New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lightbulb Calling OOTS Avatarists

Original post, for posterity:

Spoiler
    Show
    So, I'm sure you've all noticed that there's a new "Request an OOTS Avatar" thread. For those of you who haven't, yes, there is a new one. A number of forumers, including Roland, noted that the list of avatarists in the first post is horribly out of date, and has been since most of the populace can remember. It was suggested that perhaps a new list could be compiled, of avatarists both active and on leave.

One page later, the requests started. >.>

Anyway. I propose that such a new list is made, if nothing else because it irritates the crap out of me that I've never heard of 90% of the people in the opening post and half the links are broken.

So, my proposition is thus: those of you who take requests posts your status, requirements for requests, etc., and possibly mention those who have not come forth yet who occasionally do the same. This is completely voluntary; if you want to remain anonymous, go for it. This is simply so that the general public can be made aware of who is available, and to acknowledge those who have contributed to the excellent aesthetics of this forum.

This thread is a list of all avatarists since late 2010 (or at least most of them). Note that the list is organized from oldest to newest, so for more recent avatarists look near the bottom of each section.

Anyone who wants part of their entry changed, tell me, I might've made mistakes/misinterpreted some of the less structured entries. Or you might have just changed your mind.

Here's the list so far.

ACTIVE

Spoiler
    Show
    Dogmantra
    Portfolio: Only really pay attention to the first page - the rest is pretty old and not indicative of my (albeit rather lacking) skill.
    Prerequisites: Mostly just PM and nothing too much more complex than a humanoid or two. Also must be willing to wait a while. I procrastinate, y'see. Though if a request in the request thread really piques my interest, I'll do that.

Domochevsky
    Portfolio: deviantArt
    Prerequisites: Similar to Dogmantra, primarily per PM and with patience, due to procrastination and me being fairly new to the whole avataring thing. The more details provided the better.
    My style is not exactly OotS

AlterForm
    Portfolio: Interim portfolio. I'll look into doing something more elaborate/standardized if/when I get more requests done.
    Prerequisites: Reference material for anything and everything is appreciated. Pose preferences (with applicable reference image) are also appreciated.

Emperor Ing
    Portfolio: Well That was Unexpected
    Prerequisites: Private Message. Reference material is appreciated. No other prerequisites exist.

Phase
    Portfolio: Mah album.
    Prerequisites: Just gotta PM me and I'll see what I can do.
    Note: PUNCTUALITY IS NOT MY BEST FEATURE. THAT WOULD BE MY SCULPTED ABS. JUST FYI. Might be late on the avatar.

jokasti
    Portfolio: deviantART
    Prerequisites: I prefer interesting character designs. Must have been active for a while.

licoot
    Portfolio: None as such, but here is my photobucket
    Prerequisites: PM requests are mostly taken, but I may not have the time/ability for some requests, but if you are willing to wait i will do most requests
    Notes: I am more likely to do a more unique request, If I particually like it I might do it, but I probably won't have time to do your standard human fighter/elven wizard/half ork barbarian

Telasi
    Portfolio: Avvies (samples)
    Prerequisites: Interesting or not too much trouble. No post count required; I like making these for new members.

Terry576/Nick.
    Portfolio Photobucket, Avatars, And for my better style, Photobucket, Fancomic.
    Prerequisites OoTS style recommended, I like stuff to be not so vague that I'm confused, but not Wall O' Text specific.
    Notes I'll take most PM requests, and I lurk the Request thread for Requests I like, or if I'm feeling like I need to improve my Avataring.

fizzybobnewt
    portfolio: moo
    Prerequisites: a reference pic is useful, not required. So maybe that doesn't really count as a requisite...

ukuleleninja
    Portfolio: None given
    Prerequisites: just details i guess... i don't take 100% of my requests.

Gulaghar
    Portfolio: My OotS Avatars
    Prerequisites: A somewhat detailed description. I may request reference pics.

Zexion
    Portfolio: Evil: Not Worth It
    Prerequisites: A description including race, weaponry, clothing type, clothing color, eye color, and hair color & style (show an OOTS example, please).

Fay Graydon
    Portfolio: <Photobucket Album>
    Prerequisites: Private requests only (Via PM, Email, Etc...), The More descriptive the better (Shading optional), Reference pictures or In depth requests (Preferred but not required)
    Notes: I'm slowly Phasing out certain aspects of OotS art such as Hands, My hands are OotS style "fists" all the time, whether gripping something, being balled up or not. Also I don't draw OotS style goblins or other races to match the comic, but more to match certain reference pics (such as those in the Dungeon and Dragons handbooks)(May require Poking)

Dashwood
    Portfolio: Photobucket Album
    Prerequisites: Reference photo if you have one, and a reasonable request. I can't do small detail.
    Other Notes: Some things I try just don't end up good or right. I may turn down requests if I have trouble doing them.

GreenMuffin
    Prerequisites: I check the request thread daily for things that pique my interest. You can also PM me, but I get REALLY annoyed when I agree to do something spend a long time on it, I am told that someone else already did it.

Derjuin
    Portfolio: On Photobucket are some of my favorites - I sometimes deviate a bit from OotS style.
    Prerequisites and Notes: Reference material is awesome, so are descriptions. I can probably get by without one or the other. I work best when I am in the mood to make avatars or feel inspired to do a certain one.

azuyomi244
    Portfolio: My photobucket
    Prerequisites and Notes: Lots of details/reference pictures are appreciated but not necessary. The time it takes depends on how artistic I'm feeling, but I should be able to do them in less than a week.

Vrythas

Portfolio: Portfolio...also has several repeats.
    Prerequisites: I'll do any male avatar.
    Notes: I haven't checked the request thread in ages, and probably won't. if you want me to do something, PM me. If you want to see a preview of my style, check my sig.

Mindfreak586
    Portfolio: http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h347/mindfreak586/
    Prerequisites: If I have time
    Notes: My photobucket is an old one my brother used to use. Only pay attention to the OOTS style avatars.

Serphimera
    Portfolio: You can check out my Portfolio here. It’s small atm, so help me add to it!
    Prerequisites: PM your request. The more specific the better, otherwise I’ll just make up whatever strikes my fancy. And reference material always helps, of course.

Mauve Shirt
    Portfolio: Link
    Prerequisites: I'm active, but no one knows it because I rarely take requests. If I'm inspired I'll do a request. I take my sweet time, it might be a month's wait for your avatar if it's complicated.

Ceika
    Portfolio: My Avatars
    Prerequisites:
    Patience... and a little courtesy doesn't hurt either. I'll work off of reference pics or descriptions. If my muse takes over, you may get details you didn't expect or want. If you give me a vague description, that's all the more likely. Your choice though.
    Notes: Please give credit in your sig. I haven't been on the boards much (um... at all in the last... 10 months or so?), but I do check my PMs at least weekly.

TinyMushroom
    Portfolio:
    http://lugialegend.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Requisites: I prefer drawing humanoids.
    Notes: PM me if you want an avatar/banner/something. I'll do anything, as long as it's oots style.

AlfredAmeoba
    Portfolio: Link
    Prerequisites: OOTS Style, I am good with any level of detail on this side of insane.
    Notes: I try to mirror The Giant's style as closely as possible, So I am best with humanoids and some monsters.

Lord Mashus
    Portfolio:
    Link
    Prerequisites: Yeah, I do almost anything... But my style is a little different, for example: I shade most of my art. Check out my portfolio, and if you want an avatar or sig in Oots style I will be happy to do it. If you do want me to do something, go to my portfolio, and reply to it.
    Notes: I'm posting here because I'm basically running out of ideas for original avatars, but I want to continue drawing, so I am taking requests.

Silverraptor
    Portfolio: OOTS style. Can do creatures OOTS-style to some extent.
    Also, My Fan Comic, which I promised myself I'd get back to some time or other.
    Prerequesites: Pms mostly. I have rarely looked through the OOTS Avatar thread lately. If I feel inspired to do an avatar request, make sure you post references. No guarentee I'll get it done quickly (Or in a few months). I have a tendency of abandoning projects where they sit on my shelf and call out to me in my sleep as if only to haunt me to eventually get back to them (Which I've promised myself I will and finish each one of them.

snusnumrik
    Portfolio: forum post or deviantart
    will add more
    Prerequisites: I'm new around here so all commissions are welcome.

Mrgone
    Portfolio: http://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/Mrgonethemaxx/
    Prerequisites: Tell me what you want and be detailed.
    Notes: While i have just started making avatars I think it's fun. OoTS style would probably be where I stand as far as what I create at the moment, but I'm sure as my experience grows I'll be able to branch out from there. I'm getting pretty familiar with inkscape and have only been using it for about 2 and a half days or so. I guess the sky's the limit.

Cuthalion
    Portfolio: here
    Notes: I don't do stuff often, and I prefer more simple but awesome pictures, as long as they're OOTS-style.

SEMI-ACTIVE

Spoiler
    Show
    Mad Mask
    Portfolio: none given
    Prerequisites: none given
    Style isn't exactly OOTS standard.

Kopaka
    Portfolio: Photobucket, also has random unrelated stuff
    Prerequisites: I take stuff that catches my interest. I don't check the thread much, but I'll take a thing or two occasionally, and you can always pm me if you think you've got something up my alley (it's a small, dark place.) Characters from stories (that I know, preferably) are my preference.

DarkCorax
    Portfolio: Photobucket
    Notes: Reference Images are Useful, but not required. I generally don't takes requests from the thread, and I may take a little longer than most avatarists due to free-time constraints.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
    Portfolio: Photobucket, I guess
    Prerequisites: patience, reference images very useful but unecessary.
    Notes: I have very little (read: none) experience with DnD, so a character sheet (as people sometimes use when requesting) is entirely unhelpful to me.
    Expressions should be specified, or I'll make your avatar look grumpy. It's my default expression.

Prime32
    Portfolio: Here
    Prerequisites: Does work that seems interesting. More likely to accept a request if it comes with references, or at least a detailed description.

Felyndiira
    Prerequisites: Prefer character designs, but will take on interesting challenges - unusual poses, detail, effects, a different artist's style, etc. Good descriptions/reference pictures are preferred, although I can improvise.
    Notes: Lazy artist alert =p. I can't handle that many avatar requests, and I have a lot of real-life issues, so punctuality is not guaranteed. I'll try to finish as soon as possible though.

Teutonic Knight
    Portfolio: Either Adoption Center or deviantART, which are also in my sig.
    Prerequisites: Tell me first if you want a specific avatar, in which case you need plenty of details, organized neatly, not in a big chunky paragraph, or if you want a "do whatever you think looks right" avatar. Otherwise I can make just about anything. Reference pictures preferred.
    Notes: When school starts up again, I cannot account for availability.

Cealocanth
    Portfolio: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/Alexaflohr?n=y and the Adoption Center.
    Prerequisites: I usually take requests through PM, and are happy to try my hand at almost anything thrown at me. I'm a strictly OOTS style artist, sorry.
    Notes: My busy schedule can get in the way of my avatarism. If I can't help you immediately, I will as soon as my schedule allows.

Strawberries
    Portfolio My photobucket
    Prerequisites Oots style only, possibly with reference picture. I'm not the most skilled of avatarists, so I don't draw anything too complicated.
    Notes I'm having a crazy period at work, so I am not taking requests from the thread. However, if you PM me with a request, I'll do my best (or tell you right away if I'm really too busy at the moment).

Serpentine
    Portfolio: Here, here and here.
    Prerequisites: As much detail as possible, sample images are very useful.
    Notes: I'm very slack, and I tend to draw in spurts. Ability/willingness to take a request can depend on very arbitrary inspiration. I think I tend to prefer creatures, rather than people, but not exclusively.

Introbulus
    Portfolio: My Photobucket
    Prerequisites: Need the following described to me. {Avatar species, Avatar gender, Avatar clothes, Avatar colors, Any other details wanted of avatar} Pictures that provide these things help, though further descriptions are appreciated.
    Notes: I am eager to accept avatar requests, but the speed at which you get your request filled depends upon how well you describe it (Not the LEVEL of detail in which you describe it, but how well you describe it.) Make it clear what you want, and I will do my best to provide you with an avatar.

Qwernt
    Portfolio: Here (most of that is more than a year old) - also look through old Iron Avatarist competitions...
    Prerequisites: Good description and patience. Reference photos prefered
    Notes: Semi-Active... I go through cycles. I generally check private messages daily (unless on vacation); so I will respond with a yes/no quickly.
    Generally willing to work with someone - it is their dream image;^). No minimum post count required, but I do get annoyed by people who cycle through Avies for no apparent reason (ie, more likely to make an avie for someone who doesn't have one than for someone I have seen with multiple avies, unless of course I just like the poster or idea - I do like related sets and this complaint excludes "avie of the week/month" things).
    I also enjoy playing with the style some, so if you have an ALMOST OotS idea, hit me with it (see footer).

GrlumpTheElder
    Portfolio: Here (with Links to a couple of other places)
    Prerequisites: A Clear description is neccessary and patience is apreciated, as I don't have that quick a work rate. I'm probably best at modifications of current avatars.
    Notes: As you can see from my portfolio, I don't normally do the usual DnD stuff. If you have something less usual, try me.
    Zefir
    Prerequisites: Reference Picture and a good description of changes based on the picture
    Notes: I have made mostly humans and I have never done Half-Animal things so don't expect me to do them.

X2
    Portfolio: Xartyve2000
    Prerequisites: Decent description or at least a set of guidelines
    Notes: What I lack in complexity I make up for in creativity. So if you've got a vague idea of what you want I can fill in the gaps for you.

PersonalSavior
    Portfolio: stuff
    Prerequisites: Be descriptive, as if you were describing your avatar to a non geek.

MartytheBioGuy
    Portfolio: Though cluttered with some other images...
    Prerequisites: They have to catch my interest. And be fairly easy, I'll admit I'm a newbie at the trade.

A Rainy Knight
    Portfolio: Most of this.
    Prerequisites: A full description will suffice. I prefer simple requests to overly complex ones. A reference pic helps if you want me to get the colors just right or want me to imitate a certain character or thing.
    Notes: I draw faces and proportion bodies a little differently from standard OOTS-style, so check my portfolio before you request. Feel free to PM requests to me, but I give no guarantee of taking requests since I've got school coming up.

Bradakhan
    Prerequisites: I have almost no experience of D&D, so character sheets are no help to me. Will usually take requests that interest me.

Darwin
    Showcase: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Boyzenberg/OotS/
    Prerequisites: I take occasional requests. I prefer detailed requests with pose, color scheme, skin color, equipment, everything you can imagine. Don't be afraid to be restrictive and specific, artistic freedom is overrated I only take requests I like, and reserve the right to turn down any request I do not find interesting. I have recently begun working with sigs as well, which I also take requests for.

C-Lam
    Showcase:http://s755.photobucket.com/home/crystallam1995
    Prerequisites:I take some requests, both for avatar and signature pictures. And I often check the OOTS avatar request thread for avatars I find interesting. But because of school, I might not always have the time, so if you PM me, it might take a some time before I'm finished. I prefer to have some references to work with, but anything is fine.

Akrim.elf
    ShowCase: http://s111.photobucket.com/home/Akrim13/ , http://depresiveneko.deviantart.com/
    Prerequisites: Don't PM, I'm not good...if I see something interesting, I'll try it...
    I prefer Female avatars and blob things...

Haruki-kun
    ShowCase: http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/ (Not organized at all.)
    Prerequisites: PM me. If I have time, I'll make it. I rarely, if ever, take requests from the RAOSA thread. I have little or no experience in D&D. Do NOT send me character sheets or expect me to know what [monster/race/class] is; instead, send me a description. Reference art always welcome.

CrimsonAngel
    Portfolio: http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...gelChris/oots/
    Prerequisites: You get lucky.

Balford
    Portfolio: Photobucket Album: OotsAvatars
    Prerequisites: I can work with most levels of details. Specific details and reference images are nice, but I've worked with "A person trapped in ice".
    Notes: I mostly make avatars through the request thread. I work best when I specifically decide to make avatars, so I usually go and on a drawing spree and make several in a day, then I don't make any for weeks.

araveugnitsuga/Pink Haired-August
    Portfolio: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...postcount=1423, might eventually organize my photobucket account to be more... organized.
    Prerequisites: I make avatar's on weekends, so if you are willing to wait until the next Monday, PM me away.

Savannah
    Portfolio: Check the request an avatar thread and see my avatar. If you're really curious, I can PM you some of my favorites. Straight OotS style, fairly low detail (although I'm happy to add detail if requested).
    Prerequisites/notes: I prefer to take requests through the request thread, but if you specifically want me or you've had a request on the thread for at least a week without it being done, you can PM me. I prefer detailed descriptions; reference pictures are often useful. I do play D&D, so I can work from a [monster species] request.

NEO|Phyte
    Portfolio: My Adoption page
    Prerequisites and Notes: Speed of request finishing depends entirely on how artistic I am feeling at the time.

Zolkabro
    Portfolio: Please judge my skills by more recent avatars. My old ones kind of suck, and do not represent my skill.
    Notes: While I always try to get avatars done, I always tend to have a big workload. I will do my best, but you may get your avatar pretty late.
    Also, please credit me if you use one of my avatars.

Ajadea
    Portfolio: Check my sig. I will keep all my favorites there.
    Prerequisites: Please be specific, don't be shy to tell me that it's wrong. I want at least hair color, hair style, skin color, facial expression, clothing, and pose.
    Notes: I just figured out this avatar thing. Also, I don't do non-humanoid characters that well yet. PM me if you want an avatar. I don't regularly check the avatar requests thread.

Guest#1
    Portfolio: https://sites.google.com/site/valleyofturmoilart/
    Prequisites: Description. A reference pic would be nice, but not required.

Thormag
    Portfolio: devianART
    Prerequisites: Patience and clear indications on what they want.
    Notes: Might have the avatar ready in a day or a month. So yeah.

KillItWithFire
    Notes: While I do love taking requests I take much longer than other avatarists to complete them. Great way to sell myself I know. I try to go for my own distintive style, a sort of 3-demisional textured oots type of thing.

Xander Morhaime
    Prerequisites: Kobolds! And a sufficient description.
    Notes: I am mainly interested in drawing kobolds. Uniformed, armoured, in disguise, or simply carrying huge axes... you name it, I'd most likely be willing to draw it.

Szilard
    Portfolio: I think all my Iron Avatar trophies speak for themselves.
    Prerequisites: Just PM me. I'll occasionally check the requests thread. I usually do humanoids, but that's what people usually ask for anyway. If you want it, I'll try.
    Notes: Odds are, if you've scrolled down this far, you must be desperate for that avatar. I'll be happy to oblige.

Gengy
    Portfolio: found here!
    Requirements: Anyone making a request must understand that I am a very lazy artist, and you must be patient. If I accept your request, it'll get done. If you don't hear from me, you may want to find someone else.
    Notes High C and G-Flat

Skyblade62
    Portfolio: portfolio
    Prerequisites: Personal message requests, reference pics, only male avatars, TIME, no kobolds/many-armed beings (maybe kind of simple avatars? I am only a budding avatarist...)

Kymme
    Prerequisites: Please give me examples of hairstyles from OotS, cause I'm not the best at them.
    I'm sort of lazy, so be patient with me.

INACTIVE/UNHIRABLE

Spoiler
    Show
    Dallas-Dakota
    Portfolio: Some of it is here.
    Prerequisites: Just PM me and I'll see if I'm interested.(For anime/manga specific avatars, you're prolly better off with somebody else)
    Notes: PUNCTUALITY IS NOT MY BEST FEATURE. THAT WOULD BE MY MAD OMNOMNOM SKILLZ, JUST FYI. Might be late on the avatar.
    Doublenote: Poking is often the best way to get me working.

Mr_Saturn
    Prerequisites: Can draw pretty much anything, but not particularly interested in anything. Send me a reference picture and try to inspire me with your avatar request.
    Notes: I generally avoid the cliche warrior and would rather draw something non-D&D (Have little to no knowledge of D&D, See Crimmy) I check my pm's frequently so I can get back with a yes/no quickly. Don't be afraid to ask, but don't expect a yes.

Crimmy
    Portfolio: My Deviantart and my Photobucket 1 and 2
    Prerequisites: Be specific. Be consistent. References are very important.
    Notes: First of all, I don't take any and all requests that come through.
    I'm not taking PM requests anymore, it's better to keep it on the RAOSA thread. I prefer powerful things: Big monsters, Demons, Powerful warriors, Arcane magick, and the such.

Be advised, though, it's a Paint Avatar I'll be making. And I tend to have bursts of inspiration, so I'm not always in the mood.

Oh, and please, do not use Character Sheets for description, because I cannot understand it (I have little to no experience with D&D)

Djinn_in_Tonic
    Portfolio: Needs to be updated.
    Prerequisites: The request has to interest me: I'm interested basically at random. I also don't normally like working with characters I can't take creative license on, so as a general rule don't ask me to reproduce a popular media character.
    Notes: My style deviates between highly OotS and not at all OotS, depending on my mood. If you have particular issue with this, request OotS specifically. I often take a while to produce the piece, as I'm very busy, but I'm always willing to revise to produce something the requester wants.

Kurien
    Portfolio: Might come up with one later.
    Prerequisites: I'm... not sure what could inspire me to create something new. Maybe a graphics tablet and a more sophisticated painting program. A newer, more powerful computer would obviously help.
    Notes: My main medium is MS Paint, with Irfanview for resizing. My style deviates significantly from OotS.

Maximum Zersk
    Portfolio: Shadow of Fire
    Prerequisites: I might do one from time to time, if it tickles my fancy.

Castaras
    Portfolio: Here.
    Prerequisites: Done on a case by case basis.
    Notes: Very active forum-wise, not very active avatar-wise. Requests would be useful, would help me get back into avataring (possibly). Pretty much, anything goes, but there is a massive warning when it comes to me - I'm not very good at doing avatars that don't spark me to make the avvie. Oh, and I'm best at drawing girls.
    Last edited by Khaeta; 2012-10-14 at 11:03 PM.
    Kopaka in a former life.

Avatar made with "help" from banthesun.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Calling OOTS Avatarists

I'm Mad Mask and I occasionally do avatar requests. My style is not standard OotS-style however, but if you desire out-of-the-ordinary avatars, I'm always available!
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2010-07-16 at 04:07 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

I'm The Randomizer. I do standard OotS, Madness Combat, or 8-bit avatars, but my speciality is more elaborate or complex requests such as, but not limited to, Warhammer 40k avatars. I almost never respond to posts, so the best way to get me to do your avatar is to shoot me a PM. Requests are done by the next day.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2010-07-16 at 04:07 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

When the planets align, there's a blue moon, and I'm feeling really good, I do an avatar request. Maybe. I tend to take all PM requests though, even if the planets are slightly skewed and the moon is more of a turquoise colour. I do pretty much standard OotS and some crazy experimental stuff that need never see the light of day.
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2010-07-16 at 04:02 PM.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

5. - Top - End - #5
    Banned

Mayhaps you should create a form to be filled out by those who craft the avatars?

6. - Top - End - #6

Alright, so I guess if I'm going by the original version of the post the format is as follows: (partly to make my life easy 'cause I'm lazy like that, it would be nice if you could do links and stuff as specified)

Status (Either ACTIVE or INACTIVE/UNHIRABLE)
    (Username linked to profile)
    Portfolio: (if you have one) [link here]
    Requisites: (if you have any) [reqs go here]
    [other notes]

So for me:

INACTIVE/UNHIRABLE
    Kopaka
    Portfolio: http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww354/carped20/
    Requisites: Takes stuff that catches his interest. Characters from stories, most often.
    Portfolio also contains random, unrelated stuff.
    Last edited by Khaeta; 2010-07-16 at 04:24 PM.
    Kopaka in a former life.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Username: AlterForm
    Portfolio: Interim portfolio. I'll look into doing something more elaborate/standardized if/when I get more requests done.
    Requisites: Reference material for anything and everything is appreciated. Pose preferences (with applicable reference image) are also appreciated. PM only, unless you want me to forget about your request, possibly forever.
    Last edited by AlterForm; 2010-07-16 at 04:57 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8

Username: The Randomizer
    Portfolio: Well That was Unexpected
    Prerequisites: Private Message. Reference material is appreciated. No other prerequisites exist.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2010-07-16 at 04:24 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Firbolg in the Playground

Status ACTIVE
    Username Dogmantra
    Portfolio: Only really pay attention to the first page - the rest is pretty old and not indicative of my (albeit rather lacking) skill.
    Requisites: Mostly just PM and nothing too much more complex than a humanoid or two. Also must be willing to wait a while. I procrastinate, y'see. Though if a request in the request thread really piques my interest, I'll do that.
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2010-07-16 at 04:24 PM.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Username: Domochevsky
    Portfolio: deviantArt
    Requisites: Similar to Dogmantra, primarily per PM and with patience, due to procrastination and me being fairly new to the whole avataring thing. The more details provided the better.

My style is not exactly OotS, as you can see on my own avatar and my entries for the Iron Avatarist. >_>
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

11. - Top - End - #11

Username:licoot
    Requisites:PM requests are mostly taken, but I may not have the time/ability for some requests, but if you are willing to wait i will do most requests
    Last edited by licoot; 2010-07-17 at 03:59 AM.
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome SpyFox Doll by Recaiden
    Epic Avvie by Domochevsky
    Everything Else by Me

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Phase
    Portfolio: Mah album.
    Requisites: Just gotta PM me and I'll see what I can do.
    NOTE: PUNCTUALITY IS NOT MY BEST FEATURE. THAT WOULD BE MY SCULPTED ABS. JUST FYI. Might be late on the avatar.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Dallas-Dakota
    Portfolio: Some of it is here.
    Requisites: Just PM me and I'll see if I'm interested.(For anime/manga specific avatars, you're prolly better off with somebody else)
    NOTE: PUNCTUALITY IS NOT MY BEST FEATURE. THAT WOULD BE MY MAD OMNOMNOM SKILLZ, JUST FYI. Might be late on the avatar.
    Doublenote: Poking is often the best way to get me working.
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2010-07-16 at 05:46 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Username: Prime32
    Requisites: Does work that seems interesting. More likely to accept a request if it comes with references, or at least a detailed description.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground

Username: Mr_Saturn
    Requisites: Preferably Humanoid. Little D&D experience. Need good descriptions. Try to catch my imagination. Checks PM's regularly.
    Your friendly neighborhood A&C hobo.

Support local OotS webcomics! Read Tales of Revelia.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Banned

Username: jokasti
    Portfolio: deviantART
    Requisites: I prefer interesting character designs. Must have been active for a while.

17. - Top - End - #17

SEMI-ACTIVE
    Felyndiira
    Requisites: Prefer character designs, but will take on interesting challenges - unusual poses, detail, effects, a different artist's style, etc. Good descriptions/reference pictures are preferred, although I can improvise.
    Notes: Lazy artist alert =p. I can't handle that many avatar requests, and I have a lot of real-life issues, so punctuality is not guaranteed. I'll try to finish as soon as possible though.
    Last edited by Felyndiira; 2010-07-17 at 12:54 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18

Username: Teutonic Knight
    Portfolio: Either Adoption Center or deviantART, which are also in my sig.
    Requisites: Tell me first if you want a specific avatar, in which case you need plenty of details, organized neatly, not in a big chunky paragraph, or if you want a "do whatever you think looks right" avatar. Otherwise I can make just about anything. Reference pictures preferred.
    Notes: When school starts up again, I cannot account for availability.
    Last edited by Teutonic Knight; 2010-07-16 at 09:27 PM.
    Currently playing a "blind" (Miraluka) sniper in a Star Wars SAGA Edition RP

19. - Top - End - #19

Semi Active
    Username: Cealocanth
    Portfolio: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/Alexaflohr?n=y and the Adoption Center.
    Requisites: I usually take requests through PM, and are happy to try my hand at almost anything thrown at me. I'm a strictly OOTS style artist, sorry.
    Notes: My busy scedule can get in the way of my avatarism. If I can't help you immediately, I will as soon as my scedule allows.
    Last edited by Cealocanth; 2010-07-16 at 11:24 PM.
    Currently RPG group playing: Endworld (D&D 5e. A Homebrewed post-apocalyptic supplement.)

My campaign settings: Azura; 10,000 CE | The Frozen Seas | Bloodstones (Paleolithic Horror) | AEGIS - The School for Superhero Children | Iaphela (5e, Elder Scrolls)

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Status Semi-active
    Name Strawberries
    Portfolio My photobucket
    Requisites Oots style only, possibly with reference picture. I'm not the most skilled of avatarists, so I don't draw anything too complicated.
    Notes I'm having a crazy period at work, so I am not taking requests from the thread. However, if you PM me with a request, I'll do my best (or tell you right away if I'm really too busy at the moment).
    Last edited by Strawberries; 2010-07-16 at 11:45 PM.

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

21. - Top - End - #21

Name: Serpentine
    Portfolio: Here, here and here.
    Requisites: As much detail as possible, sample images are very useful.
    Notes: I'm very slack, and I tend to draw in spurts. Ability/willingness to take a request can depend on very arbitrary inspiration. I think I tend to prefer creatures, rather than people, but not exclusively.

To whom it may concern: I've just moved all the Iron Avatarist entries into a new folder that won't make it break when used as an avatar. Links will be broken. I'll probably fix them eventually.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Status Semi-active.
    Name Crimmy
    Portfolio My Deviantart and my Photobucket 1 and 2
    Requisites Be specific. Be consistent. References are very important.
    Notes First of all, I don't take any and all requests that come through.
    I'm not taking PM requests anymore, it's better to keep it on the RAOSA thread. I prefer powerful things: Big monsters, Demons, Powerful warriors, Arcane magick, and the such.

Be advised, though, it's a Paint Avatar I'll be making. And I tend to have bursts of inspiration, so I'm not always in the mood.

Oh, and please, do not use Character Sheets for description, because I cannot understand it (I have little to no experience with D&D)
    Last edited by Crimmy; 2010-07-17 at 05:05 PM.
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

Quote Originally Posted by licoot View Post
    Username:licoot
    Requisites:PM requests are mostly taken, but I may not have the time/ability for some requests, but if you are willing to wait i will do most requests
    Noticed mine never went up, in case you missed it, here it is
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome SpyFox Doll by Recaiden
    Epic Avvie by Domochevsky
    Everything Else by Me

24. - Top - End - #24

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
    Portfolio: Photobucket, I guess
    Requisites: patience, reference images very useful but unecessary.
    Notes: I have very little (read: none) experience with DnD, so a character sheet (as people sometimes use when requesting) is entirely unhelpful to me.
    Expressions should be specified, or I'll make your avatar look grumpy. It's my default expression.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by licoot View Post
    Noticed mine never went up, in case you missed it, here it is
    My bad, thought I'd done yours....fixed.
    Kopaka in a former life.

26. - Top - End - #26

Is it possible to change our avatarist description once the information becomes invalid?
    Currently RPG group playing: Endworld (D&D 5e. A Homebrewed post-apocalyptic supplement.)

My campaign settings: Azura; 10,000 CE | The Frozen Seas | Bloodstones (Paleolithic Horror) | AEGIS - The School for Superhero Children | Iaphela (5e, Elder Scrolls)

27. - Top - End - #27

Quote Originally Posted by Cealocanth View Post
    Is it possible to change our avatarist description once the information becomes invalid?
    Depends on what ends up happening to this list. If it stays with me, and is just a separate thread, then you can pm me and I'll change your entry. On the other hand, (subject to general opinion on the matter) if this ends up simply replacing the first post in the request thread, then it's probably on Roland, barring some kind of forum wizardry that lets me keep a handle on it (he probably doesn't need more to do )
    Kopaka in a former life.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

I completely forgot the old request thread even had that list.

Username: Tiffanie Lirle
    Prerequisites: Need free room to work with a few of my own ideas. No cut and dry D&D characters. Credit must be clearly given when using said avatar.
    Notes: I only draw avatars when I can really get a image in my mind of what it should be like. If I can't think of any good ideas then I will decline the request. (If you're gonna do something, do it right.)

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe we should define what "active" and "semi-active" mean (some inactive avatarists say they'll still do requests), or make a "PMs only" category.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Name: DarkCorax
    Notes: Reference Images are Useful, but not required. I generally don't takes requests from the thread, and I may take a little longer than most avatarists due to free-time constraints.
    Takes avatar Requests Portfolio
    Spoiler
    Show

Trophies By LiB, Oblivion and Me