New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 46 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Civiron's Realm

All gods have a realm. Well. Okay. Most gods have a realm. A place where their followers go after they (the followers) die, or a place that brave mortals can sometimes accidentally teleport into. Some of them are definitely not nice though . . .
    But none of that matters! What matters is that this particular realm belongs to Civvy: the overly enthusiastic, bubbly, pink, and ever-so-lovable Goddess of Hope!

This is the place where her followers go after they meet their unfortunate end, and where she's been debating opening up to let some other people not affiliated with her come and visit. Visiting seems to have won out, and her realm is open now! And it has all the things you could ever want!

It has a flower garden that stretches on literally for infinity (though don't worry, as soon as you want out, backtracking a bit always gets you right back to the entrance). It's full of all kinds of flowers! As long as those flowers are either pink, white, orange, lavender, more pink, a sort of specific shade of light red, or some yellows. It's also full of cherry trees that are always in bloom -- because of course it is, and of course they are --, except for the weekends. During the weekends, the petals all fall from the cherry trees, leading to that wonderful time of the year when everything is just kind of coated in pink petals, from the walkways to the rivers. Speaking of water though, the garden also has all of those wonderful mossy stepping stones in gurgling creeks scattered throughout it, because Civvy adores gurgling creeks. There are also plenty of paths, and lots of benches.

Aside from that, there a town (thematically, fairly similar to this picture). The town is nice, it's quiet, the streets are all smooth cobblestone, and there's always that wonderful, happy smell of
    There's a beach. A forest (with a spooooky clearing). Mountains to the north with a castle.

There's even a map! (It was done in paint, but she's very proud of it, so shhhh)
    Spoiler: Map
    Show

There are rumors around, however, of strange things in the woods. Like, talk of sinuous, predatory shapes in the woods, slinking around, just out of eyesight. Of terrifying things in the clearing in the woods, and of the haunted house building itself in that area. Explore only if you dare . . .

There are also a few other rules. Due to this being Civvy's realm, she does know who is visiting, roughly where they are -- but tries to protect their privacy and not pry --, and will not condone violence. Violence is not strictly forbidden, because she believes in free choice, but it is heavily not encouraged, and will have consequences. Also, due to the nature of her realm and that things aren't dying, there isn't any sort of ambient negative energy to keep standard undead 'alive' and going. As such, any undead visitors who require negative energy would need to bring some sort of negative energy battery with them.

~-~-~-~

Civvy, for her part, is pacing around with a clipboard, verifying a collection of ticked off boxes.
    Town all cleaned? Check.
    Leaves all brushed up in the woods? Check.
    Flowers watered? Check.
    Pupper on drawbridge? Check.
    Open Portal? Not checked yet.

"Well. I guess that's it." She looks up at the large portal into her realm, and chews at her lower lip one last time. Does she reaaally want to do that?

Yeah. Yeah she does. With a snap of her fingers, the portal jumps to life, ready and open for visitors! She tosses the clipboard aside -- it vanishes into a poof of pink smoke --, and sits down on a nearby bench, waiting to see exactly what's going to happen.
    Last edited by Mee; 2017-03-30 at 01:17 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

[Portal]

Not two minutes after the portal has opened, a bright blue off-road pickup truck comes racing through with well over 100km/h, blasting country music through its open windows. The driver pretty much looks like this and sticks his arm out the window to fire his shotgun into the sky while yelling "Hope realm here I come!" at the top of his lungs. He races straight past Civvy and makes a sharp turn right, taking the road to Adorable Little Town. At least he would, if some of Civvy's deceased followers weren't strolling along on the road. The truck brakes hard, the drivers head almost smashes against the steering wheel and at least 17 empty cans of cheap beer fall from the passenger seat into the foot space. Oh boy, if only he could swear without everything being bleeped out due to forum rules.
    It is Dale, the guy who almost maxed out his redneck skill.
    ((And also the most unfitting for this dimension player character I have. He's certainly good at angering other PCs, but hopefully not heir players as well.))
    Last edited by Cola; 2017-03-30 at 08:20 AM.
    Nexus characters-----Disclaimer: IC opinions and knowledge does not reflect OOC opinions and knowledge.-----I always appreciate feedback. Especially if you think I'm doing something wrong.

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    [Portal]

Not two minutes after the portal has opened, a bright blue off-road pickup truck comes racing through with well over 100km/h, blasting country music through its open windows. The driver pretty much looks like this and sticks his arm out the window to fire his shotgun into the sky while yelling "Hope realm here I come!" at the top of his lungs. He races straight past Civvy and makes a sharp turn right, taking the road to Adorable Little Town. At least he would, if some of Civvy's deceased followers weren't strolling along on the road. The truck brakes hard, the drivers head almost smashes against the steering wheel and at least 17 empty cans of cheap beer fall from the passenger seat into the foot space. Oh boy, if only he could swear without everything being bleeped out due to forum rules.
    It is Dale, the guy who almost maxed out his redneck skill.
    ((And also the most unfitting for this dimension player character I have. He's certainly good at angering other PCs, but hopefully not heir players as well.))
    [Portal]

Well. Or he would zip right past Civvy, except that she's standing right there, and really doesn't want her followers getting hit by a truck going far too fast.
    "PURPLE RAIN!"
    "Civvy, you have to know by now that I'm not a Stan-"
    "ZA WARUDO!" Civvy even manages to bend backwards a bit, hands held out at either side, and eyes kind of crazy-like.

By the time the sound effect clears, Dale's truck, unless it's super magical, should be neatly stopped well before it was anywhere near hitting any of the people, and gently enough that the can's shouldn't even be disturbed.

Civvy clears her throat as she approaches the truck, Purple Rain vanishing back to the Roost from whence she was stolen borrowed.
    "Soooooo." She says, getting closer to the truck, though she has no idea where to go from there. "Um. Welcome."
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

A brown coated bat pony(which you can see how he is looking like by looking at my avatar, yelled:"I DONT NEED A VACATION!!!" Then with a grumble, he has entered the portal.

He looked at the track, and facehoofed. "This isn't the realm of hope. Is it?" the bat pony groanes.

"Typical. How typical" he grumbled.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    A brown coated bat pony(which you can see how he is looking like by looking at my avatar, yelled:"I DONT NEED A VACATION!!!" Then with a grumble, he has entered the portal.

He looked at the track, and facehoofed. "This isn't the realm of hope. Is it?" the bat pony groanes.

"Typical. How typical" he grumbled.
    Entrance, Presumably Later

"E-excuse me?" Civvy asks, confused. It should also be noted that she is in full regalia. "Is that . . . bad? How is it typical?"
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

The bat pony blinked.
    "Well, things always go wrong for me. And my wife sent me to the Realm of Hope "to relax". But I went to the wrong realm. This how ALWAYS things go for me." he grumbled.

"I bet you are the vampire queen, or something. Right?"

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #7

The bat pony blinked.
    "Well, things always go wrong for me. And my wife sent me to the Realm of Hope "to relax". But I went to the wrong realm. This how ALWAYS things go for me." he grumbled.

"I bet you are the vampire queen, or something. Right?"
    "I see. Well. I can assure you that this is my realm. And as I am the goddess of hope, that would make it the realm of hope. I suppose.

You know what. Sure. I like that title. I am now officially Vampire Queen. Purple Rain will agree with you."
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

The pony looked surprised.
    "Really? So I have gotten to where I am supposed to, without any issue?" he blinked.

"That new. And scary."

He face hoofed again. [COLOR="#800000"]"How terribe. Now I have turned the goddess of hope, evil. My wife will never forgive me..."[/COLOR
    he grumbled.
    "Do I even want to know, who is this "Purple Rain?"]

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #9

The pony looked surprised.
    "Really? So I have gotten to where I am supposed to, without any issue?" he blinked.

"That new. And scary."

He face hoofed again. "How terribe. Now I have turned the goddess of hope, evil. My wife will never forgive me..."
    he grumbled.
    "Do I even want to know, who is this "Purple Rain?"
    "Yyyyup. Yes you have."

And then Civvy nods one more time. "Indeed you have." She snaps her fingers, and all the whites in her dress instantly replace with an incredibly deep black, and the bright pinks replace with much darker (but not dark enough to be red) versions. "I doubt that she will. Congratulations. You've turned a god evil by asking a single question.

I don't know. Do you want to know who Purple Rain is? She's my Stand!"

Civvy, sweetie, Naku isn't a stand . . .
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Strangely, Deepwood isn't looked surprised. But it's still was annoying.
    "At least, that explain, how I have gotten here, so easily." He grumbled.

"Purple Rain is your what?"

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #11

Strangely, Deepwood isn't looked surprised. But it's still was annoying.
    "At least, that explain, how I have gotten here, so easily." He grumbled.

"Purple Rain is your what?"
    "She's a Stand. A Stand is like . . . it's . . . it's a thing. That some people can summon. Usually for fighting other Stands. And usually they all have some sort of trademark skill or ability. And they're aaaall different.
    And Purple Rain is mine."
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. I see. Sound terrible."
    akward silence*

"Aren't you supposed to devour my soul or something?"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #13

"Oh. I see. Sound terrible."
    akward silence*

"Aren't you supposed to devour my soul or something?"
    "Nnnno. Nope. Why would I be doing that?" Civvy asks, blinking confusedly.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Nnnno. Nope. Why would I be doing that?" Civvy asks, blinking confusedly.
    "Because, you have turned evil and all that...?" Deepwod has explained akwardly.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-03-30 at 06:07 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #15

"Because, you have turned evil and all that...?" Deepwod has explained akwardly.
    "Oh. OH! Nooo. Nonono. That was, like, pure sarcasm." She snaps her fingers again, and all her colors are back to normal. "No, you're welcome to come in, walk around, check out the place, whatever.
    I'm not here to eat souls at all."
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood blushed, face hoofing
    "Ah."
    akward silence. "Maybe my wife right and I am too paranoid..' he sighed.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #17

Deepwood blushed, face hoofing
    "Ah."
    akward silence. "Maybe my wife right and I am too paranoid..' he sighed.
    "Oh, y-you're fine! I shouldn't have been so sarcastic.

So. Um. Is there anywhere you would like to go see? Or should I just let you loose, and you can find your own way? I don't reaaally think it's possible to get lost, so don't worry about that at all."
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, y-you're fine! I shouldn't have been so sarcastic.

So. Um. Is there anywhere you would like to go see? Or should I just let you loose, and you can find your own way? I don't reaaally think it's possible to get lost, so don't worry about that at all."
    "Ehh.. I don't know. After I have tied the mailpony at our dungeon, my wife said that my job "cracking me, and turned me into a complete paranoid." he scrathed behind his head.

He smirked.
    "It's impossible to get lost here? Challenge accepted."

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #19

"Ehh.. I don't know. After I have tied the mailpony at our dungeon, my wife said that my job "cracking me, and turned me into a complete paranoid." he scrathed behind his head.

He smirked.
    "It's impossible to get lost here? Challenge accepted."
    "I . . . I see." Civvy replies, eyes widening slightly, and trying very hard to remain nonplussed. "What is your job?"

"Well all right. Here's a map," she says, handing him a copy of the map from the very first post. "And good luck! I'll be here. Or just a request away if you need me for anything."
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

|Thanks." Deepwood grumbled, grabbing the map.
    "I am a ranger of the Lunar Guard Of Princess Luna." he has answered her.
    "locating and capturing monsters, ghosts, squirrels and other horrors is basically what I do.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #21

|Thanks." Deepwood grumbled, grabbing the map.
    "I am a ranger of the Lunar Guard Of Princess Luna." he has answered her.
    "locating and capturing monsters, ghosts, squirrels and other horrors is basically what I do.
    "I can definitely see how that could be stressful. But no worries here! No horrors or bad things here." Well except maybe the woods but shhhh.
    "So feel free to go, relax, wander around."
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood sighed.
    "I.. guess, I'll try relax.' he pausing, and forced a smile.
    "You know what? Please.. could you keep my weapons while I am here?"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23

Deepwood sighed.
    "I.. guess, I'll try relax.' he pausing, and forced a smile.
    "You know what? Please.. could you keep my weapons while I am here?"
    "I absolutely can. But if it would make you feel safer, you are welcome to keep them.
    But I can absolutely hold onto them if you would like."
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood looked conflicted.
    He sighed.
    "I think, that why my wife have sent me here. So..." he hoofed over his bow, arrows and few bear traps

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #25

Deepwood looked conflicted.
    He sighed.
    "I think, that why my wife have sent me here. So..." he hoofed over his bow, arrows and few bear traps
    "Alllll right. I will keep them safe.

Where are you thinking of going first?"
    Civvy asks, taking the bow, arrows, and traps. Though she does frown fairly heavily at the bear traps. She just really doesn't like bear traps.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm..." Deepwood looked at the map.
    |The lake sound like a place, that could be not that bad... unless you a kraken in there?

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #27

"Hmm..." Deepwood looked at the map.
    |The lake sound like a place, that could be not that bad... unless you a kraken in there?
    "Mmmmmnope. Just some regular fish. Nothing larger than about you."
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm.. squirrels are scary, even if they are smaller than me. But I'll take the chance.' Deepood grumbled, and flew there taking a look over the view of the Realm Of Hope- he couldn't help but being impressed.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #29

"Hmm.. squirrels are scary, even if they are smaller than me. But I'll take the chance.' Deepood grumbled, and flew there taking a look over the view of the Realm Of Hope- he couldn't help but being impressed.
    Civvy waves as he leaves!

The realm truly is wonderful, calm, relaxed, and the lake itself is full of pure, clean water that reflects the sun happily.
    Depending on how high he flies though, he might start catching glimpses into the forest. The forest also seems pretty happy and chill, except that there's a clearing -- from the map, it's the 'spooky clearing' --, where there's just no light. It's just pure darkness from the tips of the trees down.
    Last edited by Mee; 2017-03-30 at 09:04 PM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

[Portal]

Well. Or he would zip right past Civvy, except that she's standing right there, and really doesn't want her followers getting hit by a truck going far too fast.
    "PURPLE RAIN!"
    "Civvy, you have to know by now that I'm not a Stan-"
    "ZA WARUDO!" Civvy even manages to bend backwards a bit, hands held out at either side, and eyes kind of crazy-like.

By the time the sound effect clears, Dale's truck, unless it's super magical, should be neatly stopped well before it was anywhere near hitting any of the people, and gently enough that the can's shouldn't even be disturbed.

Civvy clears her throat as she approaches the truck, Purple Rain vanishing back to the Roost from whence she was stolen borrowed.
    "Soooooo." She says, getting closer to the truck, though she has no idea where to go from there. "Um. Welcome."
    [Portal]

The heck was that? Time manipulation? An arcane spell in an unknown language? Ghostly creatures wearing pink kimonos appearing for a split second? Whatever.
    Dale leans out the window towards Civvy, sees her full regalia and immediately has to wonder whether he's actually meeting a goddess face to face right now.
    "Ay buddy, ya the boss here? I done saw ya ad on the innernet some one hour ago an' came racing over here from all far Outside to be one of the first to enter in here. I even traveled by cargo teleporter to cover most of the way." And also ran over a dog because he couldn't be bothered to brake for animals, as evidenced by the small red splashes on the font bumper. But better not tell Civvy about that one.
    "So, this be some kind of heaven, ain't it? There some good food an' booze an' smokin hot angels an' treasure in here?"

((Oh boy, I still gotta get the hang of some good redneck speech pattern for Dale.))
    Last edited by Cola; 2017-03-31 at 08:41 AM.
    Nexus characters-----Disclaimer: IC opinions and knowledge does not reflect OOC opinions and knowledge.-----I always appreciate feedback. Especially if you think I'm doing something wrong.