New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,476 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Girl Genius XXIV: Ask Vit a Bit More Terror

Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    He threatened Lu, NOT Agatha who he had been working with just a short time before. I still wonder though. IS it really Klaus or is it Gil pretending to be him? Klaus taught (or tired to) Gil everything he knew. So if Klaus could figure out his mind was messed with than there is a good chance that Gil would know as well. Pretending to be his father is a good way to get info. And there seems to be some info that Gil was keeping from Albia (namely the weapon used to kill the God Queens was Gil's own technology). Gil has a long history of people underestimating him and Gil using it to his advantage.
    Where do we have any information on that (the bolded part)?

And yes, there is a possibility of Gil acting as Klaus, but up to this point we have not seen it happen, so it is not likely. Still, I like the idea itself.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Page 50! Initiating new thread!

Here, in fact...
    Last edited by Manga Shoggoth; 2019-01-23 at 04:19 PM.
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    Anyone else think that Agatha and Klaus could have a nice, quiet, non-Sparky conversation that goes all day long? Klaus just has to tell her stories about Bill and Barry. Not Heterodyne Stories or Jaeger Tales, but stuff about who they really were.
    "So there was this one time Bill's daughter threw a carriage at me."
    *Glares menacingly*
    "You totally had just killed Lars!"
    "Who is Lars?"
    *Glares menacingly too*
    Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    He threatened Lu, NOT Agatha who he had been working with just a short time before. I still wonder though. IS it really Klaus or is it Gil pretending to be him? Klaus taught (or tired to) Gil everything he knew. So if Klaus could figure out his mind was messed with than there is a good chance that Gil would know as well. Pretending to be his father is a good way to get info. And there seems to be some info that Gil was keeping from Albia (namely the weapon used to kill the God Queens was Gil's own technology). Gil has a long history of people underestimating him and Gil using it to his advantage.
    The overlay can her when Gil is unconscious and just remember whatever it was that Albia & co did to him.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Where do we have any information on that (the bolded part)?

And yes, there is a possibility of Gil acting as Klaus, but up to this point we have not seen it happen, so it is not likely. Still, I like the idea itself.
    The description of the air around Past Albia and the description of the air around Gil's lightning wand were basically identical. Greasy, and then a bolt of lightning was thrown.

Which might mean that the Other had time to prepare the location in advance (Gil had set up generators all around the castle).

Which might mean that one of the queens was working WITH Lucrezia.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    The description of the air around Past Albia and the description of the air around Gil's lightning wand were basically identical. Greasy, and then a bolt of lightning was thrown
    Which may very well be how any technology that is "throw a lightning bolt at your targer" affects the air near the user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickford View Post
    I don't understand your point. Why does it matter what I said?

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
    Page 50! Initiating new thread!

Here, in fact...
    Indeed! Let us move to the new thread!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.