New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Zaydos Expands on Past Work - Playgrounder Caricatures Edition

It really, really isn't well made. If I was doing it over I'd... well I'd do it completely differently to the point where it'd not be recognizable as the original class.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-02-08 at 02:50 AM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    It really, really isn't. If I was doing it over I'd... well I'd do it completely differently to the point where it'd not be recognizable as the original class.
    I can't imagine why . Those are some very nice hymns, though, would use.

Sign me up as a multipermission, btw. I can't imagine you'd get much out of me, but you take what you can get

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eno Remnant View Post
    I can't imagine why . Those are some very nice hymns, though, would use.

Sign me up as a multipermission, btw. I can't imagine you'd get much out of me, but you take what you can get
    So apparently I'm editing things into the Maneuvers post today, as you are now a Martial Maneuver. No compulsion immunity, I'm sorry, does help with fear and smiting evil.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Wings of the Last Remnant (Eno Remnant)
    Devoted Spirit/Edge of Apocalypse (Boost) [Good]
    Level: 5th
    Prerequisites: 2 Devoted Spirit maneuvers and 2 Edge of Apocalypse maneuvers.
    Initiation Action: Swift action.
    Range: 60 ft.
    Targets: Charisma modifier allies within range.
    Duration: 1 round.

Not all echoes of the end are of destruction. Hope burns even at the last moment. You channel the courage of their last futile stand against oblivion, using it to empower your allies.

Wings of light shine from your back for a moment as hope swells in the hearts of you and your allies, a hope that dispels fear and bolsters them against Evil. When you use this boost select a number of creatures within range equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum 1), you may select yourself as one of these creatures. Each selected creature that is currently cowering, frightened, or panicked becomes merely shaken. In addition they gain a +2 morale bonus to saves against fear +1/4 IL you possess, and gain a bonus to damage against Evil creatures equal to 1/2 your Initiator Level.

This is a supernatural maneuver.
    This... is actually all kinds of amazing. Not just for the mechanics, either. Without even knowing about my usual online persona (my usual avatar outside of GitP is a seraph) or my homebrew setting (whose most relevant deity's portfolio is destroying evil creatures), you've managed to capture both. The mind boggles at how many divinations you must have cast.

I doff my top hat, good sir Zaydos. I adore your work.

EDIT: Just took a look at Doomsayer and Edge of Apocalypse, and realised that you have to multiclass to use this, or use the Martial Study feat. Martial Doomsayers don't gain access to Devoted Spirit, and Crusaders have to trade Devoted Spirit to gain Edge of Apocalypse. Which I suppose is only appropriate, given my propensity for multiclassing.
    Last edited by Eno Remnant; 2016-02-08 at 03:40 AM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

This... is actually all kinds of amazing. Not just for the mechanics, either. Without even knowing about my usual online persona (my usual avatar outside of GitP is a seraph) or my homebrew setting (whose most relevant deity's portfolio is destroying evil creatures), you've managed to capture both. The mind boggles at how many divinations you must have cast.

I doff my top hat, good sir Zaydos. I adore your work.
    Contact Other Plane, Bahamut is quite the informative deity. I wanted to know if your name was a reference and Google spilled the beans.

Current Projects:

6. - Top - End - #126
    Dwarf in the Playground

Contact Other Plane, Bahamut is quite the informative deity. I wanted to know if your name was a reference and Google spilled the beans.
    Clearly. I don't think anyone's ever picked up my judgmental edge, before.

If I wasn't already a Multipermission, count me in.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

That Bahamut is always giving me away. I'll need to have words with said deity the next time I'm on the same plane.

I have got to remember to check for white text. I actually made the same search, and was surprised to see those wikis appear at the top. A little out of date (by years) but not wholly inaccurate, and definitely nostalgic. I've gotten a lot less Lawful since then

Funnily enough, the name is a reference. To me. Which is to say, to a self-insert character in a Runescape fanfiction I wrote a long time ago; whose name I then used for a separate character, and eventually just grew into. The name has certainly come a long way from its roots.
    Last edited by Eno Remnant; 2016-02-08 at 04:36 AM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ettin in the Playground

Those manouvers are /wonderful/, I'm probably going to try to fit them onto every character that qualifies... now then, how to get that onto the factotum I'm currently playing, perhaps those once an encounter items...
    LGBTA+itP

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Multipermissions as Feats or Spells for Thralls

So I enjoyed the challenge last time of making you all as maneuvers (the dual discipline part made it harder to). So I decided to make all of you as Feats or Spells for evil aligned worshipers of Eldritch Abominations. Some of you ended up feats, but a few (caledscratcher, illven, and Jormengand) ended up as spells; the feats come first with occasional commentary followed by the spells.

Vow of Violence [Vile] (Blackhawk)
    You have sanctified yourself as a ritualistic implement to your dark master(s), your every act of bloodshed a profane prayer. Blood for the blood god.
    Prerequisites: Servant of the Old Ones or Thrall to Demon, Profane Vow (Drow of the Underdark).
    Benefit: Your every act of violence is a prayer and sacrifice to dark gods. Whenever you attack a creature with the intent to kill it you gain 2 ‘Offering Points’ if its CR = your character level, +1 per CR above that it is, and 1 Offering Point if it is 1 or 2 less than your character level. Whenever you kill a creature you gain 2 ‘Offering Point’ if its CR = your character level, +1 per CR above that it is, and 1 Offering Point if it is 1 to 6 less than your character level.

Once per combat you may spend ‘offering points’ to gain some benefit.
    • Spend 3 offering points as a swift action to gain ½ character level temp hp for 4 rounds.
    • Spend 4 offering points as a swift action to gain a +1 to hit for 4 rounds
    • Spend 4 offering points as a swift action to gain a +2 to damage for 4 rounds.
    • Spend 6 offering points as a swift action to gain the benefits of Improved Critical for 4 rounds.
    • Spend 7 offering points as an immediate action to re-roll an attack roll or saving throw.
    • Spend 8 offering points as a free action to recover 1 maneuver (it does not immediately become granted but is placed back into queue to be granted).
    • Spend 11 offering points to gain +4 Strength for 4 rounds.
    • Spend 14 offering points as free action to recover all maneuvers. If you have granted maneuvers you may select 1 to be granted immediately.

When you spend offering points you are momentarily seized by fury. Until the end of your next turn you may take no action not directly related to killing another creature.

As a secondary benefit when you kill a creature its soul is entangled by your dark master making it hard to revive them, requiring a DC 5 + your hit dice + your Charisma modifier Caster Level check to revive them with (if it is not a spell substitute appropriate level or Character Level). If this check fails they may try a higher level spell, but otherwise may not attempt the check again until they have gained 1 character level.

Unfortunately this dark service leaves its mark on your mind, and makes it difficult for you to peacefully interact with other creatures. You suffer a -3 penalty to Diplomacy and Gather Information checks, and a -1 penalty to attack rolls, saving throws, and skill and ability checks for 1 hour whenever you resort to non-violent means other than intimidate to deal with an enemy.

Special:As part of this vow you swear to your dread master that you will murder in their name. Once per week you must kill a sapient creature that has done you no harm and which you gain no benefit in killing save serving your dark master’s will. If you do not attempt to do so you lose all access to this feat. If you fail to do so but made the attempt you lose all access to this feat until you atone.

You seem to have a thing for the Blood God and martial combat so something for the Blood Knight archetype only thing in this batch you can qualify for without serving Eldritch Abominations.

Maddening Breath [Vile] (Draconium)
    Your breath carries your madness with it, a corruptive force which infects the mind and drives your foes to madness.
    Prerequisites: At least 2 points of depravity, Constitution 13+, Charisma 13+, you must possess a breath weapon, Servant of the Old Ones.
    Benefit: When you use your breath weapon you may elect to release a maddening breath. All creatures damaged by your breath weapon suffer 1 point of Wisdom damage per 2 dice of damage dealt by your breath, if they succeeded on a save to reduce the damage dealt by your breath weapon this Wisdom damage is reduced as well. In addition any creature damaged by your breath weapon suffers 1 point of depravity, this never dazes or stuns the creature. Once you have used your maddening breath you cannot use it again for 1d4+1 rounds even if you could use your breath weapon more quickly; if you use multiple breath weapons at once (pyrohydra, fivefold breath of Tiamat) your Maddening Breath only applies to one of those breath weapons. If you use an ability that adds a second type of damage to your breath weapon use only the dice of your base breath weapon.

You suffer a -1 penalty to Wisdom checks and Wisdom based skill checks.

Rather hamfistedly tried to fix the issues of Five Fold Breath and Breath Weapon Admixture giving high level DFA's 25 Wis damage (too much) and the same to high CR dragons (ok 24, and potentially less) while not stopping you from benefiting from the little +1d bonuses you can pick up. Still for a dragon ads enough Wis damage to be worth it as a debuff (12 on a non-white great wyrm) so that next turn they can cast a Will save or lose to a meaningful effect (usually their DCs are on the low side) and potentially even making their breath a save or lose against the weak willed (Maximize Breath potentially makes it a save or die already, and a few dragons have save or lose breaths to begin with). Meanwhile a DFA can get 5 Wis damage once (maybe twice) a combat which makes it a fairly useful debuff if coupled with a character that targets Will without making it a huge thing that will single-handedly win the battle.

Code of Tawil At-U’mr [Vile] (Eldest)
    You have been taught one of the fundamental codes of reality by the Most Ancient and Prolonged of Life for reasons that belong to none but that enigmatic entity. By focusing upon it you can insert it into key places to disrupt a spell being cast.
    Prerequisites: Servant of the Old Ones, Int 13+, Spellcraft 11 ranks
    Benefit: Once per day plus once per day per 2 vile feats you possess you may attempt to twist a spell that is being cast as an immediate action. To do so you must first identify the spell being cast and then make a level check against DC 11 + the spell’s caster level. You gain a bonus to this level check equal to the spell level of the spell to be affected. If you succeed on the check you cause the magic to backfire against the spellcaster, making the spell fail as you turn it against them causing them to suffer a penalty based upon the school of the spell they attempted to cast. These minor curses last for 1d4 rounds. If the spell is a dual school spell determine which of its two schools’ curses is applied randomly, if it is Universal roll 1d8 to determine which school it is treated as.
    • Abjuration: The caster suffers a -2 penalty to AC and saves.
    • Conjuration: Any item the caster holds has a 50% chance, rolled each round it is held, of being teleported 10 ft away from the caster in a random direction.
    • Divination: The caster is partially blinded and deafened giving them a -8 penalty on listen, search, and spot checks, and causing all creatures to have concealment to the caster, and areas within shadowy illumination to have total concealment unless viewed with darkvision.
    • Enchantment: The caster has a 50% chance each round of being struck mute for that round rendering them unable to talk.
    • Evocation: The caster takes 3d6 energy damage of a random energy type each round.
    • Illusion: The caster becomes only partially real dealing 70% damage, and spells and abilities they use having only a 70% chance of affecting creatures.
    • Necromancy: The caster suffers a negative level each round, these negative levels fade when the curse fades never becoming permanent level loss.
    • Transmutation: The caster suffers a -4 penalty to their Int, Wis, and Cha.

This basic fundamental proto-spell comes at a cost however, you suffer a -2 penalty to your caster level for all arcane spells and psionic powers; this does not affect invocations or divine spells.

I grew up with the older editions and old Fantasy novels where magic was messing with the mathematical code of reality, developing into the computer code as comps became actual things, so when I think fantasy and coding I think spellcasting. So made a feat to add little bits of code to spells to mess them up. Tied it to Yog-Sogthoth because he's appropriate for teaching you these sorts of things, and used the name for one of his more benign forms because it means something synonymous with Eldest.

Remnant of Sanity [Psychic, Vile] (Eno Remnant)
    Your mad gods have seen fit to leave you with a remnant of your sanity to better serve them. Weaving it into the psychic force of your mind you hold your will in place, releasing yourself into madness when mentally threatened.
    Prerequisites: Servant of the Old Ones, Cha 13+.
    Benefit: When you make a Will save against a mind-affecting effect you may expend your psionic focus to add your Charisma modifier to your saving throw.

While you maintain your psionic focus you suffer none of the disadvantages of your depravities.

So I heard you like Charisma to saves. Other than that, just your name (and psionic because ol' Cthu likes him some psionics).

Psalm of Madness [Bardic Music, Vile] (illayhr)
    You sing a song of praise and glorification of all those things that whisper to your mind and all the horrid delusions that writhe in your brain.
    Prerequisites: Bardic Music, Servant of the Old Ones, Perform 6 ranks, Depravity 1+.
    Benefit: When you use bardic music you may instead sing a Psalm of Madness. This functions the same but any creature hearing you sing suffers 1 point of Wisdom damage per round, once a creature has this song for 5 rounds in a row they become immune to Wisdom damage inflicted this way (even by other psalms of madness) for 2 days. A creature is not aware of this effect unless they succeed on a Will save (DC 10 + 12 Bard level + Cha modifier). In addition any creature which listens to this song for 5 rounds and has less depravity than you gains 1 point of depravity.
    Your Inspire Courage (if any) is also irrevocably altered. It no longer has any effect on creatures with a depravity score of 0. It functions normally for creatures with Mild Depravity. For creatures suffering the effects of Moderate Depravity, or which possess the Evil subtype or Undead type, its bonus to saves now applies to all mind-affecting effects and not merely charm and fear. For creatures with Severe Depravity it now grants immunity to Compulsions and Fear and have the other bonuses increased by +1.

Psalm = Song of praise (usually religious). Do I need to say more for why this was made?

Words of Binding Corruption [Vile] (khadgar)
    You are able to use conversation to draw a creature into a web of madness, subtly altering their world view as you do so, making them perceive you in the best light possible even as they begin to see the world in a new, darker light
    Prerequisites: Charisma 15+, Bluff 6 ranks, Diplomacy 6 ranks.
    Benefit: You gain a +2 profane bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, and Gather Information checks. In addition by talking to a single humanoid creature for 1 minute you may, 1/day plus 1/day per 3 vile feats you possess, work words of madness and despair into their psyche causing yourself to seem to be a deeply trusted friend even as you work a sense of depravity into their psyche. The target must make a Will save (DC 10 + ½ character level + Charisma modifier) or be affected as if by Charm Person with an indefinite duration. Each day they may make this Will save again to end this effect. While under this effect the target suffers from a random mild depravity. If it lasts for a whole day they begin to suffer from a 2nd mild depravity. On the next day a moderate depravity is added, then on the 4th a 2nd moderate depravity. On the 5th and 6th day a severe depravity is added. In addition every 3 days they remain under this effect they gain 1 point of depravity. A Restoration, Heal, or Greater Restoration spell immediately ends this effect.

You suffer a -1 penalty to Will saves as your own delusions grow in the shadows of your mind.

There are only so many ways to do mind-control.

Step of the Silver Key [Vile] (NeoPhoenix0)
    You move out of phase with the world your steps carrying you between worlds seeming to flicker in and out of existence as you move.
    Prerequisites: Servant of the Old Ones, 1 other feat with Servant of the Old One as a prerequisite, 5 ranks in Knowledge (arcana) and Knowledge (the planes).
    Benefit: As a free action you may take 2 Wisdom burn which cannot be prevented or reduced in any way, to gain the benefits of Freedom of Movement until the end of your turn, except that it does nothing to allow you to move while paralyzed or immobilized (see Tome of Magic) and does not allow you to escape grapples. You seem to flicker in and out of existence as you move, actually teleporting extremely short distances, and any attacks made against you while you are moving suffer a 50% miss chance. This ability has no effect if you are under the influence of dimensional anchor or in an area where teleportation is impossible.

FoM is a 40k magic item, this is worse, and comes with a pair of costs (prereqs and Wis burn), but can be used once or twice a day to get you out of critical difficulties.

Pleasure of Corruption [Vile] (Red Fel)
    Succumbing to your corruptive influence is oddly pleasurable, a taste leaving a creature permanently touched.
    Prerequisites: Diplomacy 4 ranks, Corruption or Depravity Score of 4+, ability to cast spells or use spell-like abilities, and Servant of the Old Ones or Disciple of Darkness.
    Benefit: When a creature fails a saving through against Charm or Compulsion spell you cast they feel a strangely maddening pleasure. If they have less depravity than ½ your Charisma score they gain a point of depravity. In addition you gain a +2 circumstance bonus to Bluff and Diplomacy checks against any creature which has ever failed a Will save against a Charm or Compulsion spell you have cast and they suffer a -2 penalty to future saving throws against such spells.

I feel like this is cheating somehow. Mostly in that it really could have just been a Vile feat (swap out the Servant/Disciple prereq with Spell Focus (Enchantment) and remove the Taint bit. Still it lets you corrupt. It makes obedience pleasurable, weakening their will and making them more likely to listen to you when you tell them you did nothing, because they oh so want to believe you. Works best with Heroism, it's technically Will negates and when they choose to fail to gain the benefits... well. Mechanically it's a bit minor, drive people slightly crazy but not going to change the tide of combat and actually makes using it on your allies less of a good idea, but it helps if you meet up with someone again or have to deal with people dispelling your domination or Charm and it stacks with Spell Focus/Ability Focus.

Sword of Devoted Madness [Vile] (VoodooPaladin)
    Your spirit burns with madness, and when you strike foes down with your devotion you infect them with your madness.
    Prerequisites: Servant of the Old Ones, ability to use Devoted Spirit maneuvers.
    Benefit: When you damage a creature with a Devoted Spirit strike it must make a Will save (DC 10 + Maneuver level + your Cha modifier) or gain a random Severe Derangement for 1 minute. In addition if they are Good aligned they take 2 Wisdom damage if they fail their save, or if they are Good aligned but match your alignment on the Law/Chaos axis they take the Wisdom damage even on a successful save. If they are suffering under a derangement due to this feat’s effects they cannot gain a second from it, but any Wisdom damage is still dealt.

Martial Madness + Halloween Harvest + Paladin + Madness.

Kaijin Mask (caledscratcher)
    Transmutation [Evil]
    Level: Bard 3, Cleric 4, Druid 4, Player in Yellow 3, Thrall of Shub-Niggurath 4, Sor/Wiz 3.
    Components: V, S, Thrall
    Casting Time: 1 Standard action.
    Range: Personal.
    Target: You.
    Duration: 1 minute/caster level (D)

Throwing your arms wide, you roar out and call the dark powers of your masters into your body, transforming you into an aberrant kaijin filled with the rage of destruction.

When you cast this spell you transform into a kaijin, your body growing, strange bulk and shifting face leaving you looking inhuman. You type changes to aberration, you gain a +2 enhancement to natural armor, a +4 to Strength, 2 temporary hit points per CL, and you are considered one-sized category larger than you actually are whenever it would be beneficial although your space and reach do not change. You gain a pair of natural slam attacks dealing 1d8 damage (if you are medium sized without this effect) which can be used as primary natural weapons and overcome DR as if magic and evil. However this comes at a price, as you enter a barbarian like rage and cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except for Balance, Escape Artist, Intimidate, and Ride), the Concentration skill, or any abilities that require patience or concentration, nor can he cast spells or activate magic items that require a command word, a spell trigger (such as a wand), or spell completion (such as a scroll) to function.
    For every 9 caster levels you possess the bonus to Strength increases by +2 and the enhancement bonus to natural armor increases by +1 to a maximum of +8 and +4 respectively.

Don't know Magical Girls much (and PMMM witches were a bit too hard to represent), and it's hard to build something vile out of a Rider (I mean there are evil riders all the time but it'd still feel weird) so I went with the villains of the show. The kaijin are pretty lovecraftian in at least the shows I've seen and definitely could be played for (cosmic) horror.

Summon Yithian Rifle (illven)
    Conjuration (Summoning)
    Level: Cle 4, Sor/Wiz 3.
    Components: V, S, F, Thrall
    Range: Close (25 ft + 5 ft/2 caster levels).
    Effect: 1 yithian lightning gun.
    Duration: 10 minutes/caster level (D)

You summon a lightning gun from the fabled world of Yith.

A yithian rifle appears at a location of your choosing within range. It is a medium sized weapon weighing 10 lbs, with a range increment of 30 ft and deals 3d6 electricity damage per attack (x2 crit). It is considered a simple weapon and attacks with a yithian rifle are ranged touch attacks. A yithian rifle may hit incorporeal creatures as if they were ghost touch weapons. When summoned a yithian rifle has 2 shots per caster level after which it is dead of charge. Due to its weight the yithian rifle can be used in melee as a two handed weapon dealing 1d8 damage (x2 crit) with normal melee attacks as a simple weapon. However if you hit a creature in melee with a yithian rifle that still holds charge you must roll 1d10 on a 1 it releases a shot dealing 2d6 electricity damage to the wielder and the attacked creature.

Focus: A piece of amber.

Summon Yithian Rifle, Mass (illven)
    Conjuration (Summoning)
    Level: Cle 8, Sor/Wiz 7.
    Range: Close (25 ft + 5 ft/2 caster levels).
    Effect: 1 yithian lightning gun/caster level.
    Duration: 10 minutes/caster level (D)

You summon a pile of lightning guns from the fabled world of Yith.

This functions as Summon Yithian Rifle (above) but it summons 1 rifle/caster level.

And this is just cheating. I mean yeah it's vaguely Lovecraftian in that it summons weapons from Lovecraft and even makes a nod that they were used to fight incorporeal creatures, but it's really doesn't fit the themes of the Thralls stuff. Also it's a summoning spell to summon objects. Then there's the it's you because it is future tech weapons that you can give your minions which is...

Curse of Shared Delusion (Jormengand)
    Enchantment (Compulsion) [Evil, Mind-Affecting]
    Level: Bard 1, Cleric 2, Player in Yellow 1, Thrall of Shub-Niggurath 2, Sor/Wiz 1.
    Range: Close (25 ft + 5 ft/2 levels).
    Target: 1 creature.
    Duration: Permanent.
    Saving Throw: Will negates.
    Spell Resistance: Yes.

Holding up the strange pattern you present it to your foe letting them gaze into the ink-drawing and have their mind filled with the madness within, with your madness.

When you cast this spell the target must make a Will save or gain all depravity effects you possess. They do not actually gain your depravity score, merely gaining the disadvantageous effects of mild, moderate, and severe depravity you possess. This spell cannot be dispelled by dispel magic, a remove curse spell (or stronger) is required to remove its powerful magic.

If this spell remains on a target for a whole week they must begin making Will saves each day to avoid gaining 1 point of depravity until their depravity equals yours when you cast it.

I associate you with curses, and madness + depravity as a representation of that madness is a running theme with the Thralls stuff.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-02-10 at 03:11 AM.

Current Projects:

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Huh. Multipermissions are indeed a thing. And dad gum, are they ever. You do some sick stuff, Z.

You haven't steered me wrong yet. Let's see where you go from here. Multiwhatchamacallit granted. I anticipate (and deserve) greatness.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Words of Binding Corruption [Vile] (khadgar)
    You are able to use conversation to draw a creature into a web of madness, subtly altering their world view as you do so, making them perceive you in the best light possible even as they begin to see the world in a new, darker light
    Prerequisites: Charisma 15+, Bluff 6 ranks, Diplomacy 6 ranks.
    Benefit: You gain a +2 profane bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, and Gather Information checks. In addition by talking to a single humanoid creature for 1 minute you may, 1/day plus 1/day per 3 vile feats you possess, work words of madness and despair into their psyche causing yourself to seem to be a deeply trusted friend even as you work a sense of depravity into their psyche. The target must make a Will save (DC 10 + ½ character level + Charisma modifier) or be affected as if by Charm Person with an indefinite duration. Each day they may make this Will save again to end this effect. While under this effect the target suffers from a random mild depravity. If it lasts for a whole day they begin to suffer from a 2nd mild depravity. On the next day a moderate depravity is added, then on the 4th a 2nd moderate depravity. On the 5th and 6th day a severe depravity is added. In addition every 3 days they remain under this effect they gain 1 point of depravity. A Restoration, Heal, or Greater Restoration spell immediately ends this effect.

You suffer a -1 penalty to Will saves as your own delusions grow in the shadows of your mind.

There are only so many ways to do mind-control.
    maid and passive mindrape I cant stop smiling( my demon hunter getting even more complete every second

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Huh. Multipermissions are indeed a thing. And dad gum, are they ever. You do some sick stuff, Z.

You haven't steered me wrong yet. Let's see where you go from here. Multiwhatchamacallit granted. I anticipate (and deserve) greatness.
    1) You are now a maneuver and a Vile feat, both cheat a bit. The maneuver is Lawful and Evil which is odd for Devoted Spirit, and also has a benefit which carries over multiple encounters which is plum odd for Martial Maneuvers. The Vile feat is just a stretch because...

2) It's suprisingly hard to make Lovecraftian feat for you, well ok, khadgar's would have worked for you, but hopefully this one does too even if it is less interesting and feels like cheating to call it a Thrall feat.

Current Projects:

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

1) You are now a maneuver and a Vile feat, both cheat a bit. The maneuver is Lawful and Evil which is odd for Devoted Spirit, and also has a benefit which carries over multiple encounters which is plum odd for Martial Maneuvers. The Vile feat is just a stretch because...

2) It's suprisingly hard to make Lovecraftian feat for you, well ok, khadgar's would have worked for you, but hopefully this one does too even if it is less interesting and feels like cheating to call it a Thrall feat.
    Hoo nelly, let's have us a look-see.

Dream of Iron Rule (Red Fel)
    Devoted Spirit/Star Dream [Compulsion, Evil, Lawful, Mind-Affecting]
    Level: 9th
    Prerequisites: 4 Devoted Spirit maneuvers, 4 Star Dream maneuvers
    Initiation Action: Standard action.
    Range: Melee attack.
    Target: 1 creature.
    Saving Throw: Will partial (see text).
    Duration: Permanent (see text).

Your blade strikes into the very heart of your foe, phasing through their body to strike at their soul, seeking to bind it to your will.

When you use this maneuver choose to attack your foe's mind or body. If you attack their body this maneuver simply deals +50 damage and is not considered mind-affecting or a compulsion.

If you attack their mind this maneuver still deals +50 damage and the target must make a Will save (DC 19 + Cha modifier). If they succeed the bonus damage is negated and it affects them as an ordinary attack would. If they fail and the damage would be sufficient to kill them then they take no damage but are affected as if by a Dominate Monster spell cast by you (CL = IL if necessary) with a permanent duration. If they succeed on a save against an order against their nature this effect ends immediately, as does offering them an obviously self-destructive order. This is not a spell and cannot be dispelled, however if they are subject to the effects of a Protection from Evil or similar spell for 24 hours it is broken, and a Limited Wish, Wish, or Miracle spell cast solely for this purpose can end it immediately, as does a Mage's Disjunction.

This is a supernatural maneuver.
    ... You mean... You mean...

I get to be...

Tom Hiddleston?!

Pleasure of Corruption [Vile] (Red Fel)
    Succumbing to your corruptive influence is oddly pleasurable, a taste leaving a creature permanently touched.
    Prerequisites: Diplomacy 4 ranks, Corruption or Depravity Score of 4+, ability to cast spells or use spell-like abilities, and Servant of the Old Ones or Disciple of Darkness.
    Benefit: When a creature fails a saving through against Charm or Compulsion spell you cast they feel a strangely maddening pleasure. If they have less depravity than ½ your Charisma score they gain a point of depravity. In addition you gain a +2 circumstance bonus to Bluff and Diplomacy checks against any creature which has ever failed a Will save against a Charm or Compulsion spell you have cast and they suffer a -2 penalty to future saving throws against such spells.

I feel like this is cheating somehow. Mostly in that it really could have just been a Vile feat (swap out the Servant/Disciple prereq with Spell Focus (Enchantment) and remove the Taint bit. Still it lets you corrupt. It makes obedience pleasurable, weakening their will and making them more likely to listen to you when you tell them you did nothing, because they oh so want to believe you. Works best with Heroism, it's technically Will negates and when they choose to fail to gain the benefits... well. Mechanically it's a bit minor, drive people slightly crazy but not going to change the tide of combat and actually makes using it on your allies less of a good idea, but it helps if you meet up with someone again or have to deal with people dispelling your domination or Charm and it stacks with Spell Focus/Ability Focus.
    First off, your naming conventions are delicious.

Second, compliance will be rewarded.

It's like you know me!
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

Psalm of Madness [Bardic Music, Vile] (illayhr)
    You sing a song of praise and glorification of all those things that whisper to your mind and all the horrid delusions that writhe in your brain.
    Prerequisites: Bardic Music, Servant of the Old Ones, Perform 6 ranks, Depravity 1+.
    Benefit: When you use bardic music you may instead sing a Psalm of Madness. This functions the same but any creature hearing you sing suffers 1 point of Wisdom damage per round, once a creature has this song for 5 rounds in a row they become immune to Wisdom damage inflicted this way (even by other psalms of madness) for 2 days. A creature is not aware of this effect unless they succeed on a Will save (DC 10 + 12 Bard level + Cha modifier). In addition any creature which listens to this song for 5 rounds and has less depravity than you gains 1 point of depravity.
    Your Inspire Courage (if any) is also irrevocably altered. It no longer has any effect on creatures with a depravity score of 0. It functions normally for creatures with Mild Depravity. For creatures suffering the effects of Moderate Depravity, or which possess the Evil subtype or Undead type, its bonus to saves now applies to all mind-affecting effects and not merely charm and fear. For creatures with Severe Depravity it now grants immunity to Compulsions and Fear and have the other bonuses increased by +1.

Psalm = Song of praise (usually religious). Do I need to say more for why this was made?
    Oooooh, very dark and evil. Let the depraved music corrupt your soul. Whoa, that was weird.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Dwarf in the Playground

I approve of kaijin magic!! :D

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Hoo nelly, let's have us a look-see.

... You mean... You mean...

I get to be...

Tom Hiddleston?!
    Well... Loki does fit right into the Winter Court of the Fae (which is unsurprising since a good chunk of our faerie lore comes from Norse mythology).

First off, your naming conventions are delicious.
    Well they should be, they're made of peanut brittle after all.

Second, compliance will be rewarded.

It's like you know me!
    Have not actually read any of the alignment guides besides the True Neutral one and skimming the Dere one. I JUST HAPPEN TO KNOW LAWFUL EVIL.

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    Oooooh, very dark and evil. Let the depraved music corrupt your soul. Whoa, that was weird.
    EMBRACE IT. IT'LL FEEL SO GOOD. I mean don't give in to the music of the spheres and its sweet seduction, it is a false path of damnation and chaos, listen instead to the sweet sussurus of the draconic mother. Don't hurt me Five-Headed One.

Quote Originally Posted by caledscratcher View Post
    I approve of kaijin magic!! :D
    Glad to hear it.

Current Projects:

17. - Top - End - #137
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Remnant of Sanity [Psychic, Vile] (Eno Remnant)
    Your mad gods have seen fit to leave you with a remnant of your sanity to better serve them. Weaving it into the psychic force of your mind you hold your will in place, releasing yourself into madness when mentally threatened.
    Prerequisites: Servant of the Old Ones, Cha 13+.
    Benefit: When you make a Will save against a mind-affecting effect you may expend your psionic focus to add your Charisma modifier to your saving throw.

While you maintain your psionic focus you suffer none of the disadvantages of your depravities.

So I heard you like Charisma to saves. Other than that, just your name (and psionic because ol' Cthu likes him some psionics).

Heh. Heheh. Heeheehee. Hahahahahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Magnificent. Finally, a feat that truly reflects the man behind the character! With this power, fuelled by my Wild Talent, I shall be unstoppable!

10/10, this feat is crazy good. Mad props for the insanely good job.
    Last edited by Eno Remnant; 2016-02-09 at 07:15 PM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

Step of the Silver Key [Vile] (NeoPhoenix0)
    You move out of phase with the world your steps carrying you between worlds seeming to flicker in and out of existence as you move.
    Prerequisites: Servant of the Old Ones, 1 other feat with Servant of the Old One as a prerequisite, 5 ranks in Knowledge (arcana) and Knowledge (the planes).
    Benefit: As a free action you may take 2 Wisdom burn which cannot be prevented or reduced in any way, to gain the benefits of Freedom of Movement until the end of your turn, except that it does nothing to allow you to move while paralyzed or immobilized (see Tome of Magic) and does not allow you to escape grapples. You seem to flicker in and out of existence as you move, actually teleporting extremely short distances, and any attacks made against you while you are moving suffer a 50% miss chance. This ability has no effect if you are under the influence of dimensional anchor or in an area where teleportation is impossible.

FoM is a 40k magic item, this is worse, and comes with a pair of costs (prereqs and Wis burn), but can be used once or twice a day to get you out of critical difficulties.
    Nice, so basically while this is active you are shifting through the world instead of moveing in a normal sense. I feel I shouild know what FoM is. It sounds like it could be chaos or eldar related.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Heh. Heheh. Heeheehee. Hahahahahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Magnificent. Finally, a feat that truly reflects the man behind the character! With this power, fuelled by my Wild Talent, I shall be unstoppable!

10/10, this feat is crazy good. Mad props for the insanely good job.
    Wild Talent? Old Cthu likes him some psionics, I mean it comes at a price, but 4 more PP if you ever have need.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Nice, so basically while this is active you are shifting through the world instead of moveing in a normal sense. I feel I shouild know what FoM is. It sounds like it could be chaos or eldar related.
    FoM = me abbreviating Freedom of Movement since it's a pain to type out, a ring of which is 40,000 GP. The ring is better, and that's why the cost of the feat might be too high, but this comes online a whole lot sooner and is still >5% WBL at 20th (it's 20% at 15th). Might reduce the cost to 1/round since I removed escaping Grapples and without it the ability is a whole lot more niche.

Current Projects:

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

FoM = me abbreviating Freedom of Movement since it's a pain to type out, a ring of which is 40,000 GP. The ring is better, and that's why the cost of the feat might be too high, but this comes online a whole lot sooner and is still >5% WBL at 20th (it's 20% at 15th). Might reduce the cost to 1/round since I removed escaping Grapples and without it the ability is a whole lot more niche.
    I see, I misinterpreted your sentence and thought you were making a warhammer 40k reference.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Maddening Breath [Vile] (Draconium)
    Your breath carries your madness with it, a corruptive force which infects the mind and drives your foes to madness.
    Prerequisites: At least 2 points of depravity, Constitution 13+, Charisma 13+, you must possess a breath weapon, Servant of the Old Ones.
    Benefit: When you use your breath weapon you may elect to release a maddening breath. All creatures damaged by your breath weapon suffer 1 point of Wisdom damage per 2 dice of damage dealt by your breath, if they succeeded on a save to reduce the damage dealt by your breath weapon this Wisdom damage is reduced as well. In addition any creature damaged by your breath weapon suffers 1 point of depravity, this never dazes or stuns the creature. Once you have used your maddening breath you cannot use it again for 1d4+1 rounds even if you could use your breath weapon more quickly; if you use multiple breath weapons at once (pyrohydra, fivefold breath of Tiamat) your Maddening Breath only applies to one of those breath weapons. If you use an ability that adds a second type of damage to your breath weapon use only the dice of your base breath weapon.

You suffer a -1 penalty to Wisdom checks and Wisdom based skill checks.

Rather hamfistedly tried to fix the issues of Five Fold Breath and Breath Weapon Admixture giving high level DFA's 25 Wis damage (too much) and the same to high CR dragons (ok 24, and potentially less) while not stopping you from benefiting from the little +1d bonuses you can pick up. Still for a dragon ads enough Wis damage to be worth it as a debuff (12 on a non-white great wyrm) so that next turn they can cast a Will save or lose to a meaningful effect (usually their DCs are on the low side) and potentially even making their breath a save or lose against the weak willed (Maximize Breath potentially makes it a save or die already, and a few dragons have save or lose breaths to begin with). Meanwhile a DFA can get 5 Wis damage once (maybe twice) a combat which makes it a fairly useful debuff if coupled with a character that targets Will without making it a huge thing that will single-handedly win the battle.
    It's... beautiful. Simply beautiful. Not so strong as to be unfair, but still an effective debuff. I do absolutely love breath weapon effects... Though I find it rather funny that it targets the ability that I tend to use as my dump stat most often.
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Red Fel, the Prince of Imps

Vestige Level: 3rd.
    Binding DC: 22

Although only a lesser member of the Infernal Court compared to the Lords of the Nine, as a unique arch fiend of Baator Red Fel is able to offer soulbinders the ability to draw upon a fraction of his power as an Infernal Pact.

Red Fel, known as the Prince of Imps, and the Silver Corrupter, is one of the demonic nobles (merely a count not a true prince) of Nessus, the 9th Pit of Baator. As the fiend in charge of oversight of one of the primary varieties of diabolic corrupters Red Fel always keeps keen observations on chances to corrupt. As such he is particularly keen to offer his services to creatures which are neither Lawful nor Evil.

Manifestation: Red Fel does not appear himself, instead an imp forms over the seal, floating there only partially summoned. It is this imp’s sole purpose to act in these negotiations for its master, making the pact in his stead.

Sign: Your hair vanishes leaving you bald even as your skin takes on a reddish tint like that of an imp’s, your ears extending into points.

Influence: While under Red Fel’s influence you find violence as something to be disdained, and must attempt to talk you way past any obstacle before resorting to such contemptuous methods.

Granted Powers: Red Fel grants you the ability to make your words worm into the minds of foes, access the information of diabolic spy networks, invoke ancient pacts of protection, and gain rewards for acts of mercilessness and evil.

Imp’s Whispers: While Red Fel is bound you gain the ability to offer a creature a suggestion. This function as the spell of the same name except that it lasts only 1 minute per level instead of 1 hour per level. If a creature successfully saves against this effect they become immune to your Imp’s Whispers for 24 hours. This is a mind-affecting compulsion. Once you have used this ability you must wait 5 rounds to use it again.

Obedience is Rewarded: Whenever you perform an evil act with the self-justification that the ends are worth the deed you gain a +1/5 EBL (min +1) morale bonus to attack rolls and saving throws for 2 hours or until this pact ends. Torturing an unwilling and unsuspecting victim just to fuel this ability so you can save some peasants counts. I killed those baby goblins so I could kill the dragon and save the princess, her life is more valuable than theirs, she has the power to sway the country and avert civil war.

Whispers of Knowledge: In addition to being the corruptors of Hell, imps comprise a large part of their spy services. While Red Fel is bound you gain a +6 competence bonus to Knowledge (local), Knowledge (nobility and royalty), Knowledge (religion), and Knowledge (the planes) checks and may make such checks untrained.

Safety in Technicality: You are protected by ancient pacts. As long as you have not directly acted to attempt and damage or kill a creature (including ability damage or anything that reduces a target’s ability scores, max hp, or directly offers them penalties to AC or any sort of rolls) within the last 24 hours, you gain a +1/5 EBL (min +1) profane bonus to AC against their attacks. Ordering another creature to harm them is not directly attempting to harm them.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-10-03 at 01:57 AM.

Current Projects:

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

So question about Code of Tawil At-U’mr, does it counter the spell it modifies? I don't honestly think it's unreasonable for it to.
    (it is wonderful as well, by the way, I'm just exhausted and have a really hard time expressing liking things at the best of times)
    Last edited by Eldest; 2016-02-10 at 12:58 AM.
    LGBTA+itP

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

General Note: Additions to this thread may slow for a bit as I'm going to reopen the requests thread tonight or tomorrow. illyahr that's where to ask to be made into a vestige, or anything else in general.

I see, I misinterpreted your sentence and thought you were making a warhammer 40k reference.
    Yeah, I realized. My knowledge of Warhammer is pretty limited to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    It's... beautiful. Simply beautiful. Not so strong as to be unfair, but still an effective debuff. I do absolutely love breath weapon effects... Though I find it rather funny that it targets the ability that I tend to use as my dump stat most often.
    Wis is a very, very common dump stat, Core Charisma has nice RP uses which makes it hard to dump but Wis is better thanks to Will saves, late 3.5 and Charisma is just better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
    So question about Code of Tawil At-U’mr, does it counter the spell it modifies? I don't honestly think it's unreasonable for it to.
    (it is wonderful as well, by the way, I'm just exhausted and have a really hard time expressing liking things at the best of times)
    Yes it does. Added a bit to clarify.

Current Projects:

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

General Note: Additions to this thread may slow for a bit as I'm going to reopen the requests thread tonight or tomorrow. illyahr that's where to ask to be made into a vestige, or anything else in general.

Yeah, I realized. My knowledge of Warhammer is pretty limited to be honest.
    oo, I don't think I was ever a vestige, I'll keep an eye out. I like how otherworldy and alien the vestiges are.

Also, my knowledge of 40k is mostly limited to necrons, which used to be technologically advanced zombie terminators in space. Now they're just mustache twirling robots with strange issues, but at least their technology is so advanced that they might shatter the laws of the universe more than the eldar and chaos with all that "psionic" (totally not magictm) power.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2016-02-10 at 01:41 AM.

Current avatar by me

26. - Top - End - #146
    Colossus in the Playground

Yeah. My Special forces squads will love these plasma rifles!

Question, when you say it attacks incorporeal creatures as corporeal. Does that mean it just ignores miss chance. Or do the incorporeal creatures lose their deflection bonus for that attack?
    Last edited by Illven; 2016-02-10 at 03:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

oo, I don't think I was ever a vestige, I'll keep an eye out. I like how otherworldy and alien the vestiges are.

Also, my knowledge of 40k is mostly limited to necrons, which used to be technologically advanced zombie terminators in space. Now they're just mustache twirling robots with strange issues, but at least their technology is so advanced that they might shatter the laws of the universe more than the eldar and chaos with all that "psionic" (totally not magictm) power.
    Mine is mostly "I know some of the names, and enough of Michael Moorcock to make people think I know more than I do".

And it's up

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Yeah. My Special forces squads will lose these plasma rifles!

Question, when you say it attacks incorporeal creatures as corporeal. Does that mean it just ignores miss chance. Or do the incorporeal creatures lose their deflection bonus for that attack?
    I had meant to change that to reference ghost touch so I'll just go ahead and do that to clarify. It just ignores the miss chance.

Current Projects:

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Red Fel, the Prince of Imps
    Oh, you naughty thing, you. I like this new Pact system of yours, and I really like the flavor of this. It fits so well - not an Evil Overlord in his own right, but rather an Evil Bureaucrat forwarding the cause of Evil Overlords everywhere, willing to cater even to those who aren't yet Evil Overlords. (Yet.) The powers are fantastic and entirely fitting - persuasion, knowledge, smug self-satisfaction and cosmically-recognized self-justification. Absolutely delicious.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Great stuff Zaydos, and how did I not give a muli-permission for this? An oversight on my part I assure you. Permission granted.

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Vow of Violence [Vile] (Blackhawk)
    You have sanctified yourself as a ritualistic implement to your dark master(s), your every act of bloodshed a profane prayer. Blood for the blood god.
    Prerequisites: Servant of the Old Ones or Thrall to Demon, Profane Vow (Drow of the Underdark).
    Benefit: Your every act of violence is a prayer and sacrifice to dark gods. Whenever you attack a creature with the intent to kill it you gain 2 ‘Offering Points’ if its CR = your character level, +1 per CR above that it is, and 1 Offering Point if it is 1 or 2 less than your character level. Whenever you kill a creature you gain 2 ‘Offering Point’ if its CR = your character level, +1 per CR above that it is, and 1 Offering Point if it is 1 to 6 less than your character level.

Once per combat you may spend ‘offering points’ to gain some benefit.
    • Spend 3 offering points as a swift action to gain ½ character level temp hp for 4 rounds.
    • Spend 4 offering points as a swift action to gain a +1 to hit for 4 rounds
    • Spend 4 offering points as a swift action to gain a +2 to damage for 4 rounds.
    • Spend 6 offering points as a swift action to gain the benefits of Improved Critical for 4 rounds.
    • Spend 7 offering points as an immediate action to re-roll an attack roll or saving throw.
    • Spend 8 offering points as a free action to recover 1 maneuver (it does not immediately become granted but is placed back into queue to be granted).
    • Spend 11 offering points to gain +4 Strength for 4 rounds.
    • Spend 14 offering points as free action to recover all maneuvers. If you have granted maneuvers you may select 1 to be granted immediately.

When you spend offering points you are momentarily seized by fury. Until the end of your next turn you may take no action not directly related to killing another creature.

As a secondary benefit when you kill a creature its soul is entangled by your dark master making it hard to revive them, requiring a DC 5 + your hit dice + your Charisma modifier Caster Level check to revive them with (if it is not a spell substitute appropriate level or Character Level). If this check fails they may try a higher level spell, but otherwise may not attempt the check again until they have gained 1 character level.

Unfortunately this dark service leaves its mark on your mind, and makes it difficult for you to peacefully interact with other creatures. You suffer a -3 penalty to Diplomacy and Gather Information checks, and a -1 penalty to attack rolls, saving throws, and skill and ability checks for 1 hour whenever you resort to non-violent means other than intimidate to deal with an enemy.

Special:As part of this vow you swear to your dread master that you will murder in their name. Once per week you must kill a sapient creature that has done you no harm and which you gain no benefit in killing save serving your dark master’s will. If you do not attempt to do so you lose all access to this feat. If you fail to do so but made the attempt you lose all access to this feat until you atone.

You seem to have a thing for the Blood God and martial combat so something for the Blood Knight archetype only thing in this batch you can qualify for without serving Eldritch Abominations.

...I mean....BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

Also do you play 40k? Cuz those offering points are really reminding me of Khorne Daemonkin Blood Tithe points. Thats in a good way of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel