New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default 3.5e looking for specific EPCs

We are going into epic levels soon in the campaign I am in and I was wondering if there are any Epic Prestige Classes that relate to fire without requiring Spellcasting. I am a Wilder Pyrokienticist primarily fire focused. Any help would be appreciated.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: 3.5e looking for specific EPCs

Quote Originally Posted by Chris222 View Post
    We are going into epic levels soon in the campaign I am in and I was wondering if there are any Epic Prestige Classes that relate to fire without requiring Spellcasting. I am a Wilder Pyrokienticist primarily fire focused. Any help would be appreciated.
    Spellfire Hierophant? There aren't that many good epic prestige classes...
    Resurrecting the Negative LA thread, comments and discussion are very welcome!
    Nice find! Have a cookie!
    Do you want to build monstrous characters with reasonable LA? Join the Monster Mash! Currently, round XII: One-Punch Monster!!! Come judge single-strike entries!
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H_F_F View Post
    3.5 allows you to optimize into godhood, yes, but far more importantly, it lets you optimize weak, weird, and niche options into relevance.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Nothing comes to mind, but fire damage is likely trivial at that level, everything will be highly resistant or outright immune to it. This thread has some reliable ways to bypass fire immunity, so maybe go one of those routes. I think most of those apply to fire damage spells and nothing else, but I'm sure you could adapt something in there to psionics.

Sandstorm has Searing Spell, a +1 metamagic that makes a spell ignore fire resistance and still do half damage vs fire immune targets, but targets with the fire subtype are still unaffected. It could easily be adapted to a metapsionic feat at the same cost as another metapsionic that copies a +1 metamagic, such as Extend Power.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Here's a probably complete list of Epic Prestige Classes: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?600152

As far as I know, the answer to your question is no unless you're a dragon.