New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn OOC chat thread I

Go Quinn. Get out of here and get yourself fixed.

...you know what I mean.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

I fully agree with you, Mee, just don't have everyone forget what everyone did. That would be very, very bad. Trust me, we tried it on another PBP forum, the forum died it a few weeks.

I think another problem is, with all the new members, not that there's anything wrong with them, the town is feeling less and less like a tight knit community, which is what I liked about it... I liked knowing every body. It was very fun. And I liked it better than the inn being super crowded.

Everyone here is awesome. Everyone. This is by far, I swear, the best community on the web, and I love you all... I'd hate to see it fall apart...
    And I couldn't live with my self if I did nothing...

Now listen to me, as you so kindly have over the past several hours. I swear. I'll do everything in my power to keep the Town alive... I swear. Everything. You all have so kindly offered your help, and I suggest we don't try to fix everything all at once, again, that would be disastrous... We have to take baby steps. I suggest everyone doing three things. One, ignore anyone godmodding or doing something to degrade the town. Two, report anything that is against forum rules, it'll keep the town clean and out of the filth that has brought it down to its current level. Thirdly, sacrafice thy self for others, no, I'm not asking you to kill your character to save another, I'm asking you to give up something that you may like that is wrong, an not do it anymore, for example, Lupy, I know you love just randomly making up backstory for other players location's and characters, but that's not right, that heps kill the Town... So stop things like that. And lastly, take other's criticism to heart. When someone says something you're doing is unenjoyable. Stop it. It'll help the town.

Now, thank you all for listening to me speak, it's much appreciated. And I love you all for it. Remember, improve thy self and others will follow. Please help the Town. Please help us all... Please, save us from the fate we are nearing. I'd much rather sacrafice some of the fun I have than lose it, lose the Town, lose all you; my firends, completely. So please... Help.

Darn, went into another speach... And now it's hard to talk/swallow... I should go, before I lose a lung trying to save the Town.

See ya'll.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yes, Quinsar, go. Be safe. Get better.
    If you don't, so help me, I will find where you are, and whack you upon the head a few times.

I agree with your three ideas completely.
    But, I think, with number two, if you see something against the rules, warn them once.
    If they continue, then report them.

Not that you were saying to report them at the first sign.

Get better.
    You have my prayers.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

4. - Top - End - #154

Next week on Hallmark...

Erm yeah, don't you cough up a lung on me Quinny, you kick ass.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

Update: I'm at the hospital, using my phone to post this. The blood in my vomit was caused by a potato chip ripping the back of my throat open... They put me asleep and closed it... I can't tlak for three days. Says the doctor. I've had to write things down on a pad of paper to communicate. They're insisting on keeping me over night, so I probably won't be on 'til later tommorow. Wish me luck.

6. - Top - End - #156

oh man, that really sucks... did you get to smite the potato chip?
    My Awards!
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157

Oooowww.

. . . get better soon, okay? Please?

I . . . wish I could tell you more, but I can't.
    Sorry.

I'll see you tomorrow, though.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

Thanks guys... I have the chip in a cup next to me....
    Damn you Dorritos!
    Bleh... On an all liquid diet for a week.

9. - Top - End - #159

You're welcome.

Yeah, bad dorritos.

Oh, joy. /sarcasm
    Show

10. - Top - End - #160

oooh... my sympathy goes with you... bu tI think it counts as a solid... so.. be careful with it.
    My Awards!
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

I'm gonna try and get at least an hour of sleep... I hate hospitals... Sooooooo much.... Afraid of them as a kid... Now I just hate 'em... I'm gone, see y'all.
    Last edited by Quinsar; 2008-09-01 at 12:18 AM.

12. - Top - End - #162

Okay, my pity goes with you.
    Get better.
    Please?

Sleep well.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #163
    Dwarf in the Playground

MEE FOR MAYOR! Let the Town be reastablished!
    Doran by me!
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters
    You just got killed by the invisible men! >-|O
    Our little town!
    Cookies recieved: 12!

14. - Top - End - #164

I think most of the support has switched to Quinsar for mayor.
    some to the inn, In bored
    My Awards!
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by quinsar View Post
    "Lupy, I don't hate you, I don't want you to leave. It's just what you did set me off. You're one of the one enjoyable townies, it's almost everyone that's been making me angry. Up to now I've just bottled it up, making short comments, and statimg that I don't want to argue. But when you used Helious, took the idea from me, even took the name. Then I asked you to not use my character you basically flipped me off, pretty much saying, "Yeah, I stole your creatin, and I'm gonna keep using it. So what you gonna do about it?" That set me off. All the rage I'd been bottling up was let out. And for that Lupy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I targeted you with my rage, I don't hate you. Please stay.

Just because I apologize does not mean I retract my earlier statement, I will still leave if things do not improve. What with the god modding, the over powered characters, the lack of fun, and that special Town charm. I'm sorry if I do leave.

Lerky, none of us hate you, you're actually one of my ffavorite people here, because of you, the Town was revived. yes, that's right, I'm saying Lerky brought the town back to its former glory, not without help from others. Oh no. But after you created the Dancing Fox, people started posting, again. And for that, I thank you. And I'm sorry for teasing you about raping Jess.

And for all those who are picking on Lerky for having Renn rape Jessica...
    ****ING STOP IT!
    I told him to do it! For plot reasons! enough already! Enough is enough! At first it was funny, now it's mean and retarded! STOP IT! Lerky gets enough ****. I asked him to do it! I wanted Jess to get pregnant.
    I! WANTED! HIM! TO! DO! IT!
    So stop teasing him and give him some slack.

Now I have too aske you all. Are you willing? Are you willing to return the Town to it's former glory? Are you willing to admit your faults and imporve on them!? Now I have to aske you all! Are you willing to make the town a better place? Are you willing to, give up a nsavory part of RPing you love and do, to improve the community! To make others happy! Now I have to ask you! Are you willing to help!? Are you willing to save the town!? Are you willing to learn the right way? Are you willing to give those that do wrong something to do right!? Are you willing!?

For those that took the time to read this, thank you. And for those willng to help, thank you more. And for my friends, I'd like to thank you the most, the ones that have given me so many fun times over the last while thank you.

Now my stomach hasn't stopped bothering me, and I'd like to get to bed. I tried eating some toast and it came up in a few minutes. See y'all tommorow, maybe later tonight.

Special thanks to
    Lerky
    Mee
    Doran
    Leigh
    Firefox
    Lupy
    And Behlder.
    I thank you all."
    AMEN BROTHER! I am ready! I sound like Spongebob...
    Last edited by Doran_Liadon; 2008-09-01 at 01:06 AM.
    Doran by me!
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters
    Our little town!

16. - Top - End - #166
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Okay, then I had an idea. *Evil laugh*

Idea:
    Throw away all the garbage everyone has done.
    Like, whatever Renn has done, just, forget it.
    Never mention it again.
    Remember the good things that he's done, like, starting the DFI, and so on.
    Do that with everyone.

So the people that truly want to reform, can.
    We shouldn't keep the black cloud of failures that they've done, everyone would forget the good stuff.

This is one idea of mine.
    What do you think?
    All of you.

Because I know Lerky wants to reform Renn.
    But can't with everyone remembering all the stuff he's done, or, accused of doing.
    Witch is where I came up with this.
    That is actually a pretty good idea. Just saw Quinnys post after Mee's idea... Sorry for the posts but i was out all day and am just catching up.
    Last edited by Doran_Liadon; 2008-09-01 at 02:25 AM.
    Doran by me!
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters
    Our little town!

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

Firstly; I'd like to thank all of you that would like to help. You are all very courageous . This'll be a very long and hard process. And will take a lot of work from everyone. Thank you.

Secondly; Mee, your idea is good, but flawed. Well yes, it sounds good, if you think about it, it'd worsen the Town. Think. If we were to do this all the good people would be perfect spotless good people. That wouldn't be fun. A man's flaws define him. If everything was black and white; the Town wouldn't be fun, not in my opinion. The town needs to be mainly grey, with a few blacks or whites on either end. All though I do like the idea, I don't think we should do it. Sorry.

Thirdly; No more being mean to other peoples players OOC, or being mean to their players IC. That's rude. Stop it. Now. I don't mind if you tease another character, yeah, that's life, it happens. But the players making fun of Lerky is wrong, all it will end with is hurt feelings. Stop it. I swear, if I see anymore of these posts; they will be reported, without a second thought, unless both players are telllably okay with it. It's just mean. Please don't do it.

Fourthly; Stop god modding, it's wrong, totally. No ifs ands or buts. Just stop, and for those that do. Godmod anything, be it characters, backstories, other player's lore.
    STOP IT!
    It's wrong, there's no NO! way to justify it. So top. No.

For those willing to help, and I thank you so much for helping to save the town. If you think you have a problem with RPing. Forget everything you know, and read this and this. Those are the rules of the town. And the rules of PBP roleplaying. Please take them to heart and learn from them. Please, for the sake of the Town. They. Will. Help. You. They helped me...

Please take the time. Not to help me have fun... To help you have fun, to help everyone else have fun. To hepl make people feel like they belong... Please. Help yourself... Help the Town.

I'm still vomiting, some blood getting in there, deciding to go to the hospital. See y'all later...
    That's the third hearfelt speech i have read from you in the past half-hour. That is truly amazing. But that last part is terribly worrying.
    Doran by me!
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters
    Our little town!

18. - Top - End - #168
    Dwarf in the Playground

Update: I'm at the hospital, using my phone to post this. The blood in my vomit was caused by a potato chip ripping the back of my throat open... They put me asleep and closed it... I can't tlak for three days. Says the doctor. I've had to write things down on a pad of paper to communicate. They're insisting on keeping me over night, so I probably won't be on 'til later tommorow. Wish me luck.
    WOW! I am worried. Glad your recovering but make sure what your eating is safe first. Ask the chips if they have been with other people and if they wear safety garments. Just kidding but get well soon cause we need you (And want you) here.
    Doran by me!
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters
    Our little town!

19. - Top - End - #169

holy crap... if I knew your address I'd send a ton of flowers and a get well card. Gods, I'd be deathly afraid of potato chips from that. At least you have a cool story to tell to all the girls at the bar...just don't mention the vomiting blood part... or the reason why you were vomiting was because you were mad at some people on an RPG game called The Town
    Spoiler
    Show
    Proud Activist of The Goblinoid Sub-Type
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre
    Let us all hail to the might of Lerky!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowsen
    Lerky, you have proven once again, that you are a being of tremendous might.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dar
    Now that you are a god o mighty Lerky,we must strat building a temple to honor and worship your name.[and art]

20. - Top - End - #170
    Dwarf in the Playground

I am afraid of potatoe chips now...
    Doran by me!
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters
    Our little town!

21. - Top - End - #171

Quote Originally Posted by Doran_Liadon View Post
    I am afraid of potatoe chips now...
    Learn to forgive the potato chips, you must. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate... leads to suffering. The path to the dark side, that is. Fear the potato chips, do not. Hate them, do not. Learn to let go of all you fear to eat.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

~-~

Awesome speeches, Quin. I really hope you get better.
    Last edited by Beholder1995; 2008-09-01 at 08:02 AM.
    Baron Beholder avatar by Qwernt. Endless thanks.

Spoiler
    Show
    My (relic of a) webcomic:

I haven't updated that comic in months. Why do I even still have it in my sig?

22. - Top - End - #172

A potato chip... Wow. Ah well, I sincerely hope you recover.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

23. - Top - End - #173
    Orc in the Playground

Speeches
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Lupy, I don't hate you, I don't want you to leave. It's just what you did set me off. You're one of the one enjoyable townies, it's almost everyone that's been making me angry. Up to now I've just bottled it up, making short comments, and stating that I don't want to argue. But when you used Helious, took the idea from me, even took the name. Then I asked you to not use my character you basically flipped me off, pretty much saying, "Yeah, I stole your creation, and I'm gonna keep using it. So what you gonna do about it?" That set me off. All the rage I'd been bottling up was let out. And for that Lupy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I targeted you with my rage, I don't hate you. Please stay.

Just because I apologize does not mean I retract my earlier statement, I will still leave if things do not improve. What with the god modding, the over powered characters, the lack of fun, and that special Town charm. I'm sorry if I do leave.

Lerky, none of us hate you, you're actually one of my favorite people here, because of you, the Town was revived. yes, that's right, I'm saying Lerky brought the town back to its former glory, not without help from others. Oh no. But after you created the Dancing Fox, people started posting, again. And for that, I thank you. And I'm sorry for teasing you about raping Jess.

And for all those who are picking on Lerky for having Renn rape Jessica...
    ****ING STOP IT!
    I told him to do it! For plot reasons! enough already! Enough is enough! At first it was funny, now it's mean and retarded! STOP IT! Lerky gets enough ****. I asked him to do it! I wanted Jess to get pregnant.
    I! WANTED! HIM! TO! DO! IT!
    So stop teasing him and give him some slack.

Now I have too ask you all. Are you willing? Are you willing to return the Town to it's former glory? Are you willing to admit your faults and improve on them!? Now I have to ask you all! Are you willing to make the town a better place? Are you willing to, give up a unsavory part of RPing you love and do, to improve the community! To make others happy! Now I have to ask you! Are you willing to help!? Are you willing to save the town!? Are you willing to learn the right way? Are you willing to give those that do wrong something to do right!? Are you willing!?

For those that took the time to read this, thank you. And for those willing to help, thank you more. And for my friends, I'd like to thank you the most, the ones that have given me so many fun times over the last while thank you.

Now my stomach hasn't stopped bothering me, and I'd like to get to bed. I tried eating some toast and it came up in a few minutes. See y'all tomorrow, maybe later tonight.

Special thanks to
    Lerky
    Mee
    Doran
    Leigh
    Firefox
    Lupy
    And Behlder.
    I thank you all."
    Spoiler
    Show

I thank everyone here for their apologies and kind words... But it doesn't change anything. It doesn't make me want to RP here more. It doesn't make it funner to RP here. It doesn't even make me happier. No... The only way to do that is to change. Anyone can say. Anyone. No, it doesn't mean anything unless you act!

Do not tell me you're sorry! Do not tell me you will make things better! Do not tell me you will change! Show me you are sorry! Show me things will be better! Show me you will change! An apology is one thing. An action is another!

Make me proud... No! Don't make me proud! Don't do this for me! Do it for yourself! Do it for every one else that wants to have a fun time RPing! Do it so, when you friends ask, yes! Yes they should join the Town! Yes! Yes it is fun!... Because right now, I'm not sure if I could say that to my friends...

Yes, right now the Town is enjoyable. And I'm sure you all have even more fun when your characters win, even if it's by God modding. But I have to ask you. Will it be fun when no body likes you anymore? Will it be fun when you're just totally ignored? Will it be fun, when the Tow is deserted!?

Look, you are all amazing people, outstanding citizens. I like all of you. I would hate to see anyone go. I don't want the town to be dead. I don't want the Town to be like before! I. Wan. It. To. Be. Right! I wanna have fun here, and not have it feel like a chore. Because right now it does. yes, currently for me, most of the time the Town feels like a second job. And I don't want that. And I'm sure you don't either.

So don't say you're sorry. Don't. Words can not fix the Town. Only actions can. Only if you all work together... Don't do it for me... Don't do it for yourself. Do it for every one else. Any one that's wanted to have fun. Anyone that's wanted to be a part of a community, because their real one isn't so great. Anyone that's every wanted to fit in, because thy don't so much in real life. DO IT FOR THEM! Please... Please...

My stomach has not improved so I leave you all, once more. Good night. Please make the town a better place. I know you can.

And Lerky, thank you for your own speech, it has touched me, and made me shed a tear. Thank you for that. I know you can make the town a better place.

Firstly; I'd like to thank all of you that would like to help. You are all very courageous . This'll be a very long and hard process. And will take a lot of work from everyone. Thank you.

Secondly; Mee, your idea is good, but flawed. Well yes, it sounds good, if you think about it, it'd worsen the Town. Think. If we were to do this all the good people would be perfect spotless good people. That wouldn't be fun. A man's flaws define him. If everything was black and white; the Town wouldn't be fun, not in my opinion. The town needs to be mainly grey, with a few blacks or whites on either end. All though I do like the idea, I don't think we should do it. Sorry.

Thirdly; No more being mean to other peoples players OOC, or being mean to their players IC. That's rude. Stop it. Now. I don't mind if you tease another character, yeah, that's life, it happens. But the players making fun of Lerky is wrong, all it will end with is hurt feelings. Stop it. I swear, if I see anymore of these posts; they will be reported, without a second thought, unless both players are telllably okay with it. It's just mean. Please don't do it.

Fourthly; Stop god modding, it's wrong, totally. No ifs ands or buts. Just stop, and for those that do. Godmod anything, be it characters, backstories, other player's lore.
    STOP IT!
    It's wrong, there's no NO! way to justify it. So top. No.

For those willing to help, and I thank you so much for helping to save the town. If you think you have a problem with RPing. Forget everything you know, and read this and this. Those are the rules of the town. And the rules of PBP roleplaying. Please take them to heart and learn from them. Please, for the sake of the Town. They. Will. Help. You. They helped me...

Please take the time. Not to help me have fun... To help you have fun, to help everyone else have fun. To help make people feel like they belong... Please. Help yourself... Help the Town.

I'm still vomiting, some blood getting in there, deciding to go to the hospital. See y'all later...

[COLOR="Lime"]I fully agree with you, Mee, just don't have everyone forget what everyone did. That would be very, very bad. Trust me, we tried it on another PBP forum, the forum died it a few weeks.

I think another problem is, with all the new members, not that there's anything wrong with them, the town is feeling less and less like a tight knit community, which is what I liked about it... I liked knowing every body. It was very fun. And I liked it better than the inn being super crowded.

Everyone here is awesome. Everyone. This is by far, I swear, the best community on the web, and I love you all... I'd hate to see it fall apart...
    And I couldn't live with my self if I did nothing...

Now listen to me, as you so kindly have over the past several hours. I swear. I'll do everything in my power to keep the Town alive... I swear. Everything. You all have so kindly offered your help, and I suggest we don't try to fix everything all at once, again, that would be disastrous... We have to take baby steps. I suggest everyone doing three things. One, ignore anyone godmodding or doing something to degrade the town. Two, report anything that is against forum rules, it'll keep the town clean and out of the filth that has brought it down to its current level. Thirdly, sacrifice thy self for others, no, I'm not asking you to kill your character to save another, I'm asking you to give up something that you may like that is wrong, an not do it anymore, for example, Lupy, I know you love just randomly making up backstory for other players location's and characters, but that's not right, that heps kill the Town... So stop things like that. And lastly, take other's criticism to heart. When someone says something you're doing is unenjoyable. Stop it. It'll help the town.

Now, thank you all for listening to me speak, it's much appreciated. And I love you all for it. Remember, improve thy self and others will follow. Please help the Town. Please help us all... Please, save us from the fate we are nearing. I'd much rather sacrifice some of the fun I have than lose it, lose the Town, lose all you; my friends, completely. So please... Help.

Darn, went into another speach... And now it's hard to talk/swallow... I should go, before I lose a lung trying to save the Town.

See ya'll.

Thanks anyone that took the time to read that... I truly believe if we all work together, we can save the Town. We just have to take baby steps. Anyone that is willing to help, if you see a new member, or an older member, that is doing something wrong. Please tell them they are, and direct them to this post. Hopefully they will learn from it, and improve.

I would also like to thank those who have supported me. And those of you who have supported me or mayor. I thank you all. And love you all. You're the best people on the internet. And I would hate to see it fall apart.

For those wondering about my current condition, I'm fine, just returned home about an hour ago. I can't talk, and I'm on an all liquid diet. I actually managed to get in a few hours of sleep last night, which is good.

I thank you all for trying to help and suggest three more very simple, baby step rules to improve the town. If we all follow the seven rules I have put on the table, I'm sure the Town will improve. One. try and keep the OOC, on any thread to a minimum. It causes the thread to become cluttered, annoying, confusing, boring, and causes flame wars. If you want to have a general chat, please. PLEASE. Use an IM, I recommend Live messengar, it can be found on MSN.com... Secondly. Try to not have overpowered characters, and if yuo do, try and keep them out of fights. Please. It's no fun when it just becomes a pissing contest. Lastly. And I cannot state this enough; DO. NOT. GODMOD. It's a very simple and concept, that anyone can do. If you do not fully understand the concept of goddmodding, or seek help. Read this post by one of the oldest Townies, Vael. Actually, everyone should read this whole thread, and if you already have, read it again, read it 'til you know what you're doing wrong, and what to do to stop it.

We all know that right now; the Town is withering and dying. An awful fate for the greatest place on the internet... I think another major problem is the lack of awearness... I suggest anyone willing to help puts this in your signature as a link to this post. I will.

I thank you all for listening and love you all for it. I know we can make the Town a better place.

Please, everyone, put this in your signature as a link to this post.

For anyone that does not know, post this in your sig to make an image link.
    Spoiler
    Show
    [URL="http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833803&postcount=173"][IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc102/quinsarny/HelptheTown-1.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Last edited by Quinsar; 2008-12-01 at 12:12 AM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh, wow.
    If there's anything I'm beating myself up about right now, it's that I wasn't here when those speeches were posted. Quinsar, I probably don't have to say this but I know that everyone will band together and do everything we can to save the Town. And it will be enough - we'll win this thing. We have the strength to tough it out, and make the best of what's happened so far. We can't change the past, but we can change how we feel about it.
    ~I was so scared for you and am so thankful that you're okay, I was clenching my leg so hard that I nearly bled. Please feel better, we all love you.~
    Again, I'm almost speechless, something that I've been rendered only about two other times in my life, for those who know how I never shut up and listen when I'm supposed to. Quinsar, if you left, then I don't know if the Town would ever really get back to normal. There's so much you do for us, so much you put up with, so much that you sacrifice, and so much emotion to be dealt with on your behalf. So much. There are many things I'd like to say, but right now I can't really find the words.
    For now; if I could fly over and spring you out of that hospital, I soooo would.
    And another thing: Thank you. I think I speak for everyone when I say that if it hadn't been for your posts to jar us back into reality, we'd just blunder along like the idiotic little kids we are. Thank you for shaping us up, and knocking some sense into us. Thank you for sorting out all of our stupid little fights, spats, and debates, especially when we couldn't have done it by ourselves. Thank you for helping us realize that with a little common sense, things can go a long way. Thank you for all of this. And above all, thank you for being here.
    We need it.
    Many thanks to the one and only Quinsar for this amazing avatar!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lupy View Post
    Mee and Leigh are the only other sane ones here.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Somewhere along the line I lost the ability to say "no" to you or Leigh. But I'll always be your b*tch. :P
    {PotC Lovers, Unite!!! Savvy?}

The Amazing Dancing Fox Inn

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

I need to say one thing. I am still new to this. The Town is the only thing I've ever seen like it. My character is inconquential. The most important thing he's ever done is stop a bar-fight by boring Lerky out of it and yet I still love it. I've made my share of mistakes, but after reading this thread and all the amazing speeches I want to do my part to help. Quinsar, you are incredable in so many ways that have already been said. Your banner was excellent and is currently in my signature. I don't want the town (or you for that matter) to die. I'm going to say it again. I'm new. I not sure what to do. But I will do whatever it takes to save the Town!

26. - Top - End - #176
    Dwarf in the Playground

Prince, that's exactly what we're all counting on. We need more like you, with an open mind and a willingness to help. Thank you.

And as for having inconsequential characters, just join the club. Don't worry, more interesting things will happen with time.
    Many thanks to the one and only Quinsar for this amazing avatar!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lupy View Post
    Mee and Leigh are the only other sane ones here.
    Somewhere along the line I lost the ability to say "no" to you or Leigh. But I'll always be your b*tch. :P
    {PotC Lovers, Unite!!! Savvy?}

The Amazing Dancing Fox Inn

27. - Top - End - #177

Get better Quinny, and be sure to do what the doc tells you to.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar, and many thanks, to Nevitan!

Thanks to Lubirio for the calligraphy signature!

Quotes and Links:

Quote Originally Posted by Beholder1995 View Post
    Lupy, you have officially reached that point known as 'awesome'.
    You win Lupy!
    It had nothing to do with the damn parakeet!
    A little song about the internet.

To the Dancing Fox Inn!

PM me about Linux!

28. - Top - End - #178

even if that means stop being awsome and stop trying to save a gran place on the internet and a way I'm certain no one will ever forget? Nah, if that happens the doc's crazy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Proud Activist of The Goblinoid Sub-Type
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre
    Let us all hail to the might of Lerky!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowsen
    Lerky, you have proven once again, that you are a being of tremendous might.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dar
    Now that you are a god o mighty Lerky,we must strat building a temple to honor and worship your name.[and art]

29. - Top - End - #179
    Dwarf in the Playground

The amazing Quinsar lives to fight another day after his epic battle with Dorito.
    GO QUINSAR!
    Doran by me!
    Spoiler
    Show

Town Characters
    Our little town!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Orc in the Playground

Thank you Lupy and Prince Selm... Very much. This post here is not to discuss the current state of the Town, no, this is to discuss the current stat of my health. And some other things.

Firstly, for those that don't know, I'll say the whole story. Yester day I got angry at some townies, to the point were I got a head ache. Headaches, for me, cause nausea, vomiting, and nose bleeds. Well, I vomited, alot, then I started noticing some blood in it... I immediately (Afer writing two speeches) got my Fiance to take me to the hospital. Unsure whether or not I was safe to drive. So once there they looked me over and found that a chip had lodged itself in the back of my throat; while throwing up, and dragged upwards, creating around an inch and a half cut in the back of my throat. THey put me to sleep and pulled out the chip.. Then they closed it, with a lazer or something. Dunno... I was too out of it to pay attention.

So I got home this moring and everything has been going fine. I'm not allowed to talk or eat solids. My throat's sore like hell and burns if I try to swallow... Decided to start spiting into a cup to avoid pain. Ugh. But I should be fine.

Now, Leigh, thank you so much for your writings, the have truly touched me and made me smile. I'm very, very happy to have you as a friend, as am I most people on this forum. Thank you.

And thank everyone for nominating me for mayor, I'll happily accept the title, if ya'll want me to be it...