1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Sabertooth vs team Star Wars

Victor Creed aka Sabretooth

vs

The original Death Star

The incomplete Death Star from Return of the Jedi

Starkiller base from the sequel trilogy

Victor is bored, so he decided to get some exercise in a form of a warm up challenge. He gets teleported on a barren planet with nothing he can use to get off the planet and no weapons he can use.
    EDIT: It's regular Sabretooth and not Victor when he got his temporary adamantium or anything like that.

The original Death Star is about the distance it was from Jedah. While the incomplete Death Star is about the distance it was from Endor. Starkiller base about the distance from Earth to Mars. It will take 5 minutes for the original Death Star to powerup every shot. It will take incomplete Death Star to only 2 minutes to powerup every shot, but only has one reactor, so the firepower is similar to the one on Jedah and Scarif. While it will take Scarkiller base 20 minutes to powerup every shot and it’s next to a super giant star where it can recharge as much times as it wants. All shots are planned to be at full power.

While this is happening, fleets of hundreds of various star fighters have been deployed from each Death Star ready to engage Ben. Starkiller base has hundresd of thousands star fighters.

Inside the original Death Star besides all the typical personel is Palpatine at his Rise of Skywalker levels, Darth Vader (your choice of Force Unleashed games levels or canon Disney levels) and Darth Maul at full power (because that’s who Lucas wanted to be the main villain of his sequel trilogy).

Meanwhile Starkiller and Yoda are inside the incomplete Death Star.

Starkiller base has the sequel First Order cast and the entire Jedi temple.

EDIT change: Also now every star destroyer is equipped with the planet destroying cannons from Rise of Skywalker.

Victory until everyone on one side is dead. Which side comes out on top?
    Last edited by observer guy; 2021-07-10 at 09:38 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Sabertooth vs team Star Wars

What's the point of this? Sabretooth is trapped on the planet, right? He dies when it gets blown up.
    Tali avatar by the talented Thormag.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Sholos View Post
    What's the point of this?
    Between this and the other thread, I'm guessing OP was just extremely bored.

Sabretooth is trapped on the planet, right? He dies when it gets blown up.
    Yeah, not sure why Sabretooth was chosen for these. He's like the least relevant other-media-presence character one could bring into the SW universe. Hard-to-kill guy with claws can kill all the stormtroopers he wants to while the actual plot moves around him completely oblivious to his presence.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Willie the Duck View Post
    Between this and the other thread, I'm guessing OP was just extremely bored.

Yeah, not sure why Sabretooth was chosen for these. He's like the least relevant other-media-presence character one could bring into the SW universe. Hard-to-kill guy with claws can kill all the stormtroopers he wants to while the actual plot moves around him completely oblivious to his presence.
    Would you prefer Juggernaut?
    Also hard to kill, but usually very relevant.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_II View Post
    Would you prefer Juggernaut?
    Also hard to kill, but usually very relevant.
    I assure you, I have no preference. Regardless, Juggernaut would not change the situation. Either one of them can do a huge amount of damage to individual people or potentially structure which happen to be conveniently located in places to which they can walk or run. Meanwhile, the business of actually resolving who 'wins' the scenario takes place overhead.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Juggernaut can actually 'run' in space. Assuming he doesn't get thrown so far by the planet exploding that everyone leaves before he gets back, he would eventually manage to kill everyone involved, including the various Death Stars if need be. He's the avatar for Marvel's personification of destruction (Cyttorak, if anyone cares), with personal power on a level that leaves him utterly untouchable by anything the Star Wars universe could throw at him. His only limitation is getting around.

Sabretooth would just die, either when the planet blew up, or, if he's on one of the stupid 'Wolverine can survive vaporization' power levels that he occasionally hits, when he suffocated in outer space.

A few X-Men villains would absolutely wreck shop- Magneto can reach orbit in a matter of seconds, and, well, Death Stars are made of metal. Cue one Death Star being beaten to death with the other Death Star (and okay, that's a bit beyond what Magneto's been shown to be able to do; he could still shred them fairly thoroughly, it'd just take a little longer).

Shadow King and Cassandra Nova are disembodied beings of telepathic energy. Few moments of mind-reading and then mind-control, and both Death Stars self-destruct.

Mojo, assuming he had his usual crew with him (Spiral, Majordomo, etc.), would be producing 'Real Housewives of Coruscant' within about a week. Not sure that the Death Stars would technically be 'destroyed', but being enslaved by an extradimensional madman to produce reality TV programs is probably close enough to death to count for our purposes.

And of course, the ones on the extreme upper end of the power scale, like Proteus (maybe?), Mad Jim Jaspers, and Dark Phoenix, could annihilate the entire solar system with a passing thought, so... yeah.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Colossus in the Playground

Magneto at the height of his power is compared in strength to the unbound Phoenix Force and has sensed and manipulated metallic objects from literal lightyears away, indicating that his powers are transmitting information at significantly FTL speeds.

If we assume peak Magneto, he probably could use one Death Start to smash the other, assuming that they're made mostly of steel, mickle, or other ferromagnetic substances.

But as for the original question...

victor is surprisingly good with computers in the comics. If he has some way of physically getting to one of the Death Stars and getting into their control room, he might stand a chance, but otherwise, he's dead.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #8

Quote Originally Posted by Willie the Duck View Post
    I assure you, I have no preference. Regardless, Juggernaut would not change the situation. Either one of them can do a huge amount of damage to individual people or potentially structure which happen to be conveniently located in places to which they can walk or run. Meanwhile, the business of actually resolving who 'wins' the scenario takes place overhead.
    That's the spirit. The moment Victor touches down, he'll end all life on those space stations the like how he normally ends all life on planets. Then he'll tear the space stations to pieces smaller than what blowing up the reactors can achieve. Just a matter of when.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    victor is surprisingly good with computers in the comics. If he has some way of physically getting to one of the Death Stars and getting into their control room, he might stand a chance, but otherwise, he's dead.
    So Victor is a technopath and/or Reed Richards? So between Victor's physical powers and his technopath/Reed Richards level skills, seems like he has the victor in the bag. Damn guess I should've thrown in the Star Trek universe in this battle too with the SW folks since Victor's already taking on all the main characters from the SW universe.

9. - Top - End - #9

Not a technopath, not a supergenius, just... surprisingly good at computers. It doesn't come up very often.

But he lives in a world where "good at computers" means "good at anything that could cont as a computer." The fact that you've never encountered this OC before is irrrelevant.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #10

Not a technopath, not a supergenius, just... surprisingly good at computers. It doesn't come up very often.

But he lives in a world where "good at computers" means "good at anything that could cont as a computer." The fact that you've never encountered this OC before is irrrelevant.
    What does OC stand for? Also how is it irrelevant? Being able to manipulate the enemy technology against them is useful in this fight. Actually maybe I should have the SW universe combine with a magical universe to beat Victor... then I'll probably find out he's a master mage too.

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by TeChameleon View Post
    if he's on one of the stupid 'Wolverine can survive vaporization' power levels that he occasionally hits, when he suffocated in outer space.
    So Victor can recover from even having every molecule in his body disintegrated. Damn how does he ever lose a fight without having the entire universe vaporized into white nothingness?

Oh what am I saying? Sabretooth will probably recover from that too.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by observer guy View Post
    So Victor can recover from even having every molecule in his body disintegrated. Damn how does he ever lose a fight without having the entire universe vaporized into white nothingness?

Oh what am I saying? Sabretooth will probably recover from that too.
    Uh, no, he can't. And how are you assuming Sabretooth even gets to one of the stations in the first place?
    Tali avatar by the talented Thormag.

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by Sholos View Post
    Uh, no, he can't. And how are you assuming Sabretooth even gets to one of the stations in the first place?
    At the rate Sabretooth is hitting a new super saiyan form here, he'll probably just jump on either Death Stars at this point if he doesn't have a new power do it for him, wipe out the billions of people on them to add to his planet killer reputation then shred the space stations to pieces then take it from there.

Even with giving every Star Destroyer their planet blowing up cannons from Rise of Skywalker and every main force user at the peak of their powers, how do they even hurt Sabretooth? He's apparently completely immune from vaporization, can fully heal in nanoseconds from a single molecule and nothing short of vaporizing the entire universe into white nothingness can ever beat this guy... and that probably still won't be enough to beat him.
    Last edited by observer guy; 2021-06-18 at 06:20 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

At the rate Sabretooth is hitting a new super saiyan form here, he'll probably just ...
    {Scrubbed}
    Last edited by truemane; 2021-06-18 at 07:41 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sensing the unbridled potential in Sabretooth's biological profile, along with the fact that he is a clone of a clone of a clone... n times because all the Marauders are nth generation clones created by Mr Sinister, The ever calculating Emperor decides to waste not, want not. He orders the other death star and starkiller base to stand down and aims his unfinished deathstar at a point a few hundred miles from Sabretooth.

When the shockwave of the Jedah-like blast washes over him, Sabretooth is still trying to figure out where he is and how he got here.

Later, radiation-proofed imperial troopers locate the blistered and beaten body of Sabretooth among the ruin just where the Emperor said he would be. Already his body is reknitting itself and reconstituting. They put him in a isolation freeze cell and bring him to his new master.

The Emperor takes him to his cloner lab and dissects him, learns how he ticks and incorporates his healing factor and x-genes into his next generation self-clones becoming a physical specimen capable of harnessing the enormous power of the darkside without it breaking down his physical body.

he smiles as he watches his final clone from heal the scarring caused long ago by Mace Windu. Watches it grow younger and stronger. Him as his physical prime. Better even.

The new, better emperor is born.

As for Sabretooth, after breaking through the mental blocks that are there from years of battling Charlie X, the Emperor brainwashes him and turns him into a new tool. Surprisingly easy, given Sinister's predisposing his clones into being servile lackeys. Waste not, want not. Injecting midiclorians into his genetic structure interacts in interesting ways with the x-gene.

The corruption of Creel into Cruel seems obvious.

Darth Cruel, the emperor's newest apprentice, is born.
    Last edited by Wintermoot; 2021-06-18 at 10:24 AM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

At the rate Sabretooth is hitting a new super saiyan form here
    Do you have some baggage with the character of Sabretooth? It seems like you've got something that you're trying to work through here.

I also get the impression that I've walked in part way through some sort of complex Sabretooth saga, and this is meant to be a Socratic style object lesson rather than a topic for discussion in itself. Maybe I'm off base in that. I think for the most part other people are just trying to gamely play devils advocate to try and have some fun discussion. You seem very much more invested, and quite acerbic to even the concept of people trying to come up with silly solutions to an impossible dilemma.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground

-two minutes after arrival-

Victor Creed stood, staring defiantly into the sky. Two "moons" above, one hazy on the edges and a ceaseless stream of starships appearing like stars in the sky.

He smirked and flexed his claws. Soon now.

He saw the flash of light from the one moon, the incomplete one, and a crimson band of energy lashed down. The horizon exploded and a massive dome of energy flashed up. The resultant flash of brilliance burned away his corneas. He didn't even flinch. As they grew back he felt the earth shake under him. A huge hurricane gust of wind flattened him even as his vision cleared and he saw the wave of death.

He smiled even as his body was demolished by the shockwave.

-some hours later-

Victor Creed awoke. He smelled machine oil and metal around him. He heard the shuffling of bodies.

Good. Exactly as he planned.

He twitched his muscles. He was tied to a gurney. He opened his eyes. He was in some kind of medical lab aboard one of the space stations. He knew they would bring him here after finding his still living body floating in the debris of the now destroyed planet. He was an enigma to them. Something that they would feel compelled to salvage and study.

His body was mostly knitted back together, the damage remaining was largely cosmetic. He popped his claws and sliced through the restraints.

The medical droid went first. The rest of the technicians soon followed.

-- shortly after --

The technician in the pit in charge of the main cannon was diligently working his board, making sure the cannon was ready in two minutes notice. He felt the officer show up behind him, but tried not to show nervousness. But then he froze as he felt the two inch long claws slide into the back of his neck on either side of his spine. He couldn't scream, couldn't move with the claws pressed on his spinal nerve.

The "officer" leaned in close and smiled, whispering in his ear.

"You are gonna aim this thing at the other space station. They take four minutes to fire right? And this one only takes two. Then. After that, you are going to recharge it and aim at the planet over there by the sun. Or else I'm going to squeeze, just a little bit harder."

He felt the claws bite in a fraction of an inch. Any more and he would be crippled at best, dead at worst. He'd never been so scared in his life. He managed to look around with the corner of his eyes. Every other technician in the pit was dead. Slaughtered quietly and efficiently without him even noticing. How was that possible?

Reluctantly he began activating the cannon....
    Last edited by Wintermoot; 2021-06-18 at 04:58 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Do you have some baggage with the character of Sabretooth? It seems like you've got something that you're trying to work through here.

I also get the impression that I've walked in part way through some sort of complex Sabretooth saga, and this is meant to be a Socratic style object lesson rather than a topic for discussion in itself. Maybe I'm off base in that. I think for the most part other people are just trying to gamely play devils advocate to try and have some fun discussion. You seem very much more invested, and quite acerbic to even the concept of people trying to come up with silly solutions to an impossible dilemma.
    Don't look at me, I'm not the one claiming Sabretooth can do all these things. Though it does appear I made this match too easy for Victor.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't look at me, I'm not the one claiming Sabretooth can do all these things. Though it does appear I made this match too easy for Victor.
    This is disingenuous, and obviously so. I'd appreciate it if you just came out with your thesis instead of pawing around the edges. I've never talked to you before. I don't know the context here.

Say what you want to say directly. It's much less confusing.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

This. You are so far the only person who thinks Sabertooth can win by any means other than sitting around and waiting till his opponents die of old age. You're very clearly invested in his power, and completely confusing everyone else involved in the process.

21. - Top - End - #21

Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    This is disingenuous, and obviously so. I'd appreciate it if you just came out with your thesis instead of pawing around the edges. I've never talked to you before. I don't know the context here.

Say what you want to say directly. It's much less confusing.
    But I'm not making these claims about Sabretooth though.

If you want more insight to my mind, we can take the conversation over in PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

WTF is this? Sabretooth is the biggest loser of X-Men villains. He can't do anything except get stabbed and not die from it. He's like Wolverine except he sucks at it. He can't do anything in space.

What is he supposed to do against the Death Star? Growl at it? He's only around because Wolverine needs someone to beat up from time to time.
    "Nothing you can't spell will ever work." - Will Rogers

Watch me draw and swear at video games.

23. - Top - End - #23

Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    WTF is this? Sabretooth is the biggest loser of X-Men villains. He can't do anything except get stabbed and not die from it. He's like Wolverine except he sucks at it. He can't do anything in space.

What is he supposed to do against the Death Star? Growl at it? He's only around because Wolverine needs someone to beat up from time to time.
    This is objectively false.

Sabretooth's powers and natural abilities exceed Wolverine's in every capacity, to the point that Logan could not defeat Sabretooth in a fair fight until the late 90s, well over a decade after their introduction.

And the only reason Logan was eventually able to win is that Victor is a berserker while Logan is a martial artist: Logan keeps his rage bottled up and uses his instincts as a guide, while Victor embraces violence and bloodshed and relies on his instincts. Logan improves as a fighter faster than Sabretooth is, and learns from combat, so he was eventually able to become a skilled enough fighter and perceptive enough about Sabretooth's weaknesses to win.

If Victor actually worked on getting better at fighting instead of killing for the sake of killing...

But that doesn't change the question, he loses this fight in 99.9999999999999% of probable outcomes.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Maybe in the comics, but I've watched the 90s cartoon and seen all the movies and Sabertooth is a chump every time. And every other villain is cooler than him.
    Last edited by KillianHawkeye; 2021-06-18 at 09:07 PM.
    "Nothing you can't spell will ever work." - Will Rogers

Watch me draw and swear at video games.

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    Just to point out, there is more to team Star Wars than merely one Death Star. Such as whole fleets and a crud ton of forces users and 2 things that have the title of 'Starkiller'.

This is objectively false.

Sabretooth's powers and natural abilities exceed Wolverine's in every capacity, to the point that Logan could not defeat Sabretooth in a fair fight until the late 90s, well over a decade after their introduction.

And the only reason Logan was eventually able to win is that Victor is a berserker while Logan is a martial artist: Logan keeps his rage bottled up and uses his instincts as a guide, while Victor embraces violence and bloodshed and relies on his instincts. Logan improves as a fighter faster than Sabretooth is, and learns from combat, so he was eventually able to become a skilled enough fighter and perceptive enough about Sabretooth's weaknesses to win.

If Victor actually worked on getting better at fighting instead of killing for the sake of killing...

But that doesn't change the question, he loses this fight in 99.9999999999999% of probable outcomes.
    And this is false.

Sabretooth wasn't even a mutant originally and was instead a animalistic character in the same vein as Rhino and Scorpion. Sabretooth didn't even fight the X-men until close to the 90s nor did he had a healing factor prior to becoming a mutant. Prior to that he was mainly a villain for New York base heroes mostly Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Misty Knight and Colleen Wing.

Wolverine can't beat Victor until the late 90s? I seen a comic where Logan killed Victor in the early 90s, think it was 1990. This was probably around the time he became a mutant since comic writers tend to give characters new powerset after they kill them and bring them back.

Also, no, the only advantage Victor ever had over Logan was size and strength. That's it. If Sabretooth is superior to Wolverine, then why is Logan the one with victories over characters like Ben Grimm Thing and occasionally injures characters like Thor, Gladiator and even Thanos. Sabretooth hasn't had any note worthy victories in the last 25 years and fighting Wolverine is often the highlight of his career these days whether he wins or lose, usually lose and the writers needing to come up some explanation how Victor is still alive like Logan killed a clone or something like that.

26. - Top - End - #26

1: While victor first apepared in an Iron Fist storyline, he was created by Chris Clairmont, who was writing X-Men at the time, who has confirmed that he was always intended to be Wolverine's evil counterpart. (He also intended sabretooth to be Logan's abusive father, but this was contradicted by later writers.)

2: I am doing research as we speak: As far as I can tell, the first story where Sabretooth was killed was 1: Published in 2007, 2: Was not actual Sabretooth but a defective clone that lacked human intelligence, and 3: Logan was using the Muramasa blade which negates healing factors and thus is not exactly a "fair fight."

I can also find references to Logan using a power nullifier to take away Sabretooth's powers, then kill him, and an incident to where Logan claims to have killed Sabretooth but it turns out he was mistaken,but no specific issues.

3: You are aware that major part of Logan's backstory is that every year on his birthday Sabretooth would track him down and beat Logan within an inch of his life simply to prove that he could, right?

4: Logan gets wins like that because he is explicitly one of the greatest martial artists in the Marvel universes, having mastered virtually every form of martial arts over his 130 years. Sabretooth is not.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

mad Re: Sabertooth vs team Star Wars

Sabretooth wasn't even a mutant originally and was instead a animalistic character in the same vein as Rhino and Scorpion. Sabretooth didn't even fight the X-men until close to the 90s nor did he had a healing factor prior to becoming a mutant. Prior to that he was mainly a villain for New York base heroes mostly Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Misty Knight and Colleen Wing.

Wolverine can't beat Victor until the late 90s? I seen a comic where Logan killed Victor in the early 90s, think it was 1990. This was probably around the time he became a mutant since comic writers tend to give characters new powerset after they kill them and bring them back.
    *Taps the sign*

[ the sign saying 1986 Mutant Massacre with Betsy Braddock in her super-model body from the UK ]

Anyway, Creeds rival and opposite is not Logan “The Wolverine”, no it is the woman who goes by names such as “Captain Britain” and “Psylocke”.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

28. - Top - End - #28
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Juggernaut MIGHT have a chance. He could, in theory, survive the explosion of the planet and, if lucky, get propelled as jetsam directly at the Death Star. Once he reaches the Death Star, he can rampage through it.

Until Darth Vader picks him up telekinetically and throws him out an airlock towards a star. Unless his farts are adequate thrust, he's then going to drift of a while...
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground

Juggernaut can, and has, run in space. I'm not sure how fast he is, so there's no real saying as to how well he'd be able to intercept any of the Death Stars if they started moving, but eh...

Also, if he can resist Jean Grey's telekinesis, I don't think Vader's going to be able to do much to him.

But the upper power tiers of superhero comics tend to get straight-up stupid, way past anything the Star Wars universe can muster, even when you factor in things like Death Stars or Starkiller Base. The Hulk alone could muster (borderline) Death Star firepower just by walking during his Worldbreaker phase

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by TeChameleon View Post
    Juggernaut can, and has, run in space. I'm not sure how fast he is, so there's no real saying as to how well he'd be able to intercept any of the Death Stars if they started moving, but eh...
    The Death Stars can travel between star systems. If Juggernaut can travel at FTL speeds, I certainly don't remember seeing it (and boy does it make those times when he's lumbering around trying to find his opponents all the more embarrassing). That was pretty much my point about the important things happening over his/Sabertooth's heads, unless the author decides to place him right where he needs to be, all the other scenario players just need to do is find another solar system to have the big, decisive events and he'll be stuck taking years to centuries just getting there. I think Glyphstones called it about his primary win condition being him sitting around and waiting till his opponents die of old age. That, or being in the perfect spot to effect the outcome (which would win, but that scenario just describes how Leia, Han, and Lando defeated the Death Star II without any powers).

Also, if he can resist Jean Grey's telekinesis, I don't think Vader's going to be able to do much to him.
    It would be interesting to see if his abilities also work against tractor beams. He would make a cool piece of ordinance to drag into one's enemies in a GalaxyQuest-like 'my ship is dragging mines' fashion.

But the upper power tiers of superhero comics tend to get straight-up stupid, way past anything the Star Wars universe can muster, even when you factor in things like Death Stars or Starkiller Base. The Hulk alone could muster (borderline) Death Star firepower just by walking during his Worldbreaker phase
    I mean, this is legitimately the counter to my point. Who-would-win fights with comic book characters in the mix quickly devolve into analogies to those fights in childhood that end in 'oh? Well, <my favorite thing> is infinity plus one!' 'yeah? Well, <my favorite thing> is infinity plus two!' Every Superman vs. Goku discussion ends with at least one person nominating the Hulk because 'depending on his rage, his strength has no upper limit!' If Juggernaut's run in space ability isn't fast enough to make him a contender, the writers will just change it so that it is.