New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Girl Genius XXIX: A giant corkboard of continuity madness

Quote Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
    I’m just thinking about how Van pulled one over on Agatha here. The Guild is one of those relics of the old Heterodynes that the Boys tried to purge, so getting her to renew it as routine paperwork that every Heterodyne has to do once is disingenuous at best, and it’s not an accident that he pulled it out when she was in a mood where she would sign it without much question.

Granted, Agatha probably would have signed the charter anyway as long as it doesn’t license the monsters to eat children or anything. She’s generally been shown as having a little bit of “old Heterodyne” in her. Which is exactly why Van needs to be careful about pulling this sort of thing too much, lest he be turned into a spaniel.
    That's not how I read it at first, but it fits Van's character surprisingly well.

I just noticed - the monster serving at the cafe has Frianinstein's monster bolts in his neck.

...And I wonder - has Snackerjape just lost the key, or forgotten his wallet?
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Firbolg in the Playground

I’m just thinking about how Van pulled one over on Agatha here. The Guild is one of those relics of the old Heterodynes that the Boys tried to purge, so getting her to renew it as routine paperwork that every Heterodyne has to do once is disingenuous at best, and it’s not an accident that he pulled it out when she was in a mood where she would sign it without much question.

Granted, Agatha probably would have signed the charter anyway as long as it doesn’t license the monsters to eat children or anything. She’s generally been shown as having a little bit of “old Heterodyne” in her. Which is exactly why Van needs to be careful about pulling this sort of thing too much, lest he be turned into a spaniel.
    I think Van might not have known the whole story, not as Mr Monster tells it. The Heterodynes left when Vanamonde was still very young. He was an infant when the castle was destroyed, and the Baron returned within two years, at which point the Boys had disappeared. The Jaeger were then taken by the Baron. Van is likely aware of the destruction of the fleshworks, but, for all he knows, the reconstruction of the guild might be something that had been necessary for a long time.

That "as I understand it", if sincere, implies that he doesn't know the subject himself, and suggests that he got fed some selective info by someone else, probably Mr Monster. It's even possible that he checked past archives and found that every Heteodyne really renewed the charter, even the good ones, before they knew more about the city.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful — but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyadan View Post
    I think Van might not have known the whole story, not as Mr Monster tells it. The Heterodynes left when Vanamonde was still very young. He was an infant when the castle was destroyed, and the Baron returned within two years, at which point the Boys had disappeared. The Jaeger were then taken by the Baron. Van is likely aware of the destruction of the fleshworks, but, for all he knows, the reconstruction of the guild might be something that had been necessary for a long time.

That "as I understand it", if sincere, implies that he doesn't know the subject himself, and suggests that he got fed some selective info by someone else, probably Mr Monster. It's even possible that he checked past archives and found that every Heteodyne really renewed the charter, even the good ones, before they knew more about the city.
    I think its most likely that Van heard about the monster guild from his grandfather. Von Mekkhan would have served under the heterodynes before the boys and thus would have known the guild and its services. The entire town supported the monster community so its likely Von Mekkhn understands that there are a lot of monsters in the world who were created by sparks, but were hated by everyone and need a place to call home.
    Last edited by slayerx; 2021-10-16 at 11:23 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by slayerx View Post
    I think its most likely that Van heard about the monster guild from his grandfather. Von Mekkhan would have served under the heterodynes before the boys and thus would have known the guild and its services. The entire town supported the monster community so its likely Von Mekkhn understands that there are a lot of monsters in the world who were created by sparks, but were hated by everyone and need a place to call home.
    The Van's grandfather probably does more than understand since wasn't that him in the flashback panel helping to lead away monsters on the page from Monday?

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Rinvak View Post
    The Van's grandfather probably does more than understand since wasn't that him in the flashback panel helping to lead away monsters on the page from Monday?
    Possibly - the clothes are right (old, less old, new; provided, of course, that Carson maintained the same style, and that the style isn't common in Mechanicsberg). However the face isn't the same, and I'm not sure how much of that can be attributed to the difference in art style. Of course, this is a still younger Carson - the oldest linked is after the destruction of the castle, not at the start of the Boy's tenureship - so Cheyenne may not have gone back to the flashback panels (or chose not to use them).

But even without that your point stands - Carson served several of the masters.
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

6. - Top - End - #1446

SamuraiGuy

I expect that if the town, collectively, gave the monster community a haven then that means the Van Mekhans at a minimum were aware of and tolerated that haven giving. Knowing who is doing what with whom is part of the seneschal's job.

I agree with those who say Van Mekhan does not want to overstep Agatha's tolerance for shenanigans. If the reestablishment of the monster guild causes evil things to happen, Agatha is smart enough to realize she was duped, and will not take kindly. While she may not spaniel-ize him today, she may place an order for a litter of spaniel puppies in case she needs one soon.

I also notice that Dr. Hembelbrogg refers to "even those of us who were loyal" . Now, maybe that means some other monsters besides Guildmaster Jorbelox fought - but my take is that some of the monsters did not serve the Boys with the same loyalty as they gave the depraved Heterodynes who preceded them; that is, they were part of why the Fleshyards had such a terrible reputation. Just because someone is a member of an oppressed community does not mean they are nice people; it seems that monsters have personalities.

We see Snakkerjape put the key in his pocket in panel 3, and then reach for it in the last panel and find it missing.
    This ... is my signature finishing move!

"It's never good when you make a fiend cringe" - MadGrady

According to some online quiz, I'm a 6th level TN Wizard. They didn't give me full XP for all the monsters I've defeated while daydreaming.
    http://easydamus.com/character.html

I am a Ranger Archetype: Gleaming Warden (thx to Ninja Prawn)

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wrath View Post
    I also notice that Dr. Hembelbrogg refers to "even those of us who were loyal" . Now, maybe that means some other monsters besides Guildmaster Jorbelox fought - but my take is that some of the monsters did not serve the Boys with the same loyalty as they gave the depraved Heterodynes who preceded them; that is, they were part of why the Fleshyards had such a terrible reputation. Just because someone is a member of an oppressed community does not mean they are nice people; it seems that monsters have personalities.
    If you're referring to the 4th panel, I think he is actually saying (all) the monsters were always loyal to the Heterodynes, but were considered a part of the family's past horrors and thus attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickford View Post
    I don't understand your point. Why does it matter what I said?

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

"And they seemed to count us among them. We, who had ever been loyal!

It's ambiguous, as is the whole speech.

The boys were out to erase the old Fleshyards, and the Guild building was in there. It is clear that the boys wanted to flatten the area, but it isn't totally clear whether the Guild House was collateral damage or not. Dr Helmbelbrog obviously believes so, but he could be biased (understandably - his home was destroyed!). Though he does have the grace to note that the destruction wasn't entirely unwarrented.

9. - Top - End - #1449

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
    "And they seemed to count us among them. We, who had ever been loyal!

It's ambiguous, as is the whole speech.

The boys were out to erase the old Fleshyards, and the Guild building was in there. It is clear that the boys wanted to flatten the area, but it isn't totally clear whether the Guild House was collateral damage or not. Dr Helmbelbrog obviously believes so, but he could be biased (understandably - his home was destroyed!). Though he does have the grace to note that the destruction wasn't entirely unwarrented.
    Well, I misread it. "We, who had ever been loyal" is not the same as "even those of us who had been loyal". The monsters had collectively always been loyal to the Heterodyne family. Which may (probably) have included support for and participation in the old Heterodynes "playing" in the Fleshyards. 1/5 of Mechanicsburg is a pretty large area devoted to depravity, so I guess the old Heterodynes really did have large appetites for doing beyond-terrible things. And the fact that the Guildhall stood in the center of the Fleshyards suggests that the monsters were not uninvolved in the playing therein. I therefore hypothesize that the Guildhall was a target, and one important enough that Bill was willing to fight Jorbelox in order to see it destroyed.

I wonder why Bill exited the battle clank? Or maybe Barry was the smart one in the battle clank, and Bill took the battle to the Fleshyard personally.

I'm wondering why Dr. Helmbelbrogg makes a point of saying he witnessed Jorbelox's defiance with his right eye, not both eyes?

According to some online quiz, I'm a 6th level TN Wizard. They didn't give me full XP for all the monsters I've defeated while daydreaming.

10. - Top - End - #1450

I'm wondering why Dr. Helmbelbrogg makes a point of saying he witnessed Jorbelox's defiance with his right eye, not both eyes?
    In a world of mad science, it's not guaranteed he had both eyes on back then.
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful — but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

If I had to guess, I'd say losing an eye in the fight is the reason he didn't fight (and die) with his old guildmaster.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Or perhaps he was using a telescope/spyglass and is very pedantic.

In which case his left eye is dominant. Perhaps he's left-handed as well? He appears to be - he has a cane in one of his right hands, but he seems to use his left hand for gesturing, holding his hat and so on.

Yes! He's a sinister monster!

13. - Top - End - #1453

Or perhaps he was using a telescope/spyglass and is very pedantic.

In which case his left eye is dominant. Perhaps he's left-handed as well? He appears to be - he has a cane in one of his right hands, but he seems to use his left hand for gesturing, holding his hat and so on.

Yes! He's a sinister monster!
    Girl Genius 30: Sinister Monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Rockphed View Post
    Girl Genius 30: Sinister Monster.
    I'll add it, but with 11 posts to go tp Page 50 I don't think it has much of a chance...
    Last edited by Manga Shoggoth; 2021-10-17 at 05:01 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Troll in the Playground

Snakkerjape seems to be having the oddest trouble accepting the way things work, in Mechanicsburg.

If it were me I'd trying taking the key, attaching a note asking those responsible for a meeting, and seeing if the note goes the next time the key disappears. Conversations with occultic powers can be productive. Or cost you your soul and sanity. Sometimes both.

Maybe they could apply to Agatha for help in restoring the Guild Hall. It was the Boys that destroyed it, after all.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Colossus in the Playground

New theory. That boy is a master pickpocket and makes his living stealing the key from people and bringing it back. He is paid a high fee for keeping the mystique of the guild hall key intact.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

17. - Top - End - #1457

SamuraiGuy

Futilely but with hope springing eternal, I nominate "Girl Genius XXXenophile: Howling Vacuum of Existential Isolation".

Are snailberries berries that look like snails, snails that look like berries, berries from a plant that hosts snails, or is the trifle made with both snails and berries?

18. - Top - End - #1458

Quote Originally Posted by eee View Post
    Snakkerjape seems to be having the oddest trouble accepting the way things work, in Mechanicsburg.
    The more I see of Snakerjape, the more I buy the theory that he is the old guildmaster come home and intent on overthrowing the established order.
    Rockphed said it well.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The more I see of Snakerjape, the more I buy the theory that he is the old guildmaster come home and intent on overthrowing the established order.
    I could buy that. There’s a certain similarity in character design from the one flashback, and it’s definitely unlikely from a narrative standpoint that Snakkerjape is exactly what he appears. If he’s not just the old guildmaster, perhaps a son?

20. - Top - End - #1460

SamuraiGuy

Snakerjape seems to have only 2 eyes, while Jorbelox had 4. Also Jorbelox had horns where Snakerjape has stylish hair.

Today's comic indicates that Snakerjape is a wandering lurker, not closely tied to Jorbelox or Mechanicsburg. Of course, he could be lying to Egon the waiter. But it appears he wants the Guild Hall back because he wants a place to call home. So far, he's wistful more than malicious.

Even after being told how the key works by two different unrelated people, he's still astonished that it works that way. A skeptic, or an idiot?

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Titan in the Playground

I could buy that. There’s a certain similarity in character design from the one flashback, and it’s definitely unlikely from a narrative standpoint that Snakkerjape is exactly what he appears.
    Why not? We do need someone who people would explain all of this, meanig someone not raised in Mechanigsburg, and Aghatha can't fill these shoes for that story.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Futilely but with hope springing eternal, I nominate "Girl Genius XXXenophile: Howling Vacuum of Existential Isolation".
    Noted with great futilely. Alas, it's Autumn...

Are snailberries berries that look like snails, snails that look like berries, berries from a plant that hosts snails, or is the trifle made with both snails and berries?
    Perhaps they are neither snails or berries? After all, Yorkshire Pudding contains no Yorkshire, and is properly eaten at the start of the meal.
    Last edited by Manga Shoggoth; 2021-10-18 at 11:40 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1463

To me, it looks like the Guildmaster fought because he had something in the Guildhall he wanted to protect, then went in exile, talked about it to Snakkerjape, and now Snakkerjape wants to recover that object.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Snakerjape seems to have only 2 eyes, while Jorbelox had 4. Also Jorbelox had horns where Snakerjape has stylish hair.

Today's comic indicates that Snakerjape is a wandering lurker, not closely tied to Jorbelox or Mechanicsburg. Of course, he could be lying to Egon the waiter. But it appears he wants the Guild Hall back because he wants a place to call home. So far, he's wistful more than malicious.

Even after being told how the key works by two different unrelated people, he's still astonished that it works that way. A skeptic, or an idiot?
    Maybe he’s Jorbelox, maybe not. But Snakkerjape’s hair has the same distinctive shape as Jorbelox’s horns, which is a bit odd as a coincidence. And his face looks like a mask, unless that’s just me. Not identical design, but close enough that he could plausibly hulk out in a fight and get there. Son of Jorbelox is also a possibility. But I wouldn’t be shocked by none of the above, either. I think we’ve seen some things that make a connection possible, but not so much that it’s a certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Why not? We do need someone who people would explain all of this, meanig someone not raised in Mechanigsburg, and Aghatha can't fill these shoes for that story.
    Call it a hunch, I guess. It feels like he came to Mechanicsburg with an agenda more specific than looking for a home.

Also, this was apparently written by Phil on painkillers. I’m going to guess that little about it will be straightforward.

25. - Top - End - #1465

Also, this was apparently written by Phil on painkillers. I’m going to guess that little about it will be straightforward.
    Edited by his conniving wife and drawn by their friend who is the kingly rival of the mole-people. If this story doesn't end up with causality twisted like a pretzel I will be mildly surprised.
    Rockphed said it well.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Orc in the Playground

As the waiter helpfully pointed out "It's no good having a key if there's no lock to use it with." Yet this key seems awfully persistent about being in this location, which implies to me that there is a lock somewhere nearby waiting for it. The Guild Hall might not be as destroyed as everyone thinks it is. It was larger on the outside than it was on the inside after all.

And I do find it rather suspicious that Snakkerjape states specifically "What I need is the Guild Hall" not the guild itself. He did apparently know the former head of the guild while Jorbelox was the Popes monster, did he learn some secrets of the Hall in that time?

At any rate, we can't possibly name the next thread anything without XXXenophile as the number (or XXX: ...enophile), that would be a crime to miss.

EDIT: Got names confused.

EDIT II:
    Edited by his conniving wife and drawn by their friend who is the kingly rival of the mole-people. If this story doesn't end up with causality twisted like a pretzel I will be mildly surprised.
    It does say MAD SCIENCE right on the cover, if causality survives intact something went wrong
    Last edited by Zazu Yen; 2021-10-18 at 02:12 PM.
    This post hand crafted by a synapse cluster which also processes nuts, shellfish, alcohol, sarcasm, gluten, puns, MSG, caffeine, ennui, grains, tree pollen, abstract logic, GMO, petroleum byproducts, webcomics, 70's-80's sitcom theme music, pet dander, dubstep and EDM, aspartame, every Monty Python episode and movie, MCU, DCU, asbestos, sugar, LotR, ST, SW, PotC, lead, discworld, electric swing, latex, and Disney IPs as well as other controlled substances. Consume at your own risk.

27. - Top - End - #1467

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zazu Yen View Post
    As the waiter helpfully pointed out "It's no good having a key if there's no lock to use it with." Yet this key seems awfully persistent about being in this location, which implies to me that there is a lock somewhere nearby waiting for it. The Guild Hall might not be as destroyed as everyone thinks it is. It was larger on the outside than it was on the inside after all.

And I do find it rather suspicious that Snakkerjape states specifically "What I need is the Guild Hall" not the guild itself. He did apparently know the former head of the guild while Jorbelox was the Popes monster, did he learn some secrets of the Hall in that time?

At any rate, we can't possibly name the next thread anything without XXXenophile as the number (or XXX: ...enophile), that would be a crime to miss.

EDIT: Got names confused.

EDIT II:

It does say MAD SCIENCE right on the cover, if causality survives intact something went wrong
    Also worth noting: he needs the Guild Hall, not a Guild Hall. Persistent key, former guild master who fought against desperate odds to save the building, acquaintance of guild master returns and takes servile low-paying job, the inability to construct anything not a gazebo on the spot, building described as having been bigger on the outside than the inside - yeah, it's possible some sort of dimensional or temporal shenanigans are afoot.

28. - Top - End - #1468

At first I thought "what's the big deal? most buildings are bigger outside than inside", but now I remember that cellars are a thing...

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

OK, we've slipped into Page 50, so time for that new, twisty thread to go with the new twisty story.

To no-one's surprise, despite some interesting late challengers, the new thread is Girl Genius: XXXenophile Edition.

For those who are interested, the final polls stand as follows:
    Spoiler: VOTES! (In Memory of Mad Cap'n Tom...)
    Show

Title Votes Proposer and Voters
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Why, then you would have Dreen 2 HandofShadows, runeghost
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Oh! You're surprised! How charming! 1 Zazu Yen
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Where a Monster can Live Well 1 Ailurus
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: The Mutual Carnage, Shanty and Rum Society 1 Ailurus
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: But it's Ladies Night! 1 Manga Shoggoth
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Ooh--I do like a man who's still alive 1 Ellen
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Bigger on the outside than the inside 2 Shining Wrath, Kantaki
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Bigger on the outside and the inside 1 Willie the Duck
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Monsters are important 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Run them out of town 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Begone Churl or I shall Transfer Your Brain To a Spaniel 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Begone Churl 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Being Too Reasonable 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Desecrate a Sacred Relic 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Sinister Monster 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Clay Tablet Romance Novels 3 Rockphed, Rakaydos, SZbNAhL
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: In the Center of the Fleshyards 1 TheStranger
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Howling Vacuum of Existential Isolation 1 Shining Wrath
    Girl Genius 30: ...enophile Edition 3 Rakaydos, Rockphed, TeChameleon
    Girl Genius: XXXenophile Edition 11 TheStranger, Squire Doodad, Manga Shoggoth, Rhodin, Traab, The Glyphstone, wingnutx, InvisibleBison, runeghost, Divayth Fyr, lord_khaine

30. - Top - End - #1470

SamuraiGuy

OK, we've slipped into Page 50, so time for that new, twisty thread to go with the new twisty story.

To no-one's surprise, despite some interesting late challengers, the new thread is Girl Genius: XXXenophile Edition.

For those who are interested, the final polls stand as follows:
    Spoiler: VOTES! (In Memory of Mad Cap'n Tom...)
    Show

Title Votes Proposer and Voters
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Why, then you would have Dreen 2 HandofShadows, runeghost
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Oh! You're surprised! How charming! 1 Zazu Yen
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Where a Monster can Live Well 1 Ailurus
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: The Mutual Carnage, Shanty and Rum Society 1 Ailurus
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: But it's Ladies Night! 1 Manga Shoggoth
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Ooh--I do like a man who's still alive 1 Ellen
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Bigger on the outside than the inside 2 Shining Wrath, Kantaki
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Bigger on the outside and the inside 1 Willie the Duck
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Monsters are important 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Run them out of town 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Begone Churl or I shall Transfer Your Brain To a Spaniel 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Begone Churl 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Being Too Reasonable 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Desecrate a Sacred Relic 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Sinister Monster 1 Rockphed
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Clay Tablet Romance Novels 3 Rockphed, Rakaydos, SZbNAhL
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: In the Center of the Fleshyards 1 TheStranger
    Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Howling Vacuum of Existential Isolation 1 Shining Wrath
    Girl Genius 30: ...enophile Edition 3 Rakaydos, Rockphed, TeChameleon
    Girl Genius: XXXenophile Edition 11 TheStranger, Squire Doodad, Manga Shoggoth, Rhodin, Traab, The Glyphstone, wingnutx, InvisibleBison, runeghost, Divayth Fyr, lord_khaine
    Alas for the Howling Vacuum. Alas.