New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,476 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 14

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Community Center

"There is no vampirically or lycanthropically contaminated blood in my materials for this test, though depending on what you meant by something like that, all I can say is that the effects are intended to be benign and helpful, and either temporary or potentially reversible depending on how things happen." Shayan's voice maintains a steady monotone, but a slightly empathic and almost comforting one as a faint, pleasant scent wafts up from where she sits.

It should be noted that her vines, which extend outwards from her shoulder blades, are currently wrapped around her torso and hidden by the bulky turtleneck.
    Elaine smiles as her nose detects the scent, but does not comment on it, instead saying, "Alright. I'm glad...I'm allergic to dogs, and I like to be...Alive." She finishes filling out the form and hands it back Shayan as she says, "So, when are we going to do this?"

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Bugbear in the Playground

Community Center

Sophia shakes her head
    Fraid not, sorry. I'm going to have to back out then.
    And she leaves...

Another person appears!
    A woman, her long black hair swept back, clad in navy blue cargo pants, a black blouse, and a blue military jacket, her feet bare, her fair skin contrasting with her bright amber eyes.
    Through the many tears on her clothing, one can see a lot of her body, covered in bandages.
    Hi. I'm interested in this experiment. May I sign up?3
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Barbarian in the Playground

Fallow’s Furry & Feathered Friends

Magtok awkwardly stands around outside the complex, waiting for something or someone. He's quite visibly uncomfortable with this, standing around here, in this particular neighborhood, outside this particular building. He's heard rumors, none of them pleasant, and is almost certain that someone would pay top dollar to see him abducted and put on display there.

It wouldn't work, of course, as he's in constant contact with his other clones, and could rain hell down on any would-be kidnappers in an instant if they didn't have a perfect plan to prevent him from doing so, but there's always that doubt. Someone, somewhere might've taken notes and lessons from the last few MagAbductions, and concocted a flawless scheme to turn the Nexus's most notorious cyborg into something...something terrible, something helpless and less than human. It's probably just his paranoia acting up again, but as he shuffles his feet along and watches FF&FF from across the street, he can't help but think he's getting in over his head. This was a bad idea, something is going to go horribly wrong, and no amount of resources and/or ingenuity will save him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Fallow’s Furry & Feathered Friends

Magtok awkwardly stands around outside the complex, waiting for something or someone. He's quite visibly uncomfortable with this, standing around here, in this particular neighborhood, outside this particular building. He's heard rumors, none of them pleasant, and is almost certain that someone would pay top dollar to see him abducted and put on display there.

It wouldn't work, of course, as he's in constant contact with his other clones, and could rain hell down on any would-be kidnappers in an instant if they didn't have a perfect plan to prevent him from doing so, but there's always that doubt. Someone, somewhere might've taken notes and lessons from the last few MagAbductions, and concocted a flawless scheme to turn the Nexus's most notorious cyborg into something...something terrible, something helpless and less than human. It's probably just his paranoia acting up again, but as he shuffles his feet along and watches FF&FF from across the street, he can't help but think he's getting in over his head. This was a bad idea, something is going to go horribly wrong, and no amount of resources and/or ingenuity will save him.
    Invidia, clad in her armor and a black cloak, blushing, approaches Magtok hesitantly
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

The Mod Wonder: Closed for Length. Restart if you haven't already.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.