Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Murder on the Orient Express

OOC:

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    Follow my logic here.
    The case on Murska is based on nothing. Taking out experienced players is a valid and good strategy. I'm sus and will always be, so I'm excellent to have around late-game (excellent for wolves, that is).
    Caedorus
    If this is a wolf move, it's crazy!

Is anyone around for a flash wagon on, well, basically anybody who's not Cae or Murska?
    10 minutes left
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions

2. - Top - End - #212
    Halfling in the Playground

I'd be willing to go for Magpie, But I don't think we'll get enough votes
    Darn it Whisper !

3. - Top - End - #213

OldWizardGuy

OOC:

If this is a wolf move, it's crazy!

Is anyone around for a flash wagon on, well, basically anybody who's not Cae or Murska?
    10 minutes left
    I would obvsly
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games lynched d1: 3
    W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 10
    W/W games won: 6
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 4
    W/W games as wolf: 2
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

I'm here, ready to change if it doesn't mean immediate death.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, here - trust for trust. BloodyMagpie.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

5. - Top - End - #215

OldWizardGuy

Blodymagpie
    Quotes
    Show

6. - Top - End - #216

We would have 4 votes

- - - Updated - - -

BloodyMagpie

edit: spelling
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2023-07-05 at 06:59 AM.
    Darn it Whisper !

7. - Top - End - #217

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
    I'd be willing to go for Magpie, But I don't think we'll get enough votes
    If one of the Murska voters changes, we might have a chance. But Magpie... argh, I think her defense of Cae was a very good look and I don't have the time to check her other posts. Will do so next day.
    Show
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions

8. - Top - End - #218

OldWizardGuy

We would have 4 votes
    Just do it!
    Also remember to strikethrough your old votes
    Quotes
    Show

9. - Top - End - #219

ClericGuy

Magpie

Can't suggest it and sabotage it
    Show

10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground

If Caedorus is wolf they deserve to get hard-cleared for this stunt anyway, which isn't something I'm going to achieve this game.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Murska 4: Kraken, Commander, Caoimhin, Magpie, Caedorus
    JeenLeen 0: Murska
    Caoimhin 1: JeenLeen, Luizeu
    Rogan 0: Caedorus
    Kraken 0: Murska, Batcathat
    Caedorus 1: Rogan, Batcathat, Murska, Luizeu, Caedorus
    Luizeu 1: Xumtiil
    Magpie 4: Murska, Caedorus, Luizeu, Rogan

Please stand by for double-checking, correcting this mess and narration!

- - - Updated - - -

It seems, Hastings, that the stress over these nightly murders has claimed another victim, and my task has become more difficult. You see, when I was staying at the hotel in Constantinople I had the pleasure of seeing Princess Dragomiroff. Now, I had not made Her Majesty's acquaintance before, so when I noticed a couple of shady figures stalking her, instead of speaking to her directly, I merely slipped a note under her bedroom door informing her of the situation, and then immediately booked a ticket for the train I knew she would be taking back to Paris. I nearly couldn't get on board, but luckily I ran into Mr. Bouc who was able to make arrangements.

The Princess, in the mean time, took the very sensible precaution of sending a telegram to her aunt, who came down in a hurry and took her place on the train. We recognised eachother immediately from the previous time I was able to assist her family, of course, but it was in both our interests that nobody should suspect. Today, however, we have had to move her into the other car with Mister Hardman, who by the way is doing much better. The poor dowager became unwell after lunch, and Doctor Constantine fears that it is her heart. She was unable to speak, but her eyes were fixed on me the entire time as if to say "Save her, Monsiour Poirot!" I must find these criminals, Hastings! If only this blasted train would start moving!

BloodyMagpie has died. He was town.

Please remember to submit your night actions.
    Last edited by Taffimai; 2023-07-05 at 07:07 AM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

12. - Top - End - #222

RedKnightGirl

I neglected to put this in the rules section in the first post, so to clarify: EoD ties are resolved randomly by the tie breaker bot in discord.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

13. - Top - End - #223

RedKnightGirl

Such a waste, Hastings! We woke up this morning fearing another gruesome murder, but instead we were met with a different tragedy! It appears that Countess Andrenyi has taken an overdose of her sleeping draught. Naturally the good doctor immediately pronounced it an accident. No need to question what happened with a woman who had everything going for her: youth, beauty, good health, richess, and a doting husband. Her poor husband looked very grave when we found him kneeling next to her bed this morning and has not left his compartment or taken any food since. We shall leave him to his mourning.

Given the sad state of affairs, Hastings, I have decided to come forward and reveal myself as being not the French conductor Pierre Michel, but the great detective Hercule Poirot. Hopefully this will improve morale amidst the passengers and intimidate the criminals to keep low and cease their crime spree. For my friend Mr Bouc had disturbing news for me this morning, Hastings: Mr Ratchett's will and personal letters were stolen from the safe last night. We have decided to keep it from general knowledge for now.

Murska has been killed. He was town.
    Batcathat has left the game with a neutral victory.

Any similarities between the Poirot character in the narration and Batcathat's actions are coincidental and no mechanical hints are intended or should be inferred.
    Day Four will end in ~48 hours from this post.
    Last edited by Taffimai; 2023-07-06 at 07:01 AM.

14. - Top - End - #224

...well, I genuinely did not see that coming.

BatCatHat was my strongest town read? And Murksa was my strongest wolf read?

Why would the wolves kill Murska? He was the prime counterwagon today?

Nothing here is making sense.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

15. - Top - End - #225

I'll start my suspicions with people who were on Murska's wagon

Caoimhin

- - - Updated - - -

As food for thought I found it very strange that Kraken, Commander, Caoimhin lined up the first, second and third vote of the last day if I'm not mistaking
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2023-07-07 at 08:22 AM.
    Darn it Whisper !

16. - Top - End - #226

Zombie

I cannot believe a wagon was started against BloodyMagpie in the last 5 minutes of D3, and the instigator (Murska) was also Town! BloodyMagPie was, in my mind, the strongest Town (and it seemed like Murska even agreed with this!). I felt for sure that Murska MUST be a Wolf for starting a counter-wagon against BloodyMagPie in the last 5 minutes (they could have chosen someone more suspicious, for example). But, as Kraken says, wolves seem to have done us a favour by eliminating them.

I'm also not sure why Caedorus voted BloodyMagpie either, given that Magpie defended them before. This has made me lose a level of trust in them.

Based on the flip, I am now convinced JeenLeen is a Wolf, and feel very strongly that Rogan or Luizeu is the other.

Does anyone have any extra information they picked up last night?

By the way, I'm surprised Poirot isn't considered a 'Town' role; but fair enough. Interestingly, this does put a spotlight back onto Xumtiil - if they knew Bat was Neutral, they may have decided to keep them alive if they were a Wolf; but based on votes and other behaviours I'm fairly confident Xumtiil is Town (or at least innocent).

- - - Updated - - -

I'll start my suspicions with people who were on Murska's wagon

Caoimhin

- - - Updated - - -

As food for thought I found it very strange that Kraken, Commander, Caoimhin lined up the first, second and third vote of the last day if I'm not mistaking
    This makes me believe Luizeu is the other wolf. But I'll wait to see what other information comes out first.

17. - Top - End - #227

Quote Originally Posted by The Commander View Post
    I cannot believe a wagon was started against BloodyMagpie in the last 5 minutes of D3, and the instigator (Murska) was also Town! BloodyMagPie was, in my mind, the strongest Town (and it seemed like Murska even agreed with this!). I felt for sure that Murska MUST be a Wolf for starting a counter-wagon against BloodyMagPie in the last 5 minutes (they could have chosen someone more suspicious, for example). But, as Kraken says, wolves seem to have done us a favour by eliminating them.

I'm also not sure why Caedorus voted BloodyMagpie either, given that Magpie defended them before. This has made me lose a level of trust in them.

Based on the flip, I am now convinced JeenLeen is a Wolf, and feel very strongly that Rogan or Luizeu is the other.

By the way, I'm surprised Poirot isn't considered a 'Town' role; but fair enough. Interestingly, this does put a spotlight back onto Xumtiil - if they knew Bat was Neutral, they may have decided to keep them alive if they were a Wolf; but based on votes and other behaviours I'm fairly confident Xumtiil is Town (or at least innocent).

- - - Updated - - -

This makes me believe Luizeu is the other wolf. But I'll wait to see what other information comes out first.

I was one the first ones to see that the Murska wagon was fishy. There are 2 ways you can look at it.
    It would be better to let Murska die during the day than spend a night action on them since they seem to be targeting experienced players

- - - Updated - - -

I made a bad judgement call on selecting Magpie,
    but as it was a town x town dispute.
    Murska X Cae at first (I'm not sure on how I feel about his last stunt, but it looked solid at the moment)
    and then
    Murska X Magpie
    Darn it Whisper !

18. - Top - End - #228

Luizeu's compartment didn't have much to indicate alignment, I can give what exactly I found if people think it would be helpful.

But yeah, the Murska kill is super surprising. Now that we know Murska is town, it feels like there's no need for a last minute wagon to move away from Murska. All it does is draw attention to the people who did it, when Wolves could have been happy with that lynch and then pinning it on one of the four who were there.

Xumtiil, how much did you know about Bat's role?

I think the remaining players are: Xumtiil, Rogan, Caoimhin, Luizeu, Kraken, Caedorus, Commander, Jeen?

Vote: Caedorus to have something out there. At this point my strongest town read might be Xumtiil but I'm not that confident on it anymore. Not a wolf read, just no one left that I'm convinced is Town.
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2023-07-06 at 06:49 PM.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

It actually makes sense that Poirot would be neutral - in the book, this is one where he lets the murderers go free after solving the case.
    I'm not at liberty to discuss anything else about this, as it is still part of my own secret.

I tried visiting The Commander, and saw that someone else also wanted to, which means I did not get to search the cabin. Will leave it to them to come forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post

I think what we're seeing is the wolves having their own individual wincons. Possibly one was to try and kill Poirot, which may explain some of the weirder targeting choices, but I'm afraid we're only going to find out at the end of the game.

Also I think it would be a nice wolfplay to shoot a weird target and then comment on how the target is weird. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Xumtiil gets to be the new person on my "person I can trust as vig" list. They are the only name on the list, currently.

20. - Top - End - #230

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    It actually makes sense that Poirot would be neutral - in the book, this is one where he lets the murderers go free after solving the case.
    I'm not at liberty to discuss anything else about this, as it is still part of my own secret.

I tried visiting The Commander, and saw that someone else also wanted to, which means I did not get to search the cabin. Will leave it to them to come forward.

- - - Updated - - -

It was me, I didn't get any results as well.
    But I did get your name. Why didn't you get mine?
    Darn it Whisper !

21. - Top - End - #231

- - - Updated - - -

I think what we're seeing is the wolves having their own individual wincons. Possibly one was to try and kill Poirot, which may explain some of the weirder targeting choices, but I'm afraid we're only going to find out at the end of the game.

Also I think it would be a nice wolfplay to shoot a weird target and then comment on how the target is weird. Just saying.
    Would it, though, given that you're talking about it? I could have sat back and let others comment on it, but I am genuinely surprised as to this targeting decision (sorry wolves, I know it probably does make sense to you, and I was overlooking secret objectives). After Magpie flipped town, I was 1,000% hard voting Murska today and nothing could have convinced me otherwise... instead, now we have a chance at actually finding a wolf. A pretty good one, in fact, presuming there are two wolves left. I think four total wolves would be too many for 15 players.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

22. - Top - End - #232

Zombie

I will say that Caoimhin is now my strongest Town lead, since their ability makes more sense for Town (and it would be super dangerous for a Wolf to have this ability, as it would be easy for others to notice them at two different locations during the night).

I'm going to go ahead and lock in JeenLeen for the time being - I was convinced Murska was the evil one of the pair, but now that they've flipped I'll go with my feelings from D3.
    Last edited by The Commander; 2023-07-07 at 10:06 PM.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

It was me, I didn't get any results as well.
    But I did get your name. Why didn't you get mine?
    Ah, but this is why I didn't mention any names. It wasn't you I saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Xumtiil gets to be the new person on my "person I can trust as vig" list. They are the only name on the list, currently.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I wrote up some analysis last night to share once Day started, but Murska dying and BCH leaving changes things a bit.
    I'm only online a little bit right now -- water thing with the kids this morning and probably zoo in a couple hours -- but I'll try to post something substantial tonight.

Ah, but this is why I didn't mention any names. It wasn't you I saw.
    Sounds like, if Cao isn't one of the people, we do get just info on who is there and not a chat. Sounds like 3 people visited there last night (Xumtiil, Luizeu, somebody else).
    As for me, Caedorus and I visited the same person. I was informed Caedorus was there but no chat, just info from Taffimai. I assume he found out I was there, but I guess I don't know that 100% (if 3 people went).

I'm still leaning CaoimhimTheCape or Caedorus as most fishy.
    But I may well change my vote once I reread how EOD went and voting patterns, given the recent flips.

I forget if I shared that I searched BCH's room N1, and, yeah, what I found checks out with his fake identity.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2023-07-07 at 07:27 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Luizeu's compartment didn't have much to indicate alignment, I can give what exactly I found if people think it would be helpful.

But yeah, the Murska kill is super surprising. Now that we know Murska is town, it feels like there's no need for a last minute wagon to move away from Murska. All it does is draw attention to the people who did it, when Wolves could have been happy with that lynch and then pinning it on one of the four who were there.

Xumtiil, how much did you know about Bat's role?

I think the remaining players are: Xumtiil, Rogan, Caoimhin, Luizeu, Kraken, Caedorus, Commander, Jeen?

Vote: Caedorus to have something out there. At this point my strongest town read might be Xumtiil but I'm not that confident on it anymore. Not a wolf read, just no one left that I'm convinced is Town.
    wolfonplatter("Caomhinthecape")
    Last edited by Caedorus; 2023-07-07 at 05:02 AM.
    Quotes
    Show

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

@Taffimai: I reread the fluff. Can we know, or should we be able to infer, Batcathat/Poirot's win-con?
    Also, was Murska NKed or did something else happen?
    Lastly, is Rogan able to post today?

Cao, with you in the lead, I'd like to hear your opinion on all the active players.

--- ---

Vote Count (please feel free to double-check)
    CaoimhimTheCap (3): Luizeu, JeenLeen, Caedorus
    Caedorus (1): CaoimhimTheCape
    JeenLeen (1): The Commander

27. - Top - End - #237

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    @Taffimai: I reread the fluff. Can we know, or should we be able to infer, Batcathat/Poirot's win-con?
    Also, was Murska NKed or did something else happen?
    Lastly, is Rogan able to post today?
    No yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    You should not assume fluff is a reliable source of mechanical information.

28. - Top - End - #238

ClericGuy

OOC:

I really need to write an RP response, got some things in mind. But first, an OOC comment:

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post

Murska as a prime counterwagon? He was a prime wagon yesterday and you had Cae literally saying "Better me than him". Also, with Murska out of the game, I can speak a bit more open now: I indeed had secret / mech reasons to strongly suspect him being town. While I refused to concretely confirm this, in order to keep the spirit of the game, some of my post contained hints and my EoD yesterday basically confirmed it indirectly. And anyway, the wolves would know that Murska wasn't lying. Also, I think literally putting yourself up for a tie, like Murska did, is a pretty good argument for not being a wolf. Better being guaranteed to live another day than letting things come up to random chance.

There are 8 players alive today (but 9 were expected). Yesterday, we had 4 players strongly opposed to a wagon on Murska. So in order to get him during the day, they would have to convince all other players to side with them.

(Now, you are saying "Hey, so it would make sense for Wolf!Rogan to kill them", but no. First thing, Murska was supporting me, including telling you that my room was clear n1. But more importantly (altough you couldn't know it), a dead Murska is totally against my secret self-interest. Wolf!me would never support such a kill)

Caedorus is town or a wolf so bold, he deserves to win. I'll never vote there again.

And you, Kraken, are a wolf. I did drink your poisoned wine, pretending you accused AV of flying under the radar, while she was in fact exactly 6feet under. But Murska saw through your disguise and voted for you. You had to get rid of him before he could use his newly gained trust to rally against you.

Spoiler: Semi-ISO
    Show
    First post, voting for Bat, with little reason. NAI in itself, but he stayed there the whole time, when Bat was a very viable counter to Persolus. Not jumping the wagon when Bat claimed is not evidence against them, they simply were not online.

Going after Caedorus D2, while suggesting that the wolves planted evidence against him. I don't think it would be possible to fake anything which was discussed before, so this feels strange. If we hadn't Magpies claim for being responsible for the jewel chest in Caes room, I would be tempted to call this TMI that the wolves DID plant evidence. Oh! Maybe, the Commander is a wolf as well, so Kraken knew there was something suspicous and set up a defense for the person to find the stuff!

For the next post I want to mention here, I'll add a quote:
    In case I die in a bizarre wagon-related accident or I trip and fall into another knife, I just want to say that I think AV and Murska are both very much flying under the radar here. If AV had not pivoted off her wagon D1 I would be less suspicious, but she did - could just be business but it could also be WIFOM. And Murska pivoted off of Persolus D1 when it looked like the wagons were close. I want more pressure on them (and the new players) tomorrow.
    As discussed before, he is accusing AV, who was very much dead. A wolf would know this, so it initially seemed townie. But a wolf could easily well fake this. Also notice the suspicion on Murska. This could very much be the first attempt to gather support for a misselimination.
    Also:
    I will stay on Caedorus for now. I am open to changing my vote in the next two or so hours, but I still think it makes the most sense for the wolves to pair up, one to kill and one to plant evidence. In the absence of anything stronger, I'm staying there - the jewels are irrelevant other than pairing BloodyMagpie and Caedorus a little.
    If I don't missunderstand things, he is voting Caedorus, while at the same time saying they were framed. Please clarify

The next thing I want to point out is, they were putting out a threat for Bat. Bats reaction implied he knows something. Maybe, the wolves knew Bat was Neutral and told him "Wolf-side, or we kill you. You don't have a team which could help you win after death"

Here, we have a top 3 town and 3 wolf leans. I could agree with Bat at this time, was fine with Xum as well, and can't comment on myself. At worst, it could be related to the part before. Kraken, with Bat out of the game now, I don't think it would hurt your win con if you explained your connection to him.

The last post I want to discuss is their read on Luizeu. It's a slight town lean, because they visited blades, who happened to die the next night. It also discusses the possibility of scum planting evidence as a setup for the NK. But... framing the dead wouldn't make sense! This isn't a bastard game, where you can change the death flips by planting evidence. Framing only makes sense to push someone innocent - or even better, create infighting between townies.
    I feel like I'm missunderstanding something here, please explain.

Kraken, please answer the questions in the spoiler.

Everyone else: Do you think a team of Kraken / Commander would make sense?

Also, please note, I'll have to go to bed now. I should have more time tomorrow.
    Last edited by Rogan; 2023-07-07 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Vote

29. - Top - End - #239

[QUOTE=Rogan;25818199]OOC:

I really need to write an RP response, got some things in mind. But first, an OOC comment:

Murska as a prime counterwagon? He was a prime wagon yesterday and you had Cae literally saying "Better me than him". Also, with Murska out of the game, I can speak a bit more open now: I indeed had secret / mech reasons to strongly suspect him being town. While I refused to concretely confirm this, in order to keep the spirit of the game, some of my post contained hints and my EoD yesterday basically confirmed it indirectly. And anyway, the wolves would know that Murska wasn't lying. Also, I think literally putting yourself up for a tie, like Murska did, is a pretty good argument for not being a wolf. Better being guaranteed to live another day than letting things come up to random chance.

There are 8 players alive today (but 9 were expected). Yesterday, we had 4 players strongly opposed to a wagon on Murska. So in order to get him during the day, they would have to convince all other players to side with them.

(Now, you are saying "Hey, so it would make sense for Wolf!Rogan to kill them", but no. First thing, Murska was supporting me, including telling you that my room was clear n1. But more importantly (altough you couldn't know it), a dead Murska is totally against my secret self-interest. Wolf!me would never support such a kill)

Caedorus is town or a wolf so bold, he deserves to win. I'll never vote there again.

And you, Kraken, are a wolf. I did drink your poisoned wine, pretending you accused AV of flying under the radar, while she was in fact exactly 6feet under. But Murska saw through your disguise and voted for you. You had to get rid of him before he could use his newly gained trust to rally against you.

[SPOILER=Semi-ISO][URL="https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=25810749&postcount=26%22]First post, voting for Bat, with little reason.[/URL] NAI in itself, but he stayed there the whole time, when Bat was a very viable counter to Persolus. Not jumping the wagon when Bat claimed is [B]not [/B]evidence against them, they simply were not online.

[URL="https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=25813630&postcount=99%22]Going after Caedorus D2[/URL], while suggesting that the wolves planted evidence against him. I don't think it would be possible to fake anything which was discussed before, so this feels strange. If we hadn't Magpies claim for being responsible for the jewel chest in Caes room, I would be tempted to call this TMI that the wolves DID plant evidence. Oh! Maybe, the Commander is a wolf as well, so Kraken knew there was something suspicous and set up a defense for the person to find the stuff!

[URL="https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=25814510&postcount=128%22]For the next post I want to mention here[/URL], I'll add a quote:

As discussed before, he is accusing AV, who was very much dead. A wolf would know this, so it initially seemed townie. But a wolf could easily well fake this. Also notice the suspicion on Murska. This could very much be the first attempt to gather support for a misselimination.
    Also:

If I don't missunderstand things, he is voting Caedorus, while at the same time saying they were framed. Please clarify

The next thing I want to point out is, [URL="https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=25816191&postcount=187%22]they were putting out a threat for Bat.[/URL] Bats reaction implied he knows something. Maybe, the wolves knew Bat was Neutral and told him "Wolf-side, or we kill you. You don't have a team which could help you win after death"

[URL="https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=25816160&postcount=183%22]Here[/URL], we have a top 3 town and 3 wolf leans. I could agree with Bat at this time, was fine with Xum as well, and can't comment on myself. At worst, it could be related to the part before. Kraken, with Bat out of the game now, I don't think it would hurt your win con if you explained your connection to him.

The last post I want to discuss is [URL="https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=25816620&postcount=200%22]their read on Luizeu[/URL]. It's a slight town lean, because they visited blades, who happened to die the next night. It also discusses the possibility of scum planting evidence as a setup for the NK. But... framing the dead wouldn't make sense! This isn't a bastard game, where you can change the death flips by planting evidence. Framing only makes sense to push someone innocent - or even better, create infighting between townies.
    I feel like I'm missunderstanding something here, please explain.
    [/SPOILER]

Kraken, please answer the questions in the spoiler.

Everyone else: Do you think a team of Kraken / Commander would make sense?

Also, please note, I'll have to go to bed now. I should have more time tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I will answer one question. I presumed (incorrectly) that BatCatHat was town, and it was very much not in town's interests for me to die when they could have instead hit a wolf. It was not a threat at all. I have no mechanical link to BatCatHat whatsoever. Me elaborating right now would a) involve potentially ruining my secret objective and b) be actively harmful to town, so I will say no more.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Actually I will answer one other thing (on mobile, sorry). I was suggested that both wolves visited the same place, one to kill and one to plant evidence, and that Caedorus was the one planting evidence.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

30. - Top - End - #240

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Cao, with you in the lead, I'd like to hear your opinion on all the active players.
    Xumtiil - feels town to me, first from vibes but also from the connection to Bat. Mechanically you could pair a neutral with a Wolf, but if the two are comfortable enough that could be just as good as adding another wolf to the game. Not a Wolf with Rogan, seeing as they visited the same person Night 1.

Rogan - I originally felt good about, but part of me is wondering if he's just pocketing me with the town read on me (for whatever good that would do). Voting not to kill anyone Day 1 is interesting, if Wolf his vote was on a Neutral wagon bigger than the one for his ally.

Luizeu - as far as we know hasn't voted correctly, which doesn't do him any favors. Nothing to make me call him a definite wolf, but nothing to make me call him town.

Kraken - was visited by Jeen Night 2. If we go on the theory that Wolves could visit each other to prevent others from getting into their compartments, then it could be Jeen/Kraken. If Wolves want to plant evidence, then then these two are definitely not paired. Kraken's vote on a neutral Day 1 doesn't help, vote on Caedorus Day 2 likely unpairs them, and Murska vote doesn't help either. Leaning toward Jeen/Kraken as not a pair, it would take the remaining Wolves choosing to do nothing but visit each other to block Town that night.

Caedorus - I'm taking back my vote from earlier. Caedorus could have stayed on AV day 1 and given a potential wolf buddy a chance to save himself for a day. Was part of that weird wagon on Magpie but the other option was town as well, and Day 2's vote on Jeen could be good if Jeen's a wolf.

Commander - I feel like I don't have much to go off of for Commander, at least vote wise. Commander stayed away from voting Day 1, was on Murska Day 3 (town) and Day 2 on the unflipped Jeen. Could look bad, but the last minute wagon on Magpie was no better. Gut says slight town lean, mind says there's no evidence for that.

Jeen - Seeing the Day 2 wagon with a couple flips, we had two townies voting here and a tight race against the Book wagon. At least 1 neutral and 1 Town against Book (imo 2 Town due to myself, but y'all can't be sure of that yet) and 2 town on Jeen's wagon plus Caedorus and Commander.

Moving to Jeen for the moment but I'm gonna look through stuff again and see what I can find. If we're assuming 2 wolves left? I'll see what pairs I could see. After looking at things again I'm not interested in voting Xumtiil or Caedorus, would need a good reason to vote Rogan or Commander but could. The others are fair game.
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2023-07-07 at 10:34 AM.