New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 85

1. - Top - End - #691
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 85

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Father Hackett just looks confused, not sensing any necromantic energy. He stands up and moves to shake Reinholdt's hand, testing out a theory. Well, hello there again. I do not mean to be rude...but Mr. Reinholdt, you do not seem to be one of the undead anymore...
    Reinholdt doesn't shake the man's hand. The last time Not-Reinholdt shook a man's hand, it was Thenadier and it ended with him getting Not-killed.

"I do seem to recall telling you that I wasn't undead and you not believing me. Do you believe me now?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Reinholdt doesn't shake the man's hand. The last time Not-Reinholdt shook a man's hand, it was Thenadier and it ended with him getting Not-killed.

"I do seem to recall telling you that I wasn't undead and you not believing me. Do you believe me now?"
    Hackett leaves his hand out however, not understanding Reinholdt's refusal. Oh, yes. I do indeed. It's odd, what exactly happened? You were an undead. Correct?

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Cabin

It hangs there for a while then.
    "No. I wasn't. That's what I'm saying. I told you I wasn't undead then and it's still true. Never have been undead, never will be undead."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Cabin

It hangs there for a while then.
    "No. I wasn't. That's what I'm saying. I told you I wasn't undead then and it's still true. Never have been undead, never will be undead."
    Hackett just frowns, completely confused. But, Mr. Reinholdt...I'm positive you were! I sensed it, it was one-hundred percent positive!

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ogre in the Playground

"And are you a hundred percent positive I'm not one now? Maybe your scanner's broken." He can't be both and there is no known cure for vampirism supposedly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

6. - Top - End - #696
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Kitchen Uno]

Justin smiles himself before looking up at the ceiling. "Well would you look at that," he says, staring amazed up at the ceiling. "Aww man. I really liked it blue too. That's my favorite color." He slumps over on the table, with a sad look on his face. He misses the blue sky.

[Campgrounds]

Timmy picks up on his robot companion's more relaxed state, if you can describe an blankfaced robot as relaxed. Timmy will lead them on a great meandering quest across the Campgrounds. Half-distracted, half-just looking for someone to meet or something to do, he eventually may lead them to the [Garden] where he can engage in probably his favorite hobby, staring at plants. Normally it's pictures of flowers, but real vegetables work too, he supposes. "Do you think they'd grow flowers?" he asks absentmindedly.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

7. - Top - End - #697
    Troll in the Playground

Magtok's Mashup

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Magtok's Mashup

And so Andy gor dragged off by Butler. As he got dragged he tries to talk to Butler, missunderstanding his action.

"Hey wait Butler, I'm not into this kind..."

And then he notice Magtok. He looks at him a bit suprised, but not offensive.

"Hey Magtok."

HT needs to drop a few scenes and have some rest, so retconjuration says that Tito and Brand never came this way. *poof*

Kitchen I

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Kitchen Prime

When Natalie hears the bit about calling little girls liars, she smiles mischievously. "Justin, the sky has just turned green."
    Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    [Kitchen Uno]

Justin smiles himself before looking up at the ceiling. "Well would you look at that," he says, staring amazed up at the ceiling. "Aww man. I really liked it blue too. That's my favorite color." He slumps over on the table, with a sad look on his face. He misses the blue sky.
    Lily looks up at the ceiling too, caught out by Natalie - normally so serious- playing a joke. "Do you think if the sky really turned green the grass would turn blue?"

HT probably needs to bring this scene to an end too, sadly.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #698
    Ogre in the Playground

CG ->Garden

Well, I'd say not stiffly walking and ready to pull out a sword 'relaxed'

Mark doesn't have much experience at all with plants, given his history. He's not going to complain, though. "Chances of that seem high. Does Sir have a specific preference for them?"
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2013-03-18 at 11:01 AM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

9. - Top - End - #699

[Garden]

"Sort of. I-I like photobooks of flowers," Timmy explains. "I- I like them because I can't really focus when I read."

My Characters

10. - Top - End - #700
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

After Prism is set back down, she walks slowly over to Nicholas and tries to reach out to pet him carefully. The cat may have reason to be cautious of her, she has been known to try to suddenly make him bright green to match the color of his meows, but she has completely pure intentions this time. She just wants to touch the fluffy kitty.

She does have an opinion on Ace disappearing from his parents though, although it's a quiet one, "That's not good. They're probably really worried 'bout you if they don't know where you went."
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Nicholas lets himself be petted once he's reasonably sure Prism won't change his color this time and nuzzles against her hand.
    "Prism's right, Acanthopos," Sophie says. "You shouldn't wander off by yourself without your parents knowing." She then peers at Scylla. "What's so funny, Scylla?"
    [Rowan Cabin]

Scylla grins, "I brought him here to play with me!" Ace, for his part, isn't really sure how to respond to that, and falls quiet. Scylla seems rather proud her scheme worked.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

Mark nods. "This One is familiar with such problems. It is good that Sir has a preference for some books regardless."

12. - Top - End - #702
    Orc in the Playground

Kitchen Prime

Natalie laughs at Justin's reaction, not noticing Lily's. "I suppose I should go find Tito to give him his slice of cake. Goodbye Justin. Goodbye Lily. Goodbye Mrs. Applehill." Because I've forgotten if she's got permission to use Pansy's first name. She'll dash off quickly, and probably find Tito offscreen to thank him for his present and hand over some cake.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

13. - Top - End - #703

[Kitchen Prime]

"If the sky was colored green, grass and other green stuff would disappear. Like when you color with crayons and use them up," Justin answers, absolute in his knowledge. "See you around I guess, Natalie," he says. "I should probably be off too. First though..." Justin stands up and goes to the counter to pick up the jars he left there way back when this convo first started. and puts them on the table for the two halflings. "One's peach, one's apple." They were a slightly late Thanksmas, gift now they are a really late Thanksmas gift. Good thing they're preserves or they might not have lasted this long. "Bye!" He tries to book it before anyone says anything.

[Garden]

He knows it's not exactly the same, but Timmy appreciates Mark's sympathy a lot. "It's not like I really read them or anything. Or that there's much to read. Just flower names and photographer names," he says. "Do you read anything, Mark?"

My Characters

14. - Top - End - #704
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

"This One often assisted his Master with reading when he was busy. Master was always good at multi-tasking. Although This One only has one written material with him. Mark opens and reaches into his chest panel and pulls out a very thick bundle of blueprints. Looking at the cover, Timmy might realize that it's Mark's schematics.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Salix's Sapling]

"I'll call mine, um..." Salix furrows her brow. This is very important. "Ivy! Her name's Ivy." The dryad decides.
    The two little girls will probably spend some time playing with their new dolls. Someone could possibly run into them.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

16. - Top - End - #706

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Scylla grins, "I brought him here to play with me!" Ace, for his part, isn't really sure how to respond to that, and falls quiet. Scylla seems rather proud her scheme worked.
    Rowan Cabin

"Oh." Well that's alright then. In Prism's eyes, if Scylla wanted an extra playmate then it's fine. She doesn't know how Scylla did it, thought the instinctual knowledge is there. She's just not as good at kicking reality in the shins and getting it to do what she wants.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Troll in the Playground

{Kitchen 2}

Pearl scowls for a moment longer, but when Oddball smiles at Jamie, she decides to change tactics. She begins to bob her head happily, as if dancing to a song, then begins to sing. Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die. You've gotta get up and try try try.... she doesn't know what it menas, but it sounds happy.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

18. - Top - End - #708
    Titan in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Sophie blinks, not sure what to say or what to make of it.
    "That wasn't polite of you, Scylla," she finally says. "You shouldn't have just brought him here like that, without asking him and his parents."
    She's going to have to inform Julie of this little... incident. Preferably quickly.

[Kitchen 2]

"Oooooh." Brinika's ears twitch excitedly when Pearl starts singing.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Flying Back]

Yuki slowly makes her way back towards the campsite flying through the air. She doesn't seem to be in a rush to get back spinning and diving through the air. She tries to think about what she could do to put on a show, what kind of tricks she can do. It helps distract her from thinking about what she had learned at the Den with Reinholdt. So she dives lower then she has before, the tips of her wings almost touching the ground when she pulls up. She spins in tight rolls, and huge loops in the sky.

Eventually she is flying over the lake so high up that if it weren't for her bright white wings it would be hard to see her. She circles around a few times before starting to dive down. Halfway down she loops back up and circles around a few more times. She dives again this time pulling up in a spin arcing upwards and then down into another loop, like an upside down lowercase g.

She flies down to just above the lake close enough to reach out and touch with her finger tips. She flies around the circle a few times before heading to the shore to land.

((Interaction welcomed))
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

20. - Top - End - #710

Magtok Mashup

Spoiler
    Show
    Magtok's Mashup

"Hi Marley sir! Magtok's here to give us money sir."

Butler will then head into the Main Cabin, get Andy, then come out and probably run into Brand on the way out and get him to, to bring to Magtok. Magtok got two Camp Councilors for the price of one! Normally I'd wait for Mag's to post before doing that, or even go through the talking motions, but the scene seems to be getting crowded as is. Best to move it along a little and cut off the number of people now before the entire camp's congregated here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Magtok's Mashup

And so Andy gor dragged off by Butler. As he got dragged he tries to talk to Butler, missunderstanding his action.

"Hey wait Butler, I'm not into this kind..."

And then he notice Magtok. He looks at him a bit surprised, but not offensive.

"Hey Magtok."

Magtok raises an eyebrow. This is what GLoG's Council members looked like these days? Pitiful. Even Becky could probably take a runt like this down in a fight, provided there weren't any breasts in the area to distract her.

"Provided that some conditions are met, yes."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

21. - Top - End - #711
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Maple Cabin]

"Yeah, I guess I never really thought of it that way." Kitty says, but then her smile fades. "But it's been doing strange things to me. Like, I've been eating a lot, and not just because I'm pregnant or anything like that. And I've gotten really angry for no good reason." She doesn't even realize her recent laziness and increased sexual appetite have been side effects as well.
    [Maple Cabin]

"Oh, that's nothing to worry about." 'Victor' assures her.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Kitty stares at him incredulously. "You're kidding me. Copi went inside my head and we're pretty sure the baby is feeding off me somehow. Are you telling me that's normal?" They've got her carefully monitored if it gets any worse. luckily it hasn't.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

"Isn't that how it's supposed to work?" He asks, innocently. "And are you sure you should be letting people inside your head? That doesn't sound safe for you." The elf frowns, looking concerned.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

24. - Top - End - #714
    Bugbear in the Playground

Magtok Mashup

"What conditions? Putting your face all over this camp? However, since its not my decision, I'll leave you to your discussion."

Marley walks away from the main cabin and pass Magtok. Its not likely that the cyborg would do anything to him, so it should be safe enough to do so.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

"No, I mean feeding off my emotions or something like that. That's not normal." Kitty says. "And Copi is my friend. She's done nothing but help me since they took me in here."

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

"Ooh, no, don't you worry one bit about that." 'Victor' smiles as if at some private joke. "I suppose I should explain... promise me you won't be frightened. You know that I care about you."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

27. - Top - End - #717
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Kitty worries at her lip a bit. He does really seem to care, but there's something fishy about all this. She nods. "Okay. Explain."

28. - Top - End - #718
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

"First, my name isn't actually Victor, but you make continue calling me such. My true name would harm you to hear, I am afraid. You see, I am actually a god. An old and forgotten one. I have found my way to this world and am trying to regain my strength. I am gathering followers quite swiftly now. And I have chosen you, my dear, to bear my child. It shares a part of me. It will help to anchor me to this world. Our child will be a god itself, and you, if you wish, I will make you a goddess."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

Kitty just stares at Victor for a moment. "I- What?" This whole situation just got entirely out of control. God? What? How is that even possible? "I don't know if I can believe that." She says apprehensively. Though, she did know there was something strange about the baby...

30. - Top - End - #720
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maple Cabin]

"How can I prove this to you?" 'Victor' asks. "Ah, you should know this is not my true form." His form shifts, his skin darkening, his hair shifting to silver, his eyes becoming red as rubies. "This isn't, either." He admits, "But my true form is incomprehensible to mortals."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel