New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Junkyard Wars XXIV: VoPe + S - DC

3 Psionic builds, nothing about the ingredients scream psionic, and they are all different psionics even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaq View Post
    I feel like telling the ghost of Gary Gygax to hold your beer is a good way to suddenly stop being the GM, but I have to admit that this would probably be remarkably effective. At what, I dunno, but effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombulian View Post
    I am continually astounded by how new you are here in contrast to how impressive your mind is.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Only build I was working on was for an entirely non combat game. A Cathedral Builder.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Congrats to all entrants. I'll try to get judging done, after my VC entry is wrapped up.

This was my stub. Full Sorcerer casting (18), picked up some auras, use the Dilate Aura feat. Just wasn't overly happy with it:

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane
    Saematus Rechtmanen

Level Class Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Skills Feats Class Features
    1st Sorcerer 1 +0 +x +x +x Skills Axiomatic BloodlineB, Sacred Vow Summon Familiar Divine Companion
    2nd Sorcerer 2 +1 +x +x +x Skills - -
    3rd Sorcerer 3 +1 +x +x +x Skills Vow of Peace -
    4th Sorcerer 4 +2 +x +x +x Skills - -
    5th Sorcerer 5 +2 +x +x +x Skills - -
    6th Sorcerer 6 +3 +2 +2 +5 Skills Vow of Nonviolence -
    8th Saint Template (LA +2) +3 +2 +2 +5 Skills - DR, fast healing, holy power, holy touch, immunties, keen vision, protective aura, resistances, SLAs, tongues, Wis to AC
    9th Ruathar 1 +x +x +x +x Skills - Word of friendship, gift of the elves
    10th Ruathar 2 +x +x +x +x Skills - Low-light vision, elfwise
    11th Ruathar 3 +5 +3 +5 +8 Skills Dilate Aura Star blessing, Arvandor's grace
    12th Paragnostic Apostle 1 +5 +3 +5 +10 Skills - Holy texts, knowledge is power (Penetrating Insight), lore
    13th Sacred Exorcist 1 +x +x +x +x Skills - Exorcism, turn undead
    14th Sacred Exorcist 2 +x +x +x +x Skills Protection Devotion Detect evil, resist possession
    15th Sacred Exorcist 3 +x +x +x +x Skills - Chosen foe +1 (undead)
    16th Sacred Exorcist 4 +x +x +x +x Skills - Dispel evil 1/week
    17th Sacred Exorcist 5 +x +x +x +x Skills Rapid Metamagic Consecrated presence
    18th Sacred Exorcist 6 +x +x +x +x Skills - Chosen foe +2 (undead)
    19th Sacred Exorcist 7 +x +x +x +x Skills - Dispel evil 2/week
    20th Sacred Exorcist 8 +11 +5 +7 +16 Skills Quicken Spell Holy aura 1/day

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

How go the judgings, judges?
    Spoiler: Op Awards
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Macabaret View Post
    How go the judgings, judges?
    I'll be honest, I've not touched it. Still frantically trying to get a VC entry in...

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane View Post
    I'll be honest, I've not touched it. Still frantically trying to get a VC entry in...
    I've got some real life stuff going on meaning my time I can dedicate to this forum and D&D is a bit limited right now.

I may may taking a leave of absence from these forums for a bit.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw my offer at this time.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane View Post
    I've got some real life stuff going on meaning my time I can dedicate to this forum and D&D is a bit limited right now.

I may may taking a leave of absence from these forums for a bit.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw my offer at this time.
    That's unfortunate, but understandable. Real life has to come first. Good luck to you in taking care of what needs taking care of. We'll keep the forums open until you can make it back.

Until then.....

...anyone else out there with an interest/willingness/ability to judge? No experience necessary; rookies and veterans of the cause are equally encouraged to apply!
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

I might be able to. I've got disputes to lodge in the Villainous Competion and judging to do in Gamewarpers, but after that I remember thinking this one would be interesting to judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

I do not think I could even though I would like to. The builds presented do not really feel like they embody the vow of peace the way I see it, so there is ground zero disagreement.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    I do not think I could even though I would like to. The builds presented do not really feel like they embody the vow of peace the way I see it, so there is ground zero disagreement.
    That's a perfectly valid reason to recuse yourself. It also seems like an interesting discussion point - I know I had issues making a build that really embodied/thematically showcased the Vow of Peace (I did not follow through on my gut instinct to make a straight up merchant character, or build a stronghold and hang out in a personal demi-plane for all time), and I agree that the other submissions didn't necessarily do so either. I'm curious what you think might actually embody the Vow of Peace.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah. To me the one taking the vow of peace - as an extension of the vow of nonviolence, I may add - should never seek out combat, and philosophically should not even prepare for the eventuality of encountering it (violence on an imaginary level and all that). This runs exactly counter to the idea of high-level character building, so I am still quite impressed the entrants got as close as they did. Somehow, however, I feel a true vow of peace character should spend all available power and levels on things that either aid others or enlighten the self - whether that is healing, scholarship, construction or art.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Beholder

Huh, just came back to take a look.

Funny thing is I also thought of a Psionic build: Hobo-Gamesh, a Gilgamesh rip-off made using one of the many ways of getting thousands of weapons and buffing them to hell with VoP plus Subdual Strike to shoot them at people with Telekinetic Thrust.

Oh well, Finals are coming. Afterwards I'll be able to actually try something.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

Until then.....

...anyone else out there with an interest/willingness/ability to judge? No experience necessary; rookies and veterans of the cause are equally encouraged to apply!
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticallyPsyco View Post
    I might be able to. I've got disputes to lodge in the Villainous Competion and judging to do in Gamewarpers, but after that I remember thinking this one would be interesting to judge.
    Thanks for the interest, PP. Any updates?

Anyone else wanting to make it a multiple-judge round?
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Might have some free time this weekend. I'll see what I can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II

15. - Top - End - #45

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticallyPsyco View Post
    Might have some free time this weekend. I'll see what I can do.
    That would be lovely, thank you!

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

Hello again, all. I hope everyone is well.

Are there any updates for prospective judges?
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Not to sound like a broken record, but why are we so adamantly sticking to a judge based system when it slows literally every round down by weeks? It's not like we have a panel of expert/celebrity judges to justify the practice...
    Last edited by weckar; 2019-06-08 at 12:03 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Nerdomancer in the Playground Moderator

DruidGuy

i've said it before, I'll say it again. unless you have folks step up ahead of time to judge, then judging takes awhile. unless folks sign up a few rounds out and stay accountable to that, it'll never get better. sometimes judging gets done quickly, but more often than not it just takes awhile.
    Spoiler: Medals & Current Characters
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    More sources, more choices, more power. Welcome to D&D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I mean, I have been assuming Jdizzlean looks like Nathan Fillion this whole time to start with...
    The Mod Life Crisis If you need me to address a thread as a Moderator, please include a link

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Or, and I have said this before, too: Switch to a judge-less system.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

I've started judging.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Well then, I'm done judging this round. There's a couple of things I want to say before I get to the judgements themselves though. First of all, I've got to admit I'm not exactly a expert on psionics, so if I missed some obvious interaction somewhere, I do apologize.
    Second of all, I'd like to quickly go over my way of scoring things. Every score starts at 3/5 points and is adjust ed up or down depending on the build. For originality, you generally lose points if you follow a well-know optimization trick, and you gain points for doings something truly unique. I generally award a 0.5 point bonus here as well if there's something of a backstory of fluff for the character. For power, I look at both in-combat and out-of-combat power. You don't need to do perfectly on both counts to get a perfect score, but you won't get a 5/5 if you're all in on one or the other. In the elegance category I generally penalize building mistakes. penalties range from 0.5 point for something that's fairly easily corrected without heavily changing the build, to 1.5 points for something that the build depends on but can't be corrected. As I penalize these things here, I'll generally assume they work as advertised in the power category. In elegance you can also get rewarded for particularly elegant and clean ways of making your build. Lastly for use of secret ingredient I'll be looking at how your build makes use of the ingredients. In this particular case, I'll also award up to one bonus point if your build adheres to the spirit of the vows, and not just the letter.

Spoiler: St. Colham 10/20
    Show

Originality
    Soulbow into Kensai for splitting arrow fun is a pretty well-known optimization trick. (-1) Having something of a background is always nice though, and this one was very evocative of your character’s main trick(0.5)
    2.5/5

Power
    That stunning volley hits very hard and you’ve got enough uses that you can do it a couple of times per fight but I haven’t seen much suggestions for how you or your allies would capitalize on the conditions inflicted by these arrows(+0.5), given that the stun has a fairly short duration. Your AC is completely bonkers.(+0.5) You also don’t have much in the way of out-of-combat utility.
    4/5

Elegance
    Remember to include a list of your sources. I don’t know about junkyard wars, but in the appetizer you’ll get penalized for forgetting it.
    You should list the flaws you took to get those additional feats(-0.5 for not listing the flaws, -1 for taking flaws).
    You’ve also traded away the flurry of blows class feature, which is a pre-requisite for the whirling steel strike(-0.5).
    Lastly, I’d say that applying stunning to all your arrows is a tricky proposition. Yes, stunning strike specifies that you have to specify before making an attack roll, but it also only ever refers to a singular attack. If I was the DM, I’d rule it the same way as crit and precision damage, applying it only to one arrow in the volley. I didn’t penalize further here, nor did I rule it this way for power, but I did want to point out you’re on very shaky ground, RAW-wise here.
    1.5/5

Use of ingredients
    It is rather telling that you consider your sweet spot to occur before you’ve taken any of the ingredients. None of the ingredients contribute much to the build beyond some extra numbers either (-0.5), and they all come online very late in the build(-0.5).
    2/5
    edited: my math was off here, but it didn't change the total. Seems like two mistakes make something that works out?

Spoiler: Ser willem, the gentle 10/20
    Show

Originality
    This seems like a fairly standard pyromancer, all things considered. I appreciate a background fitting the various more fluff-heavy bits of your build together, however (+0.5).
    3.5/5

Power
    You can sling some decent fireworks down-range, but as far as I can tell none of it is particularly big or impressive. You’ve got a decent diplomacy score, but given how much skill points you ‘lost’(having invested 13 in diplomacy over your career), you’re not all that much better than someone that only put full ranks into diplomacy.
    3/5

Elegance
    Nonlethal substitution is a metamagic effect, which means you can’t apply it to things that are not spells, such as psionics or class abilities like fire lash. This is true even when magic-psionics transparency is in effect. (-1.5)
    Ability focus is for creature special attacks. Since the monster manual mentions that special attacks can be Ex, Su or spell-like, I can see an argument that it could be applied to a psi-llike ability, but even then you have to specify which one as you get to pick only one (-1)
    AFAIK, psionics where updated to 3.5 with the XPH, so anything not included is no longer valid. This competition also does not specify that 3.0 materials are still allowed, unlike the main iron chef competition, or the appetizer (which specifies that 3.0 psionics is out in its entirety). A quick check of the psionics handbook reveals that the psionic modes are part of the overall psionics subsystem, which got replaced in the XPH as a whole.(-0.5)
    1/5

Use of ingredients
    Your vows make it a bit more difficult to dodge a couple of your psionic powers, and the saint template makes you a bit tougher, but I don’t think your build does much to show-case what makes these ingredients good, as most of your all-day attack modes require attack rolls, not saves(-0.5)
    2.5/5

Spoiler: Xx 12/20
    Show

Originality
    Nothing really stands out here, in positive or negative sense.
    3/5

Power
    You get a decent spread of defensive powers(+0.5), and a number of useful skills for out-of-combat use(+0.5). Your damage isn’t particularly high, but touch of golden ice could land you some surprise kills, or at least get you some debuffs going(+0.5).
    4.5/5

Elegance
    Please actually list what things are from which source. Just a list of books isn’t particularly useful if there’s more than 4 sources on the list.
    Eagle claw attack requires taking the improved sunder feat first. (-0.5)
    You’re taking bind vestige, of a non-good vestige, that manifests its influence in ways that go directly counter to your vow of poverty. RAW it might all work out on paper, but actually at a table this’ll get the rules for falling from your exalted state brought up pretty quickly. (-0.5)
    I am fairly certain touch of golden ice still falls foul of the requirements from vow of peace to not cause ability damage to a living creature. (-1)
    1/5

Use of ingredients
    Being built around being in melee with the enemy means you’re getting plenty of use out of the vow of peace aura, while your power selection means you’re getting some use out of the vow of nonviolence prerequisite as well. Saint mostly gives you higher numbers, but you’re also once again getting a bit more use out of its defensive tricks because you’re planning on fighting in melee for your disarming tricks. More importantly, your fighting style seems to be focused on taking away the enemies of your weapons to render them incapable of hurting you, which fits pretty well wit the fluff of the vows(+1). That having been said, you take saint way later in the build than you have to meaning that for most of the build you’re not using that half of the ingredients(-0.5)
    3.5/5

Last edited by DeTess; 2019-06-10 at 07:08 AM.

22. - Top - End - #52

NinjaGuy

Thank you Randuir, for stepping up and judging! Much appreciated. No disputes - all of your notes on my build are spot on (sadly :P ).

23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground

A great many thanks for your time and efforts in judging, Randuir! Such efforts are always appreciated, and this is no exception.

Spoiler: Dispute
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by XX
    Quote Originally Posted by Randuir View Post
    Well then, I'm done judging this round. There's a couple of things I want to say before I get to the judgements themselves though. First of all, I've got to admit I'm not exactly a expert on psionics, so if I missed some obvious interaction somewhere, I do apologize.
    Don't feel bad about that, I had to learn Ardent, Mantles, and a slew of powers to accomplish my build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randuir
    Second of all, I'd like to quickly go over my way of scoring things. Every score starts at 3/5 points and is adjust ed up or down depending on the build. For originality, you generally lose points if you follow a well-know optimization trick, and you gain points for doings something truly unique. I generally award a 0.5 point bonus here as well if there's something of a backstory of fluff for the character. For power, I look at both in-combat and out-of-combat power. You don't need to do perfectly on both counts to get a perfect score, but you won't get a 5/5 if you're all in on one or the other. In the elegance category I generally penalize building mistakes. penalties range from 0.5 point for something that's fairly easily corrected without heavily changing the build, to 1.5 points for something that the build depends on but can't be corrected. As I penalize these things here, I'll generally assume they work as advertised in the power category. In elegance you can also get rewarded for particularly elegant and clean ways of making your build. Lastly for use of secret ingredient I'll be looking at how your build makes use of the ingredients. In this particular case, I'll also award up to one bonus point if your build adheres to the spirit of the vows, and not just the letter.
    This makes sense, and thank you for posting how you do it!

Elegance
    Please actually list what things are from which source. Just a list of books isn’t particularly useful if there’s more than 4 sources on the list.
    Understood. I believe I was running out of time when I sent the build in, either IRL or for the competition. I should have done better at time management.
    Eagle claw attack requires taking the improved sunder feat first. (-0.5)
    I gain Improved Sunder from my class feature (Destruction Mantle) at the same time that I take Eagle Claw Attack. Since you take your level in whatever way is most advantageous I believe I do meet the prerequisites for Eagle Claw Attack when I take it; however I could see it being shaky RAW that depends on a DM.
    You’re taking bind vestige, of a non-good vestige, that manifests its influence in ways that go directly counter to your vow of poverty. RAW it might all work out on paper, but actually at a table this’ll get the rules for falling from your exalted state brought up pretty quickly. (-0.5)
    Aym is very directly against the Vow of Poverty. Yes, however I do not see vestiges as inherently evil, nor Aym as being portrayed as evil, just greedy. It states that even when under the sign of Aym I am just begrudgingly giving my coin/items, not that I can't. I see it more as Frodo, hesitating to toss the ring into Mount Doom, not as Isildur deciding not to toss the ring and keep it for himself. In the end Xx will give the item up every single time. Nowhere in Vow of Poverty do you have to be happy to give up your loot, just that you do. If I were to play a Dwarf with the Vow of Poverty I would be roleplaying my dwarf saying, "But Moradin, its so shiny... No your right, I gave me oath, and me oath I be bound to." before handing over the magic hammer.
    I am fairly certain touch of golden ice still falls foul of the requirements from vow of peace to not cause ability damage to a living creature. (-1)
    You know what. I'll give the same argument that I would give to my DM with this type of character, weak as it may be. Vow of Peace states that I may not deal ability drain/damage through the use of a weapon or spell. Touch of Golden Ice is neither a weapon nor a spell. It is a ravage that turns an evil creature's corruption against them. It is the evil creature's corruption dealing damage to the evil creature.

Use of ingredients
    Being built around being in melee with the enemy means you’re getting plenty of use out of the vow of peace aura, while your power selection means you’re getting some use out of the vow of nonviolence prerequisite as well. Saint mostly gives you higher numbers, but you’re also once again getting a bit more use out of its defensive tricks because you’re planning on fighting in melee for your disarming tricks. More importantly, your fighting style seems to be focused on taking away the enemies of your weapons to render them incapable of hurting you, which fits pretty well wit the fluff of the vows(+1). That having been said, you take saint way later in the build than you have to meaning that for most of the build you’re not using hat half of the ingredients(-0.5)
    3.5/5
    The only reason that I took saint so late, is because to me a saint needs to represent something. It is akin to transcending your mortal coil. It just didn't feel right applying it sooner; however I'll admit that you could easily apply it wherever makes the most sense in game. After some specific deed or sacrifice.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Orc in the Playground

I gain Improved Sunder from my class feature (Destruction Mantle) at the same time that I take Eagle Claw Attack. Since you take your level in whatever way is most advantageous I believe I do meet the prerequisites for Eagle Claw Attack when I take it; however I could see it being shaky RAW that depends on a DM.
    Why do people think this? No you don't. You level up in a specific way outlined in the PHB, and class features are the last thing on the list. You don't qualify. PHB pages 58-59. Level Advancement.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xx
    Hmmm, if the mantle directly gave you the feat I'd agree. However, the mantle specifies that you need to be psionically focused to have the feat, which makes this a bit more tricky. It seems to me we're in the same territory as using spells or similar to qualify for a feat at level-up. If I'd docked you a full point here I'd have reduced it to -0.5 points, but as it is I'm going to let the penalty stand.

Aym is very directly against the Vow of Poverty. Yes, however I do not see vestiges as inherently evil, nor Aym as being portrayed as evil, just greedy. It states that even when under the sign of Aym I am just begrudgingly giving my coin/items, not that I can't. I see it more as Frodo, hesitating to toss the ring into Mount Doom, not as Isildur deciding not to toss the ring and keep it for himself. In the end Xx will give the item up every single time. Nowhere in Vow of Poverty do you have to be happy to give up your loot, just that you do. If I were to play a Dwarf with the Vow of Poverty I would be roleplaying my dwarf saying, "But Moradin, its so shiny... No your right, I gave me oath, and me oath I be bound to." before handing over the magic hammer.
    Unfortunately, it's not quite that easy to ignore your vestige's influence unless you manage to make a good pact. The binding check is 1d20+CHA mod+your effective binder level, which in your case means you're making a 1d20+2 check against DC15, which means you've got a bad pact more than half the time. While under a bad pact, the vestige actively influences your demeanour and actions. You will be extremely stingy and you will be giving money to dwarves.
    All of this wouldn't be much of an issue if you where merely a good character. However, as an exalted character such influence can cause you serious trouble. Maybe this penalty would have been more in place in the 'use of secret ingredient' category though.
    (also, Frodo too decided to keep the ring, so that analogy doesn't really work here :P)

You know what. I'll give the same argument that I would give to my DM with this type of character, weak as it may be. Vow of Peace states that I may not deal ability drain/damage through the use of a weapon or spell. Touch of Golden Ice is neither a weapon nor a spell. It is a ravage that turns an evil creature's corruption against them. It is the evil creature's corruption dealing damage to the evil creature.
    By that same reasoning, a lot of creatures that inflict some kind of deadly condition through a touch attack or breath weapon or other effect not specifically called out here could take those oaths and continue using that ability to inflict harm(Imagine a golden dragon swearing these oaths, and then happily roasting all evil-doers with their breath-weapon because it isn't a weapon or spell). As a counter, I'd like to point out that 'don't cause suffering to living creatures' is also part of the vows of nonviolence and peace, and the touch of golden ice definitely falls foul of that.

The only reason that I took saint so late, is because to me a saint needs to represent something. It is akin to transcending your mortal coil. It just didn't feel right applying it sooner; however I'll admit that you could easily apply it wherever makes the most sense in game. After some specific deed or sacrifice.
    I can respect the RP reasons, but from the PoV of the competition it just means you took one ingredient at the last possible moment, so I'm going to let the penalty stand here as well.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKirah View Post
    Thank you Randuir, for stepping up and judging! Much appreciated. No disputes - all of your notes on my build are spot on (sadly :P ).
    Maybe shouldn't have said this, as we now know what build is not yours

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    Maybe shouldn't have said this, as we now know what build is not yours
    If he's not planning on sending in a dispute, I don't think it matters at this point. If there where others still waiting to judge or something like that, it'd be a different case.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

No disputes from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaq View Post
    I feel like telling the ghost of Gary Gygax to hold your beer is a good way to suddenly stop being the GM, but I have to admit that this would probably be remarkably effective. At what, I dunno, but effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombulian View Post
    I am continually astounded by how new you are here in contrast to how impressive your mind is.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Nerdomancer in the Playground Moderator

DruidGuy

I have a general item that can wait til after, no disputes from me.
    Spoiler: Medals & Current Characters
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    More sources, more choices, more power. Welcome to D&D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I mean, I have been assuming Jdizzlean looks like Nathan Fillion this whole time to start with...
    The Mod Life Crisis If you need me to address a thread as a Moderator, please include a link

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

Place Entry Entrant Score
    First Xx Falontani 12
    Second Ser Willem jdizzlean 10
    Second St. Collam RaiKirah 10

Congratulations to our medalists. And thank you again to our judge.

The next round will be up shortly.
    Last edited by Macabaret; 2019-06-15 at 06:56 PM.
    Show