New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

smile Twittering My Game

So I've decided that during my next game with the guys I'm going to twitter everything that happens, story-wise. Thought it might be fun. If anyone is interested in listening in, here's the link; game is on for Saturday unless I get hit by a stray fireball.

My Twitter

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Twittering My Game

Will you be allowing interaction from people watching via twitter to add in things for your game?
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I might... who knows, maybe I'll have a multiple choice thing set up for next time. Not for this first one though.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

I noticed that you did not twitter your game today.
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Host's ISP was down for most of the day. I could have done it by cell phone, but I didn't see that much interest. I've told several people, mentioned it on a few boards, and I've only gotten two, maybe three responses.

If you would like to see it, we play on saturdays from 1-6; sometime later I'll post the character bios so you have a who's who.

Thanks for actually thinking to check, though- That means someones interested, at least, and is reason enough to actually set it all up. Thanks!