New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Mirrodin: The Werewolf game - Game Started!

Whether Aemoh has a scry list or not depends on if he has used the helmet or not, if he has the helmet. I've played Mafia before, not the online version, and people always say that they are the doctor or the sheriff because they hope it will keep them alive even if they arent either one. It all depends on whether or not Aemoh wants to come out and say what he has even if it means he could somehow be killed because of it.

The bird of Hermes is my name,
    Eating my wings to make me tame

I is in love with an otter and she is very shady!

Please click on my dragons because I wish for them to live.

Dragons!Click here to see my other dragons!

2. - Top - End - #212
    Pixie in the Playground

Sorry all, I don't currently have any concrete leads to go on other than voting records. And I'm still new-ish at using a spreadsheet to catch someone via voting, and this is a blind game at that so... *shrugs*

If someone, like say Slobad, would like to change that, I wouldn't mind leading a lynch mob for them. Lynching artifact creatures is of course more useful then normal villagers, as we'd eventually hit a minion or the big bad himself.

So, once again, I ask that those with power roles contact me. Those that haven't yet, anyways.

Feel free to contact me and claim villager as well if ya like.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground

So wait Aemoh, can you scry people or not?

4. - Top - End - #214
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Tremble and Despair Mortals, a narration has come to this world.

Kamaigawa, Kyou
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mino was worried about Katsuro, he had begun to show increasingly paranoid tendencies toward all kinds of human companionship.

He himself was beginning to worry, since he had seen the faces of the recently deceased on passing villagers but when he turned around, they were always gone. It was like a disease that had sneaked up on him, and the sorrow he felt for all those that had died under these short days was not making it any better.

He had finally, after a lot of thinking, decided to talk to Katsuro again, since he felt ashamed of leaving him alone for so long, and thus he now stood there in front of the door still unsure if he really wanted to disturb the old man. Suddenly he heard Katsuro’s voice from inside the room: “Come in Mino, I have been expecting you.”

Mino, finding nothing else to do, opened the door and stepped inside the room. Inside sat Katsuro, the elder of the Otorio clan, and in his wrinkled hand he held Tatsumasa, his almost legendary blade that Mino had heard he had used a lot during his young days.

“I’m glad that you are here Mino, I wanted to talk to you before I enter the next world.” Mino felt himself to become cold inside; this was what he had feared all along. “What? What are you talking about?” He tried to sound calm and relaxed but even to himself his voice sounded panicked.

“I have lived a long life Mino,” Katsuro continued seemingly unaware of Mino’s protest, “But these last years I have lived only in fear and dishonor.”
    Mino didn’t know what to say, the old man sounded almost sleepy like he had just awakened from a long night of sleep. "He took it into our home, wanting to study it, but it was cursed… cursed!” Katsuro repeated. “But it was it was important for 'our empire's further existence' he said, the fool.”

Katsurou paused for a moment looking directly into Mino’s eyes; he didn’t look like he had slept in days. “Then he died a few days later, died like the villagers in this town has died, without a face,”Mino feared that the old man had gone insane but continued listening to his horrifying story.“And he didn’t die alone. Soon our father and our mother was both dead in the exactly the same way, faceless; leaving me in charge of the family.

And it was only me left; the general without a son, the only thing I had left being my daughter Noriko, the only light left in my dark world. We escaped with a couple of servants whom you have already met to this city…” “Then, what happened to your daughter? Was she… taken?” Mino asked carefully.

At first he didn’t answer and instead just sat there looking down at the floor.
    Then he looked at Mino, his grey old eyes was dim now the clearness that had been there a few days ago was all gone. “She was gone when I woke up one morning; I failed to protect her like I had failed to protect everyone else.”

“But I kept my hopes up, I fooled myself that she was alive somewhere, safe from harm… But I have seen her!” he almost screamed out. “I have seen her smiling at me outside my window! It took her Mino, it took her!”
    It’s all madness and I must end it! He took the sword in his both hands and before Mino could stop him he had impaled himself with the sword cutting it left-to-right. Katsuro had committed harakiri.

Mino just stood there while the floor became wet with blood with Katsuros blood. Then he simply walked away trying to keep all the sorrow within him, a single tear fell down his face, tears was not enough.

He walked out the main hall trying to keep his emotions under control, this was not supposed to happend, this was not supposed to happend.

Driving his grieving thoughts away Mino could hear voices talking in the main hall; He had a bad feeling about this. There were two voices; one of them he recognized as Yoritomo's but the other was unknown to him, sounding like a small child’s voice. He entered the hall and was met by a disturbing sight, remains of their barricade they had but up some days ago were scattered everywhere and the door stood wide open.

A small girl stood there with a smile on her little face and before her stood Yoritomo alone. Yoritomo stared at the girl like she was his worst nightmare:
    “Not another step closer Oni, this place is still protected by the spirits, you will not enter!” The girl suddenly got a sad look on her face. “But I want to be here! I don’t want to be alone!”

Her childish voice was in sharp contrast with her surroundings. Yoritomo took a few steps toward the young girl but suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks like some mysterious force held him at bay. “You… you are Emperor Demonking, why didn’t I see this before?!”
    “I’m no demon silly, what’s a demon?” she asked, giggling and caused Yoritomo to retreat back even more.

There was a strong presents in the air something was happening around him like the calm before the storm it dampened all other sound except Yotitomo’s and the small girls voices.

Moments passed, Mino hesitated the other two didn’t seems to have taken notice of him yet, they just starred at each other like they were locked in a battle of minds.

He wanted to step forward he wanted to tell someone that Katsuro just had taken his own life but there was something that held him back.
    And then the presence was suddenly gone, whatever what just had happened had brought Yoritomo to his knees, he looked so weak now Mino realized, what had that girl done to him?

Then all hell broke lose, behind the girl something was moring, Mino could see humanoid shapes slowly walking behind her.

One of them steeped into the light, it was hap_hazard but something was wrong with him. He didin’t have a face. Mino screamed in horror as more faceless villagers slowly wandered into the hall.

“Get away from me!” Yoritomo screamed as the faceless horde came against him. Light streamed from his hands, ushering the faceless back. “Having a hard time mister?” the small girl asked quietly, her voice barely heard in the chaos the faceless were making as they tried to overcome the wall of light Yoritomo had created. Mino stood there in shock watching how Yoritomo alone was trying to fight off the faceless villagers.
    He knew each one of them, he had talked to them, and some of them had even been his friends.

Now they were nothing but soulless monsters swarming the halls of his home calling Zubera's name with their mouth less faces. Mino felt completely powerless; there was nothing he could do while Yoritomo, the only person that actually could fight the oni was fighting a hopeless battle against the horde of Kyou’s faceless villagers.

But then everything froze, like time itself had suddenly ceased moving. The hordes and the little girl were suddenly stopped, frozen; the only thing that was moving was Yoritomo or rather a glowing presence within him. From inside him a creature that seemed like it was made of pure light appeared, slowly floating toward the terrified Mino who apparently also could move.
    As it came closer to Mino felt strangely calm, the dreaded feeling of seeing Katsuro taking his own life and of all these faceless hordes attacking almost leaving him, but only almost.

“Mortal, my time is short, I can no longer hold back these hordes but I will try to buy you enough time to escape.”The glowing thing had no mouth with which to speak but seemed to be able to speak anyway, in a very deep voice. Suddenly an object released itself from the glowing spirit; it was the orb that Katsuro had given Mino that he in turn had given to Yoritomo for safekeeping.

Its blackness was easy to see in the light of the spirit it came from. Suddenly the black object fell into Mino's hands, feeling cold to the touch. “Hurry, I will not be able to hold the timelessness much longer, I’m… fading.” Mino quickly realized that the light of the spirit was getting weaker; it looked smaller now than it had looked mere moments ago.

“Yoritomo… and I… will hold him off. Go! Take the orb and run!” And Mino did, soon he felt time start again and he looked back for one last time to see how the shield of light that Yoritomo had created faded and he was overran.

Mino felt the panic returning and he suddenly realized that he had nowhere to go, they had closed down every exit, spiked every window, the only way out was the main door and he was to terrified to try that exit.

Desperately he tired to open one of the windows but it didn’t budge, he would need something sharp to open it with. Suddenly he got an idea and ran toward Katsuro’s room. He heard someone walking behind him and ran even faster purely driven by fear.

The first thing he noticed as he shut the door to Katsuro’s room behind him was all the blood on the floor.
    He was once again faced with the dead body of the old man stretched there on the floor. But there was no time to mourn the dead now; he took the Tatsumasa out of Katsuro's still bleeding stomach trying to think of it as something completely normal to do. But as he held the bloody sword in his hand he realized something, there were no windows in Katsuro's room.

Then the door slowly opened, in the doorway stood the little girl smiling at him and strangely enough it was the most terrifying thing Mino had ever seen. But then the girl’s expression changed, she didn’t smile anymore and looked more afraid then happy.

“Where is dad? He said dad would be here…” “Dad?” Mino said confused and then he realized who this girl was.

“Where is he?” She repeated sounding moments away from crying. Mino was blind struck; was whatever that was playing games with him or *was* this really Noriko, Katsuro’s daughter?

“He… he is dead,” Mino finally answered.
    She didn’t respond and instead went further into the room and saw the old man's body lying there on the floor over a large pool of blood. Tears suddenly came running down her cheeks. “Dad… dad!” she somehow managed to say between her ever flowing tears.

Mino was in shock, he wanted to hug the girl, to comfort her but he simply could not, she was connected to the things that had happened out in the main hall, she must be the evil Katsuro had warned him about.

He stepped back not sure where to go, then the sobbing girl suddenly let out a scream and came running toward him still tears running down her cheeks.

Fear took control of him he stepped back into the chamber like a cornered animal, but there was no escape the girl was already in front of him.

As the girl gently touched him he knew it was too late, he was already dead. Mino felt a sudden rush of emotions fill him up, at first he simply thought it was the fear of his impending death but then he realized that is was something else.

Something snapped within him, it was like he felt all his emotions at once, he screamed like a madman, he cried like a baby everything just poured out of him. He felt himself be drawn into something not him, a dark presence within his own mind. He screamed but his mouth won't open, he was trapped inside his own body.

He could feel it, the madness, the creeping that was was a part of his mind, he died but yet he lived he tried to scream again but not even his own mind was listening to the fading part of it that still was Mino.

The girl still cried as Mino collapsed on the floor, he was now as faceless as the rest of the villagers with just disturbing hints of what had once had been a human face.

Suddenly the girl stopped sobbing, instead she started to smile like no normal human could.

Footsteps could be heard soon again, someone was coming toward the hall, it was Griever. He ignored the silently smiling girl and instead seemed to take a closer look at Mino's body, or rather the sword that laid beside it.

Griever bent down and took the sword from Mino’s faceless corpse that still was holding it tight. “What are you doing?” Noriko suddenly asked in a innocently sweet voice. “I’m redeeming myself.” Griever answered and held out Tatsumasa.

The girl looked confused as Griever had a very strange monologue with himself.

“Kuori I gave my body and soul to you, now honor the deal we had and lend me your strength.” “What is this, Kuori?” Noriko wondered with a cold inhuman voice that definitely didn’t belong to the same little girl that had talked a few moments ago, “Can’t you keep your mortal thralls under control?”

But at those words Griever’s face changed into a demonic grin. “You still don’t realize it don’t you Zubera? You’re my prey now.”

And with that Griever charged against Noriko with Tatsumasa in his right arm and with a thrust he impaled the girl’s forehead with it.

Noriko screamed and desperately tried to get the sword out again; strangely enough there was no blood coming from the large hole the sword had made in her head.

While Griever silently watched the screaming girl her face began to change, he could see it shift from the face of Mino to Recaiden, Yspoch, Supagoof, Furushi, Mordokai, Jontom Xire and countless others that Griever didn’t even know the name of.

Her death screams echoed in the hall, sounding like hundreds of people screaming out in agony.

Then she finally collapsed on the floor, Griever stepped forward and kicked the body a few times as to ensure himself that she or rather it was really dead, then he bend down and removed his blade from Noriko’s skull but still no blood came, it was like she was hollow inside. “Is she dead?” Griever asked out loud.

“Dead? That is a really interesting question” Griever answered his own question in a complete different voice "Its gone, but its not dead, we are immortal pet don't you forget that". He paused a moment still smiling like a maniac.

“But I’m growing impatient pet, just give me a new body or I will devour you from within right now” he then commanded himself.

Grievers face changed once again from smiling to a deeply worried expression.

He looked at the body of the dead girl and then at the faceless Mino lying at the floor. “He didn’t deserve to die, none of them did, I- we could have saved so many!” then he started smiling again, “Is that so? Well I figure they are happy now, Zubera have granted them all ethereal life in a way”
    Griever chuckled for himself and effortlessly lifted up Mino’s lifeless body “This is your pay for your services dear pet, your very own body!”

A moment passed and suddenly Griever dropped Mino's body like a rag-doll. Another moment and Griever collapses to the floor, trembling like in fever.

Then the once faceless Mino slowly rose up from the floor, smiling the cruel smile that once had been on Grievers lips.
    “It is done, you are free to go now pet” Mino said as he slowly walked out of the hall leaving a trembling Griever behind.
    But as he is about to exit the hall he turns around and said “Now enjoy your freedom, I'm sure you will enjoy every moment of it", he chuckled like he had just told a funny joke, turned around again and left the hall.

Slowly Griever managed to get up; he is still trembling but at least manages to stand up. He had wanted to stop Zubera, he had wanted to save the villagers he had wanted to end all this madness.

But he had been tricked by his “partner” instead of saving people he had forced Griever to kill them. He had been there when Kuori took their lives, he had been forced to watch as Kuori controlled his hapless body to snap the neck of the old man Darnur, he was watching as Kuori swung the ax that separated Kamen’s head from his body.

All that had taken its tool on Grievers mind, but now as he finally was free he felt all that he had done came back to him, the killing of the priest and the decapitation especially in mind.

Around him the bodies of Katsuro and his daughter laid and within this house dozens of faceless villagers laid dead. Griever looken down at the place were Mino’s body once had laid and noticed something.
    The black orb, the thing that had brought Zubera here, the thing that had caused all this.
    “So many life's for such a small thing” Griever said to himself as he picked up the black orb from the floor.

It felt cold to touch, but he didn't think of that much since his life was over anyway. He sat down and meditated letting the orb fall into the sleeve of his robe. He had lived a dishonorable life, but he had always managed to free himself of thoughts of harakiri.

But as the memories of the crimes he had committed slowly came back to him could could only feel shame.

He had allowed his fear of death to let Kuori posses him, he had allowed the Oni to use his body to kill a priest and many others, he had not even managed to save anyone, he lifted the blade and put the edge against his stomach, he hesitated.

Then he let himself go into the darkness.

During the same time in Mirrodin...

Aemoh felt sharp pain in his head, something really bad had just happened somewhere else. And it felt like he had some connection to it, somehow.

But thankfully the feeling was soon gone, but as he relaxed again he heard the sound of death.

*clink, clink, clink*

But despite this Aemoh didn't move, instead he just waited for the sound to come closer and closer until...

Levelers came from all directions, single minded they fell upon Aemoh. But Aemoh however was unharmed.

A invisible force was somehow protecting him from the levelers attacks. But yet the Levelers kept attacking no matter how futile their attacks was.

Suddenly green energy begun effecting the levelers, one after one they broke down, it seemed a there was a figure running among them destroying them one by one.

Soon there was only Aemoh and the figure left standing.

Glissa I presume?

...I was here to kill you.

No doubt you were, but I don't think you will do much better then these levelers I'm afraid.

I don't know who's side your on Aemoh but if you were involved with Bosh's death I swear I will-

-Kill me? Aemoh chuckled I don't think anyone can do that right now with this artifact protecting me.
    But if you want to believe me then no, I was not involved with Bosh's death in any way.

Glissa paused and took a long long at Aemoh, We will meet again Aemoh, be sure of that.

No doubt, my lady He said with a smile.

Your wierd... And with those words Glissa was gone again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Aemoh was both attacked by the minions of Memnarch and the Sword of Kaldra but was protected by the Shield of Kaldra.

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours.
    Question, isn't Griever dead and wasn't he a villager?

<Wolflord watches silently from The Tangle as the numbers of Mirrodins inhabitants slowly begin to dwindle. Closing his eyes he prays that his home in The Tangle will suffer no more invasions by the wolves.>
    Last edited by wolflord; 2008-11-28 at 12:11 AM.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wolflord View Post
    Question, isn't Griever dead and wasn't he a villager?

<Wolflord watches silently from The Tangle as the numbers of Mirrodins inhabitants slowly begin to dwindle. Closing his eyes he prays that his home in The Tangle will suffer no more invasions by the wolves.>
    ((Yes, Griever is dead but that spoiler-ed bit of the narration belonged to another game that ended for about 4 months ago.))

6. - Top - End - #216
    Halfling in the Playground

Personally I cannot believe that either the wolves were so stupid as to attack Aemoh. I mean ok from Glissa's point of view it was a good action because it confirmed he did have the shield, and hence that he is a villager, but for the wolves to do it?

And therein lies the flaw in this game. The person who starts with the shield is a good guy. Well done, Aemoh, who figured out that if he came into the open then everything would be cool. You see unlike normal werewolf games he doesn't need the wolves to be so stupid as to confirm his role. Glissa can do it herself. And then Glissa and her little posse of friends can contact Aemoh and use him as a central contact. The holder of the helm can give it to Aemoh exactly as people have suggested, and then basically the Memnarch has lost.

And it being a blind game for the werewolves, the skilled players can't tell the less skilled not to attack Aemoh. Though I must admit I may be the guilty party. For me this game is over. I am a minion of Memnarch and therein lies an interesting tale.

Andre Fairchild, the holder of the helm scried me, but that scry was blocked by the shield. The moment Andre contacted me I guessed it was Aemoh who had the shield, trying for a repeat of BIP. Determined to obtain it for myself, and guessing that he would continue to protect me, I sent in an early night kill request - during the day in fact, so as to ensure it would take precedence over the other wolves. Then Aemoh revealed himself. Suddenly my night action was a killer to my plans, so I desperately put in a change of plans which I'm not sure Shadowcaller processed.

In the meantime Slobad, aka Duos, contacted Andre Fairchild who passed him onto me.

Note the curious fact that Bosh, Slobad, and the helm holder all are in Mephidross. Coincidence? Maybe not. So when I changed my night action I changed it to another person in Mephidross. How I wish that kill had gone through instead.

So, to the minions:

Andre has (had?) the helm, Aemoh has the shield, and Duos is Slobad. Remember that only one of shield and helm can be used at a time, so Aemoh cannot defend everyone at once.

I suggest all minions + Memnarch contact me by PM so I can put you all in touch with each other.

Oh, and for today I point at Aemoh. Good work, Aemoh. Again! But thanks for getting me in with Andre by protecting me
    Spoiler
    Show

Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

Point at Istari

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

8. - Top - End - #218

Umm, Banjo, I just admitted to being a minion!

--EDIT--

Come on other minions, don't be shy. Here's the first part of my role PM to prove I am who I say I am. PM me with your full role PM so I can prove you are you say you are and I'll put you in touch with Memnarch.

Silently you stand attention, awating orders. Your will is not your own but the one of Memnarch, your creator and master.
    And right now your creators will is to find a elf girl, one of the many lifeforms on Mirrodin. This should not be so hard as you have been created for this very purpous.

Once this is done Memnarchs will, your will, is to take care of the rest of these new lifeforms that recently have entered the masters plane. Kill them all.

You are a Minion of Memnarch (Werewolf).
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2008-11-28 at 07:29 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

I failed my Spot Check

Plus you'll be bandwagoned ceaselessly after this, so I might as well point at someone I think may be a minion, so I'll stick by my point.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

10. - Top - End - #220

Jontom Xire also why am I under suspition?

11. - Top - End - #221
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
    *snip*
    I'm not sure why you said all that... the gain doesn't seem equal to the cost...

So... Jontom Xire

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

12. - Top - End - #222

Ahahaha.

Yes well, actually it is. I had a nice list of targets but couldn't hit any of them without giving myself away, and actually probably couldn't hit any of them anyway because I'd be competing against all the others.

This way IF the damn minions ACTUALLY get in touch (where are you guys?!) then I can unite the entire network which will save Memnarch loads of wasted scries (like when he scried me) and unite them into a single co-ordinated unit. That in itself si worth a lot, but being able to also give them a nice list of targets... yummy.

Actually I probably should have given them the list of targets in private so that then they could hit them without any chance of Aemoh protecting them, but then the targets know who I know and can assume that some minions would get in touch anyway, so I doubt it makes any real difference.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

Jontom Xire! HA! This time you're the wolf instead of me! And I get to lynch you!
    Last edited by Murska; 2008-11-28 at 11:31 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

14. - Top - End - #224

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Jontom Xire! HA! This time you're the wolf instead of me! And I get to lynch you!
    I'm almost tempted to change my vote to you...

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    ((Jonotm Xire. Though I too have just had an overwhelming urge to vote for Murska. He always likes to word things like that when he wants to seem like he's not a wolf...))
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Pixie in the Playground

Jontom Xire, I choose you!

Wait... wrong game...

Well, I think I should also thank you as well. Cause today is full of information, as the only ones that have contacted me thus far have been Villagers.

I was really hoping to see a repeat of Black Iron Prison though... that'd have been pure awesome, no?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    ((Jonotm Xire. Though I too have just had an overwhelming urge to vote for Murska. He always likes to word things like that when he wants to seem like he's not a wolf...))
    Hey, I always word things like that. Go check my conversations with people about Mafia.

It's just that you think I only do it as a wolf cuz, well, obvious reasons.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

18. - Top - End - #228

Jontom Xire for obvious reasons.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

19. - Top - End - #229

Of course, we still need to be careful. Memnarch scries as an artifact creature /Villager. Basically, any artifact creature cannot be trusted until we find him. And as soon as I saw Jontom Xire's post, I went . Being exposed is not a good feeling. I would like to point out that as soon as all of the wolves get together, though, we can pinpoint them like normal. I would also call for the artifacts to be passed around to people who can be trusted- I only know Aemoh and Andre. Andre, PM Aemoh with ANY safe person, and get the artifacts moving. I have a feeling the wolves will want to take the helm or the shield tonight. Aemoh, protect yourself or Andre, whoever you think holds the more valuable artifact.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #230
    Dwarf in the Playground

A network has started.

Three people trusted in the network are myself, Jontom Xire, and Vampiric have been scried as a villager.

Jontom Xire is probably innocent because he was scried and/or baned by more than one person in the night phase, thus very likely proving his innocence to all those in the know.

Please stop the lynch of Jontom Xire.

More to come.

I don't have another target to speak of right now, because I'm heading back to the hospital becase my wife's incision is leaking plasma and a little blood.
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-11-28 at 01:25 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

21. - Top - End - #231

Uh, he ADMITTED being a wolf. And he exposed the entire network to the wolves. Not very innocent behavior.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #232

Not quite following that logic there

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    A network has started.

Three people trusted in the network are myself, Jontom Xire, and Vampiric have been scried as a villager.

Jontom Xire is probably innocent because he was scried and/or baned by more than one person in the night phase, thus very likely proving his innocence to all those in the know.

Please stop the lynch of Jontom Xire.

More to come.

I don't have another target to speak of right now, because I'm heading back to the hospital becase my wife's incision is leaking plasma and a little blood.
    ((This is a blind game. There are probably plenty of reasons why JX would be targeted by multiple groups.

Of course there is always that other possibility that would make JX innocent, but that would beg the question of how he got a hold of the PM. That's the most incriminating part of JX's entire story.

And yes. Admitting guilt is not always incriminating if there's the proper motivation .))
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Pixie in the Playground

Question What's going on?

... Well, Jontom Xire is probably dead meat. However, he may be the Eater of Days... if he is, that would certainly explain why's he's outing himself like that.

Still, I think this may be a turning point for us! Just a feeling.

Andre, hope everything goes well for you...

Anyway, if it turns out this is a trick, I'll change my vote, but for now I'll go with Jontom Xire.

Also Andre, why mention Vampiric as a trusted villager? Wouldn't that just give the wolves more targets?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Trollman, Tome of Fiends
    That and there is a certain segment of the roleplaying community that cannot differentiate absurdist humor from insanity and will insist on doing annoying things in the name of humor. And we hate those people.
    In my experience, I've found that there are also people who don't realize, or don't care, that others simply don't appreciate their brand of nonsensical humor, even if they're not out of line with their antics.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
    Personally I cannot believe that either the wolves were so stupid as to attack Aemoh. I mean ok from Glissa's point of view it was a good action because it confirmed he did have the shield, and hence that he is a villager, but for the wolves to do it?

And therein lies the flaw in this game. The person who starts with the shield is a good guy. Well done, Aemoh, who figured out that if he came into the open then everything would be cool. You see unlike normal werewolf games he doesn't need the wolves to be so stupid as to confirm his role. Glissa can do it herself. And then Glissa and her little posse of friends can contact Aemoh and use him as a central contact. The holder of the helm can give it to Aemoh exactly as people have suggested, and then basically the Memnarch has lost.

And it being a blind game for the werewolves, the skilled players can't tell the less skilled not to attack Aemoh. Though I must admit I may be the guilty party. For me this game is over. I am a minion of Memnarch and therein lies an interesting tale.

Andre Fairchild, the holder of the helm scried me, but that scry was blocked by the shield. The moment Andre contacted me I guessed it was Aemoh who had the shield, trying for a repeat of BIP. Determined to obtain it for myself, and guessing that he would continue to protect me, I sent in an early night kill request - during the day in fact, so as to ensure it would take precedence over the other wolves. Then Aemoh revealed himself. Suddenly my night action was a killer to my plans, so I desperately put in a change of plans which I'm not sure Shadowcaller processed.

In the meantime Slobad, aka Duos, contacted Andre Fairchild who passed him onto me.

Note the curious fact that Bosh, Slobad, and the helm holder all are in Mephidross. Coincidence? Maybe not. So when I changed my night action I changed it to another person in Mephidross. How I wish that kill had gone through instead.

So, to the minions:

Andre has (had?) the helm, Aemoh has the shield, and Duos is Slobad. Remember that only one of shield and helm can be used at a time, so Aemoh cannot defend everyone at once.

I suggest all minions + Memnarch contact me by PM so I can put you all in touch with each other.

Oh, and for today I point at Aemoh. Good work, Aemoh. Again! But thanks for getting me in with Andre by protecting me

Jontom Xire.

Good thing items can be transfered during the night phase and stuff.

Killing me may not matter after tonight. We have a network and the wolves don't, so it's only a matter of time. And... being identified by JX actually works in our favor because the role switches to whomever has the item.

With each night phase we grow stronger...

*shakes dice* Let's see... who should we randomly re-assign items to...

*rolls dice*
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-11-28 at 04:02 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

26. - Top - End - #236

yes but if they kill you they get the item and the item transfers at the end of the night phase

27. - Top - End - #237
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    ... Well, Jontom Xire is probably dead meat. However, he may be the Eater of Days... if he is, that would certainly explain why's he's outing himself like that.

Still, I think this may be a turning point for us! Just a feeling.

Andre, hope everything goes well for you...

Anyway, if it turns out this is a trick, I'll change my vote, but for now I'll go with Jontom Xire.

Also Andre, why mention Vampiric as a trusted villager? Wouldn't that just give the wolves more targets?
    (@hospital, ER is fine)
    I'll be on MSN chat later on tonight: [email protected]

There's more that are trusted, but JX wouldn't have outed me unless he is in fact a wolf - giving them an immediate network.

But, we can play that game as well too.

28. - Top - End - #238

((There is now 24 hours left of this day and the following players are going to lose their minds becuase of the autolynchar if they don't vote today:

Cult_Of_the_Raven
    Vossik
    Hero 1.0

"We thought we found the victim's clothes lumped in the street. As it turned out, it was the victim, insides sucked out—just a sack of skin and robes."
    -City Guard finding one of the autolynchars victims.
    ))
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-11-29 at 03:36 AM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm going to be leaving in a few hours and won't be back (awake) till tomorrow noon. So, um... I really don't have any more to contribute to the discussion; at best I'll have time to switch from JX if it turns out to be a trick or something.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Trollman, Tome of Fiends
    That and there is a certain segment of the roleplaying community that cannot differentiate absurdist humor from insanity and will insist on doing annoying things in the name of humor. And we hate those people.
    In my experience, I've found that there are also people who don't realize, or don't care, that others simply don't appreciate their brand of nonsensical humor, even if they're not out of line with their antics.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

Well Jontom whaether you are a minion or a vilager I prefer not to take the chance you might be telling the truth and since everyone else is voting for you im going to have to point at you Jontom Xire. If you happen to be a villager then I'm sorry, if you truely are a minion then you just made a crap move dude.