New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1468
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hey, everybody else has started a let's play and abandoned it. Lets Play X-Com!

Lopez, you will be missed.

2. - Top - End - #1052

Default Re: Hey, everybody else has started a let's play and abandoned it. Lets Play X-Com!

I...It's my fault, sir, I told Lopez what really hapened to his younger brother, but he just couldn't overcome it's demise like he overcomed the death of us fleshbags. He was filled with alien bloodlust. It clouded his judgements, it made him act rashly... I'm so sorry...

But rejoice, for altough his shell was destroyed, Lopez is now on the great factory in the heavens, togheter with his younger brother, where you never run out of time units, and no alien weapon can pierce his new celestial plating.

Can we fit his memory circuits in the new craft?

(great update btw, I have no idea where you keep geting the inspiration)
    Last edited by Oslecamo; 2009-07-23 at 03:40 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Titan in the Playground

Planetar

But rejoice, for altough his shell was destroyed, Lopez is now on the great factory in the heavens, togheter with his younger brother, where you never run out of time units, and no alien weapon can pierce his new celestial plating.
    Not only that, but if you listen closely, you can hear the sound of otherworldly aliens being crushed underneath his manly steel treads. Hard to feel sorry for him when he's having the time of his li ... er, existence.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Banned

*a small picture lies on Cubey's desk*

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cubey View Post
    *a small picture lies on Cubey's desk*

I like the way you think.
    Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    I like the way you think.
    What do we call him
    Lopez II, Son of Lopez
    Lopez II, Tank Goodness
    Lopez With a Vengence
    Lopez II, This time it shoots Plasma!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Colossus in the Playground

Lopez: The Revenge

Aliens vs. Lopez

Lopez Day

Saving Private Redshirt
    Resident Vancian Apologist

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Bugbear in the Playground

I can't believe this wasn't originally Lopez!

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Guy View Post
    I can't believe it's not Lopez!
    Fix'd.
    10char

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by pendell View Post
    3) I go on the mission and get left behind. All by my poor lonesome with vast, vast cloning chambers and manufacturing facilities all controlled from a single node. An unguarded, unoccupied node.
    You forgot: "Beaten into a bloody smear by Col. Knight for failing to inflict sufficient carnage on the xeno scum."

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Titan in the Playground

I like simply: Lopez II.

Or: Lopez: The Shooting.

Finally, we should consider: Lopez II: Expedition to Return to Castle Lopez

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Halfling in the Playground

How about just Lopez,
    he just got better.

We also have a backup memory and ai updated real time in case of emergency (Pretty sure it was Cubey's idea, though he kept muttering *and in case of transfer* but that could just be my imagination)

It's guarded in a cement vault by three Chrysalids chained to the center.

But it might be corrupted by now, it's a bit humid in there.
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Titan in the Playground

Planetar

Alien Vs. Lopez: Requiem

You forgot: "Beaten into a bloody smear by Col. Knight for failing to inflict sufficient carnage on the xeno scum."
    No, I didn't. Read further down thread.

But if it's all the same to you, I'd rather kill aliens. FOR LOPEZ!

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    Last edited by pendell; 2009-07-23 at 05:47 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Titan in the Playground

Alien Vs. Lopez: Requiem

No, I didn't. Read further down thread, you'll see I have already anticipated possible death at the hands of fellow X-COM personnel and have prepared contingencies against that prospect. Heh heh.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    You obviously underestimate the efficiency of Copper's filing system.

The phylactery is in a marked cabinet.

Seriously, he's got folders for things that don't even have physical existence.

It's scary.

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

You obviously underestimate the efficiency of Copper's filing system.

The phylactery is in a marked cabinet.

Seriously, he's got folders for things that don't even have physical existence.

It's scary.
    I believe he's color coded those folders with Beige tabs...
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Just.. Don't look in the Aquamarine ones.. Those pictures will be burned into my retina until the day I die.

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Troll in the Playground

LOOOOPEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!
    Truth resists simplicity.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNumerous View Post
    Just.. Don't look in the Aquamarine ones.. Those pictures will be burned into my retina until the day I die.
    What sucks is that the Storage Room Inventories, the ones we need to sign to check out our Psi Amps, are Sky Blue, and I can never tell the difference.

Before, I just tricked Alex into checking the folders for me, as his brain is impervious to horror, but now I just hold my breath and hope to get lucky.
    [/Center]

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

What sucks is that the Storage Room Inventories, the ones we need to sign to check out our Psi Amps, are Sky Blue, and I can never tell the difference.

Before, I just tricked Alex into checking the folders for me, as his brain is impervious to horror, but now I just hold my breath and hope to get lucky.
    At least you haven't seen the dark aquamarine folders.

They've been popping up since we added Slaanesh to the active roster.

I'd wear thick gloves before touching them.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Troll in the Playground

I believe those are the ones that could theoretically come into being. The Cream colors are theoretically impossible items.
    Don't look into the Citrine folder, though - they're even worse than the Aquamarine ones, judging by the sobbing of that recruit we had over for testing some time ago...Kane was it, I think, dunno what happened to him. That's where the unthinkable ones are stored. Seriously, don't even go there, you don't know what could happen.
    Last edited by Johnny Blade; 2009-07-23 at 07:01 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    I believe those are the ones that could theoretically come into being. The Cream colors are theoretically impossible items.
    Don't look into the Citrine folder, though - they're even worse than the Aquamarine ones, judging by the sobbing of that recruit we had over for testing some time ago...Kane was it, I think, dunno what happened to him. That's where the unthinkable ones are stored. Seriously, don't even go there, you don't know what could happen.
    I think you mean Kane instead.

The seafoam folders are the one's I'm curious about. I saw Copper open one and there was this strange glow coming from inside...
    I have my own TV show featuring local musicians performing live. YouTube page with full episodes and outtake clips here.
    I also have another YouTube page with local live music clips I've filmed on my own.
    Then there is my gaming YouTube page with Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, and others.
    Finally, I stream on Twitch, mostly Kerbal Space Program and Minecraft.

22. - Top - End - #1072

At least you haven't seen the dark aquamarine folders.

They've been popping up since we added Slaanesh to the active roster.

I'd wear thick gloves before touching them.
    Your forgetting the sky blue, Robin's egg blue, azure, sapphire, ultramarine, marine, and aqua.

The Sapphire one is mine, no touching!
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    Your forgetting the sky blue, Robin's egg blue, azure, sapphire, ultramarine, marine, and aqua.

What? I thought that was mine. Oh wait, no, I've got the navy blue one. I...guess that explains why my drawers feel funny today.

24. - Top - End - #1074

Lopez: X-COM's trusted Heavy Weapons Platform, Lopez has been a key component of every mission. Whether he's drawing fire, slaughtering Chryssalids, or just scouting, Lopez is the linchpin of any X-COM assault.
    Finally, those who gave their last measure of devotion for X-COM.

Artanis
    Fri
    Lokxy
    Winterwind
    Kane
    Eldan
    Bouregard
    Penguinizer
    That other guy
    Dallas Dakota
    Headless Ninja
    Azure Butterfly

You will not be forgotten. For at least half an hour.
    This proves that Lopez isn't dead.

...or that Chiasaur hasn't updated the OP.

I choose to believe the first.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

25. - Top - End - #1075

Once you've seen Copper eat, nothing will ever scare you again.

26. - Top - End - #1076

No, I didn't. Read further down thread.

Do you actually think something like that would stop me from beating you and your phylactary into bloody smears?

27. - Top - End - #1077

(I think I'm going to keep track of what all the different colors you guys mentioned are. Can't do it now though, so if someone else feels kind, they can do it. Otherwise, I'll do it.

On another note, I don't think I 100% understood the latest bit of story. But no matter, I got most of it.)

"Hey guys, why are you backing away from these folders... wait... aren't those just my family photos... what is wrong with you guys? ..........guys?"

*Goes back to making a shrine to Lopez out of spare supplies.*

"He may not have respected me in the slightest, but damn, I know a good man when I meet one."
    My last breath... ...is also my mintiest...

Avatar credit goes to a strictly platonic friend.

Former Avatar credit goes to Howl.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post

Those Ultramarine folders just punch me in the face, shout somthing about an emperor, then complain about being bland.
    [/Center]

29. - Top - End - #1079

Well, stories like this make me glad to be on another continent. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go on a scouting mission in Nebraska with Knight to see if he can can find his way back after I consider the corn a lost cause.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

I'm sorry about Lopez. I tried my best to save him but dammit, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic.