New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default This is what I do in my English class(Enter at your own risk)

So, I live in a coutry that's not a native english speaking country(Wow, that was redundant), but as I am bilingual, I get bored AS HELL on English class. Then I get Ideas. Ideas that, for what I've seen, as innocent as they are to me, would result in brain melting for some of you. Ideas like THIS:

Spoiler
    Show

Originally, Xykon was right next to the MitD, laughing his bony ass off, but I got lazy and left it like this. It's good enough, still. Suppose Xykon has just come from behind Redcloak, and put the belt on a surprise round, then backed to see the result.
    I've got another couple of comics I'd like to get from my english notebook to the PC. I think I'll cross-post with house of horrors, but I'm not sure. You tell me, eh?

Edit: And, yes, I have an archive of the pics on the thread. Here!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Items to keep

Spoiler
    Show

Belkar strikes again

Spoiler
    Show

We all wondered what would he do.

Spoiler
    Show

Invisibility

Spoiler
    Show

Misspelled

Spoiler
    Show

Hide from Undead: A useful spell

Spoiler
    Show

Hide from Undead: Use number 2

Spoiler
    Show

How he got it

Spoiler
    Show

How he got it version 2

Spoiler
    Show

He was on the shower

Spoiler
    Show

Book of horrors Comic 1
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Youre godde oldde BRAINKILLINGGE Fanficke. Ye've been warnd
    This thread to get the joke
    Spoiler
    Show

- I hate this- Said Redcloak. The goblin cleric really hated to do Xykon's job for him, and this was justified in that the lich sent him to do everything, from ruling the city to cheking his E-Mail. This last thing whas what he was doing now.
    He was not at all interested on the "Miss Undead Pageant" online issues he got each week, nor on his pen friend from the lower planes. Still, he had not the energy to start a fight over E-Mail. He suddenly read a weird thing on the History.
    - What the?- He muttered- Is this some kind of bad joke? - He opened it. It was a thread on an oddly familiar forum- ARGGH!!
    - What's up, goblin, E-mail attacked you?- Laughed the Mystic Theurge, who was passing by.
    - Not that. Maybe you should take a look... - He said, almos paralyzed by pure squick.
    - I don't get what's scary.- Said Tsukiko after reading two or three lines- That they say you're asexual?
    - No! Not that! There!- He pointed a spoiler by some guy called PId6
    - ...- She shuddered. It was the most disgusting thing she'd ever seen, and she'd seen a good lot of disgusting in her life. - I think I'm gonna throw up...
    - That's... ughh... I want a bucket of acid...

Not what you'd thought of, right?

Okay, now goes a REAL Crack pairing!
    Blackbird97, I reccomend you not reading ANY of these. Actually, I don't reccomend ANYONE at all to read these...

BelkarxRoy's Sword. Cargo Shipping. You've been warned.
    Spoiler
    Show

It was a dark, bright night. The girls were asleep, and the landscape was desolate. Now was the best time.
    Belkar sprang up from his sleeping bag, and snuck into the cart. There was it. The only object of his passion, affection and admiration. She'd gone through all. done many things he valued. She was his world, and his treasure.
    When Roy fell, she was the first thing he thought of. He didin't want to think of a scratch on it's polished surface. He looked at it now. Beautiful. All the "cares" he had given it did wonders. He knew no one else was aware. He hugged her, bigger than he was, and took his cloak off.
    When they retrived her, he'd felt a wafe of calm and comfort. She was okay. And he didn't care if anyone else died or lived. She was all right. The object of his lust. His silent lover. He kept undressing, and her hilt stirred, as they felt the moon gaze down to be the witness of their love once more.

Now for a mild, short one: VxRoy.
    Spoiler
    Show

When V had said it was a pleasure to serve under Roy Greenhilt, V really meant so. Roy was a nice, smart man who'd accepted V for who V was. And V had accepted Roy back. That had been a weird night. The two of them had been separed from the group. Very cold and without any shelter, they'd lied together to provide a little heat.
    - V-v-v-v, I'm f-f-freezing... -Said Roy, his face blue.
    - Take my cloak, Sir Greenhilt. It should suffice to provide you with the required warmth.
    - Th-th-thank you...
    He took the cloak V was offering him. They felt a sudden electricity on their fingers. Roy put the cloak on and looked away, embarassed. V ponderated the feeling. V's mate had never felt that way. V turned around to ask Roy if he was better now, at the same time that Roy turned around to ask V if V was not cold. They hit their heads. They got up, and stared at eachother. They felt a sudden warm run through them.
    V was the one who took the initiative. V got closer to Roy and wrapped him up on V's arms.
    - Sir Greenhilt... - Said V- think I know what activity is the best suited one to warm you up...

Yeah, like that's gonna happen...

SnarlxAll of the Demon Roaches at once... I'll do this shorter...
    Spoiler
    Show

It had red eyes, like their tiny bodies. It was tangly and it had enough potence to please them all. It was no wonder they'd gone into it, to it's very deepest center. It was no wonder that that night(Or day, you could never really tell) they'd finally been together. It could be their end, but it sure was worth a shot.

This is almost cannon, but still, Xytsuki, True Love
    Spoiler
    Show

He'd never ever thought he was one of those disgusting biophilliacs. It had all started when he had seen her that night. The translucent fabric showed her underwear and her skin, her soft skin, and her delicate silouette. She was beautiful. He had been shocked. And when he saw how tenderly she held that little doll with his shape, he was deeply moved. Wich was strange.
    Xykon had never known true love. Nor from his parents, nor from any girl he'd ever met. He'd never thought of finding it on this heterocromatic teenager who strangley felt the same for him.

The following night, on a voyeuristic way, he turned invisible and watced her at night. He saw her undress and take a shower, her assets shown to his view. He saw her let her hair down, and go to bed with a yawn. He sighed. She did not hear him, but she did call him in her dreams.
    He did this every night for a month. This particular night, she had had a lot of work, so she decided to take a long bath. Xykon, as every day, watched her. The water as it ran through her skin, her beautiful voice. More than that, it was who she was what attracted him. She was truly Evil, but she actually cared for undead people. She always could dispose of an inefficient minion while having a good laugh. Even more importantly, she loved coffee.

What he did not count on that night, was that her bath was long enough for his spell to wear off. She was getting in bed. He was, as usual, waiting for her to fall asleep to sneak out through the door. And suddenly, she saw him.
    - Lord Xykon!
    - Uh? What the? ... I, uh, I can explain!
    He was very nervous. And that didn't go with him.
    - I'm flattered you made me a visit, but on what purpose?- If Xykon could sweat, he'd be covered in humidity now.
    Tsukiko read his look. She suddenly remembered him looking at her once in a while. His face had a weird expression. Now she knew it was love and lust. She stood silent, with an odd mixture of surprise and a pleasant feeling running through her spine.
    - Oh, to heck with this.- Said Xykon.
    That night he re-discovered what he already knew: That he was one of those disgusting biophilliacs.

Spoiler
    Show

This was for The Blackbird's birthday!!

Spoiler
    Show

Avvies! (Ask before using, please)

Spoiler
    Show

Silverraptor's Birthday Cake!

Spoiler
    Show

Epic Destinies
    Page one
    Spoiler
    Show

(Typo corrected by Captain Alien)

Page two
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Nightwalker's Birthday cake

Spoiler
    Show

Epic Destinies (Vertical)Banners
    Elan

Spoiler
    Show

Vaarsuvius
    Spoiler
    Show

Durkon
    Spoiler
    Show

Belkar
    Spoiler
    Show

Haley
    Spoiler
    Show

Roy
    Spoiler
    Show

Guy with a Halberd
    Spoiler
    Show

Miko
    Spoiler
    Show

Redcloak
    Spoiler
    Show

And we have banners!

Spoiler
    Show

Big one to put on spoilers:

Small one for everyone to see!

And!! Guest artists!

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Silverraptor

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Twoface comic

Spoiler
    Show

Halfling Comic

Spoiler
    Show

Lawful Bank Joke

Spoiler
    Show

Dragon Comic

Spoiler
    Show

Miko, Belkar: Joker

Spoiler
    Show

Tree Attack!!

Spoiler
    Show

Mr. Meiers(Silverraptor's Economics teacher) says his favourite phrase

Spoiler
    Show

He's Back

Spoiler
    Show

Magic Missle

Spoiler
    Show

LightningHammer

Spoiler
    Show

Sleight of hand

Spoiler
    Show

Hit Me

Banner I made from his image

Spoiler
    Show

Banners HE made:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Szilard -He was just an innocent bypasser, but still

Spoiler
    Show

Blackbird97

Warning: The following image might traumatize you
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

And this is not an image, but it's artwork!
    Romeo and Juliet
    Spoiler
    Show

The OOTS Romeo and Juliet
    Why? Because I get bored, that's why

I all character represented made by Rich Burlew, Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare, and my english literature book needs to be credited as well.

Chorus: Two households, both alike in dignity,
    In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
    From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
    Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
    From forth the fatal loins of these two foes,
    A pair of star-crossed lovers take their life,
    Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
    Doth with thier death bury their parent's strife.
    The fearful passage of their death-marked love,
    And the continuance of their parents' rage,
    Which, but their children's end, naught could remove,
    Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage,
    The which if you with patient ears attend,
    What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

[Off stage]
    That was great Julio!
    : Thanks kid, though I would say were the only two here who would be able to memorize their own parts.
    Eh, I'm sure we'll be fine.
    : Time to start the intro.

Act 1 Scene 1
    Narrator: As the scene opens, two young Capulet servants swagger across the stage joking and bragging. When they happen to meet servants from the rival house of Montague, a quarrel begins that grows into an ugly street fight. Finally the ruler of Verona, Price Escalus, appears. He is angry about the violence in his city and warns that the next offenders will recieve the death penalty. The crowd fades away and the stage is set for the entrance of Romeo, heir of the Montague family. Romeo, lovesick and miserable, can talk of nothing but his love for Rosaline and her cruelty in refusing to love him back.

[Enter Sampson and Gregory, servants of the house of Capulet, armed with swords an bucklers.]

Sampson: Gregory, on my word, we'll not carry coals.

Gregory: No, for then we should be colliers[hic]

Yokyok whispers to the wizard: Have you been drinking ag-

:And[hic], colliers, is an NPC job, and I [hic] refuse to be a [hic] NPC, I don't wanna be one, because then I'm...I'm...worthless.

[Off stage]
    Huh? He keeps messing up, none of thats in the script!
    [On stage]
    : Do you remember any of your lines?

: Oh, ya right...

Sampson: I mean, an we be in choler, we'll draw.

Gregory: Ay, while you live [hic], draw your neck out of collar.

Sampson:
    I strike quickly, being moved.

Gregory: But thou art not quickly [hic] moved to strike.

Sampson: A dog of that house of Montague moves me.

Gregory: To move is to stir, and to be valient is to stand. Therefore, if thou art moved, thou runnest awa- *Collapses*

[Off stage]
    :Darn it!

Spoiler
    Show
    Let's see, I left off at were the drunk guy passed out.

: I...uh... should I continue?
    : Yes. Ugh...

Sampson: Uh... A dog of that house shall move me to stand I will take the wall of any man or maid of Montague's.

[Elan runs on stage]
    Hey, wizard guy?
    : Thank you for using my given name...[hic]
    : Good to see your okay.
    Can you finish your part? Without passing out...again.
    : Yes[hic]

Gregory: But thou art quickly moved to strike.
    You already said that-
    : HIC!

... your on "That shows thee a weak slave". [Walks off stage]

Gregory: That shows thee a weak [hic] slave, for the weakest goes to the wall [hic]... Which will not be me because only NPC's are weak, AND I'M NOT [HIC] AN NPC!

Sampson: 'Tis true; and therefore women, being the weaker vessels, are ever thrust to the wall. Therefore push I will Montague's men from the wall and thrust his maids to the wall.

Gregory: The quarrel is between our masters and us their men.

Sampson: 'Tis all one. I will show-

:HIC!!!

: What?

Sampson: I will show myself a tyrant. When I have fought with the men, I will be cruel with the maids: I will cut off their heads.

...Though really I am appauled by such a devious act!

[Off stage]
    Stay in character Yokyok!

: Sorry.

Gregory: The heads of the maids?

Sampson: Ay, the heads of the maids, or their maidenheads. Take it in what sense thou wilt.

Gregory: They must take it in sense that feel it.

Sampson: Me they shall feel while I am able to stand; and 'tis known I am a pretty piece of flesh.

Gregory: 'Tis [hic] well thou art not fish; if thou hadst, thou hadst been poor-John. Draw thy tool! Here comes two of the house of Montagues.

...One's of thems a PC!

[Off stage]
    *Buries hands in face*
    *Says to Haley*: You know, I would have never have guessed there would be a moment in my life that I would acutally relate to Elan.

[Enter Abramand Balthasar, servants to the Montagues.]

Sampson: My naked weapon is out. Quarrel! I will back thee.

Gregory: How? turn thy back and [hic] run?

Sampson: Fear me not.

Gregory: No, marry. I fear thee!

Sampson: Let us take the law of our sides; let them begin.

Gregory: [hic] I will frown as I pass by, and let them take it as they list.

Sampson: Nay, as they dare. I will bite my thumb at them; which is disgrace to them, if they bear it.

Abram: :Uh, hang on a sec *looks at piece of paper in his pocket, waits for a good 10 seconds* oh okay I got it.
    Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?

Sampson: I do bite my thumb, sir.

Wait, what the hell does bite my thumb mean anyway?

[Off stage]
    It's pretty much him flipping you off.

*Turns to Yokyok* Oh I am going to rip your-

Stay on stript Belkar!

Whatever

Abram:: Do you bite your thumb at us, sir? *Mutters* You better not have.

Sampson[ Aside to Gregory]: Is the law of our side if I say ay?

Gregory[ Aside to Sampson]: No

Sampson: No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir; but I bite my thumb, sir.

Gregory[ Aside to Sampson]: Do you quarrel? [HIC!!!]

Abram:: Quarrel, sir? No, sir.

...Why the freak do we keep saying sir?

Sampson: But if you do, sir, I am for you. I serve as good a man as you.

Abram:: No uh, no better.*Mutters* stupid lines that make no sense.

[Off Stage]

Sampson: Well, sir.

[Enter Benvolio, nephew of Montague and first cousin of Romeo.]

Gregory: [Aside to Sampson] Say "better." Here comes one of my master's kinsman.

Sampson: Yes, better, sir.

Abram:: You lie.

Sampson: Draw, if you be men. Gregory, remember why swashing blow.
    [They fight]

[Belkar stabs both of his daggers into Yokyok, and then cleaves into the wizard killing them both]

Everyone:

Belkar!!!!!!!
    What?
    You just killed them.
    Uh, ya the script says fight.
    But Belkar, it's just a play, an act. You don't really fight or kill anyone!
    I don't follow. My script says they fight, so that's what I did. You guys are really weird, and my parts are done anyway. See ya later
    [Walks off stage]

I...uh. Well Sampson and Gregory were done too, I guess we can just...continue...

Spoiler
    Show
    Benvolio: No! Thog no want fighting! If you fight Thog get angry, and you no like Thog when he’s angry!
    [He beats down there swords]

[Off stage]
    That’s not how the line-

:Let’s let that one go…
    [On stage]
    Enter Tybalt:

Tybalt: What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds?
    Turn thee, Benvolio, look upon thy death.
    For the twelve gods have giveth me the power to slay thee with my blade which unerringly will guide itself into your heart!

[Off stage]
    You know, this one does not really come as a shocker.

heh
    [On stage]

Benvolio: Thog no want fight

Tybalt:What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word,
    As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee:
    Have at thee, coward!
    I will strike thy down-

: We get the idea Miko stick to the script.
    *Grumble*
    [On stage]

[They fight]
    [Enter, several of both houses, who join the fray; then enter Citizens, with clubs]

Officer : Halberds, bills, and partisans! strike! beat them down!
    Down with the Capulets! down with the Montagues!

…Isn’t he supposed to say “clubs, bills and partisans”?

Spoiler
    Show

Enter CAPULET in his gown(And holding Mr. Scruffy), and LADY CAPULET

CAPULET:Mr. Scruffy wants to know what disturbed his trip to the litter box, whoever did that made Mr. Scruffy very angry and might be punished. I'll need my sword.

[Off stage]
    ARG!
    *Walks over to Hinjo*
    :Hey Hinjo your uncle seems-
    : Yes I know, I highly doubt we can do much about it, I tried to talk him out of bringing the cat earlier but he wouldn't listen.
    Well to you think you could-
    : Sorry Elan not now, my parts coming up real soon, and I'm trying to squeeze in a couple more lines.
    :You don't have your lines memorized yet?
    : Hm, you should probably consider how hypocritical it is for you to be giving me that look.*Gives stern paladin look*
    : sorry *Cowers under stern paladin look*

[Meanwhile thousands of miles...uh, I mean, on stage]

:Now you have your line Miss Celia.
    : Uh, Lord Shojo, I don't think thats how your line is supposed to go.
    :Phooey, Mr.Scruffy said that the stript was way too complicated, no one would understand what was going on. So Mr.Scruffy was nice enough to make up a better one, now everyone can understand better, because Mr.Scruffy is so smart!
    Mr. Scruffy(The smiley link is broken): Meow!

[Off stage]
    *Facepalm*

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

SandyCaesar
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Boggis(Sandy Caesar's pbp character)

Spoiler
    Show

Inspire Incompetence

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The Dark Fiddler
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The Chosen Failure

Spoiler
    Show

Captain Alien
    Spoiler
    Show

And here, the original one: Full size.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Discord
    Spoiler
    Show

Miko of The Crimson Mantle

And Rules for frequent Flyers posters:
    -Please post on-topic. If you're going to have a bunch of casual whacky conversation, please do it on PM. Casual conversation can stay, but not for long. Just for a while, okay!
    -It's on the board rules, but it's always good to remind. No Flaming, Real Life Religion and/or Politics!!
    -If you're going to post a picture, you'd better have done it in class! English class, even better.
    -That's it really... so, enjoy!
    Last edited by NamonakiRei; 2009-09-13 at 08:28 PM.
    An eye for an eye will make us all blind - Mahatma Ghandi.
    Technically, Fire is a chemical process, wherein Oxygen, a fuel, and heat trigger a quick, heat-releasing oxidative reaction that produces carbon dioxide and water vapor. This process is called Combustion. They're not called Combustionals, you know?
    Also Water is a molecule, Air is a bunch of different molecules, and don't let me get started on Earth.
    (Sorry, I'm a Chemist, can't resist.)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: This is what I do on my English class(Enter at you own risk)

Hey that was pretty good. Humor and art.

And you know me, I don't get squicked out at all with this kind of stuff..
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Redcloak was my favorite character until SoD, so I would like to say the following.

"HAHA Redcloak has boobies"

He needs to take the "Great Cleave" feat.
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    Stick swordsman of the Kyrie fanclub!
    My bro's homebrew class.

How to: Glibness

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4

Silverraptor: Yeah. Thanks. Considering I made it in, like, 20 minutes. I thought there could be some people squicked, because on the house of horror thread, someone posted a female Redcloak and there were several squicks, IIRC. Good you don't get squiked by this It would take the fun out if everyone was squicked by a little thing like this.

Blackbird97: He heh, good one. He should multiclass to fighter. But no, seriously, why does EVERYONE who read SoD like Redcloak less? I've read every spoiler and I just like him more. Meh, perspective, perspective. But don't worry! Making fun of Redcloak takes 1/2 of my English class, so expect more like this. Apparently, I love ridiculizing my favorite characters(When they're serious characters, I'd guess. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense), Redcloak's sharing 1st post with GwaH and Belkar...

I'll try to post one small comic tomorrow. I think it's quite funny, because it is plausible. Just like this
    Last edited by NamonakiRei; 2009-04-13 at 09:30 PM.
    Technically, Fire is a chemical process, wherein Oxygen, a fuel, and heat trigger a quick, heat-releasing oxidative reaction that produces carbon dioxide and water vapor. This process is called Combustion. They're not called Combustionals, you know?
    Also Water is a molecule, Air is a bunch of different molecules, and don't let me get started on Earth.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NamonakiRei View Post

Blackbird97: He heh, good one. He should multiclass to fighter. But no, seriously, why does EVERYONE who read SoD like Redcloak less? I've read every spoiler and I just like him more. Meh, perspective, perspective. But don't worry! Making fun of Redcloak takes 1/2 of my English class, so expect more like this. Apparently, I love ridiculizing my favorite characters(When they're serious characters, I'd guess. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense), Redcloak's sharing 1st post with GwaH and Belkar...

I'll try to post one small comic tomorrow. I think it's quite funny, because it is plausible. Just like this
    Maybe I was a little harsh on Redcloak "This is for you mom" still gets me to say "Hell Yeah" everytime. But having SoD itself would help you to, not hate him, but at least understand why others would hate him.
    SoD spoilers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Right-Eye was awesome, when Redcloak killed him it sucked. Also the conversation they had right before sets there alingments apart, Right-Eye is Lawful Good, while Redcloak is Lawful Evil. Some people don't like to support evil characters, if you do, more power to you. I usually don't but I make exceptions for people like Belkar, and Xykon. The main reason people dislike Redcloak after SoD. Is that he is a pansy, you said you read spoilers, thats not enough to get the ending conversation between Xykon and Redcloak, unless you heard it word for word. Redcloak's a coward, he is Xykon's Bitch. Most people after reading that book see Xykon as a true, evil villian, but can't stop liking him because of how badass he is. While Redcloak is a pansy, meaning his lack of sticking up for himself shows weakness, people don't support that. I personally was against him becuase of the first reason. Right-Eye was awesome(He had an eyepatch and goatee seriously).
    so thats my huge speal about why people don't like Redcloak after SoD. (I hope I did well, I'm trying to prove that my WIS is above 10)
    Last edited by The Blackbird; 2009-04-13 at 10:22 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    My bro's homebrew class.

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    And you know me, I don't get squicked out at all with this kind of stuff..
    Actually, I think Gender-bending's become pretty common around these parts lately.

Anyway, that was pretty good. And the art looks awesome.

7. - Top - End - #7

...Luckily, I tend to not have to roll for SAN. I'm naturally impervious to brain damage from this kind of stuff.

Pretty funny, though where did Xykon even get the Belt?
    Pseudo-Luigi of the Solt Lorkyurg Fanclub.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sgeo View Post
    So Vaarsuvius is an Epic Whatsit now. "Whatsit". I think I like that term.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

nice one, NamonakiRei. I'm not sure whether this would go in Fanservice of House of Horrors though...

Depends on the crowd.
    Live, Laugh, Learn, Love,
    and Look both ways
    when you cross the street

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

But no, seriously, why does EVERYONE who read SoD like Redcloak less?
    I didn't. It was the opposite for me. I always thought that Red cloak was just with Xykon because of typical minion stuff. But when I read SoD, I realized that he's doing it all to better his people. I really respected him after that.

10. - Top - End - #10

Thanks guys, I am glad you like this. Also, CapedLuigiYoshi, let's just say Xykon found it somewhere. Maybe I'll devote an English class to thinking where did he take it from. Then I'll post the resulting comic here.

Blackbird97: I can understand your way of reasoning, but
    Spoiler
    Show

Redcloak being very weak is EXACTLY why I like him lots. I understand him perfectly because I've done the same thing when I was a little younger. I feel like encouraging him to stop being a pansy(Because he acts like one sometimes, overall on SoD, seemingly), because I broke the circle once, but I'm stuck in another bigger, now. I know what it feels like when you don't stick after yourself. It feels horrible. You hate yourself for what you're doing, but you just can't help it. Be it for complacence, submission, fear, or having goals more important than yourself in mind, it is horrible not to be able to say "Hell, NO". It's not like you don't want to. You can't. Redcloak, here, has done terrible mistakes. But he did so thinking it was for the better, that those mistakes could, in time, be fixed. For what I know, he was unwilling to accept his own mistakes. He was unable to say "Stop" and take a breath, to put his priorities in order. Maybe they were in order. After all, the way I see it, he is just a young person, not much more than a kid, that was forced to do something too big for him because there was no-one else who could. He did all for his purpose because there just wasn't anything else he could do, overall to help his race, also to get revenge, I'm sure. Later, he found out that he had make terrible mistakes in pursuing that purpose, but that he couldn't fix them without great cost. He was unwilling to accept those mistakes, to accept that the lives that were gone, and all his life, and most his brother's, had been wasted. Even if denying it meant killing his own brother. As someone said, "On Xykon's speech about the difference between evil and Evil, he says Evil is about how far will you go without accepting your mistakes. Following his own reasoning, Redcloak is more Evil than he will ever be.". I quote from memory, I don't know if it's 100%-OK.
    Not that I'm trying to say what Redcloak did is right. But, as Silverraptor, I also respect very much the way he sacrificed all he had, and all he once loved, in order to do the "greater good" for his people. Because, believe it or not, all he does is for the "Greater Good" of his people.

That's just me showing-off my (according to tests) 16+ Wis. Don't worry, you did well, though, really, an eyepatch and a goatee? Is that reason for someone being awesome?
    And, I'll get my copy of SoD soon enough, at May 24th. That's just 40 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes and... lemme see... 12 seconds, to this instant, and counting.

But, really, this is not a "Do you like Redcloak or not and why" thread. This is about pictures/comics I made on English class. Like THIS one!
    Spoiler
    Show

I wouldn't have known how to do a skeletal halfling figure like the ones that appear in the comic, but I guess it's OK like this...
    Last edited by NamonakiRei; 2009-04-14 at 07:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

But, really, this is not a "Do you like Redcloak or not and why" thread. This is about pictures/comics I made on English class. Like THIS one!
    Spoiler
    Show

I wouldn't have known how to do a skeletal halfling figure like the ones that appear in the comic, but I guess it's OK like this...
    I like Roy's line there.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks guys, I am glad you like this. Also, CapedLuigiYoshi, let's just say Xykon found it somewhere. Maybe I'll devote an English class to thinking where did he take it from. Then I'll post the resulting comic here.

Blackbird67: I can understand your way of reasoning, but
    Spoiler
    Show

Redcloak being very weak is EXACTLY why I like him lots. I understand him perfectly because I've done the same thing when I was a little younger. I feel like encouraging him to stop being a pansy(Because he acts like one sometimes, overall on SoD, seemingly), because I broke the circle once, but I'm stuck in another bigger, now. I know what it feels like when you don't stick after yourself. It feels horrible. You hate yourself for what you're doing, but you just can't help it. Be it for complacence, submission, fear, or having goals more important than yourself in mind, it is horrible not to be able to say "Hell, NO". It's not like you don't want to. You can't. Redcloak, here, has done terrible mistakes. But he did so thinking it was for the better, that those mistakes could, in time, be fixed. For what I know, he was unwilling to accept his own mistakes. He was unable to say "Stop" and take a breath, to put his priorities in order. Maybe they were in order. After all, the way I see it, he is just a young person, not much more than a kid, that was forced to do something too big for him because there was no-one else who could. He did all for his purpose because there just wasn't anything else he could do, overall to help his race, also to get revenge, I'm sure. Later, he found out that he had make terrible mistakes in pursuing that purpose, but that he couldn't fix them without great cost. He was unwilling to accept those mistakes, to accept that the lives that were gone, and all his life, and most his brother's, had been wasted. Even if denying it meant killing his own brother. As someone said, "On Xykon's speech about the difference between evil and Evil, he says Evil is about how far will you go without accepting your mistakes. Following his own reasoning, Redcloak is more Evil than he will ever be.". I quote from memory, I don't know if it's 100%-OK.
    Not that I'm trying to say what Redcloak did is right. But, as Silverraptor, I also respect very much the way he sacrificed all he had, and all he once loved, in order to do the "greater good" for his people. Because, believe it or not, all he does is for the "Greater Good" of his people.

That's just me showing-off my (according to tests) 16+ Wis. Don't worry, you did well, though, really, an eyepatch and a goatee? Is that reason for someone being awesome?
    And, I'll get my copy of SoD soon enough, at May 24th. That's just 40 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes and... lemme see... 12 seconds, to this instant, and counting.

Spoiler
    Show

Woah, This is gonna take a bit.

comment, comment, comment, comment about NamonakiRei's respone
    First thing, it's Blackbird97. Becuase 97 is the best number ever

That's just me showing-off my (according to tests) 16+ Wis
    you earned it I think you changed my feelings of Redcloak's situation, (that might be CHA based though)

Don't worry, you did well, though, really, an eyepatch and a goatee? Is that reason for someone being awesome?
    Yes, my username Blackbird is based off a D&D Legend in my campaing setting (I DM), Blackbird has an eye-patch and a goatee, so I add those things to my list of awesome. Even though a goatee is usually a sterotype sign of evil mastermind, Blackbird is Lawful Good.

Apparently you have a high INT as well.

As the last comment of the discussion (your right were getting off topic),
    Spoiler
    Show
    Right-Eye was also working for greater good, and I think he's right, goblins will never be truely free until Xykon is no more. People just dislike Redcloak because he can't do what Right-Eye could. (However I think you turned me.)

We need to have this discussion again after you've read SoD, but not now.

This is about pictures/comics I made on English class. Like THIS one!
    Spoiler
    Show

Indeed.
    "Totally worth it"- Nuff said
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    My bro's homebrew class.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13

Blackbird97
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97 View Post
    First thing, it's Blackbird97. Becuase 97 is the best number ever
    Yeah, thank you about the number, I hadn't realized. I had a lot of typos on my post.

you earned it I think you changed my feelings of Redcloak's situation, (that might be CHA based though)
    I don't know, that may be Cha based, but the reasoning was Wis, or at least the annalysis of personalities.
    I think I'm glad I changed even a bit your point of view. I have the feeling understimating people is as bad as overstimating them.

Yes, my username Blackbird is based off a D&D Legend in my campaing setting (I DM), Blackbird has an eye-patch and a goatee, so I add those things to my list of awesome. Even though a goatee is usually a sterotype sign of evil mastermind, Blackbird is Lawful Good.
    Okay, that character sounds cool. And why can't people use a goatee without being Evil? I guess this is a good exapmle they can.

Apparently you have a high INT as well.
    Thanks ... I always get 18 Int, but those are just tests, I'd guess...

As the last comment of the discussion (your right were getting off topic),
    Spoiler
    Show
    Right-Eye was also working for greater good, and I think he's right, goblins will never be truely free until Xykon is no more. People just dislike Redcloak because he can't do what Right-Eye could. (However I think you turned me.)

We need to have this discussion again after you've read SoD, but not now.
    Spoiler
    Show

No, yeah, I know. I like Right-Eye a lot, also, but not as much as Redcloak for what I've already said. And I agree, Xykon needs to be killed if goblinoids are to be truly free. Also, I think that Redcloak has GOT to stand against Xykon at some point, break the circle, fix his mistakes. If he doesn't I'd be really dissapointed; unless he has some VERY good reason not to. I won't buy the "The Plan is more important than anything" thing twice. That does not imply I like him less right now. But yeah, I guess I'll PM you when I've read SoD so we can start this discussion again.

Indeed.
    "Totally worth it"- Nuff said
    Thank you

I like Roy's line there.
    Yeah . It was my favourite part of the comic.

I'll try to post something else in a couple more days

14. - Top - End - #14
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

First thing, it's Blackbird97. Because 97 is the best number ever
    It's no 42...

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    It's no 42...
    42 is the answer to life, that does not mean it's the best number.
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    My bro's homebrew class.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Why is Belkar flirting with a creature he would normally stab to death?
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

17. - Top - End - #17

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    Why is Belkar flirting with a creature he would normally stab to death?
    Because he'd rather torture than kill in this case. I mean, Belkar knows who Redcloak is, he'd recognize him as a female.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

When I saw Belkar and Redcloak in the first panel, my first thoughts were, "Oh boy. This is going to be rough" and rough it was.

Blackbird97 [Spoiler]
    Thanks ... I always get 18 Int, but those are just tests, I'd guess...
    They have a test? I would like to take it.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    When I saw Belkar and Redcloak in the first panel, my first thoughts were, "Oh boy. This is going to be rough" and rough it was.

They have a test? I would like to take it.
    ya just google D&D charcter test. (Though some are better than others, one said my INT and WIS was 10 but another said my WIS was 17 and my INT 15. I'm not dumb but I'm certainly not that smart (Or wise).

I think I would be like this

STR: 8
    DEX: 12
    CON: 10
    INT: 10
    WIS: 14(Maybe 11)
    CHA: 11(Maybe 12)

I would not be a very good character.
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    My bro's homebrew class.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20

Yeah, that's the way to look. All tests tell me something around 11 strenght, and 14+ for all else, and that's kind of accurate. I mean, I would probably put all plain tens and eights, but this is about what people tells me. I think that's a fairly good character? I haven't been able to play DnD(No one I know on real life likes it), so I'm not sure.

And here, the image I promised yesterday!
    Spoiler
    Show

What do you think about it?

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Roy's face was priceless, that was very well done it's the sorta thing they would both say too, like an actual OOTS comic.

EDIT:
    Yeah, that's the way to look. All tests tell me something around 11 strenght, and 14+ for all else, and that's kind of accurate. I mean, I would probably put all plain tens and eights, but this is about what people tells me. I think that's a fairly good character? I haven't been able to play DnD(No one I know on real life likes it), so I'm not sure.
    11 Strength, 14+ all else, that's like really good, I have never had a character in game that good (I've come close though)

I haven't been able to play DnD(No one I know on real life likes it), so I'm not sure.
    If you want to, the play by post games are always good, usually you don't even have to post super often. Just every other day or so.
    Last edited by The Blackbird; 2009-04-15 at 07:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    My bro's homebrew class.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

And here, the image I promised yesterday!
    Spoiler
    Show

What do you think about it?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Very well done.

23. - Top - End - #23

Thank you guys. I'm glad there's someone out there that enjoys these things. I loved to draw that particular one I posted before, it's been in my notebook for a while.

And here! Fresh out from English! A new picture!

Invisibility.
    Spoiler
    Show

How was that one?
    Last edited by NamonakiRei; 2009-04-17 at 03:47 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you guys. I'm glad there's someone out there that enjoys these things. I loved to draw that particular one I posted before, it's been in my notebook for a while.

And here! Fresh out from English! A new picture!

Invisibility.
    Spoiler
    Show

How was that one?
    Makes me laugh, as usual.
    I'M INVISIBLE!!!!
    The Redcloak at age 6 thing was cool too, as was that you made it OOTS past black and white. A cool effect.
    Once again it's almost like reading an acutal OOTS, the characters act very similar to the actual actions, and dialogue.
    Last edited by The Blackbird; 2009-04-17 at 04:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    My bro's homebrew class.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

I chuckled a bit when I read it.

26. - Top - End - #26

Thanks guys. Why do I have the feeling you're the only ones reading this?
    I think tomorrow I'm posting the las one to the gender-bent thing for now. It'd be about how Xykon got the belt. I drew it on my notebook, but I haven't got a scanner, so it takes a good time to make these.
    After that, I'll do another thing that's been roaming on my mind that the fans of Belkar's love interest thread would love... I'll do a couple things along that line, because they've GOT to get out of my mind, or I'll start to dream with them. I mean, "she COOS???"
    And for now, a simple little picture.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mmmmm. Tasty.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

28. - Top - End - #28

Funny picturing Redcloak going "invisible".

Heh, a Misspelled picture... I'd like to see more of that.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks guys. Why do I have the feeling you're the only ones reading this?
    I think tomorrow I'm posting the las one to the gender-bent thing for now. It'd be about how Xykon got the belt. I drew it on my notebook, but I haven't got a scanner, so it takes a good time to make these.
    After that, I'll do another thing that's been roaming on my mind that the fans of Belkar's love interest thread would love... I'll do a couple things along that line, because they've GOT to get out of my mind, or I'll start to dream with them. I mean, "she COOS???"
    And for now, a simple little picture.

Spoiler
    Show

Hehe, ray of frosting.

As for nobody seeming to come here, you could make a banner, or we could advertise in our sigs. I could put "Redcloak's invisible" in a link in my sig. (I think I'll do that)
    Spoiler
    Show

Left-Eye by NamonakiRei
    My bro's homebrew class.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30

Thanks. You are willing to do that? That's so nice...

Here! I made a banner! Just for you guys! There's two versions, one bigger, wich you'd have to put on a spoiler, and a smaller one, wich are both using your idea, Blackbird97.

Just put the links on image tags. It'd be nice if they were attached to a link of the thread. I can make more banners tomorrow, if you want... Thanks!

Edit: I put the banner on my sig, too! I'll make some sort of archive on the 1st post...

Edit2: Seeing CapedLuigiYoshi's comment, I think I'll try more misspelled ones. Thanks
    Last edited by NamonakiRei; 2009-04-17 at 09:57 PM.