A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad

Thread: Contest Board

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Contest Board

The Screen Name Prestige Class contest seems to have taken over the Features Board. With so many entries, would having a separate board for contests be a possibility?
    I have no idea what you're talking about...so here's a bunny with a pancake on its head.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Contest Board

it's within the realm of possibility, but it's up to Giant to create. We don't do many contests, so he might feel that it's not necessary to have it's own section.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Well, we didn't do many contests because we didn't get many entries for the last one. Like 8 total, I think. Now we've got over a dozen in just a few days.

I was actually contemplating making a Game Design board, since there has been a lot of "Help me with my new class/monster/spell" threads on Gaming. Then let the contests take place there, too.
    Rich Burlew

A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2, the sixth set of monster miniatures for your tabletop gameŚnow including digital tokens to use in your favorite virtual tabletop. Available from Gumroad!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

25 to this point. Little to no discussion on any other features threads since the contest was put up.
    I have no idea what you're talking about...so here's a bunny with a pancake on its head.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

To be fair, there was hardly any discussion of the features BEFORE the contest was put up--that's why I used the Features board!

Moving them all is time-consuming, so it will have to wait until I have some spare time anyway.
    Rich Burlew

A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2, the sixth set of monster miniatures for your tabletop gameŚnow including digital tokens to use in your favorite virtual tabletop. Available from Gumroad!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~