New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Evolution! (3.5 Psionic Power, PEACH)

A manifestation of Evolution I couldn't find a clip of Angemon evolving to Seraphimon without Angewomon being there

Evolution
    Psychometabolism
    Level: Psychic Warrior 3
    Display: Olfactory
    Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Personal
    Target: You
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Power Points: 5, XP

You can reach deep inside and unlock your hidden potential, allowing you to reveal your true power.

When you manifest this power, you must choose whether to treat yourself as a Basic creature or a Rookie creature (You qualify for either choice, but the effect depends on your choice)

Basic
    If you choose Basic, you evolve to Stage One, which increases your Size category by 1 (to a maximum of Colossal) and gives you a +4 Size bonus to your Strength, a -2 Size penalty to your Dexterity (to a minimum of 1) and a +2 Size bonus to your Constitution. Your natural armor increases by +2 (or you gain a +2 natural armor bonus if you didn't already have one) and your land speed increases by 10 feet. You gain reach for a tall creature of your Size. Additionally, you gain a special attack. Choose one of the following from the list:

Ember: You gain the ability to breathe fire, like a dragon. As a supernatural ability, you may breathe a 30 foot cone of fire, which deals 1d8 points of fire damage to all creatures it hits, +1d8 fire damage per 2 character levels. It allows a Reflex saving throw for half damage, DC 10+1/2 your character level+your Constitution modifier. After using this breath weapon, you must wait 1d4 rounds before using it again.

Razor Leaf: You gain the ability to fire leaves from your evolved form that are as sharp as shuriken. This is a natural weapon that you are considered proficient with. As an attack action, you may create and fire a leaf, dealing 1d6 points of slashing damage. The attack has a range of 60', threatens a critical on a 19-20, and deals double damage if confirmed. Unlike most natural weapons, you may fire as many leaves per round as your Base Attack Bonus would allow. You receive a +1 enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls with your leaves per 4 character levels, and if you are at least 4th level, your leaves are treated as magical for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction.

Water Gun: You gain the ability to spray a line of water, knocking your opponents down. This is a supernatural ability. As a standard action, you may expel a 60' line of water from your mouth, dealing 1d6 bludgeoning damage per 2 character levels to all creatures it hits. This ability allows a Reflex saving throw for half damage, DC 10+1/2 your character level+your Constitution modifier. Additionally, any creature who takes 10 or more bludgeoning damage from this effect and also fails their Reflex save for half damage is knocked prone. After using this ability, you must wait 1d4 rounds before using it again.

Rookie
    If you choose Rookie, you evolve to Champion, which increases your Strength score by +2, and gives you the Powerful Build ability if you didn't already have it. You also gain a special attack action, which you choose from the following list:

Nova Blast: You can blast a creature within 60' with an orb of fire from your mouth. This is a supernatural ability. As a standard action, you make a ranged touch attack against a creature, and if your attack hits, the creature takes 1d6 points of fire damage per character level, maximum of 15d6. After using this ability, you must wait 1d4 rounds before using it again.

Howling Blaster: You can breathe a 60' line of cold energy that shuts your opponents down. As a standard action, you may breathe a blast of cold energy that deals 1d8 points of cold damage, +1d8 per 5 character levels. Additionally, any creature who takes damage from this attack must make a Will save (DC 10+1/2 your character level+your Constitution modifier) or be slowed for 5 rounds. This is a supernatural ability. After using Howling Blaster, you must wait 1d4 rounds before using it again.

Hand of Fate: You gain the Improved Unarmed Strike feat as a bonus feat, and are automatically proficient with your unarmed strikes. Your unarmed damage improves, dealing 1d8 points of damage if you are Medium (unless your base unarmed damage is already more than that, in which case, you use that damage), and your fists gain a +1 enhancement bonus to their attack and damage rolls per 4 character levels. They are treated as magical for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction. Your unarmed strikes gain the holy weapon enhancement, dealing an additional +2d6 points of damage to evil creatures. On a critical hit, this damage increases to +2d10. Your unarmed strikes always ignore the damage reduction of evil creatures.

Hand of Fate is a supernatural ability, though the base damage for your unarmed strike, your Improved Unarmed Strike bonus feat, and your automatic proficiency are all considered extraordinary abilities. You must be of a good alignment to select Hand of Fate, and if you cease to be good, you lose the supernatural qualities of Hand of Fate, but keep the extraordinary ones, until your alignment becomes good again.

Augment: You may not manifest this effect again unless you have reached the ability to augment this power to allow you to grow to Stage Two or Ultimate. This requires that your total character level be a minimum of 12 for Stage Two or 10 for Ultimate (in addition to your manifester level being high enough to pay the required power points). You may not manifest this power again unless you are an Ultimate who has reached the ability to augment this power to allow you to grow to Mega, which requires your total character level to be a minimum of 17 (in addition to your manifester level being high enough to pay the required power points).

Stage One
    By spending 7 additional power points, if you are currently at Stage One, you evolve to Stage Two, which increases your Size by an additional category, increasing your Size bonus to Strength to +8, your Size penalty to Dexterity to -4, and your Size bonus to Constitution to +4. Your natural armor bonus increases by an additional +2, or grants you a total of a +4 natural armor bonus if you didn't already have one. Your base speed increases by an additional 10 feet, and you gain reach for a tall creature of your Size. Additionally, you gain a special attack based on the attack you already have, chosen from the list below (You retain your other special attack as well):

Flamethrower: If you chose Ember as your attack in Stage One, you gain the Flamethrower special attack. You have a second breath weapon which hits all creatures in a 60' cone, dealing 1d10 points of fire damage per 2 character levels. There is no saving throw allowed against this effect. You must wait 10 rounds before using Flamethrower again. Flamethrower is a supernatural ability.

Solarbeam: If you chose Razor Leaf as your attack in Stage One, you gain the Solarbeam special attack. As a full-round action that provokes an attack of opportunity, you draw power from the sun and fire it forward in a line. This attack deals 1d8 points of damage per character level to all creatures it hits. This damage can be negated with a successful Reflex save (DC 10+1/2 your character level+your Wisdom modifier). A creature to which sunlight is harmful or unnatural takes double damage if it fails its saving throw.

Any undead creature who is specifically harmed by bright light (such as a vampire) is destroyed by Solarbeam if it fails its saving throw.

To use Solarbeam, you must be outdoors and the sun must be clearly in the sky, not obscured by trees or clouds. This attack cannot be used at night. After using Solarbeam, you must wait one minute before using it again. This is a supernatural ability.

Hydro Pump: If you chose Water Gun as your special attack at Stage One, you gain the Hydro Pump special attack. You can create water, as the spell, at-will, with a caster level equal to your character level. Additionally, by powering up your reserves, you are able to unleash a full force tidal wave attack. As a full-round action, you can expel a force of water that crushes your opponents, dealing 2d6 bludgeoning damage per character level to all creatures in a 120' line. Any creature who is struck by this attack must make a Fortitude save (DC 10+1/2 your character level+your Constitution modifier) or be Bull Rushed to the end of the line and then knocked prone. (all creatures in the line who fail their saves end up prone in the same square, even if they were normally too Large to occupy the same square).

Champion
    By spending 5 additional power points, if you are currently a Champion, you evolve into an Ultimate. This increases your Size category by one, granting you a +4 Size bonus to your Strength, a -2 Size penalty to your Dexterity, and a +2 Size bonus to your Constitution. Your natural armor increases by +2, or you gain a +2 natural armor bonus if you didn't already have one. Your base land speed increases by 10', and you gain reach for a tall creature of your Size. You retain your Powerful Build ability, which applies to your new Size category. Additionally, you gain a new special attack, based on the one you had as a Champion (You retain the special attack you had as a Champion as well).

Giga Blaster: If you chose Nova Blast as a Champion, you gain Giga Blaster as a special attack. You gain a pair of rockets as primary natural weapons. You may attack with both rockets at your highest attack bonus as a full-round action, or with a single rocket as a standard action. Your rockets deal 1d10 points of damage if you are Large, and have a range of 100 feet.

Wolf Claw: If you chose Howling Blaster as a Champion, you gain Wolf Claw as a special attack. You can shred your enemies to death. You gain a pair of natural claw attacks, which deal 1d8 damage if you are Large (if you already have a pair of natural claws, use whichever damage is higher). You gain the Pounce and Improved Grab special attacks, allowing you to make a full attack at the end of a charge and automatically start a grapple as a free action without a touch attack or an attack of opportunity against a creature you hit with your claws. You may only use Improved Grab against a creature of up to your Size category. Finally, you gain a pair of rake attacks, which allow you to rake a creature you are grappling. Your rake is a secondary natural attack that deals damage equal to your base claw damage (1d8 if you are Large) plus half your Strength modifier.

Soul Vanisher: If you chose Hand of Fate as a Champion, you gain Soul Vanisher as a special attack. Your very presence forces an evil creature back to its home world. You gain the ability to use dispel evil as a spell-like ability at-will, with a caster level equal to your character level. The DC for the banishment effect is 15+your Wisdom modifier.

At 12th character level, this ability improves, allowing you to cast banishment as a spell-like ability at-will, with a caster level equal to your character level. You may only use this effect on evil creatures. If you attempt to banish a non-evil creature, the spell-like ability has no effect. The DC for the saving throw is equal to 16+your Wisdom modifier.

Soul Vanisher is a spell-like ability. You must have a good alignment to select Soul Vanisher. If your alignment later changes to non-good, you lose the ability to use Soul Vanisher until your alignment becomes good again.

Ultimate
    If you are an Ultimate creature, you may spend an additional 12 power points to allow you to evolve to Mega. Your Size increases by two additional categories (to a maximum of Colossal) and your Size bonus to your Strength increases to +10, your Size penalty to Dexterity increases to -4, and your Size bonus to Constitution increases to +8. Your natural armor increases by an additional +6, or you gain a total of a +8 natural armor bonus if you didn't have one already. You gain reach for a tall creature of your Size, and your base speed increases by an additional 20 feet. You retain your Powerful Build ability, and it applies to your new Size. You also gain a special attack based on the attack you got as an Ultimate. (You retain your Champion and Ultimate special attacks as well)

Terra Force: If you chose Giga Blaster as an Ultimate, you gain the ability to cast meteor swarm as a spell-like ability at-will, with a caster level equal to your character level. After using this ability, you must wait 10 rounds before using it again.

Metal Wolf Claw: If you chose Wolf Claw as an Ultimate, you gain the ability to cast polar ray as a spell-like ability at-will, with a caster level equal to your character level.

Strike of the Seven Stars: If you chose Soul Vanisher as an Ultimate, you gain the ability to fire seven blasts of holy energy at a creature within 100 ft, enveloping it with purity and light. As a full-round action, you make seven ranged touch attacks at the same creature. Each one that hits deals damage and an effect based on the creature's alignment:

Good- No effect

Neutral- The creature takes 6d6 damage and must make a Will save (DC 10+1/2 your character level +your Wisdom modifier) or be blinded for 1 round. (The creature must make a separate save for each touch attack that hit it)

Evil- The creature takes 1d8 points of damage per character level and must make a Fortitude save or be nauseated for 1 minute, a Reflex save or be permanently blinded and a Will save or be stunned for 1 round. (DC 10+1/2 your character level+ your Wisdom modifier) (The creature must make each save separately for each touch attack that hit it)

You may only use Strike of the Seven Stars once per encounter. Strike of the Seven Stars is a supernatural ability. You may only select Strike of the Seven Stars if you are a creature of a good alignment, and if your alignment ever ceases to be Good, you lose the ability to use Strike of the Seven Stars until your alignment reverts to Good.

Final Note: The size increases listed here are changes to the creature's base Size, as if it was a monster advancing through HD. The Size increases are non-magical, non-psionic, and stack with all magical and psionic increases in Size, such as expansion or enlarge person.

XP Costs: The XP cost varies on the stage the creature is at when it manifests the ability-

Basic: XP Cost 2000

Stage One: XP Cost 3000

Rookie: XP Cost 1000

Champion: XP Cost 3000

Ultimate: XP Cost 6000
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2012-02-05 at 02:24 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Evolution! (3.5 Psionic Power, PEACH)

I'm definately holding on to this one. I'm not sure when I'll be able to use it Seraphi, but I'll see if I can some day. Nice power for the psychic warriors out there. I do have one question though. When augmenting the evolution power, do you just pay the additional cost, i.e. 7 for going from Champion to Ultimate and 9 for going from Stage One to Stage Two? Or do you pay the full augmention cost, i.e 10 for Ultimate and 12 for Stage Two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    I'm definately holding on to this one. I'm not sure when I'll be able to use it Seraphi, but I'll see if I can some day. Nice power for the psychic warriors out there. I do have one question though. When augmenting the evolution power, do you just pay the additional cost, i.e. 7 for going from Champion to Ultimate and 9 for going from Stage One to Stage Two? Or do you pay the full augmention cost, i.e 10 for Ultimate and 12 for Stage Two?
    The full augmentation cost. (So your total character level and your manifester level must both be 10th for Ultimate, 12th for Stage Two, and 17th for Mega)

4. - Top - End - #4

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
    The full augmentation cost. (So your total character level and your manifester level must both be 10th for Ultimate, 12th for Stage Two, and 17th for Mega)
    I understand that your character/manifester have to 10/12/17 for Stage Two, Ultimate and Mega respectively. I'm just asking if you have to pay the full manifesting cost each time. For example a 17th ECL character with the Evolution power would have had to pay 3 PPs to be a Champion an additional 10 PPs to evolve to Ultimate and 17 PPs more to reach Mega. That makes the most sense to me.

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    I understand that your character/manifester have to 10/12/17 for Stage Two, Ultimate and Mega respectively. I'm just asking if you have to pay the full manifesting cost each time. For example a 17th ECL character with the Evolution power would have had to pay 3 PPs to be a Champion an additional 10 PPs to evolve to Ultimate and 17 PPs more to reach Mega. That makes the most sense to me.
    Right, that's what I meant when I said "full augmentation cost".

6. - Top - End - #6

Right, that's what I meant when I said "full augmentation cost".
    Thank you for the clarification then.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll get some real feeback up in a bit, but for now....

Digimon, Digital Monsters....
    Guess who's good at avatars? Thormag. That's who.

A Campaign Setting more than a year in the making, Patria!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

I tried to cover something more recent* a while back. This was what I got.
    * Spoiler warning!

Also, why are Megas larger than Ultimates? That's where you hit the Bishonen Line.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2012-01-17 at 08:18 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

RedWizardGuy

This is a magnificent thing of utter beauty and childhood nostalgia.

That said, why olfactory? Do you smell funny when this power is used?
    Newest Work: Pyromancer - My submission for Base Class Contest X
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by chess435 View Post
    May Chuck Norris smile upon you.

Finall got an Extended Homebrew Signature, courtesy of Cipherthe3vil

10. - Top - End - #10

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
    This is a magnificent thing of utter beauty and childhood nostalgia.

That said, why olfactory? Do you smell funny when this power is used?
    It's the same as expansion. I have no idea what I'm doing, this is the first time I've ever homebrewed a psionic power before. And thank you.

Also, why are Megas larger than Ultimates? That's where you hit the Bishonen Line.
    Psh. Maybe in your world of main characters and pansy bishonen Digimon. In my Dawn and Dusk games, Cherubimon is Colossal and Antylamon isn't, same with Creepermon vs ChaosLucemon and Vikemon vs Zudomon (I think. It's kind of hard to tell, but I picture Vikemon being much bigger than Zudomon)

11. - Top - End - #11
    Halfling in the Playground

Zombie

Hi,

just to mention that 3rd level powers (ie Psychic Warrior 3) cost 5 PP to manifest :

PP to manifest = (2 x power level)-1

Lvl 1 = 1PP
    Lvl 2 = 3PP
    Lvl 3 = 5PP
    Lvl 4 = 7PP
    Lvl 5 = 9PP
    Lvl 6 = 11PP
    Lvl 7 = 13PP
    Lvl 8 = 15PP
    Lvl 9 = 17PP

Also you should remove references to "stage one" or "stage two", they are confusing.

Other than that, love it
    My Homebrew :
    The Otherworldly Dancer
    The Beautiful Freak
    more to come ...

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    Hi,

just to mention that 3rd level powers (ie Psychic Warrior 3) cost 5 PP to manifest :

PP to manifest = (2 x power level)-1

Lvl 1 = 1PP
    Lvl 2 = 3PP
    Lvl 3 = 5PP
    Lvl 4 = 7PP
    Lvl 5 = 9PP
    Lvl 6 = 11PP
    Lvl 7 = 13PP
    Lvl 8 = 15PP
    Lvl 9 = 17PP

Also you should remove references to "stage one" or "stage two", they are confusing.

Other than that, love it
    Whoops, I totally knew that, and I don't know why I screwed it up.

I can't remove references to Stage One and Stage Two! Those are the Pokemon progression!

It works like this. You can either choose to be a Basic Pokemon, and evolve to Stage One, then evolve to Stage Two (The maximum) or you can choose to be a Rookie Digimon and evolve to Champion, then to Ultimate, then to Mega (the maximum). It's totally simple!

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Whoops, I totally knew that, and I don't know why I screwed it up.

I can't remove references to Stage One and Stage Two! Those are the Pokemon progression!

It works like this. You can either choose to be a Basic Pokemon, and evolve to Stage One, then evolve to Stage Two (The maximum) or you can choose to be a Rookie Digimon and evolve to Champion, then to Ultimate, then to Mega (the maximum). It's totally simple!
    No DNA Digivolution?

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wiimanclassic View Post
    No DNA Digivolution?
    Or Warp Digivolution?
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    Or Warp Digivolution?
    Hm, could be a very high level power?

16. - Top - End - #16

I will not be doing DNA Digivolution, because if I did, someone else would request Biomerge, and then a third person would request Burst Mode and uggggggggh.

As for Warp Digivolution, get this power at level 17 and manifest it 3 times in a row.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

This is probably the longest and most complicated spell or power I've ever seen, and it's worth every single sentence.

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    This is probably the longest and most complicated spell or power I've ever seen, and it's worth every single sentence.
    Not all homebrew has to be serious, but it's fun when you can take a serious concept and actually make it playable.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hmm...

Any chance for a Devimon/Myotismon evolutionary path? I mean, you already have Angemon, why not do his counterpart?

20. - Top - End - #20

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteNothing View Post
    Hmm...

Any chance for a Devimon/Myotismon evolutionary path? I mean, you already have Angemon, why not do his counterpart?
    Yes, but I'm biased towards Seraphimon, obviously.

Hmm...I'd like to, but if I was sticking with the fluff I'd almost have to give you a solid Int penalty for going Mega (remember how Myotismon lost all his intelligence when he evolved?)

Eh, why not? Any suggestions for things you'd like to see from the forms?
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2012-01-19 at 12:16 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Well, mind control/corruption for the Champion stage is one idea (Black Gears anyone?). Hmm... This might take a while. It's been a really long time since I watched the show.

And, Int penalty? I admit VenoMyotismon might've lost some cunning, but I attribute that primarily to having to resurrect himself, and possibly to suicidal overconfidence after turning into a Kaiju-sized monstrosity. He certainly seemed to have recovered by the time he became MaloMyotismon. Maybe make an Int penalty temporary, if there is one?

22. - Top - End - #22

Well, mind control/corruption for the Champion stage is one idea (Black Gears anyone?). Hmm... This might take a while. It's been a really long time since I watched the show.

And, Int penalty? I admit VenoMyotismon might've lost some cunning, but I attribute that primarily to having to resurrect himself, and possibly to suicidal overconfidence after turning into a Kaiju-sized monstrosity. He certainly seemed to have recovered by the time he became MaloMyotismon. Maybe make an Int penalty temporary, if there is one?
    MaloMyotismon wasn't Myotismon's true Mega form though, it was just some kind of warped version of his vision. Meanwhile VenomMyotismon was almost completely mindless, he just wanted to destroy everything he saw, like some kind of vampiric Godzilla *Censored for Copyright Infringement*

Eh, I don't want to give him an actual Intelligence penalty though, but let's see. Some kind of domination effect for the Champion form, a drain attack for the Ultimate form and...oh! How about instead of a special attack for the Mega form, you just gain the Vampire template for free, no LA? Seems nice, right?
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2012-01-19 at 01:14 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23

I for one would like to see a Deino evolution. I think you can manage it.

24. - Top - End - #24

Argh, no no no! I'm not going to let this turn into a 60-page thread of people requesting specific evolutions! Okay, I'm happy with the ones I have set up so far, but it really isn't fair to have a Good-only option for Rookies without an Evil-only one as well. So I'll do Devimon's, but that's it!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hmm... Minus the vampiric weaknesses (since I don't recall Myotismon flinching away from mirrors, holy symbols, or garlic, needing permission to enter a person's home, being unable to cross running water, or bursting into flame upon entering sunlight) and you might have something.

Still, Crimson Lightning might've been a nice touch...

26. - Top - End - #26

Hmm... Minus the vampiric weaknesses (since I don't recall Myotismon flinching away from mirrors, holy symbols, or garlic, needing permission to enter a person's home, being unable to cross running water, or bursting into flame upon entering sunlight) and you might have something.

Still, Crimson Lightning might've been a nice touch...
    Obviously when I said "Drain Attack" I was referring to Crimson Lightning The name just escaped me. I know in the games that ability restores Myotismon's health/SP, I dunno if it does in the show or not. Hey, but this will be a snap. Since you have to be a manifester in order to evolve, you'll already be using power points, so I can have Crimson Lightning deal damage and recover Power Points.

I dunno, though. Granting the LA 8 template for practically free (you pay an XP cost, but you're also growing 2 size categories for that) is pretty bad already. I think I'll strip the template down a bit, and remove the racial skill bonuses, the resistances, the natural slam attack and the ability score boosts, then I'll drop all the weaknesses. That should come out pretty close to balanced.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hmm... You could probably preserve an ability boost or two if you drop the Energy Drain and Create Spawn abilities. Again, never heard of Myotismon doing that beyond Crimson Lightning, and you're already getting that at Ultimate level.

28. - Top - End - #28

Hmm... You could probably preserve an ability boost or two if you drop the Energy Drain and Create Spawn abilities. Again, never heard of Myotismon doing that beyond Crimson Lightning, and you're already getting that at Ultimate level.
    Myotismon doesn't Create Spawn with his Crimson Lightning, he uses Children of the Night. Create Spawn is the ability that lets you create other vampires.

Edit: And that's Crimson Wing, by the way, the one that summons the bats. Crimson Lightning is when he whips people with blood.
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2012-01-19 at 02:02 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I was talking about Energy Drain when it came to Crimson Lightning...

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

You never said what the augmentation cost actually is.

Also, this essentially translates into giving up a level 3 powers known slot for the ability to pay XP to upgrade; the actual pp cost is pretty much irrelevant because you can just manifest this on a day that you're not going to be fighting, and it's only a one-time payment.