New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default To keep 3.5 Alive (Forum project) *Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief*

To keep 3.5 alive. Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief

Introduction

With Some moving onto forth edition, alot of us home brewers are sticking with 3.5, however second edition isn't supported anymore, sooner or later 3.5 may die. I want to keep it as alive as possible.

Projects
    First project: Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief.

Future project Ideas:

Rules
    You must make something of original design *remakes of lost or unfinished Ideas are acceptable* in according to the current theme. This can be anything relating to the theme, including but not restricted to, Classes, Weapons, monsters, feats, mechanics and whatever else you can think of.

If it is brought to my attention something here has been stolen I will report it to the admins, this isn't about stealing others work, its about keeping a great edition, 3.5 alive (This isn't a forth edition hate thread, I like forth edition, I also like 3.5)

Notes about current theme
    This theme, the first project is Ninjas and Thieves. Tools of the trade, classes of stealth or perhaps not so stealthy but anyone who likes to steal. Not just stealing however, Ninjas are known to be assassins and mercenaries. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra, and other naruto themes are acceptable too.

Final words
    Help to keep 3.5 alive, contribute anything you have made in the past or make something new, to keep this edition alive a little longer.

Note:
    I quoted naruto because it has alot of fans and its a type of ninja, I don't want this whole thread to be naruto ninjas, but contributing Naruto stuff like a taijutsu class or a chakra using class is a good thing
    Last edited by Kiren; 2008-08-08 at 09:57 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: To keep 3.5 Alive... *Art of the Ninja*

I'm homebrewing 3.5 stuff anyways, so why not contribute to this?

By the way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiren View Post
    To keep 3.5 alive. Art of the Ninja
    Notes about current theme
    This theme, the first project is Ninjas and Thieves. Tools of the trade, classes of stealth or perhaps not so stealthy but anyone who likes to steal. Not just stealing however, Ninjas are known to be assassins and mercenaries. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra, and other naruto themes are acceptable too.
    I hope you are aware that Naruto has nothing to do with ninjas, apart from the name and some of the weapons.
    Personally, I can't see the stealthy thing in shouting before you attack. And no, I'm not a Naruto-hater, it's just that many people wrongfully belives that Naruto is a "classic ninja"...
    But why not making a Naruto-ish ninja, it could be fun, after all, and the maneuvers from ToB seems perfect. Or at least, a prestige class.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: To keep 3.5 Alive... *Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief*

Indeed, most of the characters from Naruto tend to be more classic action martial artist. Ninjas rarely even participated in hand to hand combat, they snuck in, killed, snuck out. The test for naruto ninja is a grudge match? Heck, the ninja armies have special groups in them, the animal mask and black robe guys, who are essentially ninjas. The NINJA army has to have a special group of...NINJAS! XD

I will say however i have loved Naruto (the manga, the show is painful to watch) since Shonen Jump Volume 1, and its a great series. And ToB would work perfectly for the theme. If i knew more about the ToB i would love to help, but sadly my knowledge is limited, since i have never actually looked at it.
    Last edited by Atticus Bleak; 2008-08-06 at 09:45 PM.
    ..."With my sword raised high, I salute you. With my glass in hand, I toast you. With my head bowed in respect, I mourn you. You will be missed Gary."

Ernest Gary Gygax (July 27, 1939-March 4, 2008)

May your rolls be high, and your treasure plentiful.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

4. - Top - End - #4

Default Re: To keep 3.5 Alive... (Forum project) *Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief*

Exotic Weapons/Cost/Dmg (S)/ Dmg (M)/ Critical/Range Increment/Weight/ Type

Blunt Shuriken (5)/ 2 gp /1d2/1d4/×2/ 10 ft. / half a lb. / blunt (special)

Special: Blunt shurikens deal non lethal damage, for the purposes of monks they are considered
    regular shurikens.

(A quick write up, sorry that they aren't aligned correctly)

5. - Top - End - #5

Default Re: To keep 3.5 Alive... (Forum project) *Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief*

Rebel Thief
    A crash, The window in a ballroom shatters. A thief jumps through the window, intimidating
    the guests with a maniacal laugh. "What are you crazy" Shrieks a women, the rapier goes up
    to her neck. "No, im a rebel".

Alignment
    Any Chaotic

Hit Die
    D8

Skills
    Appraise
    Balance
    Bluff
    Climb
    Disable device
    escape artist
    Intimidate
    Jump
    Open Lock
    Sleight of hand
    Swim
    Tumble
    Use Magic Device
    Use Rope

Skill Points at 1st Level

(8 + Int modifier) ×4.
    Skill Points at Each Additional Level

8 + Int modifier.

Class Features
    All of the following are class features of the Rebel Thief.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
    All simple weapons, The rapier, longsword, the Shuriken and all types of crossbows.
    They are proficient with Light armor but not with shields.

BAB: as rogue
    Fort: good
    Ref: good
    Will: poor

Level special Adrenaline Heist
    1 Frighten the crowd/1, Before the guards come.... 0 speed bonus
    2 Purse on the sword 0 speed bonus
    3 Look over there! 5 speed bonus
    4 Improved disarm 5 speed bonus
    5 Frighten the crowd/2 5 speed bonus
    6 Thanks for the blade/1 10 speed bonus
    7 Retirement plan on the move! 10 speed bonus
    8 I have a Hostage/1 10 speed bonus
    9 Break the Trap 15 speed bonus
    10 Frighten the crowd/3 15 speed bonus
    11 Get in a few hits 15 speed bonus
    12 Thanks for the blade/2 20 speed bonus
    13 Rebel's luck 20 speed bonus
    14 I have a Hostage/2 20 speed bonus
    15 Frighten the crowd/4 25 speed bonus
    16 "I.....found it" 25 speed bonus
    17 "I know your there" 25 speed bonus
    18 Thanks for the blade/3 30 speed bonus
    19 I have a Hostage/3 30 speed bonus
    20 Adrenaline overdose, Frighten the crowd/5 30 speed bonus

Frighten the crowd (Ex)
    Once per day (2 at level five 3 at level 10, 4 at level 15, and 5 at 20)
    you can attempt to make your enemies (or Heist targets) Fear you.
    Treat as a battlefeild intimidation attempt, with a penalty of creatures you intend
    to fear divided by your levels in Rebel Thief. Non intelligible creatures or creatures
    unaffected by fear or mind affecting ability's aren't subjectable to frighten the crowd.

Before the guards come.... (Ex)
    You gain run even if you do not qualify for it.

Purse on the sword (Ex)
    At level 2, While wielding a sword, every successful attack gets you 1d6 gold from the
    enemy's total amount and add the number of coins gained from that attack to your damage
    roll.

Adrenaline Heist(Ex)

At 3rd level, a Rebel Theif gains an enhancement bonus to her speed.
    A Rebel thief in armor heavier then light or carrying a medium or heavy load loses this
    extra speed (looted items do not count twords this load)

"Look over there" (Ex)
    At level 3 Once per day while under chase the Rebel Thief gains a +2 to all checks
    helping his escape. Alternitivly Once per day you get a +2 to your hit roll.

Improved disarm
    You gain the improved disarm feat even if you don't meet the qualifications

Thanks for the Blade (Ex)
    starting at level 6, once per day (twice a day at 12 and three times a day at 18)
    designate that you are using this at the start of a Disarm attempt, if succeeded, you
    disarm the blade by taking it with your sword, you then make a attack with the enemy's
    weapon for weapon damage, *You can only take man made weapons that are tangible and not
    attached to the enemy* after the attack the weapon gets thrown 1d4 squares away.

Retirement plan on the move! (Ex)
    At level 7 the Rebel Thief gets a +2 to any checks used to get onto a moving vehicle and
    stopping a moving Vehicle, you get a +2 to checks aquiring treasure on board.

I have a hostage (Ex)
    Starting at level 8 once per day when designated, a successful grapple check can be
    followed up with a use of Frighten the crowd, The penalties and the bonuses are as follows

Hostages attitude to group
    ----------------------------
    Hostile Auto check fail
    Unfriendly -6
    Indifferent +1
    Friendly +3
    Helpful +6"

Add the bonus or penalty to your check, if succeeded the group, instead of fear they are
    put under a charm person *More of a scared cooperative person*

Break the trap (Ex)
    At level 9 With a successful strength check *or dex with Weapon finesse* you can break a
    trap without setting it off. This does not allow you to see traps before they are
    discovered, this allows you to only break traps you know are there. A broken trap needs
    to be repaired before it can be used again.

Get in a few hits (Ex)
    You gain Combat reflexes as a bonus feat.

Rebel's luck (ex)
    At level 13 the Rebel Thief can redo one roll once per day, the Rebel must take the
    re roll.

"I.....found it" (Ex)
    At level 16 The Rebel Thief losses track of what he may have *picked up* while browsing
    for a target, once every 2 days the Rebel thief can do a sleight of hand check dc 25, to
    see if he has a item up to 100 gold in worth. If succeeded, he gets it free of charge, if
    he loses it, he wastes the ability, doesn't get the item and looses the items worth in
    gold *to a minimum of no money*

"I know your there" Ex)
    At level 17 the Rebel Thief Gains the Blind sense up to 20 feet.

Adrenaline overdose (Ex)

At level 20 1/day you may move so fast that time is almost stopped for you, as
    time stop. However, this is heavily draining, and afterwards, you take 2d6 temporary
    constitution damage, and are fatigued until it is removed, unlike the spell you
    may still attack and attempt to steal.

(Again sorry, if anyone can make a table it would help, again first draft)

6. - Top - End - #6

Simple Weapons, Melee
    {table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Weight|Type
    Bokken|5gp|1d4|1d6|x2|5lbs|Bludgeoning[/table]

Simple Weapons, Ranged
    {table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Range Increment|Weight|Type
    Dart|1|1d2|x2|10ft|10 Feet|-|Piercing[/table]

Exotic Weapons, Melee
    {table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Weight|Type
    Bo Staff|10gp|1d4/1d4|1d6/1d6|20/x2|10lbs|Bludgeoning[/table]

Bokken- A bokken is a wooden sword that is about 55cms long, with the tsuka, or handle, taking up about 14cm of that length. It is generally used in training, but is made of hard wood, allowing it to be used as a weapon.

Bo Staff- A long, hollow staff that can be used to launch a dart stuck inside it. It throws the dart at its normal range increment, and it can be launched at any target when you make a full attack with the Bo Staff. If you attempt to launch the dart and are not proficient with the Bo Staff you take an additional -4 on the attack roll.

Special- A monk may use his flurry of blows ability while wielding a bo staff.

Dart- A dart is a small cyclindrical tube with a sharp tip on the end. It deals very little damage, and is commonly coated with poison. A dart may be held in the mouth as a last resort method, but doing so takes a DC 10 dexterity check to avoid cutting yourself, and reduces the range increment to 5ft.

Alchemical Items
    {table=head]Item|Price
    Paper Bomb|100gp[/table]

Paper Bomb- This slip of paper is thick with different symbols on it. It is treated to explode, and does so when it strikes an object with enough force. Most are thrown, allowing the user to stay unharmed. When thrown, a paper bomb has a range increment of 10 feet.
    On a direct hit the paper bomb deals 2d6 fire and 1d6 force damage in the square it lands, as well as 1d6 force damage in the surrounding squares. If it lands in the intersection of two squares it deals 2d6 fire and 1d6 force to all of the squares.
    Last edited by expirement10K14; 2008-08-09 at 07:18 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7

If someone makes paper bomb then they are GREAT. I'll look into making some fun ninjaey alchemical items in the morning, right now I need sleep.
    ..."With my sword raised high, I salute you. With my glass in hand, I toast you. With my head bowed in respect, I mourn you. You will be missed Gary."

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

8. - Top - End - #8

Default Re: To keep 3.5 Alive (Forum project) *Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief*

Name/Cost/small/medium/crit /range increasement/weight/Type/
    Explosive Shuriken (1)/76 gp each/6d6 + 1/ 6d6 + 1d2/×2/10 ft./˝ lb./ piercing, force/

(again its not aligned, best I can do.)'

*Thank you experiment for tabling it
    Last edited by Kiren; 2008-08-08 at 11:01 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Default Re: To keep 3.5 Alive (Forum project) *Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief*

Name/Cost/small/medium/crit /range increasement/weight/Type/
    Explosive Shuriken (1)/76 gp each/6d6 + 1/ 6d6 + 1d2/×2/10 ft./˝ lb./ piercing, force/

(again its not aligned, best I can do.)
    {table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Range Increment|Weight*|type
    Explosive Shuriken|76gp|6d6+1|6d6+1d2|x2|10ft|˝|Piercing and Force[/table]

*In pounds. Half for small versions, double for large versions.

10. - Top - End - #10

Summon shuriken
    Conjuration (Summoning)
    Level:Wiz/Sor
    Components: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: as shuriken
    Duration: 1 minute
    Saving Throw: Reflex negates
    Spell Resistance: no

Summons and tosses one shuriken. for 1d2 damage (One damage if small)
    Last edited by Kiren; 2008-08-08 at 06:48 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

Assassin's Alternative finish
    Prerequisites: Improved Critical, rogue level 5 or at least one level in assassin.

Benefit: You can now Coup De Grace enemys Immune to critical hits, this does not allow you to score critical hits on the creature.

Special: Assassin's Alternative finish affects all weapons that are enhanced with Improve critical.

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Bleak View Post
    If someone makes paper bomb then they are GREAT. I'll look into making some fun ninjaey alchemical items in the morning, right now I need sleep

I'll add it to my post above. I assume you mean paper twists containing explosives. As far as I know they only create noise, although I have to check.
    Last edited by expirement10K14; 2008-08-08 at 11:06 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13

What i was actually referring to is the movie/manga item of a slip of paper treated to explode with the force of a small bomb. They tend to be thick paper with symbols written on the front. They have NO basis in reality, but they make quite a neat idea. And i apologize for not posting more real content, I'm preparing my full campaign that i have to run TODAY so I'm a bit busy.

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Bleak View Post
    What i was actually referring to is the movie/manga item of a slip of paper treated to explode with the force of a small bomb. They tend to be thick paper with symbols written on the front. They have NO basis in reality, but they make quite a neat idea. And i apologize for not posting more real content, I'm preparing my full campaign that i have to run TODAY so I'm a bit busy.
    Explosive runes would cover that, They work good for everything, I used them for the base price and damage for the explosive shurikens.

15. - Top - End - #15

I stated myself since it fits,

Redshirt Rabbit Ninja
    Size/Type: Tiny Animal
    Hit Dice: ˝ d8 (2 hp)
    Initiative: +2
    Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
    Armor Class: 14 (+2 size, +2 Dex), touch 14, flat-footed 12
    Base Attack/Grapple: +0/-12
    Attack: bite -1 melee (1d3-4)
    Full Attack: bite -1 melee (1d3-4)
    Space/Reach: 2˝ ft./0 ft.
    Special Attacks: Sneak attack 1d6, Charm/1 Dc 10 *add level of enemy, deduct from dc
    level of rabbit*
    Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, Immune to poison
    Saves: Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1
    Abilities: Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 7
    Skills: Listen +13, Move Silently +12, Spot +3, Disguise +10
    Template: Animainja

Feats: Stealthy, weapon finnise, Evasion
    Flaws: Redshirt
    Environment: Temperate plains
    Organization: Domesticated or solitary
    Challenge Rating: Ľ
    Advancement: —
    Level Adjustment: —

Flaw:

RedShirt
    as you reveal yourself you fail your save and set off the trap, roll a new char.

Effect
    The world is out to get you, you must reroll your saving throws, taking the worst roll
    and 1-5 on a roll counts as a Natural 1. -2 to each ability score and each save, to a
    minumum of 2 *dont add if lower then 2*

Template
    Animaninja
    This template can be taken by animals, Magical beast, monsterous humanoids, and vermin.

Size and type
    Size and type dont change

Speed
    The Animaninjas speed doesnt increase

Armor class
    armor class doesnt change

Special Qualities
    The Animaninja gains the following qualities

Sneak attack 1d6 (Or +1d6)
    Immunity to poison
    +4 to move silently
    Evasion (free feat)

La: +1

16. - Top - End - #16

Redshirt ninjas of the world unite!

17. - Top - End - #17

Goods /Cost/ Weight
    Smoke bomb/ 100 gp/ 5 Ib

Smoke bomb
    When throw A cloud of smoke deploys as the spell Fog cloud.
    A smoke bomb can be thrown up to 10 feet.
    Last edited by Kiren; 2008-08-09 at 04:50 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18

Redshirt Ninja Rabbit's Sunder Material
    Level: Sor/Wiz, Drd,
    Components:V, S,F
    Casting time:1 Standard action
    Range:Touch
    Effect: Touched object looses harness.
    Duration:1 minute/level
    Saving Throw:None
    Spell Resistance:No

The touched object (And connected objects of the same type) loose hardness on touch. Walls made of only one material are effected but walls of more then one substance require multiple *Unless the metals are melted into one.* Layered walls *such as normal wood with lead to block divination* Require a second casting after then first layer is destroyed. This spell does not affect the hit points of a object. A wall of metals mixed into one type doesn't require multiple castings *Such as Iron*. Nails, cement or other materials holding together the substance doesnt count as multiple materials, but a wall of cement counts. This spell can also be used for armor, weapons.

Focus: Touching the material to be sundered.

19. - Top - End - #19

Name Cost small medium crit range increment weight Type
    Chained Dagger 2 gp 1d4 1d6 19-20/×2 20 ft. 1 lb. slashing

Chain daggers are daggers attached to a a chain that are worn on the hand by 5 links, 1 for each finger and grabbed by the chain, they are slashed and slung, for a thief who wants to keep the guards far and treasure closer.

Special: Anyone proficient with both daggers and spiked chains automatically become proficient, Chained daggers are exotic light weapons.

20. - Top - End - #20

By Kiren, Not Me

Weapons
    {table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Range Increment|Weight*|type
    Explosive Shuriken|76gp|6d6+1|6d6+1d2|x2|10ft|˝|Piercing and Force
    Blunt Shuriken (5)|2gp|1d2|1d4|x2|10ft|˝|Blunt
    Chained Dagger|2gp|1d4|1d6|19-20/x2|20ft|1|Slashing[/table]

Blunt Shuriken: Blunt shurikens deal non lethal damage, for the purposes of monks they are considered regular shurikens.

Chain daggers- Chained Daggers are daggers attached to a a chain that are worn on the hand by 5 links, 1 for each finger and grabbed by the chain, they are slashed and slung, for a thief who wants to keep the guards far and treasure closer.
    Special: Anyone proficient with both daggers and spiked chains automatically become proficient, Chained daggers are exotic light weapons.

Other Items
    {table=head]Name|Cost|Weight
    Smoke Bomb|100gp|5lb[/Table]

Smoke Bomb: When thrown a cloud of smoke deploys as the spell Fog cloud centered on the square hit. The smoke stays for 10 rounds, or until blown away by wind.. A smoke bomb has a range increment of 10ft.
    Last edited by expirement10K14; 2008-08-09 at 10:27 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Quote Originally Posted by expirement10K14 View Post
    By Kiren, Not Me

Weapons
    Explosive Shuriken|76gp|6d6+1|6d6+1d2|x2|10ft|˝|Piercing and Force
    Blunt Shuriken (5)|2gp|1d2|1d4|x2|10ft|˝|Blunt
    Chained Dagger|2gp|1d4|1d6|19-20/x2|20ft|1|Slashing[/table]

Blunt Shuriken: Blunt shurikens deal non lethal damage, for the purposes of monks they are considered regular shurikens.

Chain daggers- Chained Daggers are daggers attached to a a chain that are worn on the hand by 5 links, 1 for each finger and grabbed by the chain, they are slashed and slung, for a thief who wants to keep the guards far and treasure closer.

Other Items
    {table=head]Name|Cost|Weight
    Smoke Bomb|100gp|5lb[/Table]

Smoke Bomb: When thrown a cloud of smoke deploys as the spell Fog cloud centered on the square hit. The smoke stays for 10 rounds, or until blown away by wind.. A smoke bomb has a range increment of 10ft.
    Nice, Thanks alot

22. - Top - End - #22

Some feats:

Hit and Run [General]
    You are trained in striking an opponent and then retreating.
    Prerequisites: Dodge, Mobility, Spring attack, Dex 17
    Benefits: When using your sprig attack feat, you can choose to turn around after hitting your target and continue in a different way.
    Normal: You can only use the spring attack feat if you keep running in a straight line.
    Special: A fighter can take this feat as on of his fighter bonus feats.

Trained Assassin [General]
    You can make your attacks even more deadlier than normal.
    Prerequisites: Sneak attack +2d6, Weapon finesse, Dex 15+
    Benefits: Your sneak attack damage raises by one more d6.

Practiced Executioner [General]
    You are practiced in dealing deathblows quickly.
    Prerequisites: Weapon finesse
    Benefits: You can perform a coup-de-grace as a swift action.
    Normal: It takes 1 full round to perform a coup-de-grace normally.
    Last edited by insecure; 2008-09-29 at 03:01 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23

Makeshift killing weapon
    Preresquites: Rouge 4
    Effect: Improvised weapons don't take any attack roll penalties during use

24. - Top - End - #24

Time bomb Shuriken
    Special: As normal shuriken, but after 1-5 turns (As mentioned when thrown) It will explode.

Damage: as explosive Shuriken

Price:100 Gold each
    Last edited by Kiren; 2008-08-11 at 03:40 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by insecure View Post
    Some feats:

Practiced Executioner [General]
    You are practiced in dealing deathblows quickly.
    Prerequisites: Weapon finesse
    Benefits: You can perform a coup-de-grace in a quarter of the normal time.
    Normal: It takes 1 minute to perform a coup-de-grace normally.
    Doesn't a coup-de-grace only take a full round?
    Last edited by Doberler; 2008-08-11 at 08:34 PM.

Take the Hecatomb™ TCG What Is Your Doom? quiz.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by Doberler View Post
    Yeah, the feat is useless *meep* its like 90% of all other 3.5 feats! (I joke).

Edit:A quarter of a full round action is like, a swift or free action.
    Last edited by expirement10K14; 2008-08-11 at 08:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

Quote Originally Posted by Doberler View Post
    Oops...
    Must have been thinking on a different game, or something.
    Anyways, let's just go with the swift action instead.

28. - Top - End - #28

This is going pretty well.

29. - Top - End - #29

anyone have Kunai knife stats

30. - Top - End - #30

WolfInSheepsClothing

cool Re: To keep 3.5 Alive (Forum project) *Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief*

Summon shuriken
    Conjuration (Summoning)
    Level:Wiz/Sor
    Components: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: as shuriken
    Duration: 1 minute
    Saving Throw: Reflex negates
    Spell Resistance: no

Summons and tosses one shuriken. for 1d2 damage (One damage if small)
    This is where I say 'Nope. Try Again.' Unless you want to make it a 0 level spell that doesn't have a save (since you still have to make the attack roll) and you get a few more of them. My argument is this...

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SRD
    Bolt
    Metacreativity (Creation)Level: Psion/wilder 1
    Display: Material
    Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: 0 ft.
    Effect: A normal bolt, arrow, or sling bullet
    Duration: 1 min./level
    Saving Throw: None
    Power Resistance: No
    Power Points: 1

You create 2d4 ectoplasmic crossbow bolts, arrows, or sling bullets, appropriate to your size, which dissipate into their constituent ectoplasmic particles when the duration ends or after being fired. Ammunition you create has a +1 enhancement bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls.

Augment
    For every 3 additional power points you spend, this power improves the ammunition’s enhancement bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls by 1.