New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Breakfast Cereal Mascots Werewolf!

It's a quiet day at Panda Elementary School the week after the new healthy breakfast protocol has gone into effect. Teachers are giving lessons, students range on a sliding scale from listening to pretending to listen to not even trying. Very few children have to be grabbed before they can hop the fence and run into traffic.
    Just as the classes were about to start on the lunch rotation, the alarms sounded... in an unfamiliar way.

"This is a Code: General Mills," Principal April's voice sounded over the loudspeakers.
    "The cereal monsters are back."
    The roar of a tiger followed on the loudspeakers, along with a scream.
    The sound of a basketball being spun on a tiger's claw followed.
    "You failed these children, and we're here to set all of this right! Never fear, students of Panda Elementary, you'll get your breakfasts of sugary cereals back in no time."

Xihirli has died. She was Principal April, town.

Please pause until I begin Day One.

Spoiler: Recruitment Info
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    "Pop tarts have fruit flavors!" The toucan belted into the tiger's face.
    "Oh, Sam, did you have to go behind enemy lines just to find that out?"
    "And they're quite good! Tony, I tried their frosted wild berry and it was... simply divine!"
    Tony the Tiger's eyes narrowed into the slits of a predator as he sized up Toucan Sam, suddenly stalking around the bird in circles, tail slowly moving back and forth.
    "Sam... do you... like pop tarts?"
    "Well, it's like I always say... follow your n-"

"Toucan Sam is not with us anymore," Captain Crunch informed the strike team. "And while we couldn't reprimand Tony for doing what had to be done, he absolutely had to be moved to a new outfit. He'll be joining you all on this mission. Understood?"
    Three triplet elves glance at one another and speak to only each other in their private language of snaps, crackles, and pops.
    "We see no problem."
    A massive fuzzy creature with a head as big as a human torso, but no torso of its own, just arms and legs that came right out of its fuzzball head, cackled. "Me want honeycomb!"
    An elderly man with small glasses and white hair pushed up said glasses to look over the tiger. "Fascinating. I look forward to seeing what he can do."

"Excellent! This is the most dangerous mission any of our operatives have ever attempted! Panda Elementary has ceased to feed its children sugary breakfast cereals every morning. Instead it offers things like... eggs. Oranges. Yogurt. Oatmeal!"
    Gasps of alarm came from the three little elves. The fuzzy creature nearly went feral in rage. "HONEYCOMB! HONEYCOMB! HONEYCOMB!"
    "That's not part of a balanced breakfast!" The elderly gentleman said, lifting up his abacus. "My calculations estimate that any breakfast must consist of no less than seventeen grams of sugar per bowl in order to make up a healthy diet for growing children." He pointed at Tony the Tiger. "He's just barely squeaking in! We want to aim for twice that amount to be safe!"

"Yes, your job is to get into the school administration and take care of as many of them as you need to until they reverse this decision."

"We shouldn't have a problem, Captain. Nothing is more important than making sure kids have a healthy, balanced breakfast including two thirds or more of the FDA recommended sugar allowance for a day," Tony assured him. "I'll sacrifice anything to make sure this gets done. Now, who are my companions?"

"Ah, yes. We're sending you in with Professor Wheeto, a chemistry expert who can turn everyday kitchen spices into a lethal poison."
    "The secret is enough sugar to explode the heart of a rhinoceros!"
    "Crazy Craving. We're not quite sure what he is, but if a person desires honeycomb enough, the spirit of Crazy Craving overtakes them and they turn into... this." Captain Crunch gestured to the furry monster.
    It cackled. "Honeycomb!"
    "Snap, Crackle, and Pop. An elite team of quadruplets all on their own. They can get into small spaces and have their own coded language. Essential for covert operations."
    "Quadruplets?" Tony counted. "I only see three."
    "We don't talk about Pow," the three elves recited in unison.
    "Well... let's roll, team."

Spoiler: Gameplay
    Show
    The game is played in turns that consist of two different phases.
    There's a day phase that happens from dawn ‘til dusk in game. This period typically lasts 48 hours. During this time all the players try to decide who the bad guys are by voting for them. Votes are done in red text. You may change your vote if you wish, in which case, you should edit your previous post and strike-through your previous vote. Once the day has ended, whoever has the most votes is removed from the game (Lynched). In the event of a tie, common practice is to lynch whichever player reached that number of votes first.

The next phase is the night phase, which lasts from dusk ‘til dawn. This phase typically lasts 24 hours. During this phase, the Mascots choose their kill via PM to the narrator(s).

After time's up, the narrators will post the opening of the following Day Scene and it starts all over again.
    This continues until either A) all of the Mascots are destroyed by the School -or- B) the Mascots reduce the total number of School players to equal their own.

That's right, this is a game of Vanilla Werewolf, meaning there are NO power roles in the game. Everyone can vote, wolves can kill. The end.

Players:
    bladescape
    BookWombat
    Caedorus
    Corncobweb
    Illven
    JeenLeen
    Snowblaze
    TheHalfAasimar

Alternates:
    3SecondCultist
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2024-05-23 at 11:17 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Breakfast Cereal Mascots Werewolf!

I have received confirmations.
    BEGIN DAY ONE

It will last 48 hours.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2024-05-23 at 10:11 AM.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

So I do have a non-zero amount of time for this game. Whether I have the mental energy for this game is another question... guess we'll find out!

Xihirli, could you please copy the player list into the OP?

Having checked it in the recruitment thread, bladescape for screwing me over last game (Even if it wasn't intentional, and even if I won anyway).
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 28
    Werewolf games lost: 19
    Games as town: 29.5
    Games as neutral: 6.5
    Games as wolf: 11
    Games narrated: 2
    Deaths: 31

Extended Signature

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Illven, I saw you eating six loop de loops!
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

5. - Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Is there a reason we're not just eating pure sugar? I mean."

"Also I found this in Bladescapes diary."
    Last edited by Caedorus; 2024-05-25 at 06:10 AM. Reason: vote strikethrough
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 11
    W/W games won: 7
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 5
    W/W games as wolf: 3
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Well then, Bladescape seems like a reasonable choice, seeing as everyone else is voting for them, and we don't have any leads as to who is and isn't on Team Cereal.
    Hello! I hope you're all having a good day. I make homebrew, could you look at it?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

This is pretty...

Cereal. (Sureal. I realised this joke doesn't work as well on text because you can't stretch the sounds to bridge the difference.)

Snowblaze

For accidentally making me townside last game. (Because it definitely wasn't my mistake.)
    Last edited by bladescape; 2024-05-25 at 02:43 AM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Colossus in the Playground

Class I have some sad news to report!

I have been doxxed!

I demand to know whose responsible. So this Turtle raising class is now an internet safety class.

The RNG says Illven is responsible.....

Well okay that's bull. I can't dox myself.

JeenLean why did you dox me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

bladescape wagon eww. Illven vote eww. Snowblaze

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

A vanilla game. Been a while. Kinda fitting, as we are promoting a vanilla breakfast as opposed to more sugary options.

A wagon this early is interesting.
    While I don't want town!blade dying in a game where analysis is our only tool, I also fear wolf!blade living in such a game.

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    This is pretty...

Cereal. (Sureal. I realised this joke doesn't work as well on text because you can't stretch the sounds to bridge the difference.)

Snowblaze

For accidentally making me townside last game. (Because it definitely wasn't my mistake.)
    Snow is the first vote on blade. Meaningless. The wagon forming is probably mostly random, but I can speculate...

If blade is town, wolves wanting to support it since bladescape is dangerous. Doesn't mean anything regarding Snow, but I reckon one of the others voting him is wolf.

If blade is a wolf, then it's mostly random. Snow could be a wolf doing bussing/distancing, but I'd lean Snow as town; she busses, but I think she'd wait to vote a wolf until it's real bussing not an early D1 vote.
    But if blade is wolf, who would he vote?
    A classic move is to vote a wolf, so that folk think they are town.
    But blade is known to bus his fellow wolves, so would wolf!blade actually vote a townie to encourage us to think the townie is wolf.
    What level of WIFOM would wolf!blade be doing.

If blade and Snow are wolves, I'm pretty sure Illven is town.
    I think blade would've put a 2nd vote on Illven in hopes of a wagon forming while he could still look innocent. And that he would've encouraged Illven to get on the wagon against him.

D1, when there's no strong reason to vote anyone, I'm inclined to vote the one whose death gives the most intel.
    I think that's Snowblaze or bladescape, and counterwagons are helpful. Snowblaze.
    I believe that's 3 votes on Snow and blade now.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Class I have some sad news to report!

I have been doxxed!

I demand to know whose responsible. So this Turtle raising class is now an internet safety class.

The RNG says Illven is responsible.....

Well okay that's bull. I can't dox myself.

JeenLean why did you dox me!
    When I was playing Mage: The Ascension, we called getting a Paradox effect "getting doxed".
    So I first read this as joking that I morphed you into a turtle or something like that.

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    When I was playing Mage: The Ascension, we called getting a Paradox effect "getting doxed".
    So I first read this as joking that I morphed you into a turtle or something like that.
    If you had transformed me into a turtle, you would not be getting voted.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ah, the Obligatory Day One Snowblaze Wagon has returned. What fun.

I think Jeen's overanalysis is towny for them even if it did lead to their voting me. bladescape wagon did develop pretty quickly but I don't particularly suspect anyone for their bladescape vote - randomish second vote on a wagon is Fine(TM) and TheHalfAasimar's vote is hard for me to get a proper read on until I've seen more of that play.

(Also bladescape deserves to die just for that awful pun, lol.)

- - - Updated - - -

If blade is a wolf, then it's mostly random. Snow could be a wolf doing bussing/distancing, but I'd lean Snow as town; she busses, but I think she'd wait to vote a wolf until it's real bussing not an early D1 vote.
    Also this is mildly against my interests to point out, but lol. I would definitely vote a partner early D1 and have done so on several previous occasions.

Extended Signature

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

It's quiet.
    I guess not unusual with the number of players, but annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Any reasoning behind the "eww"s?

14. - Top - End - #14

Blood on the wheels will get them grinding. Probably.
    (Though would that be caramel in this case?)

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

No way the students should be behaving this well. Way too quiet for a school.
    Let's get some talk going.

So, I wrote something earlier today, but I didn't like how it probably wound up saying little and sounded wishy-washy. But nobody is talking so I'm sharing it anyway, so here goes with what I wrote this morning:

Potentially interesting if Snow or blade flips wolf, for pondering scenarios where AV is a wolf.
    (Prediction: town!AV sees this as me casting shade on her, and she suspects me as being wolf.
    Prediction 2: wolf!AV dies, and folk suspect me of being wolf for the above.
    Prediction 3: wagon shifts to me for being wishy-washy about this.)

And now some other speculation I've been contemplating this Day...

SPECULATION TIME

Number of wolves

9 players. Are there two or three wolves?
    Assume 2 wolves and D1 gets a townie, as is usually the case given little intel to go on.
    D1: 7 vs 2 --> 6 vs 2
    N1: 6 vs 2 --> 5 vs 2
    D2 (if bad): 5 vs 2 --> 4 vs 2
    N2: 4 vs 2 --> 3 vs 2
    So it's LYLO at D3 with two wolves; gotta lynch a wolf by then or they win.
    I conclude three wolves would be too strong, so two.

Can we deduce wolves from metadata? Should we?

Xi stated "I have received confirmations" before officially starting Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I have received confirmations.
    I did not confirm receipt of my "you are town" PM. I conclude that this means that the wolves confirmed receipt.
    Now, a wolf might have realized this and stayed inactive for the beginning of the game, or just been busy so they confirmed but didn't post.
    But this makes me lend some towncred to those who haven't posted yet.

I'll assume at least one wolf in AV, blade, Book Wombat, Illven, Snowblaze, and TheHalfAasimar.
    Which is just saying very slight townread to Caedorus and Corncobweb but still possible one could be a wolf, which is saying almost nothing.

I do dislike when my "hey, I found something cool, witty, and useful" becomes "this means almost nothing, but, uh, maybe?" after a little bit of thought.

Am I a jerk for mentioning the confirmations thing?

It feels a little unfair to point out the confirmations thing. I am worried I have annoyed Xihirli or others, so I making some notes in self-defense. Like, personal self-defense, not defense of my alignment.

But if I have annoyed anyone, here's my "I could have done worse." It occurred to me when the game started that we could try to check the Latest Activity (or whatever it is) of all players, and see if anyone had done something online near game-start. Depending on what triggers the activity timestamp, that could prove someone as town.
    But I didn't do that, nor post that until almost 48 hours in.

I did not post this early on since 1) would be annoying to try to do this analysis, and 2) seems cheap so I wanted to wait to post this until too late for anyone to definitively do this analysis.
    Also, in my defense, the reason I didn't respond to Xi was that I didn't want to flood her inbox and fill it up. It wasn't sneakiness; it was figuring no confirmation was needed.

But I feel like posting now to give a slight townread to two players feels legit.

Just a note on my activity level

I plan to be on sometime Saturday after Day ends in case anything worth sharing at Night, but if something comes up I might not be back online until Day. I have D2 off work (Sunday + Monday is Memorial Day), so probably relatively inactive.

16. - Top - End - #16

Illven

Hm

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Okay, Jeen is town.

Which isn't particularly helpful in the current situation.

bladescape, explain the Illven vote please?

bladescape 3: Snowblaze, Caedorus, TheHalfAasimar
    Snowblaze 2: AvatarVecna, JeenLeen
    Illven 2: Book Wombat, bladescape
    JeenLeen 1: Illven
    Not voting: corncobweb

Oh, also, Jeen, Caedorus posted close to gamestart so your town points there are invalid.

Still don't particularly like the bladescape wagon despite being part of it, but Illven died D1 last game and I don't want to die myself so... lack of better options.

Extended Signature

18. - Top - End - #18

Wanted to see if anything would happen.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Any reasoning behind the "eww"s?
    > bladescape

I love yeeting our best player D1 based on nothing. Like ok if people got arguments sure but this game hasn't even hit 20 posts. If we're gonna shrugyeet someone, this wouldn't be my first pick, is all I'm saying.

> Illven

Didn't Illven get D1'd just last game?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #20

OldWizardGuy

Spoiler: JeenLeen quote
    Show
    No way the students should be behaving this well. Way too quiet for a school.
    Let's get some talk going.

So, I wrote something earlier today, but I didn't like how it probably wound up saying little and sounded wishy-washy. But nobody is talking so I'm sharing it anyway, so here goes with what I wrote this morning:

Potentially interesting if Snow or blade flips wolf, for pondering scenarios where AV is a wolf.
    (Prediction: town!AV sees this as me casting shade on her, and she suspects me as being wolf.
    Prediction 2: wolf!AV dies, and folk suspect me of being wolf for the above.
    Prediction 3: wagon shifts to me for being wishy-washy about this.)

And now some other speculation I've been contemplating this Day...

SPECULATION TIME

Number of wolves

9 players. Are there two or three wolves?
    Assume 2 wolves and D1 gets a townie, as is usually the case given little intel to go on.
    D1: 7 vs 2 --> 6 vs 2
    N1: 6 vs 2 --> 5 vs 2
    D2 (if bad): 5 vs 2 --> 4 vs 2
    N2: 4 vs 2 --> 3 vs 2
    So it's LYLO at D3 with two wolves; gotta lynch a wolf by then or they win.
    I conclude three wolves would be too strong, so two.

Can we deduce wolves from metadata? Should we?

Xi stated "I have received confirmations" before officially starting Day.

I did not confirm receipt of my "you are town" PM. I conclude that this means that the wolves confirmed receipt.
    Now, a wolf might have realized this and stayed inactive for the beginning of the game, or just been busy so they confirmed but didn't post.
    But this makes me lend some towncred to those who haven't posted yet.

I'll assume at least one wolf in AV, blade, Book Wombat, Illven, Snowblaze, and TheHalfAasimar.
    Which is just saying very slight townread to Caedorus and Corncobweb but still possible one could be a wolf, which is saying almost nothing.

I do dislike when my "hey, I found something cool, witty, and useful" becomes "this means almost nothing, but, uh, maybe?" after a little bit of thought.

Am I a jerk for mentioning the confirmations thing?

It feels a little unfair to point out the confirmations thing. I am worried I have annoyed Xihirli or others, so I making some notes in self-defense. Like, personal self-defense, not defense of my alignment.

But if I have annoyed anyone, here's my "I could have done worse." It occurred to me when the game started that we could try to check the Latest Activity (or whatever it is) of all players, and see if anyone had done something online near game-start. Depending on what triggers the activity timestamp, that could prove someone as town.
    But I didn't do that, nor post that until almost 48 hours in.

I did not post this early on since 1) would be annoying to try to do this analysis, and 2) seems cheap so I wanted to wait to post this until too late for anyone to definitively do this analysis.
    Also, in my defense, the reason I didn't respond to Xi was that I didn't want to flood her inbox and fill it up. It wasn't sneakiness; it was figuring no confirmation was needed.

But I feel like posting now to give a slight townread to two players feels legit.

Just a note on my activity level

I plan to be on sometime Saturday after Day ends in case anything worth sharing at Night, but if something comes up I might not be back online until Day. I have D2 off work (Sunday + Monday is Memorial Day), so probably relatively inactive.

I'll be honest the "confirmations thing" smacks to me of metaing (is that a word?). I mean like I get it, it's d1 and we have very little to go on but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Okay, Jeen is town.

Which isn't particularly helpful in the current situation.

bladescape, explain the Illven vote please?

bladescape 3: Snowblaze, Caedorus, TheHalfAasimar
    Snowblaze 2: AvatarVecna, JeenLeen
    Illven 2: Book Wombat, bladescape
    JeenLeen 1: Illven
    Not voting: corncobweb

Oh, also, Jeen, Caedorus posted close to gamestart so your town points there are invalid.

Still don't particularly like the bladescape wagon despite being part of it, but Illven died D1 last game and I don't want to die myself so... lack of better options.
    1) I agree Jeen is likely town, despite WIFOM because they also post this kind of wallposts as wolf.
    2) I'm not sure why I'm (not) getting towncred for making a joke vote early in the game? I posted early because I was online early.
    > bladescape

I love yeeting our best player D1 based on nothing. Like ok if people got arguments sure but this game hasn't even hit 20 posts. If we're gonna shrugyeet someone, this wouldn't be my first pick, is all I'm saying.

> Illven

I'll be honest I hadn't seen snow vote blade when I voted blade. It was a random vote.
    But you have a point. We need a fresh wagon.
    Book Wombat taste test!
    Last edited by Caedorus; 2024-05-25 at 07:32 AM. Reason: vote strikethrough
    Quotes
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    Book Wombat taste test!
    I'm certainly fresh, and all-natural.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

> bladescape

> Illven

"We shouldn't kill bladescape D1 without a good reason because he's a good player" votes Snowblaze

Should I be offended? (Joking.)

(And yes, Illven did in fact die D1 last game.)
    I'll be honest the "confirmations thing" smacks to me of metaing (is that a word?). I mean like I get it, it's d1 and we have very little to go on but still.

1) I agree Jeen is likely town, despite WIFOM because they also post this kind of wallposts as wolf.
    2) I'm not sure why I'm (not) getting towncred for making a joke vote early in the game? I posted early because I was online early.

I'll be honest I hadn't seen snow vote blade when I voted blade. It was a random vote.
    Book Wombat taste test!
    Eh, I don't really agree with Jeen's reasoning for that read, I was just pointing out it was based on incorrect information.

Elaborate on why you think these particular Jeen wallposts are towny, please?

Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

Three hours until end of day!
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24

OldWizardGuy

"We shouldn't kill bladescape D1 without a good reason because he's a good player" votes Snowblaze

Eh, I don't really agree with Jeen's reasoning for that read, I was just pointing out it was based on incorrect information.

Elaborate on why you think these particular Jeen wallposts are towny, please?
    Actually trying to narrow down suspects, in a way that is hard to fake as a wolf without using weak reasons.
    See I'm not saying I'm not considering them anymore. But I'm leaning town.

Snow → Blade
    Book → Illven
    Caedorus → Blade
    TheHalfAasimar → Blade
    Bladescape → Snow
    Illven → Jeenleen
    Jeenleen → Snowblaze
    Bladescape → Illven
    Caedorus → Book Wombat

Bladescape 2: Snow, TheHalfAasimar
    Illven 2: Book Wombat, Bladescape
    Snowblaze 2: AvatarVecna, Jeenleen
    Jeenleen 1: Illven
    Book Wombat 1: Caedorus

AV, why did you pick Snow over Jeen when voting?
    I guess I shouldn't be pointing fingers, I started a new wagon when Jeen was still there on one vote

Rambling:
    Right now we have a three-way tie between Blade, Illven and Snow. It would suck if Illven died, but I don't like the Snow or Blade wagons either. I could make the tie 4-way by adding Jeen but unless it gains traction...
    Actually as long as one of Blade/Illven/snow is online it will, to save themselves. So now the question is, is Jeen really a better target than Blade or Snow? I'm leaning no...
    Ugh, the four options are literally our three best players and last game's d1. And there are only three hours left. Joy.
    ...I'm tempted to go back to Blade, because they did the least solving out of the three?

Bladescape, to save the squirtles

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so paranoid Jeen/snow is pocketing everyone... gah
    Quotes
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25

You know what, we don't have power analysis to go off of, leaving personality and vote analysis to determine wolves.

May not be the best at vote analysis but

Snowblaze

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

End of Day One

In the second grade building, a scattering is heard on the ground. Rice coats the floor and spills under the doors into the classrooms and starts snapping, crackling, and popping as if... relaying what it's seeing.

"Now we know that not all of you are responsible for this decision," Tony the Tiger continues on the loudspeaker. "So we're going to be using... extreme prejudice. Isn't that right, my trio of elves?"
    Emerging from the rice, three elves leap onto Mrs. Brinson, the only one of the Second Grade Teachers with a voice in the meetings, and start to bite her, bringing her down as she screams in front of her class.

"Panda elementary, this could have been a conversation. But you had to go and put up your walls and now you've invited us to bring them low. There are two roles in this world. You have chosen to be the hunted, and against my will I shall be your hunter."
    The tiger snarled into the mike.
    "Breakfast, the most important meal of the day!"
    And the transmission was at last cut off.

Spoiler: Players
    Show
    Player Alignment Role
    bladescape Panda Second Grade Teaching Lead Mrs. Brinson
    BookWombat
    Caedorus
    Corncobweb
    Illven
    JeenLeen
    Snowblaze
    TheHalfAasimar

Night One Begins
    It will end in ~24 hours.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2024-05-25 at 10:29 AM.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Welp. Sorry bladescape. I thought about switching my vote, decided to wait to see how people responded first, and promptly forgot about the game for three hours. Go me.

Illven, talk me through why vote analysis makes me look suspicious?

Extended Signature

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

It's nothing personal like that. I wanted someone in contention with the blade wagon, and the options were you/Jeen/Illven. Illven was D1'd last game, so that makes it between you and Jeen.

I'm in.
    Due to changing work situation, this will probably be my last game for a while.
    Oh look, someone else that I don't wanna just yeet D1.

- - - Updated - - -

Bladescape 2: Snow, TheHalfAasimar
    Illven 2: Book Wombat, Bladescape
    Snowblaze 2: AvatarVecna, Jeenleen
    Jeenleen 1: Illven
    Book Wombat 1: Caedorus

[...]

Bladescape, to save the squirtles
    For meta reasons, I'm glad you removed Illven from the lead, and didn't put JeenLeen in the lead. Tactically, the correct decision here would probably have been to vote JeenLeen and let it rand (or more accurately, let the four wagons squirm).

EDIT: Also while being the person who pushed blade over doesn't necessarily make you scum since town can yeet town just as easily, I can't say that vote flip-flopping is doing you any favors in my eyes.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2024-05-25 at 01:16 PM.

My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #29

OldWizardGuy

Oh look, someone else that I don't wanna just yeet D1.
    Good point

For meta reasons, I'm glad you removed Illven from the lead, and didn't put JeenLeen in the lead. Tactically, the correct decision here would probably have been to vote JeenLeen and let it rand (or more accurately, let the four wagons squirm).

EDIT: Also while being the person who pushed blade over doesn't necessarily make you scum since town can yeet town just as easily, I can't say that vote flip-flopping is doing you any favors in my eyes.
    Yeah, I should've done a votecount *before* changing my vote rather than after

Unrelated, I think corncobweb hasn't posted yet?
    Quotes
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Night One Has Ended

The school news turned on and news anchor Avery, a fifth grader with a winning smile, was frowning.
    "It has come to Bamboo News’s attention that the cereal monsters are attacking in response to the PTSA’s recent decision to remove sugary breakfast cereal from the menu. We’ll be hearing from one of our PTSA representatives soon, but…" she listened to her headset. "Breaking news, we have a report of a break-in at the Fourth Grade building. The teaching lead, Dr. Pancratz, has been drowned in honey. Witnesses report the furry monster that killed him as screaming 'me want honeycomb' as it drowned him."

Begin Day Two

It will last ~48 hours.
    Spoiler: Players
    Show
    Player Alignment Role
    bladescape Panda Second Grade Teaching Lead Mrs. Brinson
    BookWombat
    Caedorus
    Corncobweb
    Illven
    JeenLeen Panda Security Guard Karl
    Snowblaze Panda Fourth Grade Teaching Lead Dr. Pancratz
    TheHalfAasimar
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2024-05-29 at 06:43 PM.
    Show