New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Deities... again.

I guess that makes me the young kid who thinks he's a hero but only gets by on luck and some really tough plot armor? Not sure if Me Gusta or not.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Well, if Snow is the Psycho Moe Anime Girl, what does that make everyone else?
    Don't know about you, but to describe myself ... married, barely containing myself from gushing about my daughter at any given moment, dark hair, glasses, facial hair, slightly too clever for my own good, have a job helping out a bunch of loonies who do weird experiments that nobody really understands ....

What could possibly go wrong?
    Last edited by Telonius; 2015-04-06 at 11:34 PM.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    Don't know about you, but to describe myself ... married, barely containing myself from gushing about my daughter at any given moment, dark hair, glasses, facial hair, slightly too clever for my own good, have a job helping out a bunch of loonies who do weird experiments that nobody really understands ....

Hey! Attacks directly targeting the feels are banned!
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

Hey! Attacks directly targeting the feels are banned!
    All's fair in love, war and psychos.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post

Ok, so this is your new standard outfit, you will wear it everywhere. Especially when using a phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

I will not engage in these gif shenanigans... because I don't know where to find good anime gifs.

Instead...

Izfort
    Known as the Strong and the Perfected One, Izfort is the god of self-perfection, and physical prowess. As a god, Izfort is known as the physically strongest of the gods and empower those who seek to better themselves to noble ends. Izfort values physical prowess, self reliance, and self improvement.
    Portfolio: Strength, athletic competitions, physical perfection, self-improvement.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good.
    Followers: Athletes, warriors, rangers, barbarians.
    Domains: Chaos, Good, Strength, Competition (SpC), Pugilism.
    Holy Symbol: A fist surrounded wrapped and bound by a red cord.
    Favored Weapon: Greatsword or Unarmed Strike.

Spoiler: Pugilism Domain
    Show
    Pugilism Domain:
    Granted Power: You gain Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat and gain improved unarmed damage based on their level as indicated in the table below (the damage is either lethal or non-lethal).
    1st-4th: 1d4 (1d3 if small)
    5th-8th: 1d6 (1d4 if small)
    9th-13th: 1d8 (1d6 if small)
    14th-18th: 1d10 (1d8 if small)
    19th-20th: 2d6 (1d10 if small).
    A character with this domain and the Superior Unarmed Combat feat (see Tome of Battle) uses the damage based on the feat or as a cleric with this domain at 4 levels higher. A shaman with this feat counts as a shaman two levels higher for unarmed damage. A monk uses either his monk unarmed strike at +2 levels or his cleric unarmed strike at +2 levels.
    Spells:
    1st: Fist of Stone (SC)
    2nd: Balor Nimbus (SC)
    3rd: Girallon’s Blessing (SC)
    4th: Divine Power
    5th: Righteous Might
    6th: Bite of the Werebear (SC)
    7th: Withering Palm (SC)
    8th: Unyielding Form of Inevitable Death (CM)
    9th: "Izfort's" Crushing Hand
    With the pugilism domain I chose spells that aided grappling (balor nimbus), increased your base combat power (divine power, righteous might), gave you natural weapons (girallon’s blessing, fist of stone, bite of the werebear), or performed some unarmed style feat. Withering Palm just seems like a martial arts movie ability, and Crushing Hand is simply a giant hand that squeezes and pushes your enemy. Finally Unyielding Form of Inevitable Death turns you into a big metal dude with a signature attack called fists of thunder and lightning. The name of the domain is a little incorrect, it is made for all unarmed combats perhaps especially grapplers and most of its abilities cannot really be used in boxing.

The new domain is an old one I made before 4e was a thing, and the god might be half designed for this and half for use in a setting I'm planning.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

For Neophoenix

Knee'oh Fee-Nix

Knee'oh Fee-Nix has appeared throughout the centuries always heralding chaos and destruction, usually on those who have it coming. Knee'oh Fee-Nix is an unpredictable god and doesnt even appear in consistent forms, their favorite forms are: a Kitsune, a Draconic Man with pale blue eyes, and a human female with straight dark hair and allergies who likes teleporting.

Titles: Lord of Madness, Lady of Trickery, Generalissimo of Destruction!

Portfolio: Trickster, the Mad, Destruction

Domains: Chaos, Cold, Death, Destruction, Madness, Magic

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Holy Symbol: A Dragon Skull with burning black eyes surrounded by snow.

Favored Weapon: Scythe
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2015-04-07 at 05:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I will not engage in these gif shenanigans... because I don't know where to find good anime gifs.

Instead...

Izfort
    Known as the Strong and the Perfected One, Izfort is the god of self-perfection, and physical prowess. As a god, Izfort is known as the physically strongest of the gods and empower those who seek to better themselves to noble ends. Izfort values physical prowess, self reliance, and self improvement.
    Portfolio: Strength, athletic competitions, physical perfection, self-improvement.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good.
    Followers: Athletes, warriors, rangers, barbarians.
    Domains: Chaos, Good, Strength, Competition (SpC), Pugilism.
    Holy Symbol: A fist surrounded wrapped and bound by a red cord.
    Favored Weapon: Greatsword or Unarmed Strike.

Spoiler: Pugilism Domain
    Show
    Pugilism Domain:
    Granted Power: You gain Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat and gain improved unarmed damage based on their level as indicated in the table below (the damage is either lethal or non-lethal).
    1st-4th: 1d4 (1d3 if small)
    5th-8th: 1d6 (1d4 if small)
    9th-13th: 1d8 (1d6 if small)
    14th-18th: 1d10 (1d8 if small)
    19th-20th: 2d6 (1d10 if small).
    A character with this domain and the Superior Unarmed Combat feat (see Tome of Battle) uses the damage based on the feat or as a cleric with this domain at 4 levels higher. A shaman with this feat counts as a shaman two levels higher for unarmed damage. A monk uses either his monk unarmed strike at +2 levels or his cleric unarmed strike at +2 levels.
    Spells:
    1st: Fist of Stone (SC)
    2nd: Balor Nimbus (SC)
    3rd: Girallon’s Blessing (SC)
    4th: Divine Power
    5th: Righteous Might
    6th: Bite of the Werebear (SC)
    7th: Withering Palm (SC)
    8th: Unyielding Form of Inevitable Death (CM)
    9th: "Izfort's" Crushing Hand
    With the pugilism domain I chose spells that aided grappling (balor nimbus), increased your base combat power (divine power, righteous might), gave you natural weapons (girallon’s blessing, fist of stone, bite of the werebear), or performed some unarmed style feat. Withering Palm just seems like a martial arts movie ability, and Crushing Hand is simply a giant hand that squeezes and pushes your enemy. Finally Unyielding Form of Inevitable Death turns you into a big metal dude with a signature attack called fists of thunder and lightning. The name of the domain is a little incorrect, it is made for all unarmed combats perhaps especially grapplers and most of its abilities cannot really be used in boxing.

The new domain is an old one I made before 4e was a thing, and the god might be half designed for this and half for use in a setting I'm planning.
    I absolutely love it! Thanks once again, Zaydos. Although I never really thought of myself as Chaotic. Hmmmmm...
    Show

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Ok, so this is your new standard outfit, you will wear it everywhere. Especially when using a phone!
    Please. All of my phone bombs are brilliant energy weapons.

Man, I'm making some great progress.
    I should be restatted as a deity of diseased slackers.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

I absolutely love it! Thanks once again, Zaydos. Although I never really thought of myself as Chaotic. Hmmmmm...
    I knew you self-identified as non-Lawful and I was also looking for a non-Evil Chaotic warrior god for a setting I'm working on (need to make gods) so they ended up becoming one and the same.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I knew you self-identified as non-Lawful and I was also looking for a non-Evil Chaotic warrior god for a setting I'm working on (need to make gods) so they ended up becoming one and the same.
    Ah. Makes sense. So now I'm the god of warriors in someone's homebrew settings. I feel honored. And that I should probably pick up an extended signature soon. Dang character limit.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    For Neophoenix

Knee'oh Fee-Nix

Knee'oh Fee-Nix has appeared throughout the centuries always heralding chaos and destruction, usually on those who have it coming. Knee'oh Fee-Nix is an unpredictable god and doesnt even appear in consistent forms, their favorite forms are: a Kitsune, a Draconic Man with pale blue eyes, and a human female with straight dark hair and allergies who likes teleporting.

Titles: Lord of Madness, Lady of Trickery, Generalissimo of Destruction!

Portfolio: Trickster, the Mad, Destruction

Domains: Chaos, Cold, Death, Destruction, Madness, Magic

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Holy Symbol: A Dragon Skull with burning black eyes surrounded by snow.

Favored Weapon: Scythe
    hmm, the only question i have is the holy symbol, then again i don't know what i would give myself as a holy symbol.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

A black staff laid over a green eight pointed start inscribed in a circle? You know, just based on your avatar.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

A black staff laid over a green eight pointed start inscribed in a circle? You know, just based on your avatar.
    That's what I was going to suggest, if not just a preferably green octogram (8 pointed star).

Current Projects:

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

It turns out taking a class in Digital Design and Media Production can teach you how to make symbols that look cool, even if you absolutely hate the teacher for being a control freak that assumed everyone in their class was completely ignorant of computers
    Show

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

Interesting, I just made what i thought would be a cool teleportation circle in the background. As a bit of trivia on my symbol there, if you follow the star starting at the top it spells teleport in a special font.

Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGirl

Glad to see that this page has slightly lower concentrations of .gifs than the last.

Oh noes. *premonition regarding the next post*
    In my dreams, I am currently a druid 20/wizard 10/arcane hierophant 10/warshaper 5. Actually, after giving birth to a galaxy by splitting a black hole, level is no longer relevant.

Extended Sigbox

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    I've never been able to put my finger on how to describe you Phelix, but I think I have an idea now.

You're Tippy's fluffy cousin...

18. - Top - End - #198
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Phelix-Mu View Post
    Glad to see that this page has slightly lower concentrations of .gifs than the last.

Oh noes. *premonition regarding the next post*
    Way to jinx it... That's like saying "surely this day couldn't get any worse" right before it starts raining when you're halfway between the office and your car. Oh, and you left the windows down. And your cell phone on the seat. And your dog is still outside.
    Regardless of what happened, I welcome WeaselGuy's Weasel into our little community.
    My Extended Sig!

Weaselguy's Index of Handbooks and Guides (3.x Ed)

19. - Top - End - #199
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

if anyone considers me a regular, I'd love to be stat-ed up. Probably lurk without posting to much for most people to consider me a regular, but you never know.
    Long-form Sig

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselGuy View Post
    Way to jinx it... That's like saying "surely this day couldn't get any worse" right before it starts raining when you're halfway between the office and your car. Oh, and you left the windows down. And your cell phone on the seat. And your dog is still outside.
    Don't worry, I won't respond with a gif.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't worry, I won't respond with a gif.
    But I will!
    Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, here's the Greater Deity of the Pantheon of War.

Spoiler: Gareth, Harbinger of War
    Show
    His origins are a mystery, his ways shrouded in the unknown, but a few things are certain about this force. Only the first of these is the unbelievably broad spheres of influence he calls his own. He is the leader of the Pantheon of War, but also claims Vampires, Half-breeds, and indeed any who label themselves a perfectionist under his scope. It is said that he is the cause of the various disparate races of the world being able to intermingle and produce viable offspring.

He appears as a tall humanoid, cloaked in green. When his hood is down, his race is indeterminate, seeming to be a blend of everything living.

Dogma
    Each and every kind of being in the multiverse has a power all their own, and all can contribute to the greater whole. Only by bringing out the best in oneself and passing it on to merge with the strength of other can true perfection eventually be reached. Finally, of all the forces in existence, stupidity and prejudice need to be fought hardest, for they are more destructive than any beast.

Clergy and Temples
    Lord Gareth's temples and clergy can take nearly any form, usually abiding by local custom at least superficially. They are often nearby but slightly set apart from major cities, close enough to be easily reached but far enough to hold themselves distinct. They are always open to all, save only those who give the clergy there cause to permanently eject them. Considering how rare this is and how strong an offense it takes, those ejected usually don't survive the experience.

His clergy also come in all forms, and rotate frequently in order to gain experience from as many disparate peoples and ways of life as possible. All are focused on the twin goals of perfection of self and integration of all into one.

Lord Gareth
    Lord of the Divided, The Unstoppable, Green Harbinger of War
    Greater Deity
    Symbol: A hexagon, inside of which are three hands (one scaly, one furred, and one human) holding a sphere.
    Home Plane:Unknown
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Portfolio: Perfectionists, Half-breeds, Initiators, and Vampires
    Worshipers: Nearly anyone, but especially those within his portfolio.
    Cleric Alignments: LG, LN, N, LE
    Domains: Law, Nobility, Cooperation, Undead, War
    Favored Weapon: Greatsword

Pantheon: Pantheon of War
    Relationships: Gareth is the leader of the Pantheon of War, and also holds extremely close ties to the Akasha pantheon. He dislikes xenophobes, and reacts poorly to deities who would isolate their followers from the world.
    Last edited by PsyBomb; 2015-04-08 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Why does it say his Pantheon is "Evil" at the bottom? Are you trying to Doomblade Erobos?
    But I will!

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

Why does it say his Pantheon is "Evil" at the bottom? Are you trying to Doomblade Erobos?

Copy-paste error, the format came from my version of Red Fell. Fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

25. - Top - End - #205
    Barbarian in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Permission Grant: Thealtruistorc.
    Dark Green, the color of Chaotic Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Altruistorc is leaving me deeply disturbed and intrigued at the same time...

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

You expect a simple bullet to do me in?
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Firbolg in the Playground

You expect a simple bullet to do me in?
    Oh dear... the fall of this thread has begun.

Also, the big LG is back.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-04-13 at 09:03 AM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

28. - Top - End - #208
    Banned

Guys, this page is actually starting to get hard to load. Can we get back to the point.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Firbolg in the Playground

Snowbluff! You've let the OP fall into decay! What do you have to say for yourself?

Loyal Paladin
    Palladian
    Elric
    Malevolus
    Snowbluff
    Fel
    Red Fel
    Red
    Eggynack
    Zaydos
    Kellbyb
    Keledrath
    Paladin-Sensei
    WeaselGuy
    Blaec Hawk
    Saibon
    Izfort
    Knee'oh Fee-Nix
    Gareth
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    I am unloved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.