Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default A question about battles

How would you do it, if you were playing a Star Wars D20 game over MSN, are there any grids or anything you can use to show where everyone is? Or do you just have to bust out the ole... words, thing.

Anyone that can help me, it would be appreciated.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: A question about battles

And on a second note, anyone who can help me get this Kajagoogoo song out of my head.. that would be appreciated too.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

I never played earlier versions, but they were used without miniatures and grids I think, so it likely isn't hard.
    Great avatar by the magnificent Mauve Shirt.

My TVTropes Troper Page. Send me a message if you want to talk about one of them.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Well... I guess that.. moderately helps my problem, though I was hoping for a bit less vague answer.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

You could try to use openrpg. I used it a bit in the past. It works well, especially if you already have players. The main problem I had with it is a few bugs that appear (what can you expect from freeware) and flaky players on the forums there. Make sure you read the documentation of how to use minis. Additionally, there is a dice roller installed as well.

Good luck
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.