New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shippingitp III: We Make Love (And Sometimes War)

We're not worthy Helgraf, we're not worthy!
    *stops writing fics*
    *starts re-reading Helgrafs fics*

*awaits for (if any) response*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

@Cristo : I'm surprised no one has mentioned what happened yet...
    oh, wait...
    nevemind.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Firbolg in the Playground

Previously:
    Falling Part One - Game Start
    Falling Part Two - The Players Meet
    Falling Part Three - Love Quardrangles?

Curly/Mordokai/The Dryad/Mi'ir (Cristo)
    Falling Part Four - Summer Lovin'
    Spoiler
    Show

"Summer lovin'
    Had me a blast
    Summer lovin'
    Happened so fast"

"Dammit it all Mi'ir! If I hadn't sworn by Sune not to harm an innocent I'd have sliced your arms off seven songs ago. Shut! Up!"
    "But, Sir Mordokai, I like his songs very much. They're so new and it is such an infectious beat." And if you do snap you take one step closer to sexy black armour - clad evil. Mmmm, imagine those shoulders and chest in black. If it weren't so undignified and out of character she'd be drooling.
    "Oh please Mordokai, let darling Mi'ir play some more. He makes the forest so happy." What a sycophant. Siding with the bard because her sweet little paladin was outnumbered. Well, all the more room for her. And it doesn't hurt to play with another man on the side.
    And the songs were really good. And rather devilish. Perhaps he'd been influenced by a succubus?
    Well, if she wanted to play with him he wouldn't be inexperienced.
    "Fine. Fine. I'll be scouting away from that cacophany." Oh, little paladin boy was angry. It'd be a shame if her influence was too much. Then again, the changes hadn't happened until after Mi'ir'd arrived.
    Curly shrugged. It was time to find out their secret history.
    "Fine, 'Kai; but we're seeing a Dr. soon!"
    Doctor?
    "Next up:
    I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things
    We can do the tango just for two
    I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings
    Be your valentino just for you
    "

"I! Can't! Hear! You!" Seriously. Gossip time now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

4. - Top - End - #754

That is all.

ok, maybe not all...Summer Lovin'...seriously? Ugh...

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Previously:

Spoiler
    Show

"Summer lovin'
    Had me a blast
    Summer lovin'
    Happened so fast"

"Dammit it all Mi'ir! If I hadn't sworn by Sune not to harm an innocent I'd have sliced your arms off seven songs ago. Shut! Up!"
    "But, Sir Mordokai, I like his songs very much. They're so new and it is such an infectious beat." And if you do snap you take one step closer to sexy black armour - clad evil. Mmmm, imagine those shoulders and chest in black. If it weren't so undignified and out of character she'd be drooling.
    "Oh please Mordokai, let darling Mi'ir play some more. He makes the forest so happy." What a sycophant. Siding with the bard because her sweet little paladin was outnumbered. Well, all the more room for her. And it doesn't hurt to play with another man on the side.
    And the songs were really good. And rather devilish. Perhaps he'd been influenced by a succubus?
    "Fine. Fine. I'll be scouting away from that cacophany." Oh, little paladin boy was angry. It'd be a shame if her influence was too much. Then again, the changes hadn't happened until after Mi'ir'd arrived.
    Doctor?
    "Next up:
    "

That was exceedingly cute, Curly. I am still anticipating how this one turns out!

6. - Top - End - #756

Well, let's say that the next chapter will take place after Alienist and I have it planned out.
    Also how many chapters there are. The end pairings and a couple more cameos.
    And as I said, Kinkeh Curly is infectious.

Spoiler
    Show
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ettin in the Playground

Previously:

Spoiler
    Show

"Summer lovin'
    Had me a blast
    Summer lovin'
    Happened so fast"

Doctor?
    "Next up:
    "

Love it! And am eagerly awaiting to see what happens next
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

8. - Top - End - #758

Well, let's say that the next chapter will take place after Alienist and I have it planned out.
    Also how many chapters there are. The end pairings and a couple more cameos.
    And as I said, Kinkeh Curly is infectious.
    Beware, the changes can become permanent...

...my personality and Mi'ir's have been melding of late...it is most unpleasant...

9. - Top - End - #759

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Wow! I would never in a zillion years guessed that you could write something so dark and disturbing. I love it!

But now I feel like poor Dragonprime needs something a little less creepy and a little more hetero.

Enticement
    Dragonprime / Happyturtle
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is there anything more dead than a college town in the summertime? Tina, who didn't live far from the campus, revelled in the few months when most of the idiots had evacuated, leaving behind only the few students dedicated enough to take classes year round. With the crowds gone, she started taking longer walks with her dog around the pleasant campus. And that's when she started to notice music guy.

He was usually leaving the music building around the time she took Max out for the evening walk. Sometimes he seemed off in his own world, rocking out to whatever was coming into his earphones. But when he saw her, he usually smiled. And not just at her, but at Max--a sure sign that he must be a nice guy. But she was just a little too shy to accept the implied invitation to slow down and exchange a few words. He seemed just a little too cool. A little too exotic. She didn't think she measured up.

This went on for half of the summer, until the day that Max took matters into his own hands. She was in the park near one of the dorms when Max suddenly pulled so hard that Tina was yanked off her feet, landing hard on the pathway and losing her hold on the leash. Max kept running, ignoring Tina's shouts, until he jumped up on... oh no, it was him! Music guy was cooking out on one of the grills in the park, and Max had actually knocked him hard enough to make him drop the piece of meat he'd been flipping over with some tongs. It landed on the ground. Max immediately claimed his prize and dove under the picnic table to enjoy it.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what got into him... he's never done that before!" she said, turning bright red as she approached, trying to drop down and get hold of Max's lead.

He caught her shoulders to stop her. "I think I know what happened. Don't worry about it. Are you hurt? You fell pretty hard." But while he was saying this, she noticed approvingly that he deliberately stepped on a loop of the leash that peeked out from under the table to make sure Max stayed put.

"Just scraped my hands, I think," Tina muttered, turning still redder as he took her hands and turned them over to look at her scraped up palms. "My name is Tina. The miscreant is Max."

He smiled. "I'm Rob. I've seen you around."

There was one of those awkward silences, and then she suddenly noticed the smell of what had been cooking on the grill. It was somehow more than just steak. It smelled like wealth and adventure and flight and valour and...

"Here. Sit down. I'll fix you a plate."

"Oh no... no, I couldn't possibly..."

"I insist. I was supposed to be meeting some friends here today for a barbecue, but they cancelled at the last minute. I had to cook the steak today before it spoiled." He smiled. "Don't make me eat alone. Consider it repayment for Max's theft."

Well, when he made it sound like a favor to him, how could she refuse? And there was that smell... she thought she knew now what had made Max go crazy. She had to have some of that steak.

He pulled the other two steaks off the grill and fixed her a plate. She cut the first bite, put it in her mouth, and...

The sensation was indescribable. It was as if she could taste it in her mind, in her soul, in the dark places in her heart.

"Wow. Rob, what is it?"
    she breathed.

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"I promise."

"It's dragon steak."

"No, seriously! Where did you get this?"

"I'm serious. I have a cousin who lives in another dimension. I send him chocolate, he sends me dragon steak."

And she laughed. She couldn't help it. But as the lunch went on, and he continued to tell her stories, and she ate more and more of what was definitely not beef or lamb, she started to believe him.

Then somehow later they were sitting in a shady spot on the grass, taking turns throwing the tennis ball for Max, who seemed to be feeling just as blissed out as Tina did from the amazing meal. Just sitting and chatting comfortably with a man she'd been too shy to exchange two words with a few hours earlier.

What would it be like if I weren't so shy? What if I were the kind of person who did something... bold? The dragon song roared in her blood, making her reckless. Greedy.

Without warning, Tina grabbed a handful of his t-shirt, dragged him close, and kissed him hard and rough. She pushed him into the grass. Rob pulled her down with him. And somewhere deep in her soul she started to think of him as the first piece of gold with which to start her horde.

Title suggestions anyone?
    Awesome. Finally, an fanfic with me in it that isn't wicked creepy. And did I just cook and serve myself on a plate in this story?

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ettin in the Playground

My dear Cristo, don't you know that we all become what we write?

Looks like Curly and I are headed for mindnumbing bitchy evil....

11. - Top - End - #761

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post

The full implications of that on my psyche are terrifying...

...not in the least because there are at least four sociopaths in my head...

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    Awesome. Finally, an fanfic with me in it that isn't wicked creepy. And did I just cook and serve myself on a plate in this story?
    Yes. Yes you did.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

Previously:

Spoiler
    Show

"Summer lovin'
    Had me a blast
    Summer lovin'
    Happened so fast"

Doctor?
    "Next up:
    "

I'm looking forward to the results of this series. Much fun.

But I don't want Mordokai to fall? Do I? Bah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

No you're not.
    I've got some ships on my pc where you are....well how does Curly say it...Kinkeh!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Ceikatar!

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dallas-dakota View Post
    No you're not.
    I've got some ships on my pc where you are....well how does Curly say it...Kinkeh!
    That is actually quite disturbing, DD...

16. - Top - End - #766

No you're not.
    Post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them

Yes. Yes you did.
    But...what...how...

This maketh my head hurt.
    Last edited by DraPrime; 2008-12-02 at 04:45 PM.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Troll in the Playground

Like the Draken/Ceiling Cat ship, this is one I pestered Vespe to write, but finally decided to write myself. Enjoy!

Crush
    Magtok/Happyturtle/Lex-kat

Spoiler
    Show
    It was common knowledge in the Playground that Magtok had a crush on Happyturtle. Why else would he make so many trips to GLoG? Why find so many excuses to show up in the same thread? Why all the kidnappings? It was so obvious, that it was a wonder they'd only been shipped once.

Magtok's latest scheme for kidnapping Happy was his most intricate, fiendish, and diabolical yet.

Happy received a mysterious letter in the mail. It mysteriously showed a return address of the MagCave, and the stationary was printed with Magtok's letterhead.

It was an invitation to his cavewarming party, with a note scrawled at the bottom.

Hey Happy, would you mind turning up an hour or so early? I could use a hand getting set up. kthxbai

On the day of the party, Happy arrived early, as requested. "Hey, Mag, whatcha need?"

He let her into the main room where a monstrous contraption sat in one corner. "It's my combination death ray / salad shooter. It's so hard to find healthy fast food when you're out destroying the world. Just a prototype though. I can't seem to get it to do the celery in a diagonal cut. Maybe if I tried--No. Not the time. I have guests arriving soon."

He took a deep breath. This was the moment that would decide on the success of his sinister scheme.

"Could you carry it down to the basement for me? I really need some extra room in here for a drink table."

"Hey, no problem," she said, putting her barbarian strength to good use. "Which way?"

He tried to conceal his triumphant smile as he led her to the basement and opened the door for her.

And then Magtok locked the door behind her.

DUN DUN DUN!

The rest of the night went exactly the way he expected. He played gracious host, mingling with the guests, refilling drinks, making introductions, and accepting cavewarming gifts. The music was good. Only a few of his guests had regrettable body odor. It was a lovely evening.

Eventually, of course, Happy's friends realized she was missing, and the Cavewarming turned into a combat scene. Since Magtok had expected such an occurance, he had decorated the room in a style that provided plenty of intricate, expensive, and highly fragile items to be shattered dramatically over heads. And of course the new rug was ruined.

But eventually came the moment that he had been waiting for. The one that made it all worthwhile.

WHERE'S MY TURTLE?!!!!

The scream came from a very angry pixie, glowing red, who had *POP*'d into the room directly in front of Magtok.

This happened every time. And every time he had to try and think of a new way to evade the question while being witty and awesome.

Unfortunately, it had happened so often by now that he'd used all the best lines. So he had to fall back to chanting "Nyaa nyaa! I'm not telling!" in a childish sing-song.

And as always, he got a ball of pixie dust to the face. Followed by flaming chihuahuas. Then the carnivorous chihuahuas. The pain. The screaming. And, of course, the inevitable rescue. Turtle and her henchpixie were reunited, and Lex *POP*'d them both back to GLoG.

In the days to come, people noticed that Magtok was keeping to himself more. No scheming. No monologuing. No being awesome. Magtok must be brooding over Turtle again, the gossips said. Isn't it cute how much he misses her after she's been rescued. He totally has a crush on her.

But no one suspected the truth. That he stayed at home so he could delay as long as possible the moment when he had to let this body self-destruct and inhabit a new clone.

No one suspected that he now saw the world through the shimmering of pixie dust that gummed up his circuits and coated his one red eye.

Turtle had a little Lex
    Who wore a pixie glow
    And everywhere that Turtle went
    Her Lex was sure to go!
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #768

Hehe, flaming chihuahuas.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ogre in the Playground

Like the Draken/Ceiling Cat ship, this is one I pestered Vespe to write, but finally decided to write myself. Enjoy!

Crush

Spoiler
    Show
    It was common knowledge in the Playground that Magtok had a crush on Happyturtle. Why else would he make so many trips to GLoG? Why find so many excuses to show up in the same thread? Why all the kidnappings? It was so obvious, that it was a wonder they'd only been shipped once.

Magtok's latest scheme for kidnapping Happy was his most intricate, fiendish, and diabolical yet.

Happy received a mysterious letter in the mail. It mysteriously showed a return address of the MagCave, and the stationary was printed with Magtok's letterhead.

It was an invitation to his cavewarming party, with a note scrawled at the bottom.

Hey Happy, would you mind turning up an hour or so early? I could use a hand getting set up. kthxbai

On the day of the party, Happy arrived early, as requested. "Hey, Mag, whatcha need?"

He let her into the main room where a monstrous contraption sat in one corner. "It's my combination death ray / salad shooter. It's so hard to find healthy fast food when you're out destroying the world. Just a prototype though. I can't seem to get it to do the celery in a diagonal cut. Maybe if I tried--No. Not the time. I have guests arriving soon."

He took a deep breath. This was the moment that would decide on the success of his sinister scheme.

"Could you carry it down to the basement for me? I really need some extra room in here for a drink table."

"Hey, no problem," she said, putting her barbarian strength to good use. "Which way?"

He tried to conceal his triumphant smile as he led her to the basement and opened the door for her.

And then Magtok locked the door behind her.

DUN DUN DUN!

The rest of the night went exactly the way he expected. He played gracious host, mingling with the guests, refilling drinks, making introductions, and accepting cavewarming gifts. The music was good. Only a few of his guests had regrettable body odor. It was a lovely evening.

Eventually, of course, Happy's friends realized she was missing, and the Cavewarming turned into a combat scene. Since Magtok had expected such an occurance, he had decorated the room in a style that provided plenty of intricate, expensive, and highly fragile items to be shattered dramatically over heads. And of course the new rug was ruined.

But eventually came the moment that he had been waiting for. The one that made it all worthwhile.

WHERE'S MY TURTLE?!!!!

The scream came from a very angry pixie, glowing red, who had *POP*'d into the room directly in front of Magtok.

This happened every time. And every time he had to try and think of a new way to evade the question while being witty and awesome.

Unfortunately, it had happened so often by now that he'd used all the best lines. So he had to fall back to chanting "Nyaa nyaa! I'm not telling!" in a childish sing-song.

And as always, he got a ball of pixie dust to the face. Followed by flaming chihuahuas. Then the carnivorous chihuahuas. The pain. The screaming. And, of course, the inevitable rescue. Turtle and her henchpixie were reunited, and Lex *POP*'d them both back to GLoG.

In the days to come, people noticed that Magtok was keeping to himself more. No scheming. No monologuing. No being awesome. Magtok must be brooding over Turtle again, the gossips said. Isn't it cute how much he misses her after she's been rescued. He totally has a crush on her.

But no one suspected the truth. That he stayed at home so he could delay as long as possible the moment when he had to let this body self-destruct and inhabit a new clone.

No one suspected that he now saw the world through the shimmering of pixie dust that gummed up his circuits and coated his one red eye.

Turtle had a little Lex
    Who wore a pixie glow
    Her Lex was sure to go!
    I like it. Quite funny. And the rhyme at the end was just adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #770

Awesome, I'm going to become a mentat after all. Of course, then I may go insane...
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

Crush

Spoiler
    Show
    *SNIP*

WHERE'S MY TURTLE?!!!!

*SNIP*

Turtle had a little Lex
    Who wore a pixie glow
    Her Lex was sure to go!
    Loved it. Especially the rhyme.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ettin in the Playground

No you're not.
    My curiosity is going crazy....
    But somehow I think I'm better off not knowing.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Troll in the Playground

Prequel to CODENAME: DRAGONSBANE by Felixaar

Curly, Dragonrider, and Castaras
    In My Way

*snip*
    Ooooh, I loves! I was hoping you might decide to collaborate with me on this one a little. Fits in near seamlessly with my soon to begin being written next installment, as well.

Naw, Doc... you always know just what I'm thinkin'.
    Live, Laugh, Learn, Love,
    and Look both ways
    when you cross the street

24. - Top - End - #774

You consider that not to be creepy? Very good though.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #775
    Orc in the Playground

Now, here's a (rather silly) idea I've had knocking around in my head for a while. If anyone wants to help with it, please do so. It really needs it...

AN EPIC HISTORY OF THE PLAYGROUND! (backround music)

Spoiler
    Show
    In the beginning, there was nothing but void...and then there was a GIANT!

That's not cool. Said one of the voice from the front row.

The narrator paused. What do you mean?

The halfling looked at the narrartor. Giant's aren't that big. Some of my best friends are titans, and they are huge! Well compared to me.

First of all, we aren't allowed to talk about our fourm rankings. Second of all, have you ever really seen a Giant?

Not really. The halfling admitted.

Then you have no idea how big they are! For all you know, a titan may only come up to his big toe! Now shush and let me tell the story!

The halfling sat back down, and the narrator cleared his throat. Where were we?

I have to use the restroom!

The narrator swore. Forget it. We'll start again in an hour. Everyone who has to go, do it now! This backround music is getting annoying. At that, half the room got up and left. The narrator rubbed his temples. This was going to be harder then he thought...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Wikipedia NEVER had me busy for a whole day the way TV Tropes did. If Wikipedia is a Time Killer, TV Tropes is a Time Genocider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    If you squint really hard, this is the plot of the Command & Conquer: Red Alert series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97
    Is the entirety of WoD made up of small decrepid ghost towns?

Inigo Montoya avatar by Serpentine.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya View Post
    Now, here's a (rather silly) idea I've had knocking around in my head for a while. If anyone wants to help with it, please do so. It really needs it...

AN EPIC HISTORY OF THE PLAYGROUND! (backround music)

Spoiler
    Show
    In the beginning, there was nothing but void...and then there was a GIANT!

That's not cool. Said one of the voice from the front row.

The narrator paused. What do you mean?

The halfling looked at the narrartor. Giant's aren't that big. Some of my best friends are titans, and they are huge! Well compared to me.

First of all, we aren't allowed to talk about our fourm rankings. Second of all, have you ever really seen a Giant?

Not really. The halfling admitted.

Then you have no idea how big they are! For all you know, a titan may only come up to his big toe! Now shush and let me tell the story!

The halfling sat back down, and the narrator cleared his throat. Where were we?

I have to use the restroom!

The narrator swore. Forget it. We'll start again in an hour. Everyone who has to go, do it now! This backround music is getting annoying. At that, half the room got up and left. The narrator rubbed his temples. This was going to be harder then he thought...
    I have a complaint to make about the narrator. He thinks 2001 A Space Odyssey's music is annoying. He is a heathen that requires smiting. Now I wish I multiclassed in paladin.
    This avatar by Phase.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBitWriter View Post
    That is actually quite disturbing, DD...
    Thenks.

Post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them post them
    Hmm....
    No, as it would be against the forum rules I think...

My curiosity is going crazy....
    But somehow I think I'm better off not knowing.
    Mission is a succes!

*evil diabolical laughter*
    I haven't actually written them...It's all up in my head...... god knows what disturbing things go's on up there...*flees to left to*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

28. - Top - End - #778

It's drabble time!

Mordokai/Mi'ir
    Dragoon - to force into submission or compliance especially by violent measures
    Spoiler
    Show

It was high time that this happened. He'd been avoiding this day for many a week.
    There was nowhere for him to hide now; every single place in the clearing had already been scoured and the last place was in the bole of that tree.
    “I know you’re in there; don’t think you can run away from me.” Pulling the struggling man from the tree he forced him over to the rock placed in the glade. Frantically, he tried to push away, but was tripped by his captor.
    “Now Mordokai, sit down and let me delice you!”
    "I hate this!"
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-01-01 at 01:33 PM. Reason: I totally didn't not format this right

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

29. - Top - End - #779

heh..."de-lice"...poor Mordokai...

Karma's a real mother...

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ettin in the Playground

Just you wait... sooner or later you're going to come across one of those scrolls again.

Then we'll talk about karma.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.