Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [TOWN] Town Characters.

The Pig-Creature

(This character's picture will change quite a bit as it grows older.)

The Pig-creature is a baby creature of some sort that bears resemblance to that of a pig. It is only a few days old, and is about the size of a house-cat with similar mannerisms. It is quite intelligent and is quite able to speak, but only in a bizarre tongue nobody can understand. It is learning english with extreme quickness. It has a strange, scary looking symbol on it's belly that seems to have been burned there.

Power level: 1 or 2. It's just a baby and is relatively defenceless.

Abilities: I have a good idea of it's abilites. So far, the only one it's shown has been the ability to sneeze corrosive acid from it's nose. At the moment this can only be done accidentally, and it also tries very hard not to.

Weaknesses: I also know what these are as well. These will be shown.

Personality: Since it's only a baby, it dosen't have much of a personality. It only has basic insticts such as "eat" and "find parental figure".

Alignment: True Nuetral

Backstory: It's only a few days old, and hasn't existed long enough to have a backstory. It does have a rather interesting story behind how it started to exist, though, which will also be revealed later.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-03-16 at 07:31 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

cool Re: [TOWN] Town Characters.

Name: Blood Shaman Grun Grun
    Class: Cleric
    Deity: Trogdor, God of Burnination, Thwacking, and Heathen Smiting(I made him up.)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Race: Orc (If you didn't already know.)
    Power Rating:4
    Equipment: A large two-handed plank with a nail in it. He also wears leather armor, and a headdress made out of a cow skull and colorful feathers.
    Features: A black goatee. Green skin. Black eyes. Nothing new that an Orc wouldn't have.
    He talks like 'dis.
    [Description]
    Born and raised in the tribe of the Julolgos, Grun Grun had always aspired to become one of the Blood Shamans of Trogdor. Once he turned 15, he was inducted into the Blood Shaman internship. He was sent to far away lands, and happened to stumble on the town. He thought it was a gift, so he might stay there. He is a genius. Extremely genius.
    Weaknesses: Classical and Polka music, baby cows and penguins, and the doctor's office. (I'll add more.)

Dante Lorrigan
    Race: Half Elf
    Power Level: 4
    Profession: Adventurer/Swashbuckler
    Equipment: Saber, pistol, and a machine gun.
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Appearance: Dark green clothing, picture to be added.
    [Backstory]
    Raised in a loving family, Dante lived the good life until his parents were murdered. Now he seeks revenge. He met Grun Grun while he [Grun Grun] was doing a ceremonial tribute walk. They have been "friends" sice. He later found out that on
    Last edited by Falgorn; 2009-06-12 at 06:52 PM.
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Mass Evil Characters!

Llew, short for Llewelyn. Also known as 'Evil Will' His 'real' name is Prince William Darkbringer, but he's also called all these other things.
    Male
    Evil...
    Looks exactly like my other character, Will, except a few clothing differences
    And he also has an aura of evil about him.
    [Abilities]
    Distrustful, looks exactly like Will. Even thinks himself to be Will.
    Can do some shadow-y control stuff.
    He can also 'create' some shadow weapons out of...shadow.
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Equipment]
    Black and Bloodred Leather Armor

[Backstory]
    Used to be Will, until a space-time anomoly split them apart, in addition to sending them to the past and giving them abnormal abilites.
    [Personality]
    Mean, rude, destructive.
    [Miscellaneous]
    BIG difference between him and Will: Will favors his Left everything, Llew favors the Right.
    Also is controlling Fanteur (Marie's wolf) to serve him, and obey him.

Devona, Servant of the Abyss
    Currently wearing: White Leather Armor. And she has an amulet with a ruby and a leather string (brought from the devils), that lets her communicate with her devil master. And chains.
    Female
    May be evil - has killed someone almost immediately after getting her body back.
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Abilities]
    She has sold her soul for her body back. However, she didn't get her memory back.
    Other abilities: I don't know...
    [Equipment]
    White Leather Armor
    Obsidian Dagger

[Backstory]
    She was probably a millitary captain, fell in love, snuck out at night to get married, and got murdered by her 'lover', the same 'lover' who currently owns her soul. Of course, we don't know this for sure, because she's lost her memory.
    [Personality]
    Fairly nice and motherly, commanding, and also desperately wants her memory back.
    [Misc]
    Whoo-hoo! Ex-ghost! Who sold her soul for her body back! And Alliteration!
    Also...Uh... I think devils are all organized and lawful, and demons are all crazy and stuff, and they're always fighting because... they've always been fighting. And then I think there's also daemons, and they just fight for whoever pays them.
    Last edited by Je dit Viola; 2009-09-23 at 06:05 PM.
    I'm gone for a couple of years!
    I'm off doing service in developing countries in South America
    (Very little chance of internet access) - I'll try to come back afterwards

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

Sabrina Seville
    Description: 5ft 5ins tall, 150lbs, long red hair, blue eyes. Strong and Tough, Sympathetic, Honest, Caring, Trustworthy.
    Abilities: Athletic, much stronger than she looks, trained in melee combat and guerilla tactics. Very adept at using her surroundings to her advantage. She's also very good-looking.
    Equipment: Large mace, studded leather armour, a small pendant given to her by an old friend.
    Class: Barbarian
    Race: Half-elven weretiger
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Backstory: Sabrina just walked into Town out of the forest one day, she looks like she's a "friend" of Mr.Goliath Stonefist. Not much more is known about her, other than that she's a weretiger.
    Power level: 5
    This avatar pierces the heavens and is by Miss Nobody!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

5. - Top - End - #125

I will get her back.

Name: Merna
    Race: Human
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Hair: Blond, shoulder length
    Eyes: Brown

Looks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is a little on the short side. When on Kuroko duty, she usually wears a long, black, hooded cloak. She also has a short ax, which is held in a harness on her back.

Besides the cloak, she wears black tennis shoes, khaki shorts, and a blue T-shirt.

Weapons:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her short ax. And, if she happens to steal somebody else's. She has basic training in all types of weaponry, but she specializes in axes.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quick tempered, holds grudges, slightly pessimistic, dwells on bad events a little too much, voices her opinion often, will not back down, kind of stubborn.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    At age 12, she joined the Kuroko. Her parents wanted her to have a good starting job when she left home, and they wanted her to learn about all sorts of subjects.

When she graduated, she decided to stay with them to take on missions. Her most recent mission brought her to Town. She and a small force were assigned to find and eliminate a specific target. Zavi. Zavi found out, and killed the whole force except for her. She was lucky. He simply transported her through a shadow, and she ended up on the beach. Now, she seeks to finish the mission and kill Zavi. Mostly for revenge.

Current Status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She has been dating Quinsar for a while. He recently proposed to her, and she accepted.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2010-02-27 at 10:40 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Guy on Floor (Short Name that he dislikes but is often used: FLO)

Appreance: Guy on Floor stands about 5,11, he is not that heavy of a person. He has a scoundrel look to him, he wears a black trench coat, has neck length black tangled hair, he has a mustache and a goatee. His trench coat is usually undone showing his silver vest, which looks out of place with the rest of his clothing. He wears boots too. He appears in his late 20's and his eyes are a teal color.

Abilities: Guy on Floor in DnD terms is a high level rogue. He sneaks up on enemies and attacks them with a rapier. He is very athletic, but not very social though he can perform the Drums well. He has the weaknesses of any ordinary human, though a tough one.

Equipment: I already mentioned his clothing, the silver vest is magical, it protects him from an assortment of ranged attacks. He uses a rapier that he calls Poker that he, indeed, pokes you with and it stings like hell(Not literally).

Personality: Guy on Floor is a drunk that sits on the floor of bars thus earning his name, but he is a do-gooder, attacks people who seem maleovent in bars, he is a good man...but violent sorta.

Thats The Guy On Floor
    Last edited by The Blackbird; 2009-03-31 at 06:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    Stick swordsman of the Kyrie fanclub!
    My bro's homebrew class.

How to: Glibness

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bubble's BioMechanical Warriors

Re-engineered NPCs made into mechanical fighting machines created by and serve Our King, Bubble. Thier names are self explanitory to thier abilities. They work in pairs, a Gunner and a Melee. The Spell line all works together. They are incredibly fast, and fairly strong, all around PL 3/4.
    Spoiler
    Show
    S1Lightning-
    S2Earth-
    S3Water-

G3Sniper-
    M3Samurai-

G4Machine-
    M4Sheild-

G5Tank-
    M5Theif-

G6Cannon-
    M6Karate-

G7Magnum-
    M2Fists-
    Last edited by Jjkaybomb; 2009-04-04 at 09:40 AM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

Biomech Oliver

Abilities: Very good intellect. Variety of tools located in gauntlet. Amazing accuracy with the crossbow, and his additional built in hand crossbow. Can read magic, psionic, etc. auras using his built in scouter. (He can also read power levels that are <9000). He also has rocket boots.

Relations: Has met a few of the other biomechs. Has a girlfriend, Jenny (played by Celtois) , who he hasn't seen since his transformation.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Halfling in the Playground

(Wow havent been here in almost a year..)
    Hmm?
    Name:James Oliver

Race:Human
    Alignment:Neutral good
    Height:6'2
    Equpiment:Well considering he isnt much of the fighting type he dosent carry a bag full of weponry or survival goods,but carries his conjureing book around where ever he goes (Which is preatty much equivalent to... An armory,walmart,pharmacy,and anything elese he might need..... But to make it not godly he wont have Everything) And nothing elese really
    Power Level:Gonna say a 3
    Last edited by Mongo 900 B.C; 2009-04-17 at 09:34 PM.
    The Definition of Thog: (1) the definition of fun (2) The best part of life (3) A dumb orc barbarian in the famous oots comic strip (4) all of the above.

Avvy by the one and amazing Sneak!!
    Taking avatar requests warning im an amatuer artist!!

10. - Top - End - #130

HalfOrcPirate

Jake "EMP" Cloomer

Height: 6'1
    Personality: He's the Rebel kid that you would see, with the feet on the table, the punkish attitude, and all that other fun stuff, but nicer.. He likes rum, though he is a tad too young. He enjoys fighting, when it is for overthrowing evil empires and the such. Talks with a Brooklyn accent.
    Backstory: Kidnapped at birth, Jake lived a hard knock life at an orphanage. Jake was kidnapped because he was the son of a lord and a lady, but two very upstanding ones. He was kidnapped for ransom purposes, but Jake somehow paralyzed the kidnappers. They had fled the country, so the baby was located by one woman, a kind woman who ran an orphanage. But, she didn't have alot of money to run this orphanage...thus the "Hard Knock Life." Growing up, he always valued two things: His muscles (Which weren't as developed.), and his dog, Skip. Skip died when Jake turned 13, and Jake then ran away. He joined the military at age 14, signing up saying he was 16. He had the look of a 16-year-old. He has never had a girlfriend, he thinks that love is overrated, and he's never met a girl that has caught his eye. When he turned 19, he left the military in hopes of a brighter future. After a year of traveling and working freelance to survive, he wound up here, in Town.
    Equipment: His bazooka, a trinket of Skip, a combat knife, and clothing.
    Powers/Abilities: He can paralyze people and shut down electronic pulsation within a square quater-mile, earning him the nickname "EMP." (Note: Once this is used, he cannot use any electrically-charged attacks for a good 4-5 hours.) He was in a commando-style raiding company, so he knows hand-to-hand combat as well as knife, sword, and explosive training. He can use assault weapons, but not as well as explosives.
    Power Level: 4.
    ----------------------------------
    Falgorn. Why not?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Falgorn
    Spoiler
    Show

Race: Half-Fiend/Half-Elf
    Class: Assassin/Ranger/Sorcerer
    Power Rating: 1-8
    Powers and Abilities: A master of many weapons, he is proficient in nearly every martial weapon and ranged weapon. By proficient, I mean he can kill a few people. Not a master of all of them. Has limited magic ability, and can control teleportation. He has recently named himself God of Wine.
    Backstory: None ya'!
    Last edited by Falgorn; 2009-05-08 at 08:41 AM.
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

11. - Top - End - #131
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Tureldi
    Race: Dunmer (dark elf, blue skin)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    height: 6'
    hair: black
    Eyes: blue
    Armor: He wears a black suit, lined with kevlar
    Weapons: he has many concealed weapons, but the main weapons he has is a silenced pistol, a .50 cal sniper rifle, and some throwing knives.
    Last edited by Chas the mage; 2009-04-12 at 11:09 PM.
    avvie by Sneak

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Although Daisuke will be in ACRONYM more often than here, I'll put him up in case

Daisuke Hayashi

Race: Shinigami
    Alignment: Lawful Good (but doesn't really like those sort of terms, as in Soul Society, they don't really mean anything)
    Class (or approximation): Expert Shinigami
    Skills: Master Swordsman (use of Zanpatkou), Expert Hand-to-hand, Expert hohō (mobility, basically involves moving really fast... as in it appears like teleportation and essentially works as such) and also has some skill as Kido (Shinigami equivalent of spellcasting). He also has some non-combat skills.
    Power Rating (optional): Depends on the release state of his Zanpaktou and whether his limiter is up. Assume it is, if it gets released (which will be EPIC), then no matter what stage of release I'm on, all power level go up by 1 until the limiters are back in place.
    When sealed: 5
    When in shikai: 6
    Bankai: 7
    Description: As image at top. My avvie is him in shikai. The Zanpaktou's abilities are here.
    Backstory: Daisuke joined the Shinigami after an attack on his area of Seretei. He became the captain of the 5th squad after Aizen's betrayal, and is currently on an extended mission to the Real World.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #133
    Dwarf in the Playground

I got bored so i came here.
    I don't know how often i'll post, but probably frequently with occasional gaps when i go travelling.

Padan Fain aka Mordeth
    Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Padan Fain is your average looking guy. Black hair, average height, plain clothes. You wouldn't really remember his face if you only met him once. He is [Lawful Evil] However Mashadar is [Chaotic Neutral](i have requested an avatar, hopefully it will be given, if not what i said is enough)

[Abilities]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fain is inhabited by a spirit, Mordeth. Mordeth is usually in control as Fain has a very weak will. Mordeth can vanish in shadows and materialise somewhere else (like a shadowdancer). Because of this he doesnt really like light, but can tolerate it. However he hates pitch blackness because complete darkness isn't shadows.

[Equipment]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Apart from the clothes on his back and a few gold, silver and copper pieces the only thing Fain carries is his dagger. It is bone white, dull not shiny. If he isn't holding it in his hand then one hand will usually be inside his tunic caressing the dagger in it's sheath (the sheath is a strap hung over one shoulder, and under the opposite arm so that the hilt of the blade is at about waist height...if that makes sense). The dagger is (obviously) magical, and has a few shadowy powers that not even Fain/Mashadar knows about, but will become aparrent sometime during the roleplaying...

[Backstory]
    Spoiler
    Show
    modified from a character of the same name from The Wheel of Time. If you havent read the series i suggest you do so, though it's rather long...

my version of his story (not the same as the books) is;
    Padan Fain was an ordinary peddler/trader who went around between villages. He found a dagger from an dark place called Shadar Logoth, which slowly corrupted his already weak spirit and Mashadar (the spirit lurking Shadar Logoth) inhabited his body. It now uses his body for action instead of just floating around a long dead city.

[Personality]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fain's personality hardly comes into this as it is Mashadar controlling him almost 24/7. Mashadar is a Chaotic Neutral being, rather than evil. He prefers not to kill because that just draws too much attention to him. He usually at any major event or problem, trying to sway evrything to work out in the favour of his plans...whatever they are (yet to be decided)

[Stats]
    Spoiler
    Show
    going by DnD standards, Fain/Mashadar has a low strength and con, but average to high scores in everything else. his shadowjump ability is limitless, he can go anywhere that doesn't have an anti-magic zone. However that's all he can do, might develop more skills at a later date.
    Last edited by dagaarn; 2009-04-12 at 07:54 PM.
    Join Giantitp IRC!
    I love Happy

14. - Top - End - #134

Name: Jaya Balleron
    Race Drow (Dark Elf)
    Class: Ranger
    Equipment: She has a magical bow and a small shortsword, a dagger and her cloak. And a pack of basic adventuring supplies.
    Alignment: Good
    Appearance: She is a tall slender drow, with dark greenish black skin. She has long stark white hair tied up in a ponytail most of the time. Her cloak is a dark black color. Under her cloak she wears dark leather armor. She has bright green eyes.
    Backstory: Jaya like all Drow is from the underdark a massive network of tunnels and caverns that go throughout the entire earth. she lived in their cities like most and grew up as a commoner. She acted like all Drow until one day. Where her entire family was sacrificed to Lolth because they were in the way. That was when something snapped in her, she became aware of what was really happening in those cities. She left soon after, after 5 years living in the wilds of the underdark. Then finding her way to the surface with the help of some Durger. She wandered around unknown and what to do. After a while she met an old man, he was the last of the rangers in the entire country and taught her in those ways. After his death Jaya set out on a crusade against all that is evil and to protect nature and all that is good and pure.
    Last edited by Bergett; 2009-04-12 at 05:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by celtois View Post
    Squeeeeee!!!! *Huggles the penguin avatar* Oh nice to see you Bergett.

Penguin is more important then you

My avatar is also a weapon I will one day use to take over the world.(Avi by Sweet_aphrodite, well the first one was.)

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

Chol Wogal. (Pronounced "Call")
    Race: Rage Echo (Iona)
    Alig: CN
    [Description]

Similar to this, but with much darker hair and paler skin. Her eyes are large, and naturally exude a lubricant, moisturizing fluid that looks a whole lot like blood.

[Abilities]
    Over-average strength, agility, speed, and endurance. Short, sharp retractable talons; she has them. Has a knack for bothering people.

[Personality]
    Outwardly, she can be obnoxious, unashamedly offensive, loudmouthed, aggressive, instigative, and generally a nuisance. Despite this, she is a caring girl who loves her family, especially her mother.
    She's a bit of a misfit.

[Theme Song]
    Possibly Rammstein's "Ich Tu Dir Weh".
    Last edited by Beans; 2010-07-29 at 07:30 AM.

Spoiler: FFRP Characters
    Show

Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

If you're looking for stuff on my old project Rider: The Transformation, look here.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

Quintin "Kip" Bracken

[Description]
    Young mister Bracken is a fairly ordinary fellow. Ordinary mop of brown hair, ordinary green eyes, ordinary frame and stature, baring his comparatively impressive height of 6 foot, 2 inches. And there in lies the intrigue. In a world of bar-hoppers, law breakers and adventurers, he is none of those...yet.

[Abilities]
    What can he do you ask? Ummmmm...he can lift a heavy tray of drinks, walk for eight hours and not a step further or he will die (Little DnD elbow jab) and can look really really lost in a crowd. He can't fly. Or cast magic or heal people yet, but would love to learn. Has a small weakness to blunt blows to the head, when he was young he was struck on the head by a rowdy half-orc, leaving a bad scar.

[Equipment]
    (Hope these are okay) young mister Bracken came to town with a wagon full of supplies, two mules, a cookbook full of recipes, pots and pans, his grandfather's shillelagh and the old sign to his father and grandfather's tavern, "The Fox and Fish", originally the shield of his grandfather from back when he was an adventurer. Also, he has his grandfather's *cough* thieves's *cough* tools. He has no idea why he has them, please don't arrest me kind mister officer. I will put more detail in as I go.

[Backstory]
    Quintin Bracken, is called Kip by friends and relatives in order to differentiate himself from his successful, if pennyless, father of the same name. "Kip's" story is also the story of his family. Patrick Bracken, Quintin junior's grandfather, was a thief in an adventuring party a good number of generations ago. After a particularly good haul from a goblin stronghold (or a dragon's hoard or a demon prince's lair, the story changed every time Patrick told it.), Patrick went back to a same town he had visited once on his travels, walked up to the comely barmaid at his favourite tavern from the visit before, looked her straight in the eyes...and found out she was six months pregnant. It might have been the fact that her father threatened to string up the accomplished adventurer, or it might have been the wind that day, but Patrick pulled out a gold ring (it used to be a lich's phylactery), and proposed marriage to the woman right that day (or at least that month, after he stopped hiding in the forest).

Patrick had a son, a healthy boy, and he settled down. He took his shield, a trusty companion, garishly painted, that he had purchased after too much firebelly spirits at a harvest festival from a travelling salesman, and after buying the tavern his new bride had worked in, hung the shield outside the door instead of a sign. The place, though Patrick kept the name of the previous establishment originally, became known as "The Fox and Fish", because of the odd design on Pat's shield.

Pat's son, Quintin, in turn had a son which he, being not too bright, named Quintin after himself, not knowing a better name. Quintin jr. loved listening to old Patrick's stories, and would beg him to spin another yarn of his daring adventures before bedtime came each night. Then came the years that would break the elder Quintin's heart. First the tavern, now renamed "The Fox and Fish" officially, was burned down when bandits sacked the entire village, then old Patrick died rebuilding the wreck. The last thing that broke Quintin sr.'s heart was his son, Quintin jr., deciding he would rather live life out on the open road like his grandfather than try to rebuild the tavern. So young "Kip" took the shield with him when he set out for parts unknown.

Now he's here. Kinda lost steam on that little venture. With the exception of his very nice wagon and supplies, he doesn't have much to his name, and is really looking for work.

[Personality]
    Young mister Bracken is an amicable fellow, and gets along well with the tavern going crowd (he likes to think).

[Stats]
    Str- 8
    Dex- 8
    Con-10
    Int- 12
    Wis- 12
    Cha- 14

[Miscellaneous]
    Any other info about your character that doesn't fit in the above categories.
    Feel free to PM me if you want something PEACHed. I may not be one of the greats, but I'll do it if you ask.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    One of us takes vengeance,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

(U)sually in any game situation the biggest control freak will gravitate towards the job of being the GM anyway.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Judi

Judi is the son of a male orc and female human. He is about 6' tall, has green skin, two tusks protruding from hi lower jaw and a long white braided tail out of the center of his otherwise bald head.

Judi is a fighter and as such very strong and can take quite a beating. He has lower than average intelligence for a half-orc of his age but he is considerably old. The method by which he is still alive (and able to still adventure to boot) is yet to be determined. He did learn early on how to heal (basically because he was too stupid to know he couldn't) and has gotten fairly good at it.

He carries a bow and arrow and also a great axe and shield. He has a custom designed harness to strap them to his back when not in use.

Judi started his adventures with a mercenary group that included a satyr, a minotaur and a human wizard (who accidently taught him to heal). With them he uncovered plots by high officials to overtake his kingdom, vfought dragons and successfully healed a battle dummy (His 2nd successful heal spell). Judy then was transported to a worl known as Azeroth where he was somehow stripped of all his abilities and had to re-train to become a mid-level warrior before he was ripped violently from Azeroth to end up in this strange town. He is not sure that either world actually exists and thinks it may all be a dream or halucination.

Judi is neutral-good. he tries to be very friendly with those whom he interacts, however he is very distrustful of other orcs being that he was always abusused by them in his youth.

OOC
    I created Judi as part of a DnD campaign a friend of mine created. After that campaign was done I took him into World of Warcraft where he retained all his memories but had to start over as level 1. I no longer have a proper stat sheet on him, and since I have never played much DnD, I don't intend to recreate one at this time. (I do love the game though, I just don't have many pnp gamer friends.)

18. - Top - End - #138

HalfOrcPirate

Rose
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rose
    The offspring of Valencia and Dante, in a cloning way.

Power Level: A two-ish.
    Profession/Class: Psion.
    Backstory: She was...cloned, that's basically it.
    Personality: Kind and caring, but easily manipulated.
    Last edited by Falgorn; 2009-05-21 at 04:50 PM.
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Melissa Davies.
    Alig: CN
    Race: Irregular Human.

[Description]

[Abilities]
    Able to endure long periods of strenuous activity, then quickly recover with a short rest.
    Controlled bioluminescense; she can make herself glow and give off light.

[Equipment]
    Backpack, raver goggles.
    Glowrod, a luminescent baton.

[Personality]
    Cheerful and optimistic, Melissa enjoys life and will gladly party with anyone nice.
    Last edited by Beans; 2009-06-15 at 01:58 PM.

Show

Show

If you're looking for stuff on my old project Rider: The Transformation, look here.

20. - Top - End - #140

[Description]
    Name: Emten. Photo ID still in processing, please wait.
    Race: Kobold
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 3' exactly. Tall for a kobold, but hey.
    Weight: About 35lb.
    Occupation: Skipper of U-0075; on shore leave ever since that encounter with that one destroyer with the clairvoyant captain and the depth charges. Moonlights as a 7th-level wizard watchman.

[Abilities]
    Very sharp hearing, and has the ability to go silent on command (which includes breathing, heartbeat, and the like).

[Equipment]
    Smokes a pipe. Carries a small blackjack around for cracking shins (should've been wrists, but height restrictions limited that tactic). Carries a .22 target pistol and is extremely bitter about the fact that everyone else gets the big guns that he can't hold properly. In addition, the U-0075 is guaranteed to be lurking nearby, with its 105mm deck gun, array of antiair cannons, and torpedoes. Lots and lots of torpedoes. No one, including Emten, ever seems to know how or where it manages to pop up.

[Personality]
    Normally quick to speak his mind, but tends to come up with rather violent solutions quickly. Loves high explosives, and knows no chemistry except that which blows up or burns. Does not react well with alcohol, but drinks it anyway.

[Backstory]
    Homeported in SUBSIM; out on patrol. U-0075 is docked here for the time being. Official status is "extended shore leave".
    Last edited by SandyCaesar; 2009-04-24 at 12:10 AM.
    To the meaningless French idealism of
    Liberty, Equality, Fraternity...

Spoiler
    Show

we answer with the German realism of
    Infantry, Artillery, Cavalry!
    Prince Bernhard von Bulow

21. - Top - End - #141

[Description]

Name: Moondaine Baltaz.
    Race: Human.
    Base Class: Wizard.
    Prestige Class(The most important): Insane Scholar (this is a prestige class I'm working on for my webcomic, The Prestige)

Moondaine Baltaz was a common wizard until the day he decided to join the Insane Scholars.
    The Insane Scholars is a group of wizards and sorcerers that chose to fully open their minds to magic in their quest for enlightenment about the universe. Some say their mind were torn a part, but they claim that in their madness they've found the truth about the universe and all that exist inside it. In the words of a master Insane Scholar... "The world is a 4 dimensional lake, and I'm a grain of giant sand."

[Abilities]
    As any Insane Scholar he is able to use his magic to shift and change reality... But he is not always... coherent.

[Equipment]
    Insane Scholar robe, Insane Scholar hat, bag of holding, some scrolls, book of magic, some potions, and a magic bag of surprises.
    Oh, the funny thing about the "Insane Scholar robe"+"Insane Scholar hat" is that their have only 7 stars that keep moving from one to the other like living creatures walking the earth.
    It's BACK!

22. - Top - End - #142
    Barbarian in the Playground

I've decided to give this another shot, as the characters I made before for here were boring. Also cause I wanted to make a jedi.

DISCLAIMER: Some facts will be wrong. Bring them to my attention if you spot them. I have not read any extra material on the matter, I've just watched the movies.

Name: Trent (Man I'm bad at names. This was the last thing I filled in.)
    Class: Jedi
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Description: Medium Height, long brown hair tied back in a ponytail.
    Abilities: Moderately strong in the force, very good with two lightsabers, diplomacy.
    Equipment: Two lightsabers, one green, one blue. Jedi cloak/coat/thing. Jedi robes underneath.
    Backstory: Trained with Aayla Secura. Went here to help preserve peace.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #143

Hi!

Name: Alysha
    Hair: Brown, goes halfway down her back
    Eyes: Hazel

Looks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stands at 5'8". Wears green half-gloves, a black hoodie, white T-shirt under the hoodie, Black shoes, and blue jeans. Her hair is straight.

Equipment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her Keyblade, some potions, some ethers, and a couple of elixirs.

Weapons:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just her Keyblade. It is called "Gearhead", and comes from the world called Radiator Springs. Like all Keyblades, the basic shape is of a giant key, about three feet in length, with a keychain hanging off the pommel. This Keyblade has an automotive theme, as it looks like a bunch of car parts put together.

She can channel magic through the Keyblade, allowing her to cast many spells. The Keyblade can unlock and lock anything. If she loses the Keyblade, or it is stolen, all she has to do is concentrate, and it will reappear in her hands.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is talented in wielding a Keyblade. But, she could be better. So, she likes to practice a lot.

There are a few different spells she can use.

Fire
    Blizzard
    Thunder
    Stop
    Reflect
    Cure
    Magnet

These are the basic forms of these spells. She has to practice more to grow.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is very outgoing and optimistic. Very friendly. She greets everyone with a wave and a smile. Her personality tends to make people around her a little bit happier. She means well in everything she does. Likes to help others. She is almost always full of energy.

She hates fighting, and tries to avoid it at all costs.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Right now, don't have much of one for her. Basics of it would be that she's had a Keyblade for three years now, and she's been to a few different worlds. Her ship took her here and dropped her off, and that's why she's here.

She doesn't like that the Keyblade chose her. She hates having to do all of the fighting that she has to do.

Here's a list of the worlds she's been to.

Hollow Bastion
    Pride Lands
    Radiator Springs
    Olympus Colosseum
    Disney Castle
    Twilight Town (Her home world)
    Halloween Town
    The Town (Yes, she counts it as a separate world)

Current Status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alysha is dating Jack.

She has recently been made a vampire. This doesn't seem to have affected her personality at all. Probably the most cheerful vampire you will ever meet. She tries to keep a good supply of Ichor Liquor with her at all times now.

Other stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Here's a version of her done by Beans. Awesome stuff.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2010-02-27 at 10:32 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

24. - Top - End - #144

[Description]

Name: Graham Wiziarc.
    Race: Human.
    Base Class: Warrior.
    Prestige Class(The most important): Blade Maniac (this is a prestige class I'm working on for my webcomic, The Prestige)

[Background]
    Since he was a youg boy Graham had a special feeling for blades. He didn't like them, he loved them. Won his first blade at the age of six, a present from his father, he carried a sword on his first date, he had a pocket knife when a girl gave him his first kiss, this is the kind of guy that eats dinners with 2 knifes. I didn't toke long for the masters of the warrior academy to notice he was different and send him to special training. Those was his first step towards the life of a Blade Maniac.

[Abilities]
    As a blade maniac he have strange abilities with any kind of blade, from small dinner knifes to complex katanas. For example, he can control a small flux of energy using swords.

[Equipment]
    37 blades. 4 swords, 2 short swords, 1 great sword, and so on...
    Bag of holding.
    Magic cape of epic camouflage and a pair of Boots of Amazing Useless Epic Jump.
    Last edited by MethosH; 2009-04-24 at 12:02 AM.
    It's BACK!

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

Amyxia Twelve.
    Race: Humanoid synth.
    Alig: NG.

[Description]
    Pale, slightly bluish skin. Dark-teal hair. Glowing pale-green eyes. Has the build of a 12- or 11-year-old. Slender and pretty.
    Wears a dark denim skirt, black jeans, dark-blue shirt, and black track-jacket. She has small horns.

[Abilities]
    Agile and quick.
    Able to adapt... at remarkable levels.

[Equipment]
    None.

[Personality]
    Child-minded and sensitive. Amyxia is playful and easily amused, not wanting ill fortune for anyone.
    Last edited by Beans; 2009-07-25 at 09:07 AM.

Show

Show

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

Elwood

Race: ShyGuy
    Power level: 1 or 2.

Elwood was a former mook of a evil king, but escaped after witnessing his father and brother get slaughtered by superheroes.

He is timid, which makes sense because of his race. Not only is he shy, but has no powers whatsoever, and his only defence is to run away or walk slowly into the threat.

He is quite a deal smarter then his defences make him seem.

He has ran away to The Town. He is trying to make friends, but it is hard when he is so shy. Elwood is kind and helpful. Elwood is not vengefull or hating of superheroes, and would never dream of any act of revenge against them or anyone.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-05-04 at 03:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

[Description]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Sam
    Race: A floating face.
    Appearance: Sam is an extra-dimensional, disembodied pair of eyes and a mouth stuck unto a black globe of unknown matter or energy. Inside his mouth is a humanoid tongue and teeth. He also frequently has a severe case of stubbles. He has two minor utensils with no specified location on his body, that seems to function like hands.
    [Abilities]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sam can float in the air effortlessly.
    [Equipment]
    Spoiler
    Show
    A grey fedora hat, and a seemingly endless supply of cigarettes.
    [Personality]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sam is a guy who likes his place in the back. Seen in the street, he will float forward at a steady pace, looking at no one in particular. In a bar, he will sit at the counter sipping beer. He is not unsocial, however, and those who make the effort to talk to him will likely find, if not a friend right away, then at least someone who will tag along on most things they'd happen to be doing, even potentiall dangerous. It's not like he had anything better to do.

Sam may be snarky and sarcastic at times, but is otherwise a calm and laid back person.
    [Miscellaneous]
    Current staus: Sam is newly stranded in TOWN and still confused about this place is.

((This profile may be subject to updates, if I find that Sam doesn't fit the style of the game :) ))
    Last edited by Weimann; 2009-05-05 at 03:55 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148

"Aw, you thought that hurt me? Well, that's just adorable!"

Axl Blayde

[Description]
    Spoiler
    Show

Of roughly average height, Axl has a lean build. He walks with a steady, even gait and his footsteps hardly make a sound. There is a large, beautifully crafted gauntlet on his left hand.

His fairly handsome features are framed by a shaved head and a square jaw, and only slightly marred by the numerous battle scars found all over his body. His torso, upper arms, and the back of his neck and hands are covered in tattoos of strange, arcane runes. There are nine in total.

[Abilities]
    Spoiler
    Show

Axl's wiry frame belies a great strength that is not entirely natural--though from whence it comes, even Axl doesn't know. His agility, speed, and quick wits, however, are entirely his own. Growing up in the destitute streets of a large city, he learned to defend himself with nothing but his fists and his mind--two weapons he's honed to deadly proficiency.

Being in countless fistfights has also given Axl the ability to shrug off minor blows. He can take a Haymaker to the face without flinching. That's not to say the blows do no damage--they just don't hurt. There is likely minor nerve damage in countless areas of his body. Axl can keep moving after blows that would send most men into unconsciousness. Of course, depending on the wound, he'll still need healing before he bleeds to death.

While Axl is sharp-eyed, quick-reflexed, and a master brawler, he has his downfalls. First and foremost, his ability to read and understand people goes only so far as combat. In social situations, he has no more idea how to react or read intentions than a squid. He is thus easily duped, and oftentimes has great difficulty approaching new people or making lasting friendships.

Secondly, Axl has a near-debilitating fear of Undead. He has faced them twice in his past, and both times nearly killed him. Because the first incident was when he was only twelve, it haunts him all the more fiercely. He managed to overcome his fear once, just enough to survive the encounter, but he still feels the crippling tightening of his chest when he sees dead flesh walk.

Axl is also a studious cartographer, and can often make a map of an area after only a few days of travel through the area. In smaller confines (such as dungeons, mazes, etc.) he can map as he goes, usually in his head.

[Equipment]
    Spoiler
    Show

Axl carries little for equipment. All he has is his gauntlet, a handful of daggers, a sword, and a satchel with a map case and some writing utensils. Poor bugger doesn't even have a shirt.

The Fist of Tymol:
    Spoiler
    Show

In D&D terms, the Fist would be considered a minor artifact--though Axl has little knowledge of its powers and abilities. All he knows is that he can't take the damn thing off, and it causes him to feel the suffering of others within 100 feet of himself. Should he feel extreme suffering, he is compelled against his will to try and help the sufferer.

He has, at least, become very good at using the Fist as both a weapon and a shield. He often fights with a dagger or sword in his right hand, while using the Fist both as a shield and a weapon.

The Sword:
    Spoiler
    Show

Called Alvarminthindar by the Elves of his homeland, and also Thindarin, Axl calls it Devin's Fury after his father. It is a beautiful sword, wrought by great Elvensmiths thousands of years before. Its blade has the shape of a distended tree leaf, with an ornate wristguard and hilt. A small, finely cut ruby adorns the pommel. Like most of the Elven weapons of his homelands, the sword glows blue when orcs and other fell creatures near.

[Backstory]
    Spoiler
    Show

Above all things, Axl is loathe to speak of his past. He will suffice to say that his father is dead, his village was torched, and the rest of his family was taken into slavery. He survived by wits and fear, growing up in a large capital city that was invaded by the same Horde that had destroyed his village.

Axl is uncertain how he arrived in the Town. He knows the place is not the same realm he was from--too much here is foreign to him. He only recalls waking on a wooded path that eventually took him here. He also found his body covered in the nine runic tattoos when he awoke.
    Last edited by Apoc Golem; 2009-05-20 at 12:30 PM.
    If it ain't broke . . . Hit it again.

Spoiler
    Show

DM: "...You're seriously going to charge the tarrasque?!"
    ME: "Yeah, well. I figure you gotta go sometime."
    DM: (sigh) "Fine. You hear dogs barking nearby."
    ME: "Seriously?"
    DM: "Yeah."
    ME: "I run away."

RIP: MethosHazara's Stone Golem Avvie. You will be missed.
    Iron Golem Avvie by Meirnon

29. - Top - End - #149
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Garrett Darkstar
    Race: probably human, but every so often, his eyes start glowing silver, which leads some people to believe is... something else
    Physical description:
    Short, messy, light brown hair
    white skin
    6' high
    Gray eyes
    thin, but wiry.
    Alignment: true neutral
    equipment: sword, dark blue ninja suit (Gi, pants, and a mask that covers his face up to the eyes), smoke bombs, light crossbow w/long-range scope, and grappling hook.

Backstory:
    Garrett used to be an assassin. he didn't think much about the people whose lives he was ending. Until one day, he, after analyzing his target, a woman by the name of Anna Chase, he was intrigued by her. He decided that he wanted to meet this woman, to speak to her before her life had to end. The two eventually fell in love. After a short week, Anna was killed by another assassin. Garrett realized the monster that he had become. He finally realized that everyone who he had killed was truly a person, just like his Anna. He ended his career as an assassin, and recently moved to the town to try and start a new life.
    Powers and Abilities: Garrett is smart and quick-witted, nimble, agile, and strong. He is a very good shot with a crossbow and is also a very good swordsman. He is very stealthy. So stealthy, in fact, that some say he can create a field of silence around himself and move completely soundlessly. Others say that he can become invisible at will. Both of these rumors are true, but Garrett tries not to use them. His gift reminds him too much of his life as an assassin.
    Last edited by Silent Ninja; 2009-05-17 at 12:36 AM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Darius Ashur
    Race: Elf
    Align: LN
    Wizard
    Description:
    About 5'3" and 120lbs. White hair That goes down to his hip and blue eyes. He always carries a staff around with him. Not one as elaborate as the one in the pic that is my avatar just a regular quarter staff. Blue robes and black shoes. He has a scar over his right eye. (you could just look at my avatar.)

Abilities:
    Just some low 1st level wizard cantrips. Dancing lights and such.

Personality:
    Very quiet and doesnt usually talk much unless something needs to be done. He cant hold his alcohol so just a glass or two will get him tipsy.

Weapons:
    A quarter staff
    Great Avatar created by Ceika. Thank you.