New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    "Oh, she looks like a demon!" Floris said. "Does he train her in baking?"
    No, in the art of the Jedi. Maya explains in the tone of someone whose heard this way too many times. Which are these sort of warrior monks for justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Brooklyn shrugs.

Whatever. Anyway. I am going looking for a shop. You want to come with or go back to our room?
    "Going shopping sounds lovely."

[Are you looking for a particular type of store?]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Fair warning, Amber. I am going looking for an occult shop. A real one, not one of the touristy bullsh*t ones. And we may not find one, so this may just end up being a walk around town.

And with that, Brooklyn pulls out her cards, shuffles them, and starts using the cards to guide her through the streets looking for her shop.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #213

Fair warning, Amber. I am going looking for an occult shop. A real one, not one of the touristy bullsh*t ones. And we may not find one, so this may just end up being a walk around town.

And with that, Brooklyn pulls out her cards, shuffles them, and starts using the cards to guide her through the streets looking for her shop.
    "I mean I imagine some occult stores would be open this late. Vampires typically don't work during the day."

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Mmm. It isn't that they don't sell "occult." It is that the people running them have no talent for the Art. They do not have the Sight, they are not true Mothers or in proper covens. They are in it to sell knickknacks and knock offs to the lay people.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

5. - Top - End - #215

Mmm. It isn't that they don't sell "occult." It is that the people running them have no talent for the Art. They do not have the Sight, they are not true Mothers or in proper covens. They are in it to sell knickknacks and knock offs to the lay people.
    "Do you think they are aware they are running a scam?"

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Not always. But it does happen. You even get lucky sometimes and the person with no talent has genuine, vested interest in bettering the community, but usually its someone just trying to run a kooky shop.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "She's Anakin's apprentice!" He replies, googling up a picture and showing you the phone screen.
    "Oh," Sophia said, looking at the picture. The girl did seem a little familiar... though more in an "I've seen this on the internet somewhere before, haven't I?" kind of way than an "I know who that is!" kind of way. "She does look familiar. But I also don't remember Anakin having an apprentice? I thought he was too young for that, and then, well, turned evil and all."

"Oh, she looks like a demon!" Floris said. "Does he train her in baking?"
    Sophia tilts her head a bit at Floris at that. "Do you not know what Star Wars is? I thought it was so big that everyone did. Like I said, I'm no nerd myself, but even I've seen those movies."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Floris shook her head. "I've never seen a movie. But I've heard of them. Is the harem anime we watched together a movie? Or a shorter one... a show?"
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Floris shook her head. "I've never seen a movie. But I've heard of them. Is the harem anime we watched together a movie? Or a shorter one... a show?"
    "You've never seen a movie?!" Sophia repeated in shock, her eyes going wide - in fact, wider than would be physically possible for someone who wasn't a Genie. Or a cartoon character, perhaps. "Oh, oh I think I get it, is your family one of those anti-tech ones? Or the weirdly religious types that don't believe in watching anything fictional? Oh girl, we are going to have a lot to show you," she says with a wide smile.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

10. - Top - End - #220

Not always. But it does happen. You even get lucky sometimes and the person with no talent has genuine, vested interest in bettering the community, but usually its someone just trying to run a kooky shop.
    "So it's more, they typically have no idea what would actually help?"

"Showing them the harem anime, already are we Maya?" Her mother starts grinning wildly.
    They asked for it! Maya blushes beet red.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "You've never seen a movie?!" Sophia repeated in shock, her eyes going wide - in fact, wider than would be physically possible for someone who wasn't a Genie. Or a cartoon character, perhaps. "Oh, oh I think I get it, is your family one of those anti-tech ones? Or the weirdly religious types that don't believe in watching anything fictional? Oh girl, we are going to have a lot to show you," she says with a wide smile.
    Let the corruption begin! Maya teases.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, oh I think I get it, is your family one of those anti-tech ones? Or the weirdly religious types that don't believe in watching anything fictional? Oh girl, we are going to have a lot to show you," she says with a wide smile.
    "Hm? No, not at all!" Floris said. "My family hasn't said much of anything about anti-tech! We just don't go out much! But we do engage with fiction. Why, our favorite game back home is Funeral, where we bury one of the dolls and each tell a story of why we loved that doll, and how we feel about its death!" Floris said happily. "You all must play sometime. But I'd be happy to watch movies together, too!"

"i'm always ready to be corrupted by a bunch of pretty girls!" Floris says, looking between everyone around her. She tried to keep her blush from showing when she really started taking in Sophia's outfit. "Oh my."
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2021-05-09 at 09:44 PM.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

"So it's more, they typically have no idea what would actually help?"
    Brooklyn is following where the cards lead her, occasionally drawing a card and changing which way she is walking. See, this is where it gets weird. Because while magic exists, and we have tangible proof of it, not everyone believes in the occult and the Sight. Not like I have.

She draws another card and turns around suddenly. They aren't actively trying to hinder people like me. But they don't really believe enough to be a help. Make sense?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

"Showing them the harem anime, already are we Maya?" Her mother starts grinning wildly.
    They asked for it! Maya blushes beet red.
    Sophia grins, picking up on that one. "Not the first time you've tried to get your friends into those? Sounds like you've got some experience with the corruption thing already," she teases.

"Hm? No, not at all!" Floris said. "My family hasn't said much of anything about anti-tech! We just don't go out much! But we do engage with fiction. Why, our favorite game back home is Funeral, where we bury one of the dolls and each tell a story of why we loved that doll, and how we feel about its death!" Floris said happily. "You all must play sometime. But I'd be happy to watch movies together, too!"
    "Uh... that sounds... dark," Sophia remarks, clearly a bit off-put. "Hm, maybe you'd be more into horror movies than sci-fi..." she mused.

"i'm always ready to be corrupted by a bunch of pretty girls!" Floris says, looking between everyone around her. She tried to keep her blush from showing when she really started taking in Sophia's outfit. "Oh my."
    Sophia giggled a bit at that. "Well, guess we know which way you swing," she remarks teasingly. "Best get used to it if you plan to hang around, this is more or less what I normally dress like - you know, give or take a few things here and there. People like seeing Genies in this kind of outfit, and I like seeing people happy."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-05-10 at 04:58 PM.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

"Horror? That sounds scary!" Floris said. She then looked pointedly away from Sophia. "I understand. I am very sorry for being disrespectful, miss Sophia."
    Show

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

"Horror? That sounds scary!" Floris said. She then looked pointedly away from Sophia. "I understand. I am very sorry for being disrespectful, miss Sophia."
    "Oh, you're not being disrespectful - it just might be hard to hang around if you get embarrassed just by looking at me, is all," Sophia said teasingly.

16. - Top - End - #226

Episode 1 Scene 6

It's the next morning. You may not have the same classes as Maya. (Or maybe you do ) But you can still bring a little bit of pleasure to her day.

How do you intend to go about that.

Spoiler
    Show

Allure =d10 You're not necessarily making Maya's day better, but you've gotten yourself a bit of a fan club. +4 VP with Maya

Skill =d6 You managed to make a breakfest that exceeds campus fare. +2 VP with Maya

Conflict =d8 Make sure Ms.Shawels acts normal. +3 VP with Maya.

Luck =d5 Oh. What do you know, you do have all the same general classes. +1 VP with Maya

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Floris was up bright and early cooking an omelette with superfoods included, blended seamlessly into the egg itself. She arrived carrying the food with a smile. "Mary! Morrigan! Sophia! I wanted to thank you for all the kindness yesterday, so I made you all some breakfast!"
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2021-05-12 at 11:36 PM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Sophia was up bright and early, excited to begin her first day of college. Not necessarily for the classes so much, of course, since she was still saddled with required ones she was sure she wouldn't care much for, but new classes at a new school meant new people to meet, and she always loved that.

She was barely out of the dorms, heading out early to find her first class well before it started, when she ran into her first group of new people - being lead straight to her by one of her old friends that she'd arrived with, Sarah. A few of her friends liked to score social points by telling people about how they were friends with a Genie and about the things she could do with her magic, and Sarah, who had been a cheerleader in High School and was an aspiring actress, was probably the biggest one of those. Sophia didn't really mind - though she did like ribbing them about it occasionally. She had thought that maybe that would be less of a thing at college, especially with a Sorceress in their class, but hey, it was the first day after all, she shouldn't be surprised Sarah was trying the same old thing for now.

Sarah, beaming all the while, introduced her new roommate and classmates to Sophia. "Oh, I've been telling them all about-" she started to explain, before Sophia cut her off, "My wind magic and shape-shifting? Oh I know, you tell everyone about that," she said teasingly. "Sure, I can show them if you want. Check it out guys, Sarah particularly likes this form," she said with a wink. She then spun around, whipping up a small whirlwind around herself to cover her shape-shifting, just for dramatic effect. She'd switched to a more plain look when she went to bed last night, and switched her clothes to a more traditional harem outfit that morning, but knowing Sarah's particular taste in girls she now changed her body back to something more like the curvier, succubus-inspired shape she'd taken at the party, but with an even more generous chest size and the top trimmed to emphasize the cleavage as much as possible. She also grew a few inches taller, so that she was the tallest person in the immediate group, and added a few gold bracelets and a necklace to her look - a necklace which hung almost down into her cleavage and seemed to be pointing at it, just to fully dispense with subtlety. As she finished she let the wind around her dissipate and turned to give Sarah another wink, and was happy to see the girl blushing bright crimson. "What, you didn't think just because we're not in High School anymore I'd let you get away with keeping your little weakness a secret, did you?" she asked teasingly, drawing chuckles from the group - or at least those of the group who weren't too fixated on Sophia themselves.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Strong +1, Harem Outfit +1, Butt In +2, Elemental Affinity +2, Appealing Form +2 = +8 total.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Brooklyn was outside, sitting at a table. She wasn't exactly sure when, but someone had set an ashtray at the table for her. And she had gathered quite a few people around. She didn't recall there being that many people when she came out to begin with. But, hey, whatever. So long as they were willing to pay for a reading, she was willing to read their fortunes.

And she was doing just that when Maya started heading for her class.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Less is More. Copying Sophia's modifiers, for a +8. And then I will go ahead and use Practiced Grace to make my die roll a 4, for a total of 12 for the roll.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Okay I think I'm figuring this out.

After feeding the group, Floris confidently strode to her next class, but it was actually not her next class, as she was just following Maya with no idea of separate classes. After perhaps twenty minutes she looked over her schedule, written out on long scroll paper, and gasped.

"Oh my! Are people separated here?!" She asked, interrupting the entire class on, who knows, charades? As she stood. "What an odd practice! I seem to need direction to something called a... com... puter lob? Lab?" She curtsied deeply to the professor and then to the class, giving an extra low curtsy to Maya. "My deepest apologies, everyone! Maya, I hope I haven't soured our friendship by appearing foolish! I find you a magnificent, radiant, kind person and I hope you see me the same way!" And gathering up her skirts, Floris departed.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Okay disregard EVERYTHING. She does feed everyone, and hopefully that will let me shoehorn in Yamato Nadeshiko for a +8, but I will be focusing on Maiden Garb, Butt In, and Morning Person for a +6 allure roll forget the skillllllz.
    My skillz!
    Show

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Morrigan huffed as the RA made a nuisance of herself once again. Maya wasn't getting even a bit of a break from the little sycophant's. Maya had been really helpful to her so far, Morrigan ought to do something to help her out...

...she grins as an idea comes to her. Morrigan starts shadowing the RA whenever she's got a spare moment, especially when Maya's around. Before too long, she has something entirely new to worry about: gusts of wind blowing her food away, inattentive students tripping her up, every car that goes by splashing her with water that still sat after the flooding the days before...

Morrigan was doing an okay job of avoiding the fallout herself - only due to a lifetime of practice - but fate can't be denied and she ended up tripping into an open trash can face-first. Still, it didn't really hurt, it was just unpleasant; she could suffer a little unpleasantness if it put a smile on Maya's face.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    D-Don't Hurt Me, 2nd use, rolling Luck in place of Conflict.

Luck. Strong Roll 1 + Accident Prone 2 + Splash Magnet 2 + Elemental Affinity 2 = +7

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #232

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Okay I think I'm figuring this out.

After feeding the group, Floris confidently strode to her next class, but it was actually not her next class, as she was just following Maya with no idea of separate classes. After perhaps twenty minutes she looked over her schedule, written out on long scroll paper, and gasped.

"Oh my! Are people separated here?!" She asked, interrupting the entire class on, who knows, charades? As she stood. "What an odd practice! I seem to need direction to something called a... com... puter lob? Lab?" She curtsied deeply to the professor and then to the class, giving an extra low curtsy to Maya. "My deepest apologies, everyone! Maya, I hope I haven't soured our friendship by appearing foolish! I find you a magnificent, radiant, kind person and I hope you see me the same way!" And gathering up her skirts, Floris departed.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Okay disregard EVERYTHING. She does feed everyone, and hopefully that will let me shoehorn in Yamato Nadeshiko for a +8, but I will be focusing on Maiden Garb, Butt In, and Morning Person for a +6 allure roll forget the skillllllz.
    My skillz!
    About half a dozen students follow you out of the room, the last of them being Maya.

"Wait! Don't go Floris. Your food tastes delicious!" The lead guy about 4'10 comments currently chowing down on a plate as they follow you.

Sophia was up bright and early, excited to begin her first day of college. Not necessarily for the classes so much, of course, since she was still saddled with required ones she was sure she wouldn't care much for, but new classes at a new school meant new people to meet, and she always loved that.

She was barely out of the dorms, heading out early to find her first class well before it started, when she ran into her first group of new people - being lead straight to her by one of her old friends that she'd arrived with, Sarah. A few of her friends liked to score social points by telling people about how they were friends with a Genie and about the things she could do with her magic, and Sarah, who had been a cheerleader in High School and was an aspiring actress, was probably the biggest one of those. Sophia didn't really mind - though she did like ribbing them about it occasionally. She had thought that maybe that would be less of a thing at college, especially with a Sorceress in their class, but hey, it was the first day after all, she shouldn't be surprised Sarah was trying the same old thing for now.

Sarah, beaming all the while, introduced her new roommate and classmates to Sophia. "Oh, I've been telling them all about-" she started to explain, before Sophia cut her off, "My wind magic and shape-shifting? Oh I know, you tell everyone about that," she said teasingly. "Sure, I can show them if you want. Check it out guys, Sarah particularly likes this form," she said with a wink. She then spun around, whipping up a small whirlwind around herself to cover her shape-shifting, just for dramatic effect. She'd switched to a more plain look when she went to bed last night, and switched her clothes to a more traditional harem outfit that morning, but knowing Sarah's particular taste in girls she now changed her body back to something more like the curvier, succubus-inspired shape she'd taken at the party, but with an even more generous chest size and the top trimmed to emphasize the cleavage as much as possible. She also grew a few inches taller, so that she was the tallest person in the immediate group, and added a few gold bracelets and a necklace to her look - a necklace which hung almost down into her cleavage and seemed to be pointing at it, just to fully dispense with subtlety. As she finished she let the wind around her dissipate and turned to give Sarah another wink, and was happy to see the girl blushing bright crimson. "What, you didn't think just because we're not in High School anymore I'd let you get away with keeping your little weakness a secret, did you?" she asked teasingly, drawing chuckles from the group - or at least those of the group who weren't too fixated on Sophia themselves.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Strong +1, Harem Outfit +1, Butt In +2, Elemental Affinity +2, Appealing Form +2 = +8 total.
    Turns out, that besides Sarah. They aren't actually gawking at Sophia, instead she's losing out to a shorter, but just as bustier red-headed succubus (w freckles) who actually seems a bit shy at the attention.

Brooklyn was outside, sitting at a table. She wasn't exactly sure when, but someone had set an ashtray at the table for her. And she had gathered quite a few people around. She didn't recall there being that many people when she came out to begin with. But, hey, whatever. So long as they were willing to pay for a reading, she was willing to read their fortunes.

And she was doing just that when Maya started heading for her class.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Less is More. Copying Sophia's modifiers, for a +8. And then I will go ahead and use Practiced Grace to make my die roll a 4, for a total of 12 for the roll.
    After about a dozen fortunes, you see it's Maya in the front of the line. Do me, next?

A nearby red-headed succubus can't help but chuckle at that.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Morrigan huffed as the RA made a nuisance of herself once again. Maya wasn't getting even a bit of a break from the little sycophant's. Maya had been really helpful to her so far, Morrigan ought to do something to help her out...

...she grins as an idea comes to her. Morrigan starts shadowing the RA whenever she's got a spare moment, especially when Maya's around. Before too long, she has something entirely new to worry about: gusts of wind blowing her food away, inattentive students tripping her up, every car that goes by splashing her with water that still sat after the flooding the days before...

Morrigan was doing an okay job of avoiding the fallout herself - only due to a lifetime of practice - but fate can't be denied and she ended up tripping into an open trash can face-first. Still, it didn't really hurt, it was just unpleasant; she could suffer a little unpleasantness if it put a smile on Maya's face.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    D-Don't Hurt Me, 2nd use, rolling Luck in place of Conflict.

Luck. Strong Roll 1 + Accident Prone 2 + Splash Magnet 2 + Elemental Affinity 2 = +7
    After the trashcan literally lifts off it's bonds, and crashes into Ms.Shawels, she starts grumbling back into her dorms.

Success! But now you have to share Maya!

Hey Morrigan, I think Brooklyn is about to read my fortune! You doing okay?

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

After the trashcan literally lifts off it's bonds, and crashes into Ms.Shawels, she starts grumbling back into her dorms.

Success! But now you have to share Maya!

Hey Morrigan, I think Brooklyn is about to read my fortune! You doing okay?
    "I'm doing as well as I ever am. You?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #234

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "I'm doing as well as I ever am. You?
    Better now, that our wonderful RA isn't breathing down our neck. Maya snarks.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. Uhm... thank you! But I have to go learn... keyboarding. An interesting concept. Is it much like boogie boarding over a sea of keys?" She wondered absently, heading to her right class.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Turns out, that besides Sarah. They aren't actually gawking at Sophia, instead she's losing out to a shorter, but just as bustier red-headed succubus (w freckles) who actually seems a bit shy at the attention.
    Sophia looked quite surprised at that turn of events. Huh. That's new. Still, she'd gotten to embarrass Sarah, and that was the important part.

She winked at her blushing friend, then, noticing the Succubus' discomfort, abruptly decided to help the other girl out. "Alright ladies and gents, we've all got classes to get to this morning right?" she stepped up next to the Succubus and leaned forward a bit to make sure she'd get the group's attention, then whipped up a bit of a wind to push them gently in the direction of the campus's Theater building, figuring that would probably be where their classes were. "No time for gawking, the professors definitely don't take kindly to people being late on the first day."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-05-16 at 06:10 PM.

27. - Top - End - #237

"Oh. Uhm... thank you! But I have to go learn... keyboarding. An interesting concept. Is it much like boogie boarding over a sea of keys?" She wondered absently, heading to her right class.
    Um.... I'm just going to ask. Have you ever used a computer before? Maya asks concerned.

Sophia looked quite surprised at that turn of events. Huh. That's new. Still, she'd gotten to embarrass Sarah, and that was the important part.

She winked at her blushing friend, then, noticing the Succubus' discomfort, abruptly decided to help the other girl out. "Alright ladies and gents, we've all got classes to get to this morning right?" she stepped up next to the Succubus and leaned forward a bit to make sure she'd get the group's attention, then whipped up a bit of a wind to push them gently in the direction of the campus's Theater building, figuring that would probably be where their classes were. "No time for gawking, the professors definitely don't take kindly to people being late on the first day."
    "Thank you." She looks up at you with a smile on her face as the crowds start departing. "My name's Jasmine, yours?"

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you." She looks up at you with a smile on her face as the crowds start departing. "My name's Jasmine, yours?"
    "Sterling. Sophia Sterling," Sophia introduced herself, briefly changing her outfit to a James Bond-esque suit and conjuring a small martini to swirl in one hand, before immediately switching her clothes back and letting the drink vanish. "Not a fan of being the center of attention I take it?"

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

After about a dozen fortunes, you see it's Maya in the front of the line. Do me, next?

A nearby red-headed succubus can't help but chuckle at that.
    Brooklyn stamps her cigarette out in the ashtray. Over the course of the fortunes, she has gone through several of them. And then Maya is standing in front of her. Blowing out the smoke from the last drag, Brooklyn gestures to the seat in front of her as she starts shuffling her tarot cards.

So. Madam Sorceress, the new queen of the campus, and holder of hearts desires, Brooklyn says with a smile and a teasing lilt.

What will it be? Fortune, Romance, Other (please specify). People nearby would swear they could hear the parentheses, even though Brooklyn didn't say the word or use gestures to imply it.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

"No!" Floris answered, but was drawn by the fortune-telling. "I can watch this first, though. My mother wants me to use a oiuja board later."
    Show