New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Tarot Club II

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    I'm don't know if it's what Snow reacted to, but I got some weak wolf vibes from you suggesting blade was being wolfy, since throwing votes around for poorly explained reasons is pretty standard blade MO regardless of alignment. That said, it's been a while since you played so finding blade suspicious might be a normal town reaction.

As for the gamestate in general, things being this quiet makes me a little paranoid about all wagons being town, but with it being D1 and plenty of time before EoD, that's probably unnecessary.
    Ahh, I see. Well I remember bladescape liking to be chaotic (a la Xihiril), but still seems a bad move to bus someone so early into D1 for no reason. I agree on things being too quiet. That is why I would like us to shake it up a bit and move votes, I made a suggestion based on general reasoning, not taking into account bladescape's particular proclivities, as I haven't played in a while, and don't know bladescape's recent history. If someone else has a better suggestion, I am all ears.

2. - Top - End - #32

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    This is exactly the metagame I don't get. Let's act super suspicious and evil like we are a demoness or whatever, while being town to prove our towniness because no true wolf would ever purposefully act wolfy and call it out.

But thank you for reserving judgement about whatever wolf read you could force on me. The only thing I've done is RNG vote and then point out when my RNG vote started the first wagon of the game, thus giving a reason to leave my RNG vote where it is and not change it with new information. I would love to get more pressure on bladescape to explain why they started a wagon so early, but now there are two other wagons going and only getting one more vote would just add to the noise. Now if we could get two votes to switch to bladescape that would be pressure, but Snowblaze is the first wagon, so her head is on the chopping block right now.
    In case you didn't get the joke:

Snow was the D1 last Tarot game as a non-town alignment.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want reads then Illven has been most town.

Caed has been most wolf.

Why?

Well if I tell you that ruins the fun.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    This is exactly the metagame I don't get. Let's act super suspicious and evil like we are a demoness or whatever, while being town to prove our towniness because no true wolf would ever purposefully act wolfy and call it out.

But thank you for reserving judgement about whatever wolf read you could force on me. The only thing I've done is RNG vote and then point out when my RNG vote started the first wagon of the game, thus giving a reason to leave my RNG vote where it is and not change it with new information. I would love to get more pressure on bladescape to explain why they started a wagon so early, but now there are two other wagons going and only getting one more vote would just add to the noise. Now if we could get two votes to switch to bladescape that would be pressure, but Snowblaze is the first wagon, so her head is on the chopping block right now.
    No, I would totally act wolfy and call it out as a wolf. Treat my RP as NAI and done for my own entertainment more than anything else.

I don't think pressuring bladescape would be particularly useful, both because I don't actually think his voting me is wolfy and because he's far too cryptic a bastard for it to have any effect. But I also don't have any better ideas.
    Spoiler: reasoning for suspicion
    Show

It's not that it was bladescape in particular rogue_alchemist called wolfy imo, it's that it was the same person he randomly voted. Which could be a wolf feeling the need to justify their vote and/or wanting to look solvy but not to draw attention by switching.

This feels even thinner now I've said it. Please don't actually base any rogue_alchemist reads on this.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 28
    Werewolf games lost: 18
    Games as town: 28.5
    Games as neutral: 6.5
    Games as wolf: 11
    Games narrated: 2
    Deaths: 30

Extended Signature

4. - Top - End - #34

I'm against Rogue or Illven dying today.

For non-alignment related reasons.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

5. - Top - End - #35
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    "That sounds excellent," the demoness purred. "Lead me to it."

A crowd was already gathering around the little cafe, including some rather interesting characters: a cloaked figure staring blankly at the back of the man who'd just shoved past him, a man tapping at things to provide a steady beat in the background.

"Excuse me," said the demoness to the cloaked figure as she passed them to enter the cafe, because even demons had manners when they wanted to. And the mortals were far less willing to drive you out when you were polite to them.
    Rebecca placed a hand on the demoness's hip. So, tell me about yourself. In case you need my introduction again, I am Lady Rebecca Himura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

No, I would totally act wolfy and call it out as a wolf. Treat my RP as NAI and done for my own entertainment more than anything else.
    Can attest, Snow's wolfplay is excellent. Treating her rp as NAI is a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Rebecca placed a hand on the demoness's hip. So, tell me about yourself. In case you need my introduction again, I am Lady Rebecca Himura.
    For a brief moment, the figure seemed familiar, but when you looked closely, it was gone.

(will do rp formatting when on pc)
    Last edited by Caedorus; 2023-03-08 at 06:19 AM.
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games lynched d1: 3
    W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 10
    W/W games won: 6
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 5
    W/W games as wolf: 2
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I'm against Rogue or Illven dying today.

For non-alignment related reasons.
    I'll second that unless either of them decide to grow fur and start howling at the moon.

The demoness was starting to like this lady. No shyness or dancing around here. She reached down and slipped her hand atop Rebecca's, keeping it pressed to her side.

"You can call me Snow," she replied. "Not my real name, but it's a lot easier to pronounce." Mortals were hopeless at Infernal intonation, even those who trafficked with demons often.

"I'm a wanderer, you could say. Seeing the world, one city at a time, and having a good time while I do it." She left out the real reason why she never stayed in one place for long, even though anyone who knew enough demon-lore to recognise what she was would know that as well.

Extended Signature

8. - Top - End - #38

The demoness was starting to like this lady. No shyness or dancing around here. She reached down and slipped her hand atop Rebecca's, keeping it pressed to her side.

"You can call me Snow," she replied. "Not my real name, but it's a lot easier to pronounce." Mortals were hopeless at Infernal intonation, even those who trafficked with demons often.

"I'm a wanderer, you could say. Seeing the world, one city at a time, and having a good time while I do it." She left out the real reason why she never stayed in one place for long, even though anyone who knew enough demon-lore to recognise what she was would know that as well.
    Becca takes Snow's other hand and places it over her hip. Well I would be glad to help you see the good times this city has to offer~

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Becca takes Snow's other hand and places it over her hip. Well I would be glad to help you see the good times this city has to offer~
    Ooh a love story already? Now I want to eliminate one of them but not the other 😁
    In all seriousness though, roleplay is basically the meat on the d1-sandwich.

- - - Updated - - -

Allando walked to the counter. "A pint of your strongest, for that Lady", he said, tossing some money on the counter and pointing at the demoness.
    "Let's see what happens."

10. - Top - End - #40

SwashbucklerGuy

...alright, let's give this "RP" thing a try

The door to the inn bursts open. The gas lamps are briefly extinguished by the blast of air before they slower flicker back to strength. A tall man stands in the doorframe, his bright red longcoat in stark contrast to the mist spilling in from beyond.
    What's all this, then? Romance? At a time like this?
    His voice, loud and abrasive, carries throughout the room as he swaggers up to the bar.
    There's a Mystery about, and a whole lot of Mist besides!
    He laughs uproariously and takes a seat next to a quieter figure.
    Isn't that right, Allando?

So, Allando, why shouldn't we kill you D1?

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Rogue is pinging me as a wolf trying to stifle discussion, but I agree with not shanking the new/returning dude on their first day back.

I'd kind of like Snow to also live. She was pretty busy last game and I'm solidly unenthusiastic about actually killing her for the meme.

Which means... I'll move over to Xihirli.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Serpentine View Post
    move over to Xihirli.
    Oooh, threaten me with a good time.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

13. - Top - End - #43
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Post Re: The Tarot Club II

Morning.

The demoness smiled in a way that would have been described as sweet, had she been a mortal. Instead there was a hint of predatory menace beneath it. There always was, even when she had genuine intentions.

"That would be - "

Quote Originally Posted by Allando View Post
    Ooh a love story already? Now I want to eliminate one of them but not the other 😁
    In all seriousness though, roleplay is basically the meat on the d1-sandwich.

- - - Updated - - -

Allando walked to the counter. "A pint of your strongest, for that Lady", he said, tossing some money on the counter and pointing at the demoness.
    "Let's see what happens."
    Didn't you already do that to me two games ago?

Oh, this made things very interesting. How to play it, though? There were so many options, so many possibilities. She turned around to face him, keeping her hands where they were.

"I'm curious," she said. "What do you think will happen when you buy a lady a drink when she's already found a companion? Besides, it's hardly the time of day for alcohol."

What were the chances that he knew what she was, was hoping she'd slip up once drunk and do something mortals didn't find acceptable? Low, she told herself firmly. She was being paranoid, that was all.

Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    The door to the inn bursts open. The gas lamps are briefly extinguished by the blast of air before they slower flicker back to strength. A tall man stands in the doorframe, his bright red longcoat in stark contrast to the mist spilling in from beyond.
    His voice, loud and abrasive, carries throughout the room as he swaggers up to the bar.
    Well, that was quite the entrance. She almost pitied the poor guy who'd bought her the drink: first being rejected, now having this man for a neighbour. But she was a demoness; pity wasn't something she could truly feel.

She turned back to Rebecca, letting her gaze travel slowly. "Forgive the interruptions," she said. "That would be delightful. "

Rogue is pinging me as a wolf trying to stifle discussion, but I agree with not shanking the new/returning dude on their first day back.

I'd kind of like Snow to also live. She was pretty busy last game and I'm solidly unenthusiastic about actually killing her for the meme.

Which means... I'll move over to Xihirli.
    Elaborate on how rogue_alchemist is trying to stifle discussion? That isn't the impression I've got from his play so far.

Extended Signature

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    ...alright, let's give this "RP" thing a try

So, Allando, why shouldn't we kill you D1?
    I'm town, but not important, so as far as d1 targets go...

Morning.

The demoness smiled in a way that would have been described as sweet, had she been a mortal. Instead there was a hint of predatory menace beneath it. There always was, even when she had genuine intentions.

"That would be - "

True... I hadn't realised I was going for the same target twice.

Oh, this made things very interesting. How to play it, though? There were so many options, so many possibilities. She turned around to face him, keeping her hands where they were.

"I'm curious," she said. "What do you think will happen when you buy a lady a drink when she's already found a companion? Besides, it's hardly the time of day for alcohol."

What were the chances that he knew what she was, was hoping she'd slip up once drunk and do something mortals didn't find acceptable? Low, she told herself firmly. She was being paranoid, that was all.

Well, that was quite the entrance. She almost pitied the poor guy who'd bought her the drink: first being rejected, now having this man for a neighbour. But she was a demoness; pity wasn't something she could truly feel.

She turned back to Rebecca, letting her gaze travel slowly. "Forgive the interruptions," she said. "That would be delightful. "
    Allando sighed in himself. "Well, I wasn't too hopeful of poisoning a demoness this easily. Seems I'll need a better way..."

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Kicking around that adding the second vote to someone is starting a wagon and implicitly saying that that's something you'll be voted for over reads to me as an attempt to chill conversation. Voting is presently the means by which we compel information from others, so targeting that so early in the day - where there's ample time to move your vote if circumstances change, and where there's no real reason to expect the wagons to remain static - is fundamentally an attack on town getting information.

Also, keeping wagons small benefits the wolf team in some ways. In the short term, it makes it easier for them to control the wagons without having to have more than one wolf on the winning one to do so, and generally makes it harder to track wolves by voting pattern analysis for a bit. In the long run, it might have the opposite effect if they're aggressive about securing leads for safe mislynches... But this isn't a large enough game to last that long, and as the wolf team gets objectively if not proportionately smaller, they may have to resort to tactics like that to get any measure of lynch control to begin with.

(And now y'all know I'm not just pocketing Snow. )

16. - Top - End - #46

Lady Serpentine For pocketing Snow. (Also sorta serious.)

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Mildly amused that (indirectly) defending you is what gets you on me. Should I assume you're a wolf, if that's suspicious?

18. - Top - End - #48

Mildly amused that (indirectly) defending you is what gets you on me. Should I assume you're a wolf, if that's suspicious?
    Of course.

I can't let you ruin your reputation defending me as wolf.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, excellent, very much appreciated.

Now, you heard the man, what are you lot waiting for?

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm going out to dinner soon and while I should be able to post again before EoD, I'm not entirely sure. I feel like I should make some sort of decision, but I have no idea what it should be. I don't really have any suspicions against anyone (except possibly rogue, but aside from my reasoning being shaky at best, lynching someone D1 of their first game in a long time seems a little mean. We should at least wait until D2 ) and I suppose Allando is as good a choice as anyone else at the moment.

If anyone has anything even resembling a case against someone I'm all ears (assuming I make it back in time to read it ).

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

So I just realised there are about nine hours until EOD and I'm going to be either afk or asleep for most of them. So I guess I'm dredging reads from the murky depths of the thread.

I'll skim through ISOs (as if there's enough content to be worth skimming through) and see what I can find.

Persolus gets a thin townlean for not-caring-about-appearances if I squint hard enough (I think a wolf would be less likely to say "oh, it's totally just a coincidence my random vote landed on the person voting me").

Xihirli is Xihirli, has not done anything remotely AI for her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    *anxiously rereading discord to see if I promised death to someone*
    *relief when not*

Tempted to vote Allando but don't want to start a wagon.
    Tempted to say "I promisded to kill Xumtiil and Xihirli is close enough" but see above.
    Tempted to vote Snow because they're such a good wolf but see above v2.0
    All the good spots are taken, I'm too late :(
    Of those three, the only person who voted on one of my spots who doesn't have a vote is Batcathat.

- - - Updated - - -

GAAAAAAHHHH GET OUT OF MY BRAIN YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    If I'm going to start a wagon I'm going to place it where I want it.
    Allando, both bc they were my random vote and for stealing my spot.
    This feels... kind of chaotic. Disordered. I'm trying to remember if that's typical of Caedorus town meta and then realising I cannot remember the first thing about Caedorus town meta. Note to self: check that.

Pending that check there's just the RPing as a mysterious person watching from the shadows, which is too WIFOMy to read into. So null.

- - - Updated - - -

I am mildly concerned by Allando's character plotting to kill mine (I'm going to declare his last remark thought rather than speech since I doubt my demoness will take kindly to it) and hoping it has no OOC significance (please don't kill me ;)).

I do have a Reason to think he's town, but it's not a particularly good one. Still, better than nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

rogue_alchemist.

This is a tricky one. There are a few gut pings, but my gut is unreliable when it comes to r_a; I also don't like how quickly he's become a consensus suspect (or the closest thing we have to one) and disagree with Ti's characterisation of his play (more on that in a bit).

But also "I disagree with the case against rogue_alchemist" does not equal "I think rogue_alchemist is town". And I can't justify a townread on him, not really.

Eh. Let's go with "confused null but not voting here D1".

- - - Updated - - -

Batcathat. Quite a bit of hedging, the only actual stance being a vague wolflean on rogue_alchemist. I'd be suspecting them for contributing without contributing if that wasn't pretty normal practice for them.

As it is there's a vague wolflean rattling around my brain but I tend to wolfread earlygame BCH regardless of their alignment, so I'm just going to put them aside until D2 (there's a lot of names in that pile).

Extended Signature

22. - Top - End - #52

Morning.

"That would be - "

Persolus gets a thin townlean for not-caring-about-appearances if I squint hard enough (I think a wolf would be less likely to say "oh, it's totally just a coincidence my random vote landed on the person voting me").
    Rebecca helps Snow to her seat, before ordering two large omelets for both of them.

I.... probably should have asked if you were okay with omelets before ordering them... She realized mentally face palming.

I actually have a slight wolf lean for Persolus. Not for the vote, hell assuming he's not willing to vote for himself, there was a 1 in...9? chance the person I random voted for would random vote me.

Instead to me, he seems alil....over eager? And he did express interest in getting access to wolf chat during last game.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ilven, iirc, has done very little that isn't RP. But I can't destroy our budding romance by trying to get her D1ed, especially since I still feel bad over the Crow fiasco last game.

Wait, no, she has posted a read now. It meets my very low bar of "looks enough like original thought that I don't mind calling her a thin townlean".

bladescape is null on principle. I can see where he's coming from with the Ti suspicion but also I let bladescape influence my thought processes too much so...

And, yeah. Lady Serpentine; this is as much because I want to actually make a serious vote to try and get the game moving as because I have any confidence in suspicion here.

But it's not nothing: I can kind of see where she's coming from wrt voting someone for starting a wagon but also... it's a serious reason to vote for someone, which in itself is starting discussion.

And he tried to get more people to vote bladescape so we could have pressure. I think he's done a reasonable amount to promote discussion this game.

(There's also "I don't think your average wolf comes into the game thinking how am I going to kill discussion" but that's more a playstyle thing.)

The other point is why she voted Xihirli when there were alternative two-vote people to choose from (BCH and Allando, iirc). Ti, explain that?

Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

BCH is also a returning face, if I remember correctly? I certainly don't remember seeing them in the past couple of games, at least. So I didn't want to D1 them either.

Allando has been around enough not to get immunity on those grounds, but is also one of the people RPing, and much as I recognize the hypocrisy there when I keep prioritizing mechanics over that myself, that was sufficient for me to go "Nah, I'd rather put this somewhere else when there's no strong evidence of wolfiness."

But then I'm used to thinking of wagons as only really starting at three votes and anything before that being extremely mutable; this game is small enough that that might be a mistake.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, I'm back but doesn't have much more to go on. I'm tempted to vote Ti just to do something, but my gut says no and not having much else to go on, I suppose I might as well listen to it.

So I just realised there are about nine hours until EOD and I'm going to be either afk or asleep for most of them. So I guess I'm dredging reads from the murky depths of the thread.
    If you haven't already noticed by now, EoD's actually quite a bit closer, it should be within the hour or so. (The small voice in my head says you apparently missing BW's reminder on Discord makes you less likely to be a wolf, since you'd presumably keep tabs on Discord. But an even smaller and more paranoid voice says you could absolutely do this as a wolf for exactly this reaction. ).

BCH is also a returning face, if I remember correctly? I certainly don't remember seeing them in the past couple of games, at least. So I didn't want to D1 them either.
    While I appreciate not voting me, my last game was Deal with the Devil, so I think I've only missed a single game. Though it certainly feels longer to me too.

26. - Top - End - #56

OldWizardGuy

I'll skim through ISOs (as if there's enough content to be worth skimming through) and see what I can find.

Xihirli is Xihirli, has not done anything remotely AI for her.

- - - Updated - - -

This feels... kind of chaotic. Disordered. I'm trying to remember if that's typical of Caedorus town meta and then realising I cannot remember the first thing about Caedorus town meta. Note to self: check that.

Pending that check there's just the RPing as a mysterious person watching from the shadows, which is too WIFOMy to read into. So null.

This is the exact reason I was d1'd last game: sus vote movements. See "Deal with the devil" for more info.
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games lynched d1: 3
    W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 10
    W/W games won: 6
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 5
    W/W games as wolf: 2
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

It's currently a tie between me, Xihirli and Lady Serpentine if I read the thread well, right?
    I need to get a serious vote in. Tempted to save myself voting Ti but then again, a better lynch than me is hard d1.
    Then again again, I want to play a little more than this.
    I think Serpentine it is. Else it's random anyway, let's at least have certainty.
    And yes, d2 you can vote for me for it.
    persolus, blade, snow, all have 1 vote (although Snow's one isn't bolded).
    None of them seem sus enough to start a wagon, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm voting Serpentine and not Xihirli because Ti actually has sus points while Xi (I like how close the abbreviations of their names are) is more random d1 chaos imo.

- - - Updated - - -

I will now reread vote thread more carefully and cross out my vote, I already almost missed poor bat's vote
    Last edited by Allando; 2023-03-08 at 03:02 PM. Reason: forgot poor batcathat's vote

28. - Top - End - #58

Kicking around that adding the second vote to someone is starting a wagon and implicitly saying that that's something you'll be voted for over reads to me as an attempt to chill conversation. Voting is presently the means by which we compel information from others, so targeting that so early in the day - where there's ample time to move your vote if circumstances change, and where there's no real reason to expect the wagons to remain static - is fundamentally an attack on town getting information.

Also, keeping wagons small benefits the wolf team in some ways. In the short term, it makes it easier for them to control the wagons without having to have more than one wolf on the winning one to do so, and generally makes it harder to track wolves by voting pattern analysis for a bit. In the long run, it might have the opposite effect if they're aggressive about securing leads for safe mislynches... But this isn't a large enough game to last that long, and as the wolf team gets objectively if not proportionately smaller, they may have to resort to tactics like that to get any measure of lynch control to begin with.

(And now y'all know I'm not just pocketing Snow. )
    I get in general that saying a second vote being a wagon is a bit premature, but as you pointed out, this is a VERY small game. I wasn't voting to stifle conversation, just pointing out that Bladescape jumped out early to try to start a wagon, when everyone else was still RNG and there was no good reasoning to be piling on people.

As Snow pointed out, I did try to encourage others to jump on Blade for pressure, not really thinking about how they would just give a chaotic answer and not care about being voted D1.

On the other hand, you trying to read me wolfish for early analysis and ignoring my subsequent posts to encourage more discussion does feel like a wolfish move to stifle conversation and misrepresent facts. So I think I will move my (currently useless) vote onto you, Lady Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #59
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dusk falls...

Please do not post until Night One begins.

- - - Updated - - -

Much discussion is had, fingers pointed and accusations raised. But one of the Beyonders present raised signficant suspicion, the others fearing the Pathway and the terror it could bring. And so—ironically—the Hanged Man hung from the gallows that very eve.

From the fog a misty blade forms, and pierces Lady Serpentine, leaving naught but the hangman's rope.

Lady Serpentine was the Secrets Supplicant, of the Hanged Man Pathway.

Hanged Man Pathway
    The Hanged Man Pathway embodies corruption and degeneration, encouraging the use of dark magics. However, it can also represent self-sacrifice and responsibility.

Sequence 9: Secrets Supplicant
    Ritual: Send a message of your own design to another.

––

You are a Town Beyonder. You win when all Evil Beyonders are dead.

Night One starts now.
    It will be dawn in around 24 hours.
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

30. - Top - End - #60

Welp, now I feel bad.