New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Also, are you claiming you knew Elena's Role?
    That sounds believable, except that that isn't mentioned as part of your powerset in the Role list.
    I mean, she did claim. I mean I'm suspicious of him, but that's the most believable of the things he said.

- - - Updated - - -

gac3 seems to be defending himself to AV, before AV makes the accusation. It almost sounds like a wolf-ploy when they messed up the timing of making the posts. I don't see either of them being that sloppy, but it seems odd and maybe a hint to a AV-gac3 scumteam.

Not much, but wanted to mention it.
    Normally such distancing would be dangerous, but today is sorta a null day in that we know we'll lynch Cao, so the wolves can perhaps be a bit more 'loose' in their posts today.
    You missed the 1st post of the argument. It's before your power claim, the one I quoted where gac is talking about 3 to 4 wolves.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Clarification and, after some thought, why maybe gac3 isn't as wolfy as I thought

I was told these people targeted me
    JeenLeen - ...so a redirect from Diabound, yeah. I don't target with Elegant Egotist. So Diabound made folk targeting totaldile target me instead.
    Cao - turns out he's Diabound
    totaldilelpayz - as anticipated
    <redacted> - don't want to out the other seer
    gac3 - was going to leave this redacted, but since they say they didn't target me I called them on it. But it seems reasonable that that both he and I targeted totaldileplayz, but Diabound redirected both of us to target me.

I'm awaiting to learn from Xi if my power was stronger last Night than usual. If it was, then either <redacted> is Grandpa OR someone is a lying Bakura.
    Also, if totaldile is being honest, that would seem to imply that there is only one of Ishtar and Marik, not both. That, or the other seer didn't play along with my plan.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

This game will be played mostly on the Giant in the Playground Forums and partially on QuickTopic, where you will report your M2 actions to me.
    This game does not allow PMs. If you wish to have a private conversation with another player (involving the game), reach out to me on your QuickTopic and I will make a new one between you and the person you are contacting, then provide them with the link. Each player may request a maximum of two additional quicktopic threads for private discussion.
    Not all of these roles will be used, I expect. Experienced town members will probably be able to identify the core roles, but outside of that many of these might not make it in – there is no guarantee that Joey will be given precedence over, say, Baby Dragon just because he is a major character.
    It says no private messages, but it doesn't say no sharing quick topics. Could I publicly post a link to a quick topic for conversation with groups or just to share ones I have?

- - - Updated - - -

Clarification and, after some thought, why maybe gac3 isn't as wolfy as I thought

I was told these people targeted me
    JeenLeen - ...so a redirect from Diabound, yeah. I don't target with Elegant Egotist. So Diabound made folk targeting totaldile target me instead.
    Cao - turns out he's Diabound
    totaldilelpayz - as anticipated
    <redacted> - don't want to out the other seer
    gac3 - was going to leave this redacted, but since they say they didn't target me I called them on it. But it seems reasonable that that both he and I targeted totaldileplayz, but Diabound redirected both of us to target me.

I'm awaiting to learn from Xi if my power was stronger last Night than usual. If it was, then either <redacted> is Grandpa OR someone is a lying Bakura.
    Also, if totaldile is being honest, that would seem to imply that there is only one of Ishtar and Marik, not both. That, or the other seer didn't play along with my plan.
    Didn't Xihirli specify vortexer goes first? So yeah Cao targeted you, but everybody else targeted totadile.

- - - Updated - - -

...wait, doesn't that mean totadile targeted himself?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

1. Ignore me and AV. I feel we do this dance every time. So it might result in one of us looking wolfy but trust me, I usually expect what AV is going to call me out on. I know when I'm seeming wolfy most of the time. Just usually don't know/care enough to make it seem more town.

2. I didn't know about Elena. But at the same time knowing my roll was in the game made me more ready to believe her roll was. If that makes sense? Like if I had been a seer or banner or something, I might have doubted that the watcher and lookout made it into the game. But once Elena claimed, I kinda just assumed she was telling the truth? Maybe I shouldn't have.

3. Here was my plan:
    Target the claimed seer.
    Set up a QT with the seer and say "don't tell me who you targeted. Tell me the result".
    Then I post in the main thread "XYZ scries as ABC".

So I targeted Totadileplayz. I got "Your target targeted JeenLeen." So if there is only one person moving people's powers around, something is off.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw AV's explanation. Makes some sense I guess.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

Seers can target themselves and finding out if your a fool or the real seer is the first thing you should do. Since I only knew one role with 100% certainty myself I targeted myself.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

It says no private messages, but it doesn't say no sharing quick topics. Could I publicly post a link to a quick topic for conversation with groups or just to share ones I have?
    If you like.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Seers can target themselves and finding out if your a fool or the real seer is the first thing you should do. Since I only knew one role with 100% certainty myself I targeted myself.
    That just undoes the whole fool dynamic from D2 onward. That's why most evrry fool role used on this site specifies that scrying yourself isn't an option (or always tells you that you're the seer).

My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

I get that. I considered that when I might have been a fool. But I'd rather have some info than nothing in case I die before day 3.

9. - Top - End - #129

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    That just undoes the whole fool dynamic from D2 onward. That's why most evrry fool role used on this site specifies that scrying yourself isn't an option (or always tells you that you're the seer).
    Yep but theres no explicit rule on the fool or the seer besides what was laid out hence my confidence since if that was the case that should have been documented.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Ishizu Ishtar - Seer: You wield the Millennium Necklace, and can look into the future. Your Role PM only identifies you as “Tombkeeper Ishtar.”
    Swords of Revealing Light: During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Learn that player’s role.

Marik Ishtar - Fool: Once, you despised your Tombkeeper lineage and tried to take over the world as the new Pharaoh. Since then, you’ve decided to redeem yourself, but you’re out of practice being helpful. Your Role PM only identifies you as “Tombkeeper Ishtar.”
    Swords of Concealing Light: During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Receive a random role result as if it were a scry result
    I think I was mistaken. I recalled the "tombkeeper ishtar" thing being about the result you get if you target the seer or fool, but it's just about role PM. And it looks like the power doesn't specify "one otger player", just "one player". So that's not the smoking gun I thought it was...

My Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

So if everything that has been said is to be believed (which can't be taken for granted), this would be the updated list.

Spoiler: Player List
    Show

Number Player Role Team
    1 AvatarVecna
    2 BatCatHat
    3 Apogee1
    4 CoimhinTheCape Diabound Villain
    5 Elenna Dark Magician Girl Hero
    6 totadileplayz *one of the seers* Hero
    7 JeenLeen Mai Valentine Hero
    8 rogue_alchemist Yugi Moto Hero
    9 Gac3 Dark Magician Hero
    10 BookWombat
    11 Valmark
    12 Murska Pharaoh ____ Hero

Oh right. i was going to keep analyzing things before moving my vote but no reason if "CoimhinTheCape" is a villain.
    Last edited by gac3; 2021-05-09 at 01:15 PM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Yu-gi-Oh!

Last night was a comedy of errors it seems. So:

Valmark for actively refusing to make a wagon. I'll also go on record that I refuse to be a hypocrite and will not be part of any D1 wagon on Murska, constant be damned.
    The hypocrisy is about murska, not you. I can't just rant about how everybody immediately tries to kill me in half the games I'm in on principle, and then start a D1 wagon on Murska cuz he was that player when I joined. First game back, little bit of a break. I'll consider a wagon on him more seriously starting D2.
    This is me trying to minimize odds. This is me trying to get the wolves and the baner to twig onto Murska instead of me as the dangerous player. The fact that it's me saying it, and people know how I get, would help with that. I figured maybe an even chance of the baner targeting me or him, and same for the wolves; that would make it a 1/2 chance the kill gets blocked, as opposed to the 9/108 if it was just completely random. What I didn't anticipate is the baner-lover being inactive. That Murska was the other lover just makes it even worse. Last night's kill is my fault

My Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #133
    Barbarian in the Playground

CaoimhinTheCape, I find it funny that a lot of people misspell the name.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Default re: Werewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I'm still waiting on a few night actions and 11 AM isn't the best time for phase start/end for me, so I'll give people an extra few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    It is now the Endphase.

I will be sending the villains the results of their actions and moving to standby phase now. If anyone has any last-minute changes to their actions, you have until I finish drawing this crazy graph of what happened tonight.
    That's probably was this was about - two chances for RA to pop in and use the bane power at the last minute.

EDIT: It's possible that Murska was able to use Pharaoh's power instead of Yugi's in that "last minute" thing, and we've got a town beast in play right now. I'll have to check the power description to be sure though.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2021-05-09 at 01:38 PM.

My Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

I'm Mai and I used Aroma Strategy on totaldileplayz, assuming he would target me.

I'm guessing Diabound redirected me to myself, hence my odd feedback.
    So I got 3 names, and probably one of them is a seer/fool and one is Diabound. Assuming totaldile is honest. (I had hoped to confirm it by getting him to post his feedback and see if it matched the verbatim... but no luck on me having that.)

I don't want to out the real seer by voting them, so going to wait to vote until some other info comes up.

- - - Updated - - -

I might get more clarificaton on my power in a bit from Xi. But not sure if I'll be onlien when it arrives, so may not be able to add it until tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Diabound cannot redirect me to me.
    To quote Xi from my QT

- - - Updated - - -

::Final Fantasy victory fanfare::

Diabound, I choose you!
    CaohimhimTheCape.

totaldile, please keep quiet about if you saw me as Mai, so the wolves may leave you alive in hopes you are the fool.

- - - Updated - - -

...I realize an error in judgement, in that I should have let some discussion go forward a bit so we'd see who defends or goes along with a Cao vote without much evidence, but I'm going to be offline most of the rest of today and Monday... so wasn't thinking clearly.
    But at least we should get a wolf today. And one of hte more annoying ones to deal with.
    I don't think I understood- been a heavy day. Pretend you're explaining that to an idiot? (I saw AV's explanation and I'm still confused).
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Screw it. I'm the big bad Dark Magician. I don't see a point in not claiming. But my big swing today was going to be revealing the results of a scry which isn't going to be a big impact anymore.
    ...why did you claim? I think I missed something.
    Please give me, verbatim, what feedback you got from targeting me last night.

Because I'm assuming the three redacted (one of which was you) were Ishtar, Marik, and Grandpa.
    Guessing the third because I don't think I should normally be allowed to use Aroma Strategy immediately on someone who targeted me this night. I asked Xi to confirm, but that makes it look like my power was boosted.

If you are Dark Magician, then I think totaldile is more likely to be Bakura than Marik/Ishtar.
    Plus sounds iffy with how they questioned the Cao vote. Believeable, especially if they are sick IRL as seems to be the case.

I also find it odd that gac3 claimed, like they had something to hide or defend. What was up with that?
    (I do admit I'm skimming while I should be cleaning house, while the kids are resting, so my reading comprehension isn't 100% today. Weekends ain't good for gaming.)
    ...why gac3 being DM means totaldile is more likely to be Bakura?
    Gods today I feel so stupid.

16. - Top - End - #136

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    ...why gac3 being DM means totaldile is more likely to be Bakura?
    Gods today I feel so stupid.
    He's saying that having a seer at all would be unlikely since we'd have a lookout, and a watcher for the scryers in our group. I believe. I really wish i wasn't actually sick right now.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    ...why did you claim? I think I missed something.
    It's what I do. And the worst that could happen is I get lynched right? But ideally I would not get lynched and people would believe and trust me. But I always do better when i've got a claim out there. I also don't consider myself a high threat roll to the wovles. So I'm not overly concerned with being killed tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

He's saying that having a seer at all would be unlikely since we'd have a lookout, and a watcher for the scryers in our group. I believe. I really wish i wasn't actually sick right now.
    If that is what he is saying, I'm not following his logic.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: WerewOlf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh!

I thought JL's argument was more than mine and gac's back and forth looks like planned wolf distancing that acrewed up, but he onoy thought that because he missed the first post of the argument because it was before his own claim.

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: werewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    CaoimhinTheCape, I find it funny that a lot of people misspell the name.
    I ran a bunch of games with them playing, and I saw them mention how people get the name wrong so frequently, so I put in effort to get it burned into my brain.

My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: werewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh!

I ran a bunch of games with them playing, and I saw them mention how people get the name wrong so frequently, so I put in effort to get it burned into my brain.
    To be fair, I usually try to just say Cape. I think I copy and pasted it this time but am scared to look.

- - - Updated - - -

So people don't need to claim or anything of course but does anyone have any additional information or thoughts for day two besides "gac3 looks like a wolf" and "let's vote cape?"

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: WErewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh!

To be fair, I usually try to just say Cape. I think I copy and pasted it this time but am scared to look.
    I usually default to Cao when I wanna shorten it, but Cape definitely works.

So people don't need to claim or anything of course but does anyone have any additional information or thoughts for day two besides "gac3 looks like a wolf" and "let's vote cape?"
    I don't really feel like claiming publicly atm. I agree that it's not great to have a full day that's just "everybody votes the obvious one person and doesn't talk about anything else", which is part of why I chased down threads on you and totadile. Today (and now-ish in general), I'm in the middle of moving, but I'm looking things over and posting when I've got the opportunity.

The only real way Cao isn't guilty is if this is a giant gambit from JeenLeen. Whether it's Cao or JL that's scum, there's probably something to be seen D1 if we view it from that lens, especially since both of them were a wagon yesterday.

My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh yeah. People probably shouldn't claim. My list is narrowed down to like 5 suspects or something like that. So I think I'll go through later tonight and focus on those handful of people and see if I notice anything.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: WeRewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh

Oh yeah. People probably shouldn't claim. My list is narrowed down to like 5 suspects or something like that. So I think I'll go through later tonight and focus on those handful of people and see if I notice anything.
    I mean I'm also not counting on you having told the truth about your own role so I'll be doing my own check on things as well.

My Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: WeRewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh

I mean I'm also not counting on you having told the truth about your own role so I'll be doing my own check on things as well.
    Of course. Don't trust me. My only plan for evidence of my claim got shot out the window. I could be Mephisto for all you know. I couldn't find a more evil laugh face.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh

Of course. Don't trust me. My only plan for evidence of my claim got shot out the window. I could be Mephisto for all you know. I couldn't find a more evil laugh face.
    Gac's been Agatha all along!
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2021-05-09 at 03:56 PM.

My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

cool Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Alright I've had the time to cool down and reread what happened.

So the main point is that JeenLeen had a list of targets, he chose CaoimhinTheCape, and he had the 'your targets got switched' thing, and the only Vortexer is Diabound. Right?

I don't think I understood why choosing totadileplayz gave error, but for now the best course of action seems to be lynching Caoimhin and if that's wrong it means Jeen lied and lynch him, otherwise... Well, otherwise not. Seems simple enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright regarding gac3, I don't think anything he did was wolfy.

Presumably for Jeen to get gac3 as a result (that's what happened right?) gac would have had to target totadileplayz.

Gac3 was suspicious of the claim, since it was relatively safe because a potential other seer/fool couldn't counterclaim it. It makes sense they'd target totadileplayz.

In addition this means they'd have targeted totadileplayz but got redirected to Jeen, who also targeted themselves for being redirected, so gac3 got the "Your target targeted JeenLeen" which is in line with targets getting switched.

Right?

(I'm a bit tipsy so if this is all obvious apologies).

27. - Top - End - #147
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

My feedback said gac3 targeted me.
    Maybe Diabound interferred, but... I don't have the time to contemplate how that could have worked out. But please do give the result of your power, gac3.

totaldile can't be Zorc, since he targeted me and I didn't die. So presumably totaldile wasn't protected from targeting. So I think Diabound is the reason why my Aroma results were wonky. Seems odd if you [gac3] didn't target me, yet you did.

Also, are you claiming you knew Elena's Role?
    That sounds believable, except that that isn't mentioned as part of your powerset in the Role list.

Something I noticed about AV and gac3

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to put this commentary with the 'something I noticed', but lost it due to copy-paste error with the QUOTES

gac3 seems to be defending himself to AV, before AV makes the accusation. It almost sounds like a wolf-ploy when they messed up the timing of making the posts. I don't see either of them being that sloppy, but it seems odd and maybe a hint to a AV-gac3 scumteam.

Not much, but wanted to mention it.
    Normally such distancing would be dangerous, but today is sorta a null day in that we know we'll lynch Cao, so the wolves can perhaps be a bit more 'loose' in their posts today.
    Only read up to this point but wanted to say that this is a very villagery thought even though I don't particularly believe in AV/Gac w/w

Have no problem at all believing CaoimhinTheCape is bad even prior to Jeen

Apologies for not being around a ton yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Hmm. Well, we don't have very solid claims from the top wagons but they are claims. I'd rather not push either of them.

Perhaps a quick wagon swap back to CaoimhinTheCape - they didn't get traction early in the day, but perhaps they will now that it's late.
    It'd be interesting if this post explicitly got Murska killed.

Funny how everyone went "Let's not d1 murska" then murska gets shot at night.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: Cao Wallpost
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    So, for things that happened since my last post.

gac joins the game

He's had a good number of posts, even if I disagree with a lot of his arguements. No opinion on him yet, but I think his ISO will help me form an opinion.

rogue_alchemist still has not

So, RA doesn't always show up Day 1 which can be concerning but I don't think my vote is best used there. At this point there's been enough talking that I'd rather a lych that we'd get more info from, rather than someone afk.

BatCatHat posts in general

A couple posts that basically say I hope I'm not looking suspicious (but what if saying that was suspicous. At least joins the Jeen Leen wagon near the end. Curious if you have opinions on the other wagons (mostly totadile and Elenna at this point).

Murska v Totadile

A post addressing Totadile (and the accusation against Jeen) before a convo about WIFOM. My gut instinct is that Jeen's plan comes from a town perspective but I'll talk more about that later.

Jeen Leen
    Spoiler: Long quotes
    Show

So, I understand his vote against totadile and it doesn't feel like OMGUS. But he spends a lot of time discussing his plan and continues on about how bad it can be: how it's not perfect, why he might look wolfish, and then how the plan could be helpful to the wolves in a situation.

The comments of how he'd be suspicious if myself or Murska flips wolf seems... really weird to me. I can't put my finger on exactly how but it feels like a weird bit to add in.

Spoiler: More quotes
    Show

The flipping back and forth between the two isn't great, especially with the lampshading that he was uncomfortable with how people reacted to his vote on Elenna. Still, my gut says again that a wolf wouldn't put that in their post.

tl;dr Feels weird, but feels townie weird to me.

Elenna

Elenna further presses on why the plan wouldn't be great, but still leaves her vote on RA. Gives a couple townreads and then throws some suspicion on to totadile. Later explains:

Seems to only leave the RA wagon once her own was large enough to be a problem. Could come from a townie of course, but I again am not a fan of an RA wagon now so I wish she (and gac, for that matter) had moved her vote earlier.

Made some more posts, but not enough for me to judge town or wolf. Looking to see a read list soon.

Jeen and gac

They had a back and forth, with Jeen gac's reads as possibly wolfy but also saying he had an overall town read on gac. Don't really have much more to say on this back and forth at the moment but I'm keeping it in mind.

Gonna do another (shorter) post in a bit (with a vote change) but want to get this in before I'm ninja'd too much.

I haven't posted for... over 24 hours, longer than I thought. Real life reason was sleep, then work, then family but that's sort of beside the point. Vote count below.

Vote Count:
    totadileplayz (4): BookWombat, Murska, Elenna, JeenLeen
    AvatarVecna (1): CaoimhinTheCape
    JeenLeen (2): totadileplayz, BatCatHat
    Gac3 (1): AvatarVecna
    Elenna (2): Apogee1, Valmark
    rogue_alchemist (1): Gac3

Not Voting: rogue_alchemist

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, I'm focusing on Elenna and Totodile. Jeen's wagon is the same size as Elenna, but I've talked a lot about Jeen so far and I don't want to lynch him today.

Elenna

Spoiler
    Show

The random vote and the wording doesn't mean much to me either way, but if she's a wolf, it could be someone from the wolf team trying to make it harder for Town to guess their roles even after the group said in recruitment that Dark Necrofear probably wouldn't fit well.

(Side note: took out parts about the RNG wording and the Day length)

A defense of Jeen then keeping a vote on RA for pressure. I'm of the opinion that that pressure vote was not helping, but that's not necessarily strong evidence against.

Talks about Jeen's plan and then about networking. First instinct was that it was good to bring up that part of the game but after rereading it I feel vibes of "we won't be able to trust networking anyway" and I don't like the vague discouragement there.

Townread on Murska and Apogee, shade thrown on totadile. I like that we have some idea of her opinion of other players, even if it doesn't tell me much about her being town/wolf.

Could be exactly what she says in her post, but could be holding back from putting a more helpful vote down. There's the chance that both are wolves and she was trying to stay off of a buddy while distancing.

Moves to totadile only after her wagon has 3 people on it. There's some lampshade hanging with the "I knew someone would think that" statement, so that doesn't really do much for me.

Gives more reads on BW (null) and reinforces a town read on Apogee. Helpful info but doesn't tell me much about her alignment (at the moment).

Totodile

Spoiler
    Show

Random vote, not much of anything here.

Page 1 vote change to Jeen, which has stuck. First read through was that a vote against Jeen (talkative person I have a townread on) was sketchy but now that we've thought about the plan a bit more (and there's more holes in it than I would like) I understand totadile's vote. I don't like the public speculation on Jeen's role, so points against there.

Mostly discussion on gameplay and strategy rather than anything particularly relevant to the case against JeenLeen. Wish there was more to go on but that's the last post.

So, as much as we've talked about both options these very much feel like Day 1 wagons to me (nothing enough to make me completely sure of either). Of the two, I'm going to vote Elenna. Overall Elenna's posts have felt a little more wolfish on a gut level to me (although, totadile hasn't really been around lately to give me any sort of gut feel) and I would like to see competing wagons so we'll push the two closer.

Vote Count:
    totadileplayz (4): BookWombat, Murska, Elenna, JeenLeen
    JeenLeen (2): totadileplayz, BatCatHat
    Gac3 (1): AvatarVecna
    Elenna (3): Apogee1, Valmark, CaoimhinTheCape
    rogue_alchemist (1): Gac3

Not Voting: rogue_alchemist

FOS: gac3 off of this to be quite honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Totadileplayz being confirmed to target themself is actually a very good look for them

Because this only happens if the wolves decided to rolecop Jeen and why would the wolves feel a need to rolecop Jeen?

28. - Top - End - #148
    Bugbear in the Playground

Wow, ok. Just got back and it's late so I don't have time for much of a post but so much for my town read of JeenLeen. Jeen is lying and his gambit apparently is going to get the wolves through Day 1 and 2, and possibly convinced a number of people to target him (redirected to totadile) Night 1.

I'll have time for a long post tomorrow but assuming you all need a claim, I'm Solomon Moto and last night I tried to boost our claimed seer. With the whole vortex thing I guess I ended up targeting Jeen, which makes this whole situation even worse.

Vote Count:
    CaoimhinTheCape (8): Everyone
    JeenLeen (1): CaoimhinTheCape

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

First off: I completely misunderstood the rules and thought QTs weren't allowed, but I (think I now understand) that they are allowed, but we just ask Xi to make them. I forgot the 2/game limit and just misremembered them as banned.

---

As Valmark asked me to write it out, here's my rationale.

I tried to target totaldileplayz with Aroma.
    I was targeted by me, totaldileplayz, Cao, <redacted>, and gac3.
    I got a power boost (confirmed, essentially, by Xi) to use Aroma on anyone who targeted me last night as a bonus action. I picked Cao, since they looked the wolfy-est of those all.
    Feedback on Cao basically confirmed they are Diabound.
    That I got redirected to targeting myself, and gac3 said they tried to target totaldileplayz, makes me believe Diabound (Cao) targeted totaldileplay and JeenLeen, such that anyone targeting totaldile targeted me instead. This led to my feedback erroring out, since it would create an infinite loop of my feedback including my feedback that included me targeting myself and seeing my feedback, et al.

I had considered if I might have a false read on Cao, but the only way that seems possible is if Diabound redirected me to target someone else when targeting Cao. But that both I and gac3 got redirected to me disproves this.
    So about 99% sure Cao is Diabound.

I wasn't strongly accusing totaldileplayz of being Bakura. I was intending to note that they could be Bakura, either knowing Marik or Ishtar aren't in play. That gac3 claimed DM, means only <redacted> and totaldileplayz could be Ishtar/Marik.
    BUT my power got boosted, meaning someone empowered me. That Role is Yugi's grandpa. So <redacted> and totaldileplayz cannot be both Ishtar and Marik.
    Well, assuming gac3 isn't fakeclaiming DM for some reason and is actually Yugi's grandpa--but I can't see a good reason for Town!gac3 to fakeclaim, so I'll assume he's honest or a wolf.

...but, that everyone targeted totaldile got redirected to me... that makes me suspicious.
    Why?
    If totaldile is maybe the seer, they should try to stop him. If they know my ploy involves him targeting me, why redirect folk targeting him to target me? Unless they thought Seto would kill him, but that seems an odd move.
    I know totaldile suspected I was Mai. It was pretty obvious, probably, from what I wrote D1.
    totaldile basically had to target me, or kill me, lest I find out he didn't target me and accuse him of being a wolf for not playing ball. But Bakura wouldn't want me seeing his power feedback, in case it was different than a true seer's and we could compare notes. And he might've feared the real seer wouldn't play ball and would target totaldile, or Seto would kill totaldile as the runner-up D1, so why not redirect those to me?
    It's a stretch, yeah, but I can't see other good reasons for Diabound to redirect folk targeting totaldile to me. Seems a real waste for a seer claimant, unless it's a fakeclaim you don't want found out.
    OR, WIFOM, they knew I'd use Aroma on him, so they are setting him up to get lynched and my statements above are exactly what they want me to think.

Can we win today?

I don't have the time tonight to think this through, but I think we might be able to set up actions tonight so that we win. Either we catch a wolf by whoever doesn't play ball, or we detect a wolf.
    And maybe massclaiming will give us 3 seers, one of which is Bakura.

But I don't know if this is a good idea or not.
    I can see it good as:
    Living players are
    BatCatHat - ???
    Apogee1 - ???
    Cao - DEAD SOON, Diabound
    totaldileplayz -- seer or fool
    JeenLeen - Mai
    gac3 - Dark Magician
    BookWombat - ???
    Valmark - ???
    One of ??? is Yugi's grandpa. Two are wolves. That leaves two unknown roles.

Let's assume there's a real seer.
    gac3 targets someone untested. If they get no feedback, it's probably Zorc since Zorc can't be targeted.

We ask some folk to target me, and the power-booster targets me again. I use Aroma on two of them to confirm their feedback and thus essentially their role.
    Or, I believe I could use it on N1 targeters, and verify gac3 as DM.

The seer scries another person.

The wolves, presumably, kill one of me, gac3, or totaldile to try to limit our chances of outting them.
    But this gives us more folk vetted as town.

...I guess it's a bad idea to claim, since the wolves have safe fakeclaims. The pro is we could assign actions to everyone, and whoever doesn't play ball is presumably a wolf.
    With Diabound dead, the wolves can't screw up our plans.

SIDE NOTE: I had some info from a QT, that I am disregarding in the above. Not sure to trust it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Wow, ok. Just got back and it's late so I don't have time for much of a post but so much for my town read of JeenLeen. Jeen is lying and his gambit apparently is going to get the wolves through Day 1 and 2, and possibly convinced a number of people to target him (redirected to totadile) Night 1.

I'll have time for a long post tomorrow but assuming you all need a claim, I'm Solomon Moto and last night I tried to boost our claimed seer. With the whole vortex thing I guess I ended up targeting Jeen, which makes this whole situation even worse.

Vote Count:
    CaoimhinTheCape (8): Everyone
    JeenLeen (1): CaoimhinTheCape
    Nice counter-attack, but I don't think it's strong enough.
    I'm setting up a QT with <redacted>, who I presume is Solomon Moto, at least assuming gac3 and totale aren't lying about their claims.

- - - Updated - - -

New info to share

From a QT (initiated by the other player), I've got a Fool claim, and the Fool says they have a QT with the True Seer.
    But they are pressing for who the booster is, and I worry this is Bakura.
    Fool, if you aren't QTing me, please let me know. Or publicly claim fool. True Seer, if this ain't true... well, don't say so today -- don't want you to die tonight -- but maybe D3.

And for y'all other ???, if you want to put in a claim with me to try to coordinate stuff, feel free. But I have tomorrow off work and likely won't be on much to really actively coordinate things... so, um... bad timing, yeah.

30. - Top - End - #150

Planetar

[QUOTE=JeenLeen;25040738]
    If totaldile is maybe the seer, they should try to stop him. If they know my ploy involves him targeting me, why redirect folk targeting him to target me? Unless they thought Seto would kill him, but that seems an odd move.
    I know totaldile suspected I was Mai. It was pretty obvious, probably, from what I wrote D1.
    totaldile basically had to target me, or kill me, lest I find out he didn't target me and accuse him of being a wolf for not playing ball. But Bakura wouldn't want me seeing his power feedback, in case it was different than a true seer's and we could compare notes. And he might've feared the real seer wouldn't play ball and would target totaldile, or Seto would kill totaldile as the runner-up D1, so why not redirect those to me?
    It's a stretch, yeah, but I can't see other good reasons for Diabound to redirect folk targeting totaldile to me. Seems a real waste for a seer claimant, unless it's a fakeclaim you don't want found out.
    /QUOTE]

Umm no that is complete and utter horse****. I did suspect you were a wolf at the time yes, but I had no real reason to think you'd even know if I targeted you or not. Yes I did figure out your role if you were town, but I still thought of you as the best lynch for that day. Since I thought you were a wolf. This basically means that entire thought process is fundamentally flawed. As it does not factor in my known thoughts and opinions of that day. It's bad logic.

Furthermore the other seer contacted me that night. I had no real reason to suspect they were lying about who they were going to scry. Another flaw in your logic.

If you weren't practically confirmed I'd find this clearly flawed logic sus. The likely answer is to cause confusion they probably knew that both you and I as the most voted for players and with known traits accompanying both of us would have plenty of actions thrown our way. Thus, they chose to redirect those actions so that they didn't get to the proper target. We still have no idea how me being buffed would have worked, so we can't know how it would have happened, and the wolves wouldn't have either. They might have thought getting rid of a boost from the seer would have worked out well for them.