New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Paladin Academy: A Playground Inspired Story

Just letting you all know, I don't care if the stories are canon or not. I will put two separate sections where I will dub "Canon", and "Non-Canon". So those who don't think they can write a story, you now have no excuse to not write it.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

2. - Top - End - #842
    Firbolg in the Playground

Here's my guest chapter. I hope it can be canon.

Snatches of Song
    Spoiler
    Show

Viola is special. I have known that from the moment I first laid my eyes on her. In her essence I heard a song, richer and more beautiful than anything I have heard before. But I am a wizard, and my world is within books and knowledge, not songs and souls. The meaning of Viola’s song was beyond my ability to interpret, but I hoped that I would understand it someday.

And now, some of its meaning has come to light. The young girl has come face to face with a foe most terrible, one that I have battled many times, and each time failed to conquer. The foe who has destroyed so much of my heart and the lives of so many young paladins under my charge. And she has conquered him. No, I refer not to the Demon King, terrible as he may be. I refer to the ancient one, Death.

I have said that the sword of a paladin is a tool, not a weapon. For weapons are servants of Death, bringing his unholy wrath upon the earth. The sword of the paladin is forged for battle against Death, for every paladin has felt his evil touch and is sworn to drive him back. But Death cannot be defeated, and it takes all the strength of a paladin to keep him at bay.

And yet, in our battle against Death, we invite his presence. So many young paladins have I seen fall to his blade, so many pure and innocent souls taken by his dark grasp. Many times I have cried out in rage and anguish against the foe, but helpless against his power.

But now Viola has laid eyes upon the face of Death and survived. Perhaps you can say that she has defeated Death. How is this possible? I must know. And yet, I feel that it is a mystery I may never be able to understand.

Nil believes that it may have been Kurama who saved Viola by refusing to let go. In the past, I would have dismissed this as arrogant foolishness. We are all mortal, and to think we can defy the power of our enemy on our own invites nothing but despair. And yet, I cannot let go of the possibility. During the time of Viola’s recovery, I have heard the song of her soul again. It has not diminished from her encounter with Death, but it is stronger, more beautiful than ever. Moreover, I can hear the same song within Kurama as well. Different, but one, as a harmony to a melody.

I have heard faint whisperings from the heavens that Death will one day be defeated, to rise no more. In these years, I have not allowed myself the hope that those rumors may be true. But now, I turn my ear toward the heavens once again, hoping to hear those whispers once again.

And hear them I do. Still distantly, but more clearly than before. They come to me in snatches of song…
    Last edited by Blue Ghost; 2011-01-03 at 04:35 PM.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

3. - Top - End - #843
    Barbarian in the Playground

I might write a guest chapter once my character comes in to the story
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome SpyFox Doll by Recaiden
    Epic Avvie by Domochevsky
    Everything Else by Me

4. - Top - End - #844
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'll make one soon. Damn you but Kurama is going to have romantic feelings for Viola! Whether or not he realizes it!
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

5. - Top - End - #845

I hope this is can be canon. Pwetty pweasssseeee I mean this was kiiiindoofff my ideaaaa... Well I suppose Blue Ghost could TECHNICALLY claim it as his idea but I was the idea sparker, so nananabooboo, stick your head in doodooo.

Kurama
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm sitting next to her bed, holding her hand. It makes me sad to see her in this condition, she hasn't woken in days. I really hope she does soon. I don't want to lose another partner...

Mordokai says I need to get back to my training and duties, but I can't leave her. After all the times she's been there for me, she would never forgive me if I wasn't their for her now. He says I'm letting my emotions get in the way. Well who cares! I'd rather give up being a paladin then to cast away my feelings. Viola is my friend and I love... Er I mean, I like her!

She looks so innocent when she's sleeping... Well I suppose she always has. Can you imagine? She was afraid to change in front of boys. Ha!

Anyways, I guess I'm saying I really care about her, and if I'm not here fo her, who knows what might happen. What if she stops breathing, or someone tries to attack her?! If I'm not here to save her, then what's the point of trying to keep her alive at all.*

We have grown so close. I can't lose her now...

Well here's my guest chapter. I'll probably submit more, both canon and non-canon as time goes on and the plot progresses because I love you THHHHAAAAATTT much Silver.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #846

Blue, I liked how you expanded on your character's magical mythos. Heavenly whispers are an interesting idea. The idea of Death as an entity you beleive must be struggled against? Even more so.

Li Shiro, yours was very sweet. I like how you tried to include the intense protectiveness that Kurama shows in the cannon. Perhaps his emotions could have seemed a little more intense, but it fit with the theme.

Both of you did well staying in character.I'm assuming feedback is allowed, as it is normally requested or expected. I'll write both a serious and silly chapter tonight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

7. - Top - End - #847
    Titan in the Playground

By the way, thinking up titles would be appreciative.

8. - Top - End - #848

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nil View Post
    Blue, I liked how you expanded on your character's magical mythos. Heavenly whispers are an interesting idea. The idea of Death as an entity you beleive must be struggled against? Even more so.

Li Shiro, yours was very sweet. I like how you tried to include the intense protectiveness that Kurama shows in the cannon. Perhaps his emotions could have seemed a little more intense, but it fit with the theme.

Both of you did well staying in character.I'm assuming feedback is allowed, as it is normally requested or expected. I'll write both a serious and silly chapter tonight.
    Keep in mind that Blue is rather fond of metaphor. How much of what he says is meant to be taken literally is up to interpretation.

I look forward to reading your chapter.

And beautiful work, Kurama. Stream-of-consciousness, expression of love, my favorite kind of writing. 'Course, if it were me writing it, it would have a whole lot more metaphor.

Love wins. S'agapo.

9. - Top - End - #849

What is your name?
    Spoiler
    Show

In the hour before the sunrises a small village sits in darkness .Exhausted youths sleep in a small shelter, isolated at the corner of the village. Peaceful slumber is shattered by the resonance of clanging steel and shrieking women. Stirring from his bed, a boy approaches the door to discover the source of the disturbance.

Wait, is that…smoke? Running out of his hut, a vision that would haunt dreams to come branded itself into his eyes. Homes were burning, and men in black robes grabbed screaming villagers, knifes drawn. A man in the village square scream incantations towards the sky, screaming for his slumbering master to accept their tributes of darkness and blood, as brave men and women grab their tools to defend their children.

Sadly, some have no protection. While many are driven off, a girl is grabbed by her wrist, and to his horror the boy can do nothing but watch as a curved blade is lodged in his heart.

"SUSAN!!!!"

Overwhelmed by a voice he cannot understand, he fights. Despite being abandoned by everyone else he waves off cultists from all directions to protect children who have no one else to look over them. Yet it is in vain as a torch is thrown at the refuge of the orphans of the village, the only home they ever knew destroyed.

………………………………………………………………..

"Everyone is alright, except for a few wounded and one girl."

"At least they weren’t very strong. Most likely a cult leader trying to make a name for himself."

"What about the street rats?"

"The church can take in the younger ones, don’t worry."

"Bah, let them have them. They’re the only ones who would accept them anyway."

The villagers whispered like this all day, as a man looked upon the brunt down shelter, and the single man sitting where he once dreamed of raising past this accursed place.

I heard what you did here. You saved their lives.
    "……"
    "I was hoping you could join me. I need people who can protect others. Who can hear the angels. What is you name?"

For once the boy looks up. He tells the man what he has always been called by everyone in village, what they all thought orphans like him.

"My name is Nil."

Spoiler
    Show
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."

10. - Top - End - #850

Truly beautiful. I love it.

Love wins. S'agapo.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Ettin in the Playground

I love your guest chapter, Blue. The thing about your character speaking in metaphor means that it's open to a wide range of interpretations.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    By the way, thinking up titles would be appreciative.
    You want bad puns? Does that work? If so:

43: A Grim Revelation

Told you it was bad.

On a slightly more serious note, here are some more ideas

33/37: What You Are Made Of (it could be applied to either)
    42: Taking a Chance
    46: An Eye for An Eye...
    47: Balancing the Books
    Last edited by Ajadea; 2011-01-03 at 11:12 PM.

12. - Top - End - #852

Thank you Blue. I just finished my semi-quasi-cannon story, but a large amount of it involved Grim so I'm awaiting his okay before I post it. I'll have to reread the story to think up some titles though.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #853

Ooooo... Backstory. Nice. Good work Nil. I'll probably do some backstory on Kurama next.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #854

I told him you were ready…
    Spoiler
    Show

"Nil, I have a new paladin I want you mentor. His name is Grim. I trained him myself, and I want you to take him on your missions."

Two months later in the mountains of Norathon

“Grim, look out for the Vampire-Platypus!”

“I can handle myself thank you.” Slaying the last of the were-gnomes with a blade of darkness, Grim set his sights on Vampire-Platypus King. His armies had besieged local towns for too long.

Later that evening

The sun has set, and the cool air of the mountain blows by. A small fire burns brightly, orange and blues flames dancing on the albino hide.

“Grim..”

“Save it. I held my own and I took care of myself. Mordokai might have made you my partner for now, but I don’t need your condescension.”

“……You did well. You’ve come a long way now Grim, that’s all I wanted to say.”

Silence falls upon the cavern, shadows dancing on the red stones surrounding the two. Looking up, Grim sees a tired Nil, staring mournfully at the flame.

“Nil, I ”

“Keep getting stronger Grim, and it wouldn’t surprise me if you unlock your crystal before I do. I’ll take the first watch.”
    ……………………………………………………
    Later at the academy

“You two have done excellently. I have no doubt you could both succeed me if anything was to happen. Nil, you have already graduated, and I want you to begin a solo mission towards the Caverns of Alstosh.”

"A solo mission? That means..”

Looking up expectantly, Grim knew what Mordokai would say next. Grim, there is a reason I’m separating you from Nil. I trained you myself, and you second only to me. You no longer need a mentor. It is time for you to take the graduation test.

“Grim, there is a reason I’m separating you from Nil”.

A grin grew on Grim’s face.

“I trained you myself, and I have no doubt of your abilities. But..”

Grim looked confused, unsure.

“You are not ready. I fear you still need guidance. I want you to begin training the other paladins, and to guide them. At the academy you will be second only to me. Guide the next generation, and learn compassion and patience. Perhaps then you will be ready. You are both dismissed."

Outside of the room, Grim glared at Nil.

"What did you tell him!?

I thought we were friends Nil. I actually trusted you."

Grim stomped down the hall, feeling caged in with his inferiors. Nil could only watch in sadness. That was the last time he saw Grim.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #855
    Titan in the Playground

Paladin Academy: Chapter 2: Part 1
    -Cast-
    Penny
    Viola
    Kurama
    Mordokai

Spoiler
    Show
    Several days had passed since Viola had escaped her brush with death. Her arm started to get a small amount of feeling back, although she wished that it was still completely numb. It felt as if a thousand rotating splinters were dancing up and down her arm. Over time, as more feeling returned, the number of the blasted things seem to multiply. She lay looking straight out of the window on the far side of the room. A couple wispy clouds slowly floated across the sky, one leading the other. She thought back to the few events that happened since she awoke.

Kurama was busy retelling everything that happened of the invasion. Viola wasn't really listening, but smiled as she let Kurama excitedly recount the whole invasion. It helped her forget about the pain that would arise when she barely breathed, much less moved.

Suddenly, down the hall she heard a flurry of fast footsteps coming closer. Kurama must've heard them too, for he stopped abruptly and turned cautiously towards the doorway. Viola focused, trying to make out the shape of the person coming their way. She could only make out the small shape of the person before the answer presented itself.

"Viooollllaaaa!!"

Penny quickly turned the corner and had leapt into the air. Despite her incredible speed, time slowed to a crawl for Viola. As Penny arced in mid-air, Grim's wound made its presence all the more knowable. Instantly, Viola made the connection and instinctively tried to shield herself. She knew it was hopeless and dreaded the impact of the girl racing towards her as a high speeding projectile.

"PENNY!!! NO, WAIT!!!"

At the last second, Kurama manged to place himself between Penny and Viola. Even though he couldn't stop her from impacting Viola, he did lessen the impact. Still, the pain caused Viola to scream out loudly in pain as her chest protested the sudden abuse.

After a series of quick apologies from Penny and a string of low muttered curses from Viola, Penny began to tell her of what all was happening from her point of view. It was pretty much a more simplified version of what Kurama had told her, yet greatly exaggerated at some points. Viola couldn't help but smile as Penny was telling how she threw an entire section of wall at Grim during their battle.

It wasn't until the sun was getting low that Viola insisted that they both go and have dinner. Her's of course was being brought in later.

The last of the clouds disappeared from her view. After a few moments, she looked back down at her crystal that had been placed on her bedside nightstand. The glow has grown noticeably brighter over the days that had passed. Viola couldn't help but remember back to when they needed to change her white clothes for her the previous day.

"I said 'Out' Kurama!"

"Oh come on, Viola. I've seen you change before from the locker rooms."

"I said no. Its creepy enough then as is."

Rabbit was beside her with a fresh pair of clothing. She was the only paladin who could touch or move Viola without causing her any pain or discomfort. Behind her perfectly concealed features, Viola could tell that Rabbit was enjoying their argument with some amusement.

"I still don't understand your need for privacy like this."

"Based mainly on you peeking at me when they got me in these clothes last time. I know I wasn't conscious yet, but you didn't need to check up on me like that."
    Viola watched carefully after placing her trap. Every time she brought that up, Kurama always denied the accusation.

"I told you, you still had my crystal in your grasp. Besides, I had to make sure for myself that your wound was indeed looking better."

Viola quickly pointed at Kurama with her right hand accusingly.
    "AHA! You admit it! You did look at me then!"
    Kurama opened his mouth, then froze. After a few seconds pause, his hand raced up to meet his face.
    "That decides it then. OUT!"

She looked over at the empty seat placed by her bed. She had to constantly force Kurama to leave otherwise he'd be there all day. Shaking her head, she smiled slightly at Kurama's attention. This feeling was cut short however when a dozen or so new splinters added themselves to her arm. After a few moments, the pain slowly subsided and she began to relax. After a few deep breaths, she tried to sit up. She managed to get about 8 inches above the pillow, before the lance of pain forced her back down. She could tell that each time she tried, she could get farther and farther out of the bed.

She looked around the room yet again, looking for something new. Boredom had plagued her in the entire time she remained bedridden. It got lonely often during the day, with nothing but the distant clash of swords she could sense and the occasional footsteps of someone passing in the hall. No sooner did she think this, did a pair of footsteps begin to echo down the hall. Viola focused on the footsteps a little bit, expecting them to pass. So it was to her surprise that they turned into the room. She looked up to see Mordokai entering.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds. A feeling of nervousness washed over her. She knew that Mordokai disapproved of her feelings about Kurama. Mordokai then slowly made his way up towards her before he was right over her. He spoke softly.
    "How are you feeling?"

Viola looked down at her arm before looking back up at him.
    "Better."

Mordokai slowly made his way into the chair that was usually occupied by Kurama.
    "Are you able to get out of bed yet?"

Viola hesitated.
    "...No."

"I see."
    She squirmed under his gaze.
    "Despite what you may think, I'm not here to tell you off about Kurama."

Viola blinked.
    "You're not?"

"No."
    He shifted forward, placing his hands in front of him.
    "While I greatly disapprove of you two, I decided that it may just be that age. I too have felt attachments in my life, and around the same age as both you and Kurama. I'm just placing my hope that perhaps... you two will grow out of it eventually."

"Oh."
    Viola blinked before looking down. This was certainly not what she expected from him. Also, his confession also made him seem more human. More of an equal.

"No. I am here instead to ask you a question."

Viola snapped out of her train of thought and looked up.
    "What about?"

Mordokai's eyes shifted towards her crystal.
    "About what was happening when your crystal unlocked."

Viola blinked.
    "What do you mean?"

Mordokai thought for a moment.
    "I talked with Kurama, and he told me how he cared about your well being, and that lead to his crystal unlocking. How did it happen for you?"

Viola thought back to the day when Grim first entered the fortress.
    "I had had it with being useless. I wanted to do the protecting for once, not being the one protected."
    She paused for a moment, remembering the feeling.
    "I wanted to protect everyone."

Mordokai considered her for a moment.
    "...I see."

He continued to look at her for a moment more before slowly getting up.
    "Why are you asking me this now?"

Mordokai paused.
    "I had been busy. With Grim and the invasion, and you. Only now have I had time to come to you. Its been bothering me for sometime."
    He then began to stand up

Viola tilted her head slightly.
    "What's been bothering you?"

Mordokai had made his way down the bed and paused at the doorway.
    "I don't really understand it. I thought I understood the Paladinis Crystals, but right now, I don't know any more."
    He looked back at Viola.
    "Anyways, thank you. I'll let you have your rest."

He then left, leaving Viola puzzled. She turned and looked down at her crystal, watching as it glowed innocently back up at her.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2014-08-30 at 01:03 AM.

16. - Top - End - #856
    Ogre in the Playground

Paladin Academy: Chapter 2: Part 1
    -Cast-
    Penny
    Viola
    Kurama
    Mordokai

Spoiler
    Show
    Several days had passed since Viola had escaped her brush with death. Her arm started to get a small amount of feeling back. However, she wished that it was still completely numb. It felt as if a thousand rotating splinters were dancing up and down her arm. Over time, as more feeling returned, the number of the blasted things seem to multiply. She lay looking straight out of the window on the far side of the room. A couple wispy clouds slowly floated across the sky, one leading the other. She thought back to the few events that happened since she awoke.

Kurama was busy retelling everything that happened of the invasion. Viola wasn't really listening, but smiled as she let Kurama excitedly recount the whole invasion. It helped her forget about the pain that would arise when she barely breathed, much less moved.

Suddenly, down the hall she heard a flurry of fast footsteps coming closer. Kurama must've heard them too, for he stopped abruptly and turned catiously towards the doorway. Viola focused, trying to make out the shape of the person coming their way. She could only make out the small shape of the person before the answer presented itself.

"Viooollllaaaa!!"

Penny quickly turned the corner and had leapt into the air. Despite her incredible speed, time slowed to a crawl for Viola. As Penny arced in mid-air, Grim's wound made its presence all the more knowable. Instantly, Viola made the connection and instinctively tried to shield herself. She knew it was hopeless and dreaded the impact of the girl racing towards her as a high speeding projectile.

"PENNY!!! NO, WAIT!!!"

At the last second, Kurama manged to place himself between Penny and Viola. Even though he couldn't stop her from impacting Viola, he did lessen the impact. Even though, Viola still yelled out loudly in pain as her chest protested the abuse.

After a series of quick apologies from Penny and a string of low muttered curses from Viola, Penny began to tell her of what all was happening from her point of view. It was pretty much a more simplified version of what Kurama had told her, yet greatly exaggerated at some points. Viola couldn't help but smile as Penny was telling how she threw an entire section of wall at Grim during their battle.

It wasn't until the sun was getting low that Viola insisted that they both go and have dinner. Her's of course was being brought in later.

The last of the clouds disappeared from her view. After a few moments, she looked back down at her crystal that had been placed on her bedside nightstand. The glow has grown noticabley brighter over the days that had passed. Viola couldn't help but remember back to when they needed to change her white clothes for her the previous day.

"I said 'Out,' Kurama!"

"Oh come on, Viola. I've seen you change before from the locker rooms."

"I said no. Its creepy enough then as is."

Rabbit was beside her with a fresh pair of clothing. She was the only paladin who could touch or move Viola without causing her any pain or discomfort. Behind her perfectly concealed features, Viola could tell that Rabbit was enjoying their argument with some amusement.

"I still don't understand your need for privacy like this."

"Based mainly on you peeking at me when they got me in these clothes last time. I know I wasn't conscious yet, but you didn't need to check up on me like that."
    Viola watched carefully after placing her trap. Every time she brought that up, Kurama always denied the accusation.

"I told you, you still had my crystal in your grasp. Besides, I had to make sure for myself that your wound was indeed looking better."

Viola quickly pointed at Kurama with her right hand accusingly.
    "AHA! You admit it! You did look at me then!"
    Kurama opened his mouth, then froze. After a few seconds pause, his hand raced up to meet his face.
    "That decides it then. OUT!"

She looked over at the empty seat placed by her bed. She had to constantly force Kurama to leave otherwise he'd be there all day. Shaking her head, she smiled slightly at Kurama's attention. This feeling was cut short however when a dozen or so new splinters added themselves to her arm. After a few moments, the pain slowly subsided and she began to relax. After a few deep breaths, she tried to sit up. She managed to get about 8 inches above the pillow, before the lance of pain forced her back down. She could tell that each time she tried, she could get farther and farther out of this bed.

She looked around the room yet again, looking for something new. Boredom had plagued her in the entire time she remained bedridden. It got lonely often during the day, with nothing but the distant clash of swords she could sense and the occasional footsteps of someone passing in the hall. No sooner did she think this, did a pair of footsteps begin to echo down the hall. Viola focused on the footsteps a little bit, expecting them to pass. So it was to her surprise that they turned into the room. She looked up to see Mordokai entering the room.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds. A feeling of nervousness washed over her. She knew that Mordokai disapproved of her feelings about Kurama. Mordokai then slowly made his way up towards her before he was right over her. He spoke softly.
    "How are you feeling?"

Viola looked down at her arm before looking back up at him.
    "Better."

Mordokai slowly made his way into the chair that was usually occupied by Kurama.
    "Are you able to get out of bed yet?"

Viola hesitated.
    "...No."

"I see."
    She squirmed under his gaze.
    "Despite what you may think, I'm not here to tell you off about Kurama."

Viola blinked.
    "You're not?"

"No."
    He shifted forward, placing his hands in front of him.
    "While I greatly disapprove of you two, I decided that it may just be that age. I too have felt attachments in my life, and around the same age as both you and Kurama. I'm just placing my hope that perhaps... you two will grow out of it eventually."

"Oh."
    Viola blinked before looking down. This was certainly not what she expected from him. Also, his confession also made him seem more human. More of an equal.

"No. I am here instead to ask you a question."

Viola snapped out of her train of thought and looked up.
    "What about?"

Mordokai's eyes shifted towards her crystal.
    "About what was happening when you're crystal unlocked."

"What do you mean?"

Mordokai thought for a moment.
    "I talked with Kurama, and he told me how he cared about your well being, and that lead to his crystal unlocking. How did it happen for you?"

Viola thought back to the day when Grim first entered the fortress.
    "I had had it with being useless. I wanted to do the protecting for once, not being the one protected."
    She paused for a moment, remembering the feeling.
    "I wanted to protect everyone."

Mordokai considered fer for a moment.
    "...I see."

He continued to look at her for a moment more before slowly getting up.
    "Why are you asking me this now?"

Mordokai paused.
    "I had been busy. With Grim and the invasion, and you. Only now had I had time to come to you. Its been bothering me for sometime."

"What's been bothering you?"

Mordokai had made his way down the bed and paused at the doorway.
    "I don't really understand it. I thought I understood the Paramadis Crystals, but right now, I don't know any more."
    He looked back at Viola.
    "Anyways, thank you. I'll let you have your rest."

He then left, leaving Viola puzzled. She turned and looked down at her crystal, watching as it glowed innocently back up at her.
    Clapx5346

Another excellent comic plot thread.

EDIT: Went through and marked all of the errors and redundancies in the Part that I could find.
    Last edited by BladeofOblivion; 2011-01-04 at 04:54 AM.
    Extended Signature

Óla tha eínai éna.

Avatar by Dorian Soth Thormag. Thanks a bunch.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Great, new chapter for me to puzzle over! Good job, Silver!

And I am also liking the guest chapters, might eventually write one up myself... Keep up the good work, everyone

18. - Top - End - #858

Finally chapter 2
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Everything Else by Me

19. - Top - End - #859

Heehee... I was peeking. Also, I haven't seen Je Dit Viola in a while...
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

Eeeeeenteresting...

I'll do a chapter as soon as I think of a REASON for my character to like Grim. xD As it is it's pretty shallow...
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

21. - Top - End - #861

Great chapter Silver! Glad to see the series is getting started again.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #862
    Orc in the Playground

Nice chapter! oh and by the way my charecter can just be traker. When he eventully shows up.
    I'll make avatars if any one wants them.
    Cool comic
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #863
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofOblivion View Post
    Clapx5346

Another excellent comic plot thread.

EDIT: Went through and marked all of the errors and redundancies in the Part that I could find.
    Thank. If you couldn't tell, I wrote it up around midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Eeeeeenteresting...

I'll do a chapter as soon as I think of a REASON for my character to like Grim. xD As it is it's pretty shallow...
    Actually, I did think of a reason.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2011-01-04 at 12:45 PM.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Troll in the Playground

I might have a go at doing a guest chapter for Bis. I'll have to think of a premise first though.
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)

25. - Top - End - #865

Hop fully licoot appears in this chapter
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Everything Else by Me

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, I did think of a reason.
    You did?
    Share?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    You did?
    Share?
    Sorry. But it is quite relevant to canon and would be spoilers. Sorry.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

Awwwwwwww. Okay.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Ogre in the Playground

Yay! New chapter!

Very good. And the non-canon chapters are wonderful.

Vampire Platypus
    Last edited by Ranger Mattos; 2011-01-04 at 05:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Wouldn't a bulb only be sharp if someone broke it? Oh...wait...that's actually very fitting for this situation. Well played Ranger Mattos. Your metaphor-crafting is masterful indeed.

30. - Top - End - #870

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Heehee... I was peeking. Also, I haven't seen Je Dit Viola in a while...
    You little pervert, you.

Alas, Jeudi is gone from among us, gone off to better things. She promised that she would return someday, and I am keeping my vigil for her still. I'm surprised that you did not know.
    Last edited by Blue Ghost; 2011-01-04 at 06:46 PM.

Love wins. S'agapo.