is money... and when you have arse-loads of money you're probably going to by 100k gp party masks that you don't even benefit from, aside from looking cool.

[/rant]
    Last edited by Ego Slayer; 2008-06-12 at 03:48 PM.

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
    Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. You're still in the fire. Why are you in the fire. Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. Get outa the fire. You died.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

This makes me happy that I stopped playing that gam a long time ago.
    The fastest animal alive today is a small dinosaur, Falco Peregrino.
    It prays mainly on other dinosaurs, which it strikes and kills in midair with its claws.
    This is a good world

Calcifer the Fire Demon by Djinn_In_Tonic

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Heh, ahh I see.

I used to play it, many years ago, its disappointing that its changed so much. Oh well... either way I'm just twiddling my thumbs until WAR comes out.

It would be fun if we all just met up in a f2p world, for the ****s and giggles factor.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

thanks for all replies. Yeah I avoided it at all costs for the first few years, because I played UO *which sucks now* and runescape looked like a becon of hope, which it was, it was fun, very fun. I'm not too familuar with what you are chatting about free trade. It was good and finally became a member for a month, to explore but was annoyed that my agility skills could not be used in a nonmember world, and that sucked.

I stopped playing because my college firewall blocked access to it completely . Otherwise it was good fun. Also in the time I played there was a graphics update which was for members only *really* and had a full screen mode which attracted me a lot.

Yeah it was a suggestion? But really a bit of a giggle, perhaps we can move the banter here instead of there. Hey I am a gnome I only have 6 movement (god i 8 rulez)